Clarke Griffin x fem!oc

By NightRipa1

Xania was treated as an outcast because of the color of her blood. Her father Marcus Kane wasn't the best at... More

Everyone roles!
We won't last long 1.
You expect me to leave you? 2.
His sister's keeper 3.
Contents Under Pressure 4.
Day Trip 5.
Unity day 6.
Unity day pt 2 7.
I am become death 8.
The Calm 9.
We are the grounders pt.2 pt.10
The 48 11.
Inclement Weather 12.
Many Happy Returns 13 pt 2 -Human Trials-14
Fog of War 15.
Long into an Abyss 16.
Update!!
Spacewalker 17.
Remember me 18.
Survival of the fittest 19.
Coup de Grace 20.- Rubicon 21.- Resurrection 22.
Bodyguard of Lies 23.
Blood must have blood: Pt 1. 24.- Blood must have blood: Pt. 2. 25.
Breakdown of Xania
Wanheda pt 1 26.
Wanheda pt 2 27.- Ye Who Enter Here 28.
Watch the Thrones 29.
While you wait...
Hakladema 30.
Bitter Harvest 31-Thirteen 32.
Terms and conditions 33.
Stealing fire 34.-Fallen 35.
Nevermore 36.
Nevermore pt.2 37.
Demons 38.
Join or Die 39.
Red Sky at morning 40.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 1 41.
Preserve Instantiation: Part 2 42.
Heavy Lies the Crown 44.
The four horsemen 45.
A Lie Guarded 46.
We will rise 47.
Update!!
Hiatus !
Gimme shelter 48- God complex 49.
DNR 50 - Die all Die merrily 51 - The Other Side 52
Praimfaya 53.

Echos 43.

967 40 8
By NightRipa1

"Your heart stopped. You had no pulse. I just... I don't understand how you could survive..." Abby said. She was moving her flashlight around in my eyes. I smiled slightly at her.

"Maybe I just... Got lucky?" I said smiling slightly. She sighed.

"One hell of a leprechaun," She said.

"I'm just glad she's okay," Marcus said. I smiled. Abby nodded and walked out of the room. I sighed.

"I'm okay-"

"I didn't do anything... I just sat there. And watched my own daughter bleed to death" He said staring at the ground. I sighed.

"I don't blame you. Allie had control of your mind." I said. He looked up at me.

"You should," He said. I shook my head.

"I'm tired of blaming you for the misfortune of my life," I said. He chuckled slightly. He stared at me.

"I might not have always been there when you were younver but... I know when your lying" He said. I looked at him. I shook my head.

"I didn't lie," I said. He smiled.

"You died. You were dead for more than 7 minutes, Xania. You had no brain activity. No heart beating... I don't believe you were lucky from coming back from the dead after 30 minutes" He said. I stared at him.

"Can you just trust me?" I asked. He sighed. I put my hand on his.

"Please?" I asked. He was reluctant but nodded.

"Stay here." He said.

I sat up. I had taken a nap. I looked in the corner of the room. It was Sheidheda. I stood up slowly. I walked toward him. He was sitting down by a table. I approached him carefully.

"I don't have the flame anymore. What are you doing here?" I said. He looked up at me.

"Care for a rematch?" He asked.

"Where's Charmaine?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Sit," He said. I don't think I had a choice. I sat down and stared at him.

"Most of the grounders saw you awaken. They also saw you die." He said. I gulped. "If they see you the knowledgable ones will know you are Messheda." He said. I sighed. "You didn't tell anyone that you were Messheda. I'm assuming that's because you don't want them to know. Even your precious Clarke." He said. I stared at him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want for you to rule everyone. I want you to be the commander" He said. I moved a chess piece. I shook my head.

"I can't," I said. He groaned.

"You are Messheda. Even if you try and ignore it... You were born to lead the grounders" He said. I stayed quiet.

"Xania" I heard my father say. I looked toward the door.

"What is it?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Nothing... What is it?" I asked groaning as I stood up.

"Skaikru is going back to Arkadia. I want you to go with them" He said. I used the table for support to stand up.

"Comply with him. Go back to Arkadia. Azgeda will kill you for being a nightbleeda. Once you awaken they will hide you away and leave you in a prison for the rest of your life" He said.

"Okay," I said. My arm started shaking from the weight of my body. My father walked toward me. He held onto my arm.

"What did you see?" He whispered. I stared at him.

"Nothing..." I said. He sighed. He looked at the table I was sitting at. He nodded.

"Let's go." He said. He handed me a stick that was shaped into a cane. I used it and limped as he helped me out of the room.

Someone was helping me as I entered Arkadia. I thanked them and walked into Engineering. Raven, Harper, and Monty were sitting together. They turned to me.

"you look like hell" Raven said. I smiled. Monty came over and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"What's with the cane?" Harper asked.

"Basically drained of all my blood. Vampires suck," I said sitting down. Everyone looked a little uneasy. "If you're going to tell me that the world is ending in 6 months I already know," I said. They all looked at me.

"How do you know?" Raven asked. Becca told me but I couldn't tell them that.

"Clarke told me," I said. They nodded.

"So... We're like cripple buddies now," Raven said. I smiled slightly.

"I won't be like this forever," I said standing up.

"Just keep telling yourself that," Raven said patting my shoulder. I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm going to go take a nap," I said nodding. They all waved bye.

My head hurt like a bitch. I don't know why though. I sat down on my bed and rubbed my eyes. Once I opened them Lexa was in front of me. I sighed.

"Thank the gods your not Sheidheda. That guy is mad aggressive" I said laying down. Lexa stared at me. "What?" I asked.

"Sheidheda was called The dark commander for a reason. Don't let him get to you" She said. I sighed.

"Yeah, well I've been seeing people inside of my mind for a while now," I said.

"Is that who this Charmaine is?" Lexa said. I looked over at her.

"Yeah, how do you know her?" I asked.

"All the commanders have access to each other's memories and knowledge," She said. I chuckled.

"Is that why my head hurts so bad? I'm slowly becoming crazy?" I asked.

"No. I believe Becca's knowledge is... adapting better to you than it did the other commanders." She said. I sighed.

"I should have never put that thing in my head," I said. She laughed. I looked at her. "Did you just laugh?" I asked raising an eyebrow. She smiled and nodded. My back burned.

"Aah," I said wincing at the pain and shooting up. "What was that?" I asked Lexa. She smiled.

"I thought now would be the best time," She said gesturing to a mirror. I walked over to it. I took off my shirt and looked at my back. There was an infinity mark on the back of my neck. "You can thank Becca for that one." She said.

"One?" I asked. I continued looking at my back. There was a line of planets going down my back.

"Yours truly" She said. My wrist burned. I down at my wrist. There was a snake on my forearm.  "Kemji" She said. My right shoulder burned. I looked at it. There was a tribal marking on it.
"Meffi" She said. I groaned. My left hand burned. I looked at it. There were chains going up my fingers. "Sheidheda insisted," She said sounding unamused. My chest burned. I had to grab the table for this one. It felt like I was getting burned by a hot knife. Once it was over I breathed heavily. I looked at my chest. There was a large sun-like marking. "And yours," She said. I smiled slightly.

"Where's Charmaine?" I asked touching the marking.

"I don't know. She seems to still be lingering in your mind. I don't think she wants to show herself though" Lexa said. I sighed.

"How am I supposed to hide this from everyone?" I asked.

"Only yours will stay. You don't have to hide them from Skaikru. Just everyone else." She said. I scoffed.

"How is this even possible?" I asked running my hands along with the markings. She shrugged.

"Don't ask me. I just know that it happened to all of us" She said. I looked at her. "I find the sun suiting..." She said. I looked at her. I smiled slightly. I looked back at my chest.

"This is going to draw a lot of unwanting attention to my tits," I said. I looked back at Lexa. She was gone. "Bitch" I muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 1.9K 33
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ; ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ค...
281K 8.6K 100
idk how to do descriptions basically Clarke Griffin an open bisexual 17 year old befriends Lexa Woods a 18 year old who just doesn't know anything ye...
240K 4.3K 84
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป (๐—ป.) ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
95.1K 1.9K 26
"Why are you so obsessed with the moon?" "Because it's still a mystery. After all this time, we still haven't seen the dark side of it." ''Sounds fam...