Dealing With Theo

By fairyjinss

[COMPLETED STORY] "Didn't they tell you that I'm a savage?" -Theodor Aldrich ā‹† ā‹† Theodor Aldrich is impriso... More

Dealing With Theo
1. Brutal Shooters
2. Savior Angel
3. It is Not My Intention
4. Ben
5. Isn't She a Tough Girl?
6. He Wasn't Lying
7. Obey the Boss or Die
8. You Don't Know Me Better
9. I Don't Even Deserve Her
10. Do You Doubt Me?
11. Daisy Club
12. Which is Unexpected
13. She's My Girl
14. Guilty Feelings
15. Burden of My Mind
16. New Plan
17. To The Real Hell
19. A Betrayal
20. Griffin Maverick
21. A Real Psychopath
22. She Is Mine
23. I Recognize His Voice
24. It's Been Exposed
25. Confession and Regret
26. Be A Good Man
27. The End of Everything

18. This May Be A Trap

14 3 0
By fairyjinss

“This is the madness I'm in."

—Delilah Walton

Don't know why, I want to risk my life for someone like him.

An hour ago after I saw Theodor didn't return to the Griffin house, I became worried. I tried to contact him many times but he didn't pick up my calls. I finally came upon Griffin in his study. He wasn't too busy doing anything, just playing war games on his computer. When Griffin saw me standing in his doorway, he motioned for me to come in. I went into his room and walked so nervous because every thing in this room is expensive stuff.

"You look worried for something else." Griffin could guess the look on my face. He was right that I was worried about Theodor.

"Can you contact Theo?" I started asking questions.

Griffin raised an eyebrow as he left his game. After that he stood up towards me. Following the look on his face he was also worried.

"No. I mean, I haven't contacted him.”

"Then can you call him?"

"Are you thinking about something?"

"Griff, I have a bad feeling."

"Okay, I'll call him." Griffin grabbed his newly charged phone then he called Theo in front of me. "Looks like he won't pick up my calls."

"I'm getting worried."  

"Just calm down, you don't need to worry. He'll be fine out there."

I'm just afraid that he met the killer. What if his life is threatened?

"Del, did you fight with Theo?" Griffin suddenly asked me.

I'm confused what to answer. Not like fighting, but we just did something we might have gone too far. Theo didn't continue, but I found it strange. If he didn't like me, why would he kiss me that night? If he didn't want to protect me, why did he always help me when I was about to die?

I drifted in my daydreams. Until Griffin tapped me on the shoulder and said again, "if you want to tell me something, just tell me."

"I... I just kissed Theo."

He looked shocked until his eyes bulged out. "Huh really?"

"Yeah. I felt strange when he suddenly left after kissing me today and that night—"

"Have you had sex with him?"

Stupid. That kind of shot me down a bit.

"No! I didn't do it, he just kissed me."

Griffin chuckled because he probably thought it was funny. But not for me.

"Okay. Then why has Theo become like a fuckin' unstable teenager? He has slept with many girls, but he still hasn't changed."

Either it was unintentional or I just had to hear it. Actually I'm also not surprised if Theo sleeps with many other girls, it's just that his attitude has become strange the last few days when he's with me. I don't know much about it. Maybe Griffin knows something.

"Out of all the girls, does Theo like her?"

What a question I just threw at Griffin. Isn't that too far?

"Well... there might be."

"Do you know her?"

“I've never seen Theo commit to someone. He always goes out on dates with other girls but doesn't use his feelings."

I lowered my head.

Felt sorry and a little disappointed in him. Is it possible for me to be one of those girls who doesn't have feelings for him?

"But this is the first time I've seen Theo actually care about a girl like you." Griffin spoke again. I calmed down a little hearing that. "He might have fallen in love with you, I can't say for sure. But I hope you don't break his feelings."

"I never do that."

"And I hope you don't hurt his trust."

My fingers trembled when I heard about Theo and Griffin's plans. I couldn't trace my thoughts, let alone understand them. How could they both want to be close to death?

After they had talked about it I saw Griffin coming out of Theo's room I pulled him over to talk to him. Griffin looked a bit nervous. He must have known that I had just eavesdropped on their conversation.

"What the fuck a crazy plan! Are you really going to carry out that plan with Theo?" I slightly raised my voice at him.

"Sorry, Del, but this is the right plan."

"What if they hurt Theo? Have you thought about it, huh?" My voice sounded more irritated. Really, I can't think straight if Theo gets caught up in his plans.

"This is the only way we can catch Roman. Alright, if you feel uncomfortable you should come with me and Theo tonight!"

I nodded my head. Didn't think long before immediately agreeing.

From there I began to swear that any danger that came to Theo would only make an already serious situation worse. I hope the problem with Roman is quickly resolved. I feel like this has gone too far when we have so much going on. I don't know how bad it was for Theo to deal with it, I think it was already bad.

"OK, I'll go with you. But if Theo gets hurt, then I will curse you!" I threatened him with an angry expression. Griffin didn't respond back to my words, then he just walked away.

I waited until nightfall.

At that time all the preparations had been carried out. I saw Theo go out to his car. But he stopped when something was left inside, he went back to get something. Then I immediately got into the car and sat pretty there. Theo was back and he was looking at me annoyed. I didn't move from the car. Even though he kept telling me not to go, Griffin had already agreed. He looked angry looking towards Griffin.

The whole time he was arguing with me and asking Griffin not to ask me out, I was starting to wonder if he could change Griffin's mind. But Griffin didn't mind at all and asked me to get into his car. I immediately changed cars and left Theo with a puzzle of questions in his head.

I watched Theo's car go so fast that he didn't pay attention to the slightest traffic sign. That's where I felt uncomfortable that something would happen to him.

"Are you worried about him?" Griffin asked while we were on our way.

I snorted while turning my face towards the road. I can't think of how to stop their crazy plan. They could be the ones who get trapped.

"Del, there's no need to worry. I'm sure everything will go according to plan!"

"That's what you think."

"But don't you trust this plan?"

"I don't really believe it. Maybe something bad will happen," I said.

"Hmm ... you're right."

I turned to him. What does that mean?

"I mean, it's true that something bad could happen but we have to believe that this plan will work." Griffin was able to explain even though his way of speaking was a little convoluted.

I don't care to hear it. Then my focus broke when I didn't see Theo's car in front of my eyes. He disappeared somewhere. When I went back to ask Griffin, his hand swerved the steering wheel in another direction. Of course the direction is not the same as planned. I was confused until I repeatedly threw the question 'where are we going?' to him.

Griffin didn't answer. The look on his face turned serious. The speed of the car became faster and faster when I felt that death was right in front of my eyes.

He was speeding too much.

"Isn't this too much? Can you please reduce the speed?" When I asked to be a little polite, Griffin just smiled. It's a different smile.

What the fuck is this? Why doesn't he pay attention at all?

I vowed to kill him if we ended up in the morgue.

Less than half an hour we finally arrived at a place. I don't know what kind of place this is. Griffin asked me to get off in his rude manner. He's not the Griffin Maverick I know.

"Let's go quickly!" He ordered while continuing to encourage my body to keep walking into a room. I don't know what he will do here. This room looks luxurious and all the furniture is of high value belonging to nobles. "Wait here."

"Griff, this isn't funny! Are you going to leave me here? Please..." And he locked the door from the outside. I tried banging on the door. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, GRIFF!"

He didn't answer me. I heard there is no one outside. He has gone. Why is he doing all this to me? I really don't understand. I've said that maybe something bad will happen and maybe we're stuck. Does that mean ....

BRAKK!!

I was surprised when the door was kicked open by someone. She had faded red hair, wore slightly creased clothes and a look of madness on her face.

Who's she?

"Isn't it too rude for a girl to be hidden in this place? He shouldn't have brought the girl here." The faded red-haired girl spoke and her eyes seemed to scatter around the room. I was standing right in front of her. She finally looked at me. "Do you want to get out of this place?"

"Who are you?" That was my first question for her.

"Vanessa. Just Vanessa."

"Okay, I'll get out of here right away, thank---"

She held my body. "Why be so hasty?"

"I should go!"

"If I offer you to leave this place, it doesn't mean I will let you go, understand?"

"You mean?"

Vanessa smiled then turned around and pulled the doorknob. Before it was locked again, I stopped myself from closing the door. I thought she was my savior, but she could be one of the villains.

"Please don't lock me up here. I should go to meet someone."

If I had just begged for better, maybe she would have pity a little.

But not. She suddenly took out a small knife from behind her body and scratched the knife against my hand which was holding the door. I felt pain from the knife cut.

"How? Does it hurt? Isn't that what you often do to my brother?"

I don't understand what she said. Who is her brother? I've never even felt like hurting someone except him was the person I injured by throwing a knife at him.

Wait, is she the younger sister of the guy who shot Theo?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 267 4
[ SAMPLE ONLY - FIRST 3 CHAPTERS] "He was reckless. He was exciting. He was Theo. And he was a breath of fresh air in my otherwise extremely dull lif...
463 18 24
Layla is a college student, desperately in love with her friend Lucas. When he rejects her, she finds comfort in the company of his best friend, Alex...
Silent Screams By Kelly

Mystery / Thriller

293 13 8
Inspired by real events, this recounts my harrowing journey of survival and resilience in the face of unspeakable trauma. As a survivor of DV, I navi...
3.2K 336 32
Aria had a simple life, she had her friends, her brother, and her parents. At the time she thought life couldn't get any better; minus the guy she wa...