𝕋𝕆𝕏𝕀ℂ𝕀𝕋𝕐 - Damiano Dav...

By whereisthespice

"But I hate you." I said taking a step back. "I know. I hate you too." He said smiling slightly as he took a... More

PROLOGUE
chapter 1: the beginning
chapter 2: fuck buddy
chapter 3: man whore
chapter 4: bar fight
chapter 5: savior
chapter 6: teasing
chapter 7: pool night
chapter 8: sneaking around
chapter 10: comforting hug
chapter 11: the polaroid
chapter 12: deal
chapter 13: dirty little secret
chapter 14: into bad guys
chapter 15: jealousy
chapter 16: accident
chapter 17: deep talk
chapter 18: coming back
chapter 19: you left
chapter 20: baby
chapter 21: truth or truth
chapter 22: in love?
chapter 23: honesty
chapter 24: fireworks
chapter 25: ice cream shop
chapter 26: mine
chapter 27: date
chapter 28: hp night
chapter 29: Ethan's birthday
chapter 30: Ryder the ex
chapter 31: I'm sorry
Aria's birthday
chapter 33: meeting the parents
chapter 34: bonding
chapter 35: Vic's old crush
chapter 36: disney movie night
chapter 37: Trip
chapter 38: Hawaii pt.1
chapter 39: Hawaii pt.2
chapter 40: hawaii pt.3
chapter 41: Damiano
chapter 42: hi
chapter 43: meet again
chapter 44: yelling feelings
chapter 45: let's talk
chapter 46: second chances
EPILOGUE

chapter 9 : beach day

3.9K 117 44
By whereisthespice

I was now laying in my bed, replaying the events that happened almost a week ago.

*Flashback*

I was looking around for him, until I saw him... I really wish I didn't. There he was, making out with some random girl, as his hands grabbed her hips tightly. I felt something on my stomach but tried my best to ignore that odd feeling. A few seconds later, he finally pulled away from her and looked at me.

"Aria..." He said with an apologetic look.

"Save it." I spat as I walked away from them.

As I was walking away, I accidently ran into Sage.

"Hey! Aria, what's wrong." She asked as she saw my sad face. I was pretty sure I was the verge of tears. Not from sadness, but from anger. After all I guess I did have a true reason to hate him.

I was about to answer when I saw her looking behind me.

"Aria!" Damiano called for me.

"I'll see you later. Tell Vic and the boys I said bye." I told before leaving the club.

"Aria! Aria, wait!" He yelled, but I didn't react. I just kept on walking. "Would you stop and listen to me?!" He said annoyed as he grabbed my arm to stop me from walking.

"What do you even have to say, Damiano?! That you didn't mean to make out with that girl?!" I said loudly before letting out a humorless laugh.

"Look, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but-" He started and I quickly cut him off.

"You didn't 'hurt my feelings', Damiano. I'm not in love with you, or anything of the sort. Don't you get it? It wasn't the fact that you made out with some girl that bothered me. It's your life, I couldn't care less. What bothers me, is that you made out with that girl after telling me you were planning on fucking me later. Were you planning on fucking me before or after her?" I asked him rhetorically. "I'm sorry, but for me that's just gross, and I'm out." I said before turning around.

"Aria..." He said as he tried to grab my wrist.

"Don't 'Aria' me. You fucked up..." I said before getting close to his face. "I hate you." I said slowly as I looked him in the eyes. He gulped and sighed.

"I know." He said nodding his head slightly.

I looked at his lips and then back at his eyes, that were showing me a glimpse of guilt. Good, he should feel guilty.

I stepped back and walked away before calling an uber to my house.

*End of Flashback*

That was it. That was the night that made me wanna forget that weekend with Damiano. I hadn't seen him ever since, thankfully. Either way, as soon as I saw him, I knew that I was going to give him the cold shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked after he knocked on my door.

"I'm fine." I said giving him a small smile.

"Liar. I know you." He said as he walked inside and sat at the edge of my bed.

"I'm okay, Thomas. There's no need for you worry." I said before giving the boy a side hug.

"If you ever need anything, you can come to me. You know that, right?" He asked looking down at me.

"I know... thank you for being such a good friend." I said before kissing his cheek.

"That's what friends are for, am I right?" He asked nudging my arm softly so I would laugh.

"Yeah." I said laughing.

"Are you ready?" Sage asked me. It was now 1 hour later, and my friends and I were gong to the beach, unfortunately for me, the little bitch was also included.

"Yeah!" I said showing her my bag with my belongings, as well as doing a little spin to her my outfit. I was wearing a black two-piece swim wear, and on top I had a little blue beach dress.

"Are you wearing the black two-piece?" Sage asked me.

"Of course!" I said laughing.

"You're such a tease! The poor guy is gonna be drooling over you the whole time!" Sage laughed.

"Too bad he made out with another girl." I said laughing as I shrugged my shoulders, trying to convince her that it wasn't a big deal, and I was over it. It was and I wasn't.

"Oh, you're bad, bad!" She joked and I nudged her shoulder before hearing Thomas honking his car from downstairs which made us hurry.

"Hello, ladies!" Ethan said as Thomas, Sage and I reached the beach

"Hey, bestie!" I said hugging him.

"What about me?" Thomas asked offended.

"You're my other bestie." I said smiling at him.

"We all know you prefer your girl besties." Vic said as she gave me a side hug.

"I can confirm that." Sage said as she hugged Ethan.

While we were having this little chit chat, Damiano was leaning against his car, looking at us.

I glanced up at him, and noticed he was already looking at me. I took a deep breath and looked away, focusing on our conversation.

"Can we go?" Damiano asked in a bored tone.

"Let's go." Thomas said walking fast, passing by us, towards the sand.

"I'm going for a swim; anyone wants to come?" I asked my friends who were all laying on their towels, tanning.

"I'll come." Damiano said bluntly, as he got up. I looked at him with my eyebrows furrowed, and then back at my friends.

"Anyone?" I asked them, but instead of coming along, they just gave me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry, Aria. Maybe later?" Sage asked trying to make the situation better.

"Whatever." I said before going to the water, not bothering to wait for Damiano.

As I felt him getting closer, I dived, enjoying the cold water on my face. When I came to surface, and opened my eyes, Damiano was right there, inches away from my face.

"God! Do you mind?" I asked him. I was about to swim somewhere else, when he grabbed my wrist.

"Stay." He said sternly and I scoffed at him.

"No. One, I have free will; and two, I'm not a dog." I said giving me a sarcastic smile.

"Could you just shut up and stay?" He asked me annoyed.

"Why? Why do you want me to stay here so bad?" I asked him, now on an annoyed tone as well.

"So I can do this." He said as he yanked me from the sand, to around his torso. I was about to pull away, but he grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his neck.

"Do I look like a fucking monkey to you?" I asked him with my eyebrow raised.

"No, you look like a living reminder that I fucked up." He told me and I stayed quiet.

I didn't want to feel this, but when his hands travelled up and down my back and his eyes studied my face, I couldn't help but feel something in my stomach.

"You look so hot, right now... I don't know how I'm going to be able to resist you." He mumbled against my shoulder before planting a wet kiss there.

"Too bad you fucked up, isn't it?" I asked him on a sarcastic tone.

He quickly looked up at me, clearly not knowing what to say next.

"But don't worry..." I said before leaning closer to him. "There's plenty of bitches in the sea. I'm sure you'll be fine." I whispered in his ear, before planting a kiss on the corner of his mouth, which left him stunned.

I laughed at his reaction and winked at him, before leaving the water, walking towards my towel.

The rest of the day went by quickly. It was basically just swimming and tanning while having Damiano following me like a puppy. A fun sight to have I might add. And Sage was right, I did catch him biting his lip by looking at me one time.

I was now alone in my house watching a movie. Sage was at Ethan's so, I would be alone until around lunch on the next day. My doorbell rang and I frowned. It's midnight... who could it be?

I got up and walked towards the door. I opened the door and frowned once again.

"Sebastian? What are you doing here?"

"I need you." He said looking at me with lust in his eyes.

"One time thing?" I asked him.

"One time thing." He said nodding his head. He quickly stepped forwards, cupped my face and kissed me roughly, making me smirk into the kiss.

I quickly took off his t-shirt and he smiled at me with a desired look. Before he attacked my lips again, he closed the door with his foot.

--------------------------------

Hey guys!! How are you doing??

Damiano fucked up ig

Now Sebastian is back...?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Please be sure to vote and comment your thoughts!!

I love you guys!!! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.3K 17
She's 17, long brunette hair, an amazing personality and a body to die for, what more could Chuck Bass want? Just wait until he gets his eyes on her...
99.4K 1.7K 26
Kai Anoki's life was tragic, what was more tragic was being transplanted from her home to Shorehaven. Kai was angry about what happened to her, angry...
287K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
50.6K 585 10
Opposites attract. A truth as old as old is the world. But what will happen when two people, equally ambitious and unscrupulous, cross their paths? ...