Loving The Sky

By Devilish_angelR

Sherlyn stood still by the door, watching the scene in front of her, frozen in her tracks, her mind completel... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 1

7.8K 83 5
By Devilish_angelR

"Hmph! Finally." Sherlyn sighed as she dropped the last box of luggage in her new room.

She looked around the room, that's painted in earthy wall colours, it was spacious than her old room in Southfields. The window beside her bed offered the scenic view of the Rockstone mountains surrounded by tall pine trees, and fog.

The one thing she loved the most about her room was the Balcony, that gave the unobstructed view of the mountain. She already made plans to spend the rest of the evening in the swing of the balcony, reading her favourite novels with a cup of coffee.

"Pumpkin." Her father, James Priestly called making Sherlyn walk back into her room from the balcony. "Marcie is here."

Marcie Jones was Sherlyn's cousin and the daughter of Mr. Preston Jones, who was Sherlyn's maternal uncle. It was Mr. Jones, who convinced James to move to North city from the South fields, after he saw how lonely James and Sherlyn were feeling after Mrs. Priestly's death. He thought it would be a refreshing change for them.

When Sherlyn walked into the living room, she found Marcie speaking with her father. In his mid-forties, James looked not an year older than thirty five, people often remarked that the father and daughter duo share the same looks, with the soft brown hair, heart-shaped face, and pale skin. Except for her green eyes that she inherited from her mother, over her father's brown one's.

"Sherry, I missed you?" Marcie said enveloping her in a tight bear hug.

"I missed you too, Marcie." Sherlyn smiled looking at her chirpy cousin.

With the amount of time they spent together, she feels Marcie more like a sister than a cousin.

"You girls have fun, while I go out and catch up with some old friends." James said as he grabbed his coat from the closet, before walking out of the door.

"I am so glad that you are here, Sherry." Marcie said in a cheerful tone as she followed Sherlyn into her room. "I can't wait to go on the girls day, and night outs, I was getting bored staying at home with my brothers all the day." She huffed.

Unlike Sherlyn, who was a single child, Marcie had three brothers, while the elder one helped his father in his furniture business, the younger twins were in the high school.

"Aren't you happy about moving here?" Marcie questioned as she noticed a forlorn look on Sherlyn's face.

"I miss the South fields, and the southern suburbs." Sherlyn sighed as she remembered the friendly neighborhood she lived in.

"I miss South fields too, but darling, you gonna love this life, you just need to go out and see the world." Marcie tried to cheer up Sherlyn, "On that word, Maggie is throwing a party at her home tonight, you should join me."

"No, Marcie, I don't like parties." Sherlyn declined softly.

"That's because you have never been to a proper party. You are going out with me tonight and that's final, live out a little, little birdie." Marcie said giving a shoulder bump to Sherlyn.

"Marcie, no I can't___"

"I am taking permission from your father on behalf of you, and you are going out with me tonight, I don't wanna hear any excuses there." Marcie said as she rummaged through Sherlyn's wardrobe to find a perfect dress. "Besides, it's Friday night, it would be a perfect opportunity to meet our friends before you start the college on Monday."

"Hmm___ you need a wardrobe upgrade too." Marcie mumbled as she went through the piles of long skirts, sweaters, and jeans.

"I am comfortable with my clothes, Marcie." Sherlyn chuckled as Marcie scrunched her face holding a Vintage style skirt and shirt in her hands.

"I respect your comfort but seriously, Sherlyn, are you planning to go to college wearing those granny clothes!" Marcie asked incredulously.

"Umm...."

"No way," Marcie declared, "not when I am here, tomorrow we are shopping."

"Marcie..."

"No arguments." Marcie said in a strict tone, "Where's the dress that I gifted you for last Christmas? Don't tell me you dumped it."

"It's here." Sherlyn said pulling out the peach colored lace dress with a sweet heart neckline, from her wardrobe.

"Great, now we have everything set to go party tonight." Marcie announced.

"Can you stop pulling that dress." Marcie whispered slapping Sherlyn's hand.

"I can't help." Sherlyn smiled nervously as she stood infront of a beautiful looking farm house, where she could hear the faint music, standing in the yard, hinting what's happening inside.

"Come on, let's go." Marcie said pulling Sherlyn with her as she pushed open the door, leading her into what felt like a whole new world.

"Marcie." A tall, giant guy shouted over the blaring music as soon as they stepped inside the Hall filled with strong smell of weed and wine.

  His dirty blonde hair was neatly gelled, dressed in jeans and a tight black T-Shirt showing off his muscles underneath.

"Johan." Marcie greeted wrapping her hands around the guy, who began to kiss Marcie hungrily, while Sherlyn stood beside them awkwardly.

"Sherry, meet my boyfriend Johan Wilkins." Marcie made the introductions, "And Jo, this is Sherlyn Priestly, my best girl and cousin."

Sherlyn and Johan exchanged pleasantries, and had a brief conversation before Marcie decided to get some beers. From their conversations Sherlyn got to know that Johan went to the same college as of Marcie, and was in senior year, and he was the skipper of the College Soccer team.

"So, I heard you are starting the college from Monday." Johan asked leaning back in the leather couch.

"Yes, I already missed the classes of this week." Sherlyn answered.

"Don't worry, you will catch up, we have great lecturers in the college, and some assholes as well, if you find any trouble let me know."

"Sure, thank you." Sherlyn smiled politely.

"I will go and find, Marcie." Johan informed Sherlyn, before he went in search of Marcie sauntering between the crowds.

Sherlyn looked around the room, the girls and boys were dressed in their best dresses, that she felt out of place even after dressed in the short peach coloured dress that ended a few inches above her knee and all the make up Marcie did on her face.

People were drinking and dancing grinding against each other, and few of them already passed out in different places of the Hall.

Definitely not the place she wants to be in.

"Hey beautiful, wanna dance with me." A boy, whose hair was coloured like a rainbow asked standing close to her, closer than she liked.

"No, thanks." Sherlyn said taking a step away from him trying to put some distance between them.

"One dance, sexy." The guy said rubbing himself against her, his breathe heavy with the smell of alcohol hitted her, making her heart thud as he wrapped a hand around her waist.

"Sorry, I have to go." Sherlyn said wriggling out of his arms, and ran away from the guy trying to find Marcie, all the while chastising herself for attending this party.

"Hey Sherlyn, what are you looking for?" Krystal, the girl, whom Marcie introduced earlier asked.

"Did you see Marcie?" Sherlyn asked.

"Yes, in the kitchen___"

"Thank you." Sherlyn said and dashed towards the kitchen to find Marcie and get out of the damn place as soon as possible.

"Marc... " Sherlyn trailed as she found Marcie making out with Johan in the kitchen, the straps of her black dress were pulled down as Johan hungrily kissed her neck, his hands were busy roaming all over Marcie's body. She couldn't see anything else as Johan's giant body shielded Marcie's as his back faced Sherlyn.

When Marcie realised that she was putting a show to her innocent little cousin, she smiled apologetically, mouthing five minutes to Sherlyn, before she let out a loud moan making Sherlyn walk away from the kitchen.

"Where's the restroom?" Sherlyn asked a red-haired girl, who was chugging down the beer leaning against the pillar.

The girl pointed her index finger in the upward direction and gestured towards the right with her thumb.

Thanking the girl, she went in search of the rest room in the thought of spending the rest of the time there, until Marcie comes back.

"Hey baby, want a joint?" The boy who was sprawled in the sofa with powdery things laid on the table asked.

Sherlyn shook her hand and continued to search the restroom.

Passing through the drunk people, hastily tucking in the stray hairs that were falling on her face, adding to her annoyance, Sherlyn stood infront of the restroom, thanking good heavens for finally spotting it.

Never had she thought that a glimpse of restroom could make her this happy.

But her happiness was short-lived.

As soon as she stepped inside the restroom, she gasped in shock as she found a tall and handsome guy in all his glory pounding into a blonde girl, who was bent over the sink. His tanned, sweat-glistened skin was covered with tattooes from his hand to neck, over his muscular chest. His dark hair bounced on his forehead every time he thrusted into the girl.

Coming from the family where saying the F word was considered as a sin, Sherlyn was shocked watching the scene in front of her, she stood frozen in her tracks, her mind completely blank.

"Ahhh.... Yes... Yes... Hwk.. Mmph." The girl continued to moan loudly.

A loud slap echoed in the room as the guy raised his hand and slapped the girl's ass, snapping Sherlyn out of her dazed state. Her green eyes connected with the blue eyes of the guy, who was looking her with a smirk, as he continued his sexual acts.

"Welcome." The guy said in a deep baritone voice looking at Sherlyn, his blue eyes dancing in mischief, making her look at him scandalously. She turned on her feet and ran out, not before she heard the blonde shout in ecstacy.

"Ahh... Cumming."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 10.9K 44
I let a smirk take it's place on my face as I sauntered over towards him. He looked very amused, but I knew what I was doing. "I heard you're a playe...
9.2M 422K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
6.6M 36.6K 42
#1 in roommates tag 03|12|2018 #2 in new adult tag 12|12|2018 #3 in drama tag 23|06|2019 *Originally titled 'The Art of the Bartender's Heart'* "Can...
237K 5K 30
Rebelling against your parents is only a phase, right? Right? - I sit back down next to him and sigh. "Everything okay?" He asks. I shrug, "She's ups...