✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

Від -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... Більше

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁶.²¹father-daughter chat

3.2K 145 24
Від -siriuslycv

1996
HOGWARTS EXPRESS

Walking back to Ron and Harry's compartment, she sees a familiar curly haired girl standing before the door, blowing her breath to make it foggy and writing words.

Knotting her eyebrows in confusion, she walked closer to the girl, trying to figure out what she was doing. As the dark haired girl was close enough, she realised that she was putting 'R+L' and a giant love heart around it. With her eyes widening, the girl started shooing her.

"Go away you bloody twat! Don't put your stinky breath on the glass!" Athena exclaimed, using her hands to shoo the girl away. Not really knowing what to do, Lavender merely narrowed her eyes at the girl, resulting in Athena glaring at her - in which she ran away.

Rolling her eyes, Athena opened the compartment door, making sure that she doesn't touch the fogged up glass. "Hi Fi." Ron stated, sending her an awkward smile.

Deadpanning at Ron, Athena moved Harry's feet (the boy was sitting down with his legs on the seat), and sat on the spot. "Ron, no offense, but I don't like your girlfriend."

"Well, your not the only one Fi," Harry muttered.

Athena let out a laugh through her nose. "She's a wee bit too obsessed with you."

Before anyone else could say something, a figure had walked past their compartment, that figure being Hermione. The girl had stopped abruptly, seeing what was drawn on the glass before walking away.

The other two didn't seem to care much as they continued their previous conversation, and Athena wasn't as much bothered to leave, knowing that the girl wouldn't want to be around Ron after seeing that. "So... what happens after you break an unbreakable vow?"

"Well... you die." Harry answered.

Athena looked between the two, confused on why their conversation topic was about unbreakable vows. "Huh?"

1996
BLACK RESIDENCE

The first thing Athena had done as she arrived at their house was head to her room and fall on the fluffy carpet near her bed. Sirius on the other hand, had followed the girl up to her room, seeing her on the floor, face down.

Leaning against her door frame, Sirius let out a laugh. "I don't think you quite made it to your bed, Fi."

"No, the bed didn't make it to me." Athena mumbled dramatically as she continued to lay flat on the floor. Letting out another laugh, the man walked into her room, sitting down on her bed. Flipping herself around, Athena was now facing the ceiling. "Hey dad, are Uncle Tony and them coming over for the holidays like usual?"

Letting out a sigh, he shook his head. "Apparently they're really busy at the moment."

"What happened?" Athena moved her body upwards, now leaning on her elbows.

"They've been split up apparently, Steve's gone and did something so now he's a fugitive, a few of the other Avengers are listening to him, and Tony's against what he did so now there's a war between the two."

"Like a war war? Not just some mini fight?"

"Like a war war. They've got different heroes fighting against each other so now it's all mixed up."

"When'd this start?" Athena frowned.

"Just around the end of last month. It's still going on, and seeing as they've decided to have a full-on battle, it won't be ending any time soon."

Pouting, Athena lied back down on her back. "Bum, that's not fun. I hope they're alright."

Giving the girl a sympathetic smile, Sirius spoke up again. "Well, we also still have our problems here, with Voldemort and all of that shit."

"Aw, that would mean we're going to be having a war against them soon." Athena groaned.

"Yeah, his death eaters are growing more muggle-related magical folks are disappearing or being found dead each day."

"Are all of the Order members being sent out on missions to find information on this?"

Sirius nodded. "Yeah, just a few days ago, three muggle-borns were found injured terribly at the edge of the Forest of Dean."

Athena let out a cringed look. "Yikes, are they still alive?"

"Barely. They're in St. Mungos now."

Sighing, Athena interlocked her fingers and laid her hands over her eyes. "This is probably one of the worst eras to ever occur."

"What about Hogwarts? Is it dark and gloomy like here or not?"

"It's a bit of both. Many people who are muggleborns are scared for their families, Hermione's dealing with it well. However, I'm pretty sure there are already a group of students who are already death eaters..." Athena had now sat up, leaning against her bed.

"What about Draco? His father is one, right?" The older Black asked worriedly.

Debating with herself whether to tell her dad about Draco's mark or not, Athena had chosen the former. "He's got it. And he's not a big fan of it."

"How do you know that?" Sirius asked sadly.

"I would go over to the Room of Requirement to train, and he would come in and would break down. It hasn't happened a lot but there were like one or two times."

"Do you think he's maybe being forced to do something?"

"I mean probably." She shrugged. "I would see him disappear from time to time, and I would see him head towards the Room of Requirement. I don't think he would be crying in there though, the room looked full of items and would look around before entering."

"He's probably been tasked to do something."

"Maybe..."

"Speaking of that, Fi I want you to be careful with those around you..."

"Why's that?"

"The fight in the Ministry. There were death eaters there and you were using your powers." Sirius explained. "Voldemort wants powerful people on his side, and since you have powers that don't originate from the Wizarding World, they'd want to recruit you."

"Do you think Dray's been tasked to do that?"

"To recruit you? Maybe, since you're his cousin, but seeing as he's avoiding you and has been spending his time in the Room of Requirement, he may be tasked with something else."

"That's true..."

After a soft silence, the sound of a stomach grumbling was heard. The two had immediately looked at each other and laughed. "Well it sounds like someone's hungry."

"Hush, Ron ate all my lollies and Harry wouldn't share. Hermione was somewhere else."

"Let's go make you some food then." Sirius laughed, exciting as Athena stood up and followed.

"Wait for me!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

183K 9.3K 200
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 Athena Sinistra has learnt to understand broken promises. Her life became a fiction of war ra...
73.6K 2.5K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
739K 20.5K 51
"𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘩...
731K 22.2K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚞𝚜" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:...