Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

46

738 32 6
By vickie_org

tw: slight bullying, passing out, hospital.

"morning" yoongi smiled, jungkook smiled back. it had been a couple weeks since the hospital stay, jungkook was feeling better, he has been doing more therapy and started painting therapy, which yoongi paid for because he suggested it.

he wanted jungkook to feel good, especially after he caused him so much damage. he paid for jungkook's painting therapy, jungkook felt bad but loved the therapy more than regular therapy.

"yoonie, my teeth hurt" jungkook mumbled, pointing at his jaw, yoongi laughed, "karma for bullying me about my tightenings" yoongi said, jungkook huffed and frowned, "i guess so"

he got out of bed, changing into some decent clothes for school, "it's a bit chilly outside" yoongi commented, jungkook hummed, "is that so?" he asked, yoongi nodded, slipping off his hoodie, "take it" he smiled, jungkook giggled, "thank you"

"so you think you're everything because you're dating a rich guy, huh?" a dude scoffed, jungkook looked up from his desk, "what? what do you mean?"

the dude rolled his eyes, "you're only dating him because he's rich and he's only dating you because you're poor! he's doing charity work" the guy laughed, jungkook stared at him.

"what? no.. he's dating me because he loves me" he mumbled, "who told you that?" the guy laughed, jungkook wanted to cry. he bit the inside of his mouth and put his head down.

yoongi

sweetheart.. why aren't you home?

your class ended an hour ago, you'd be home by now

everything alright?

jungkook felt the boy's repeat in his head like a broken CD, was that true? did yoongi only date him because he was poor?

jungkook wasn't poor, he made good money, he made more than enough money to live. then what was that guy talking about?

he felt everything cold before he fell to the ground.

"w-what do you m-mean he passed out?" yoongi said, slipping on his shoes since jungkook's school had called about jungkook passing out and arriving at a hospital.

the emergency hospital jungkook was registered for was the one yoongi was in for his attempt, this wasn't going to be good at all.

he immediately began to wonder why the boy had passed out. he was crying,  he loved his boy too much.

when yoongi arrived, the boy was hiccuping and crying.

"baby, what's wrong?" yoongi asked, jungkook could only cry harder, he wanted to leave.

a doctor entered the room, yoongi immediately faced him, "it was stress induced, we'll have him here for another hour. we're not sure why he's crying though" the doctor said, jungkook shook his head. he wanted out! hospitals were his biggest trigger.

"i'll talk it out with him. thank you, i there anything we should do afterwards?" yoongi asked, "he needs to stay hydrated, and avoid stress"

yoongi nodded, and the doctor left. he was so worried about jungkook who was shaking, his face was pale.

"d-dizzy" jungkook mumbled, closing his eyes tight, "breathe in and out with me" yoongi said, holding jungkook's hand.

"someone at my school said that you don't actually love me, that you're only dating me because i'm poor, and that you're doing charity work by dating me" jungkook mumbled once he had calmed down, yoongi stared at him, "that person can't be fucking serious" he breathed out.

"i love you my prince.. more than you could ever imagine. you've saved my life, how could i not love you? i owe you more than what this world can give you. don't listen to that person, i love you" yoongi said, jungkook nodded, "i also don't like this hospital because its the one you were hospitalized in"

yoongi nodded, "i know, but it's okay. i love you" he smiled, jungkook smiled back.

@koreadispatch

Influencer Min Yoongi, and his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook have been seen at the hospital 2 times within the last month.

3:15PM • 20 Mar 21

min_yoongi: leave us alone

yoonkooklvr: are you guys okay :(
|jeon_jungkook: yes! i was in the hospital last time for mental health and now i'm here because i passed out but i'm okkk!!! i promise!

User0282838: woah

the car ride home didn't contain a lot of talk, it was mostly yoongi staring at jungkook to make sure he was okay.

"i love you so much" yoongi reassured, jungkook smiled, "love you more"

"my teeth hurt" jungkook complained, rubbing his jaw with his hand, yoongi raised a brow, "i thought you were joking"

jungkook shook his head, "hurts" he mumbled, "you should get that checked out"

jungkook nodded, "i'll make an appointment" he yawned, closing his mouth once he felt the pain again.

"anyways, i want to go to china" yoongi said, "when?" jungkook asked, tucking himself into bed, "soon enough, i want to have a fan sign too" yoongi said, jungkook nodded, not saying anything because his teeth were hurting.

"call your dentist to see if he can see you today" yoongi frowned, jungkook whined, "call for me"

yoongi nodded, jungkook gave the boy his dentists phone number and he called.

"he said they can check you out at 4pm, so i'd start getting ready if i were you" yoongi spoke, "you're not coming with me?" jungkook whined, "i will, but you get ready first"

"i don't want to get my wisdom teeth removed" jungkook frowned once they got back in the car, "why not?"

jungkook sighed, "it's scary" he said, yoongi hummed, "i got my wisdom teeth out when i was 23. i got them removed because i was supposed to get my braces back then but things took a turn and i didn't get them. it'll be fine, you'll be asleep" yoongi reassured, jungkook pouted.

"fine, i'll schedule something" he sighed, pulling out his phone to call the place he was told to call since it hadn't closed.

"i want more piercings" jungkook said, yoongi raised a brow, "where?" he asked, "not sure.. maybe a lip piercing"

yoongi began coughing loudly, gasping for air, "you truly don't stop getting hotter"

jungkook laughed, "yeah yeah" he joked.

"the dentist said my teeth shifted a bit" jungkook said, yoongi grinned and stared at him, "does this mean i get to see you in braces?"

jungkook shook his head, "no, never in my life" he sighed, "c'mon" yoongi whined, "are you saying my teeth are bad?"

yoongi shook his head, "not fair you saw me in braces for almost a year and i didn't get anything" he frowned, jungkook hummed, "you could ask my mom"

yoongi huffed, "meanie"

@min_yoongi

kinda wanna hide jungkook's retainer to see him in braces 😮 vote yes or no

6:25PM • 20 Mar 21

jeon_jungkook: I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PAY THEM SO DON'T EVEN START
|min_yoongi: who said i wouldn't 😒
|jeon_jungkook: STILL NO

y00n: LMAOOO

user82729: poor jungkook 😭

jungkook cuddled next to yoongi, admiring everything about him.

his gummy smile, beautiful hair, nice hands with jewelry, beautiful skin. he was just perfect.

"why are you staring at me?" yoongi asked, "because you're beautiful" he smiled, yoongi couldn't help but laugh.

"whatever" he chuckled, placing an arm around jungkook.

"love you kook"

"love you too"

SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT. stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: what's the worse that can happen with jungkook on anesthesia?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 258 10
so basically this story is a mafia and his little husband when he got in trouble and save his husband
20.9K 1.3K 27
TaeHyung is active in the theater club. He is always the main character in a story. His acting never disappoints. YoonGi is a pianist. Every time his...
9.9K 580 4
OG!Cale is the reincarnation of Rok Soo he will remember about his life as Rok Soo when he reach 9 years old Maleficent x Trash of count family
28.7K 893 19
Sequel to I've Always Been There ~~ (Y/n) (L/n) has had a rough couple of months, but thanks to her new boyfriend, Kaoru, things aren't so bad. But...