Grace |H.S.|

By calpmity

[COMPLETED] Nothing is louder than the silence between two lovers that aren't lovers anymore. *** Why a... More

Trailer / Characters
1 -Memory
2 -Chaos
3-It's on
4 - Visitor
5 - Everything you can't control
6 - Heavy
7 - Stay
8 - I want to hear you beg
9 - We're not who we used to be
10 - Take it easy
12 - Heartbeat
13 - Kisses
14 - We need to share our wars
15 - We are all museums of fear
16 - I want you too
17 - My favorite secret •
18 - Dark
19 - Leave the past where it belongs
20 - Scars •
21 - Kiwi •
22 - Anywhere but here
23 - Pathetic
24 - Close
25 - Cruel
26 - Gentle
27 - Damaged
28 - Powerless
29 - Touch
30 - Falling
31 - Let me distract you •
32 - Sunflower •
33 - Darcy
34 - Jealousy
35- To begin again
36 - Love potion •
37 - Angel •
38 - Set yourself free
39 - Carolina
40 - Beautiful things
41 - We'll be alright
Epilogue
Note

11 - She's whiskey in a teacup

8.2K 180 268
By calpmity

Harry Styles

"Aidan please stop you're scaring me" she mumbled trying to take his hands off of her arms, I really didn't want to get involved but I felt so protective over her when I saw the way he was treating her.

"Is everything okay here?" I cleared my throat. Aidan's head turned to my direction

"Yes" he immediately said. "We're just talking" he pulled away from her.

"I'm leaving. Just wanted to let you know in case you still wanted to talk to Zayn" I was looking at Grace who just nodded a yes in response, her eyes flickering between me and him.

I was in my car; in my way to my apartment when Kate called "Yeah you can come over" was the only answer she earned from me. I had a terrible day so maybe having her for company would help, and by that I mean sex.

Now my hands were grabbing her hair as she took me deep in her mouth. We've been doing this for nearly ten minutes and I didn't enjoy it at all, I couldn't enjoy it because my head was somewhere else and I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

"Stop" I loosened my grip on her hair as I held her by her arms helping her to get up

"Huh? Why?" she said while I put my boxers back on

"I just couldn't finish"

"We just started! Maybe we can try something else" she ran her fingers up and down my chest. I took her hands in mine and took off of me, glaring at her. I went through my closet taking a button up shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Where are you going?" I just ignored her, putting my clothes on "Are you going to leave me for that bitch" her voice got louder "What are you talking about"

"You seriously think that I don't know about you and that girl. Harry, I was next to you the whole night and you were just looking at her. Even when she left you went after her"

I took a step closer to her "If you think that you're that smart then you know that everything I said that night meant nothing" I said with a serious tone, looking down at her.

"What does that mean?" she whispered

"It means..." I left her chin with my two fingers and kissed just right next to her lips "...that you can leave now" I pulled back and gave her a fake smile.

She puts back her shirt on "Don't you dare to call me again" she said as she took her things and left.

I needed to get Grace out of my head. I really should move on. But as soon as I entered the club my eyes were looking for her, she wasn't there.

I should've said she wasn't upstairs because when I got to the bar I was right next to her.

"You're not supposed to be drinking at work" I whispered to her ear

"I'm not working" she said without even turning around, she knew it was me.

"You own the place" my face was still so close to hers, I was trying to keep this conversation going so I can be this close to her.

"Yeah, and this place has a manager. Don't worry" she turned around to face me "Have fun" she smiled before she left me standing alone. She disappeared within the crowd of people. But I knew I'd find her if I wanted to.

For fucks sake. I tried to forget her, but I know I could never get her out of my head. So I had a drink and went looking for her.

***

I found her, it wasn't too hard for me to find her though. I'm pretty sure she wanted to be found

I got closer to her "Where's your boyfriend?" I asked "We're on a break" she knew yet again that it was me without even turning around "Good" I smiled, my lips touching her ears.

Now I was dancing with her because it's going to be so weird if I was the only one standing here when everyone else, even her was dancing.

She turned around; she was so close to me.

She's smiling. She's happy.

And she's dancing with me. With me! I think I'm freaking out. I feel like a seventeen years old who got to the chance to dance with his crush for the first time at prom.

Maybe it's always going to be like this with Grace. She makes me feel like that seventeen years old boy again.

She ran her hands up and down my chest "Where's your girlfriend?" she got me confused for a second, I think it's because of the alcohol.

"She's not my girlfriend"

"You said she was" now she was the confused one

"I lied" she just nodded.

We had to get a little too close if we wanted to hear what the other one was saying because the music was too loud.

"Are you drunk?" I asked

"Not really, I know what I'm doing and I will remember all of this in the morning" she said with a grin while her hands were still resting on my chest.

"Kiss me" I said without moving

"What" I know she heard me the first time, she just played dumb. So I lowered my face a little bit.

"Kiss me" I shouted. I think my brain doesn't know how to function anymore, because if it did it would've stopped this.

"No" she said with a straight face shaking her head

"Kiss me, Grace" my lips were practically touching hers

"I can't" she wanted to, I could feel her body wanted to. Her hands were still resting on my chest.

"Kiss me" I repeated

"Harry I can't"

"He's not here Grace" I said, shaking my head

"It's not because of him, Harry" her hands were gripping my shirt

"Then kiss me" I was going to start begging.

My feelings, my senses, everything was too much. She was too much.

The music was so loud, the lights were flashing. Everyone around us was dancing and they were all drunk.

"Grace" I whispered 

"Harry I can't" her grip on my shirt tightened "You kiss me Harry" I wasn't sure if I heard that right 

"What?"

"I want you to kiss me" I moved my face down and the next thing I felt is our lips interlocking. This was the best thing that happened to me in so long. Her.

My hands were on each side of her face, pulling her closer. Hers were on my hips. My hands fell down and I slowly trailed one of them all the way up her back until it rested on the back of her neck. I pulled her head down so I had more access to her mouth, my tongue caressing hers.

I didn't want this to stop. I could do it all day. I would taste the vodka on her tongue. I hope she tastes the whiskey I just had. Her perfume mixing with my cologne was addicting. She was addicting.

She pulled back catching her breath, my forehead resting against hers. Her eyes were still closed; her hand left my hips and she completely pulled away from me. Is she regretting this?

She opened her eyes and smiled. Thank god she's smiling.

She took my hand in hers and pulled me from the crowd "Where..."

she turned around putting her finger on my lips and hushed me "Don't say a word"

She took me to a restroom upstairs.

She locked the door then she turned around, pulled me closer to her by my shirt and kissed me. I could feel her trying to walk us until I felt my lower back hit the counter. She flipped us; I lifted her up and put her down so she rested on the counter but we didn't break the kiss.

My hands grabbed her waist and my body pressed against her. She unbuttoned the first two buttons of my shirt then her hands left my chest and I felt her fingers on the hem of my jeans about to undo my belt but I stopped her.

"Are you sure you want to this?" I broke the kiss, she nodded

"Are you?"

I nodded .

"You want to do it here? What if we get caught" I can't stop myself from smiling.

"We won't. I locked the door and no one uses this." She said with a shaky breath and she was looking at me straight in the eyes. I put my lips on her neck; I wanted to kiss every inch of her. I wanted to make up for all those years we were apart.

Her hands were grabbing my hair, her hips moved up so her body pressed against mine "Harry" she moaned my name. I spread her legs apart. I can feel her trying to squeeze them but she couldn't because I was standing between them. My hands traveled from her waist to the buttons of her jeans and unbuttoned them.

Jeans. Oh god now I hate jeans!

"I hate jeans" I pulled away from her neck

"Huh" she was confused

"They make it hard. Dresses are better, they allow me to have easier access to you" Now I was kissing her collarbone with my fingers moving around the hem of her underwear.

"Oh, okay then from now on I'll only wear dresses when you're around" she whispered, pulling my hair harder and I lowered my hand into her underwear touching her skin "Harry p..."

The loud knock on the door interrupted her. "Grace!" someone yelled from the other end of the door.

Fuck!

"Oh my god!" she whispered, getting down from the counter

"You said we won't get caught!" she shook her head

"It's Zayn!" she said, pushing me into one of the stalls "Stay here and don't you dare make a sound" she buttoned her jeans then she closed the door.

"Grace are you here?" I heard her open the door

"Yeah, what happened?" she said

"What are you doing here? And what took you so long to answer? Are you okay? Your face is so red"

Why the fuck is he asking so many questions?

"Uh... throwing up. I drank a little too much you know because of what happened with Aidan" her voice lowered when she mentioned him but I knew she was lying because we were about to have sex if he didn't interrupt us

"Okay, I'm sorry I hope you feel better" I'm not sorry and I will make her feel better.

"But can you please come sit with us" he asked

"Us? Who?"

"They came again and they asked to sit with us" he sounded annoyed

"Yeah, sure but I won't stay for long I need to go home later"

"Okay I'll be waiting for you" that was the last thing I heard I thought they both left until I heard footsteps coming closer then she opened door "I have to go" she gave me kiss on my lips "wait a few minutes before you leave just to make sure he won't see you" she pulled me out of the stall and walked to the door "And Harry" she turned around "don't leave the club, wait for me. I'll come and find you" she winked

***

I did just like she said. I waited a few minutes after she left then I got out. She was still upstairs sitting in a corner with Zayn and a bunch of other men. Forty minutes passed but I didn't leave. I was still waiting for her. She was drinking like crazy and making eye contact with me. I didn't have any alcohol though. I wanted to be completely sober for her.

I was about to go there, grabbing her by her arm and leaving.

But Zayn grabbing her by her arm and coming my way interrupted my thoughts; I had to act like I wasn't watching them for the past half hour.

"Man I hate to ruin your night but can you please take her home" he said looking back at where they were sitting "She drank a lot, she's not supposed to drink that much. I can't take her because I have something i need to deal with and I can't leave alone like this" I was looking at Grace who had her eyes closed, smiling "Please Harry if not for her do it for me" I think me standing looking at them like a damn idiot made him think I don't want to deal with her mess.

I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression Zayn but I want her to be my mess.

"Yeah sure I'll take her home" I said leaning in, taking her arms in hand trying to help her stand up while I watched Zayn walk away. But he stopped after a few steps

"And Harry..." he said turning to face me "Take care of her"

I think he just threatened me with that glare. But it didn't matter because I knew I was going to take good care of her.

I had to carry her to my car. Once we were both inside I tried to check if she was actually drunk or just acting. She wasn't acting, she was wasted.

Dammit!

"I'd have to take you to your house then" I said, putting her seat belt on. She just hummed "Oh no! No! No! You cannot fall asleep right now! You need to tell where your house is" she didn't respond.

Oh Grace, I think you're going to be sleeping in my bed either way.

I took her to my apartment. Gave her some water and helped her wash her face, hoping that she'll sober up enough to change her clothes.

I gave her one of my shirts and some sweatpants. She started taking off her clothes in front of me; I tuned my back walking away. "You're leaving again" I stopped "You're turning your back on me and leaving again" I could hear the hurt and disappointment in her voice.

"I'm not leaving Grace. You're drunk and you don't know what you're doing. I don't want to make you think I'm going to look at you naked when you're obviously not conscious." I tried to reason hoping she'll understand. "It's okay" I heard a bang on the bed, I turned around to find her lying on my bed just in her bra and underwear "I just need to sleep" she whispered.

I put her clothes on myself and put her in the bed with a blanket, because I know she can't sleep without a blanket on. Then I lay next to her.

I fell asleep watching her.

When I woke the next morning she wasn't next to me.

I knew she was gone when I found my clothes on the end of the bed.

***

Yes Grace was doing the white girl dance :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 80.9K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
7.7K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...
1.3M 38.4K 60
***completed*** NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Harry Styles. The strange one. The freak. The one who was too kind for his own good, trapped in a world where...
231K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...