Dealing With Theo

Por fairyjinss

[COMPLETED STORY] "Didn't they tell you that I'm a savage?" -Theodor Aldrich โ‹† โ‹† Theodor Aldrich is impriso... Mรกs

Dealing With Theo
1. Brutal Shooters
2. Savior Angel
3. It is Not My Intention
4. Ben
5. Isn't She a Tough Girl?
6. He Wasn't Lying
7. Obey the Boss or Die
8. You Don't Know Me Better
9. I Don't Even Deserve Her
10. Do You Doubt Me?
11. Daisy Club
12. Which is Unexpected
13. She's My Girl
14. Guilty Feelings
15. Burden of My Mind
16. New Plan
18. This May Be A Trap
19. A Betrayal
20. Griffin Maverick
21. A Real Psychopath
22. She Is Mine
23. I Recognize His Voice
24. It's Been Exposed
25. Confession and Regret
26. Be A Good Man
27. The End of Everything

17. To The Real Hell

11 2 0
Por fairyjinss

“This is my way."

— Theodor Aldrich

I can't fully understand what Griffin's real plan is.

Even though Griffin had explained everything to me, I still couldn't understand whether this plan would work or not. I was driving too fast until I arrived at the place we promised. I haven't seen Griffin's car until, but ten minutes after I got to an old abandoned building, I would meet Cody Ayhner here. My eyes circulated hearing the sound of someone coming. Turns out he was Cody Ayhner. He just arrived in good health without the slightest injury. Okay I won't hurt him, because he will be my pawn to meet that assassin of mine.

"How dare you ask me to come here. Do you know that I don't believe you at all?" Cody said before I saw him hiding his gun.

He was standing right in front of me now. I don't hide any weapons under my clothes, I'm empty handed here. That's the risk I have to take.

"Do you have other business to see me?" He asked. His cigarette was lit as he waited for me to speak to him. "Quickly say what you want, I have a lot of business!"

"Don't you really know where Roman is?"

Smoke billowed from his mouth and nose. Cody looked grinning at me. I know he's hiding something. Actually a lot. I should be able to find information about Roman from him

"It turns out you're still looking for Roman," he chuckled mischievously. Then he coughed as the smoke engulfed his throat. "Are you that obsessed with him?"

"Cody, just answer my question honestly. Do you know where he is or not?"

"I do not know."

I'm not really sure if he's being honest or not at all. The only way to prove it is Griffin's plan.

DAAARRRR!!!

Gunshots were heard from around the old building, Cody looked panicked and threw away his lit cigarette butt. He tried to run away but I managed to hold him back. I smiled with satisfaction when I saw the fear on Cody's face. I held his trembling hand. His face started sweating.

"Did you hear the gunshots over there?" I asked him.

"It's a trap! You can't kill me," he quibbled.

"I'm not going to kill you today. But tell me...." I twisted his wrist until he winced in pain. "Where is Roman?"

My question is still the same as before. Cody still remained silent did not want to speak. Do I have to torture him? I immediately seized the gun that was under his jacket. He was powerless now. I probably won't kill him, but I can threaten him right? Then I pushed Cody's body to the ground. He crawled backwards avoiding the gun aimed at him.

Same fear. I'd already been in Cody's shoes when the shooter found me in the trash. I suffer, but I'm not that cruel. Cody kept crawling backwards until the edge of the cliff in this building. He glared into the abyss.

"Don't you still want to tell the truth?"

"Theo, you will regret it!"

"Not this time. I probably won't regret killing you here," I again threatened him and got ready to pull the trigger. "So tell me, where is Roman?”

"FUCK I TELL YOU, I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE WAS!" He screamed shrouded in fear.

If I'm not that cruel, I'm not that good either. I'm out of patience there is no choice but to kick his stomach. Cody flinched and spit something out of his mouth. Blood.

This is my way.

I throw the gun in any direction. Then my hands wrapped around his neck so Cody wouldn't be able to breathe at all. But he will beg for his life.

"This is my last question, do you know who is the person who is always chasing me?" I wouldn't let go of my grip on his neck until he nodded in acknowledgement.

“I… aargghh… could… y-you let go of your hands first?” He asked.

I grin at that. Then I released my grip on his neck and let him speak.

"Okay, now tell me who is it?”

"How you didn't notice all this time?" He laughed amidst the unfunnyness that existed.

I'm fed up with him.

I again strangled him. Pinched right around his neck like a crab's hand. Cody winced again in pain. I will not spare him.

“Have you had your fill of laughing?" I helped him to his feet over the edge, only with a snap of my fingers maybe Cody would have rolled into it. "This isn't funny at all."

"You even recognize him" he said again and I couldn't quite understand who he was referring to. Do I fucking know him?

"ENOUGH! JUST TELL ME, WHO IS HE?"

“He--“

DAR!

Cody Ayhner was shot.

But I wasn't the one who shot him. Then I started to hold his body irregularly which was about to collapse. Before he dies, I should be able to find out who it was. However, Cody was shot in the chest, near his heart which was about to stop beating. I looked back and saw the figure of the brutal shooter again.

"You?" I was shocked because I couldn't believe that he would kill Cody Ayhner.

Cody slowly finally started to close his eyes when he really couldn't help it anymore. I let him die and went to his killer.

The shooter will aim his gun at me. No, I can't die here in vain. But Cody said that he was the closest person to me all this time. I have to prove it.

"Just end it now! Don't you want to kill me? Come on, shoot me!" I challenged him while walking towards his direction.

The eyebrows on his face rose, he became confused because I had no fear. When I was in front of my killer, I didn't take off his mask right away. I should play smart to be able to catch it.

"Listen, I won't run away or stop you today. Come on, just do your job to kill me!” I screamed.

"If only I could kill you now, but this time I should do something else for you," he said, still using his robotic voice.

"What's that?"

He lowered his gun on me. Then one of his hands choked me so hard I could feel what Cody felt when I choked him.

He dragged me until my body hit the wall. I had a slight wound on my back. I don't know, maybe the walls are too uneven. When I was able to look into his eyes from such a close distance, I could guess who he was.

"I might prefer if you take off the mask, show who you fuckin' are!" I said to him.

He pressed his stranglehold even more.

"Why you are so obsessed with me, huh?"

I spat in front of him. "Wasn't it you who was obsessed with me all along? You chase me every certain time. You try to kill
me!"

"Ah, you’re right. But you can't run away today.”

That's exactly what I planned.

I turned things upside down. I twisted his arm with all the strength I had so he didn't fight me. When I was about to take off his mask, he managed to paralyze me against his resistance. He pulls me against the wall again and this time the back of my back may have been scratched.

"Theodor, don't try to fight me. Or I will really eliminate you like Cody Ayhner.” And yes, that sounds like a classic threat. I'm not afraid. "Okay, I will treat you well today. Come with me, I will drive you!"

He finally released his stranglehold.

"Where?"

"To the real hell."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

750 236 17
"'I tell the stars about you' Ashlynn broke the silence after they had both been staring at the sky for an ungodly amount of time." Nothing has ever...
1.2M 267 4
[ SAMPLE ONLY - FIRST 3 CHAPTERS] "He was reckless. He was exciting. He was Theo. And he was a breath of fresh air in my otherwise extremely dull lif...
935 99 13
After one night of partying, Theo's life is changed forever. After a fatal car accident, he's now stuck in a wheelchair, no longer the beloved athlet...
464 18 24
Layla is a college student, desperately in love with her friend Lucas. When he rejects her, she finds comfort in the company of his best friend, Alex...