Opposites Attract - Terunori...

بواسطة kazu_kazu

Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would... المزيد

KAZU
Start
Midget
Title
Terunori
You again?!
A Smile
Research Society
Result
A voice
Offer
Join
Questions
Mango Pudding
Broken
Group
A word that you cannot write
Comeback
Mango Parfait
Payback
Vacation
Ruined. Maybe.
Enjoyable
Weird Hair
Braid
Trust
Achivement
Comfort Hug
Dinner
Words
Date
Back
He's a what?
Punishment
Nighty night
Pay back
Up all night
Refund
Mini Date
Ah yes- I art
Calm before the storm
RIP😔✊
Declaration of war
Untitled Part 44
First day
Look! I did something :D
Second
Fourth
Taking the Crown
Shackles
Joining
Central
Mitsue and Hano
A lesson to learn
Poisonous
Motherr's lesson
🕯🎃 Haloween Special 🎃🕯
Early concepts
News
Purpose
Missed calls
Replies
💝💜Valentines shenanigans💜💝
Tea party
Shokugeki
No memory
Good bye
Third year
Wedding
- END -

Proposal

1.8K 77 38
بواسطة kazu_kazu

It's here!! The proposal!! Also, it's part 69, noice ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)

[Thank god there's no weird fact from your family this time.]

~·~·~·~

It has been quite a few years since you and Terunori graduated and had finally gotten your dreams realized. Having talent really does help in the business.

And it has also been a long time since Terunori got the balls to ask you out. And he thinks that it's about time, time for the next stage of the relationship.

Which is to say, Terunori is thinking of proposing.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"I CAN'T DO ITTTT!!!" Terunori screamed, slamming his head on the table, his heart beating like crazy. He can't do it. His words would just go back down his throat the moment he tries to mention marriage. "I can't do it! I can't! I can't! I can't!"

Isshiki, Eizan, and Nene looked at the guy with looks that screamed they were done, oh so done with him. Today, their batch decided to go to a reunion, and they were the first ones to arrive. The rest were running a bit late due to their busy schedules. The same goes for you. You and Terunori just arrived from France a few days ago after visiting your grandparents. And you had to rush to Kyoto to check on your shop.

"Okay... We just got here but why is Kuga dying already?" Kusunoki entered the booth, followed by the rest of the previous students. Eizan snickered, explaining to Kusonoki about his love problems. "Oh."

Kusunoki suddenly had a defeated face, sitting down in front of Terunori. It seems that the group forgot that Kusunoki had a giant crush on you in their high school days. One might call him a simp, especially when you joined central during that time.

"So anyways, what's up? Did they fight?" Yanai asked, grinning widely, wanting to know the scoop of her old schoolmates.

"I don't think so." Isshiki shook his head. "I saw (Y/N) at Kyoto a few days ago, and she seemed fine."

"So the problem is Kuga, then." Nene added, making the others nod.

"IT'S NOT THAT!!" Terunori exclaimed, slamming his hand on the table. "It's- IT's just! I just- AHHHHHHHHH!!"

They watched in amusement as Terunori panicked, basically red from embarrassment. If they left him alone enough, he might just pull out all of his hair. But then again, they can't do that. They might just face your wrath if they did. They can still remember back in third year when you always pulled on his hair and played with it a lot.

"Now, now, why don't we calm down and you explain to us, Kuga." Isshiki, being the angel that he is, comforted the breaking down man with a pat on his back. The alcohol wasn't even out, yet this man looked like he was already drunk. "So, what's bothering you?"

"Well.... You see...." Terunori reached for his bag, took out something, and hid it in his palm. They began to wonder what it was. "When... When we were in their home in Bourgogne... Well, (M/N) asked me if I was going to take the next step."

They gasped. They fucking gasped, even Kofuru, who is usually not interested in other's lives suddenly perked up.

"And well, her and her cousins suddenly came to me and handed me this." The moment Terunori opened his palm, various students began to choke on air. That was no ordinary item. That was a proposal ring box. And the ring inside, Eizan is already lost with just how much that would cost.

Normally, people propose with a diamond ring. But this... this is no normal diamond. That is a blue diamond, and the size of it was the size of a nail with various smaller gems surrounding it.

"Where did you get the money to buy that!?" Eizan asked, beginning to worry about this man's financial situation.

"I didn't! It was (Y/N)'s family from her grandmother's side! They own a winery and various restaurants and hotels in Europe! They bought this!" Terunori argued, closing the box close to not lose it or he might lose his ability to have children in the future. And he doesn't want that. "I mean, I want to propose to her! But this is too much pressure! (Y/N) looked so angry when she was asked about marriage!"

They seem to have forgotten that you were the princess of the (L/N) family and the Richesse family, which was your grandmother's family.

"Ah! I made it!"

Everyone felt their soul leave their body for a few moments when they heard a familiar. They smiled as if they weren't just talking about something important as they turned to face you, looking like you just ran a marathon.

"I wasn't late, was I?" You asked, sitting next to Terunori. They shook their heads, saying that you were right on time as they called for a waiter. You turned to Terunori, wondering why he was so quiet. "You've been acting strange since we got back from France. Are you okay?"

"A-aha!! Perfectly fine!" He exclaimed, burying his face on the upside down menu.

He was totally not okay.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"I know you're not okay." You grumbled, watching as Terunori stumbled in his steps. You two were in your apartment in the city since this dumbass wasn't going to make it back to the mansion. "You drank too much! You know you can't drink that much!"

"....Sorry...." he muttered, sitting down on the couch with his face glued to the ground. His voice was so sad and guilty, like he just got caught stealing your dessert, which he's done before. "....(Y/N)!!"

You sighed, already preparing yourself for the headache that comes with a drunk person. I speak from experience. Please don't drink too much. You walked up to him, sitting next to him on the couch. The moment you were next to him, he latched himself onto you, burying his face on your chest.

"(Y/N)....." He whimpered, looking up at you. His face was slightly flushed, and his eyes droopy and sleepy. He looked totally adorable. But oh boy, he wasn't so adorable if he decided to have no sleep tonight. "....Do... do you hate... being married?"

His attitude suddenly made a lot of sense now. You were smart, you knew exactly what he wanted to know and why he was doing this.

Before going to that family reunion, your aunts from your grandmother's side asked for your ring size and gifted you a few rings. But now that you think about it... They also had other intentions.

"....No..." You replied, smiling softly as you patted his head. "Why do you ask that?"

"When your aunts were asking you about marriage you looked angry and disgusted."

"Well, that's because they were being too pushy." You answered honestly. They really were pushy, even your mother was asking about marriage. "Let me guess, they kept asking you when you're going to propose right?"

"Yes..." He nodded with a pout, tugging on your heart strings. God this man is so cute.

"You don't have to worry. If you're not ready, then don't propose." Terunori seemed to calm down without those words. But then again, he won't remember this early morning, maybe in the afternoon, he will. "You know, you're the only man who was brave enough to actually like me. So, be the only man brave enough to propose to me, in your own time, that is."

He nodded meekly, tightening his hold on you, his head buried on your neck this time. "....But... what if... I want to propose now... Will you accept?"

"You do realize you're drunk. You might regret proposing now, Teru."

Suddenly, he stood up, looking determined. Then, without warning, he ran out. Of course, accidentally bumping his shoulder on the door to the bathroom before he entered, shut the door close. And then, a few seconds later, he rushed back to you.

And oh dear, you really wished you had a camera right now.

"There... I'm a bit more conscious of what I'm doing now." He said, pushing his hair back, a few droplets of water still present in his hair and face. Those few droplets dropped to his opened collar, then to his chest, then to his abs- "(Y/N).... I want... to move to the next step." [horny jail]

He kneeled down in front of you, holding something in his hands. You could tell he was nervous, scared, and hesitant. But he can't waste time. Time is something that is scarce to the two of you at the current moment.

You gulped, suddenly feeling nervous and unable to speak a word. Damn, you never thought that it was like this to finally be proposed to. To be honest, you've run through so many scenarios in your head of situations like this to mentally prepare yourself. But the real experience is truly something else.

It was like being drowned in caramel, too sweet to resist and too tenacious to escape.

"....(L-L/N) (Y/N)..." he began, opening the box to reveal a ring. A ring with diamonds very familiar with you. Blue diamond. "....I, Kuga Terunori, are asking for your hand in marriage. I might not be the best husband, I might not be able to spend every second with you because of our busy schedules, I might not be able to give you all of my love because at times we might fight, but I promise you to give you my heart, my body, and my soul. So... (Y/N), the one person who made me feel loved and showed me a world beyond my expectation. (Y/N), the one and only empress of my heart, will you please marry me?" 

It was so painful to keep in the tears, so you just let it flow out. Terunori looked up, seeing you crying made his heart ache. He didn't want to see you cry.

"....(Y/N)...." He stood up, cupping your face and kissing your tears away. "....Please don't cry..."

"...I'm fine.... Just a bit emotional..." You muttered, wiping your own tears away, thank god you didn't put on eyeliner today. Once you composed yourself, you faced your boyfriend, giving him a loving smile. "I, (L/N)(Y/N), accept your proposal, Kuga Terunori."

Ahh... was this how your mother felt when your father proposed to her? You've heard so many stories of how great it was, mostly because she was hinting that Terunori had intentions of proposing, but still.

'...This precious moment... If only I can preserve it for eternity...' You closed your eyes, burying yourself in your now fiance's embrace, enjoying the loving moment. "...Terunori... I love you so much..."

"...M-me too..." He stuttered, sniffing once in a while. And you can guess that he was crying. "Me too!! I love you so much, (Y/N)!! Please don't ever leave me!! I love you with all of my being!!"

"Yes, yes, we love each other very much. But it's late, the neighbors might get angry." You really didn't care for neighbors since you lived at the penthouse, but if this will calm him down, then so be it.

"(Y/N)."

"What is it?"

"Let's take a bath together, I feel stuffy." You suddenly felt yourself being lifted up with Terunori looking down at you with a smirk. "....Let's spend our night without sleep."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

If you knew this was going to happen, you wouldn't have stepped inside the school and left the work all to Erina. But then again, you were a great friend so of course, you didn't.

"(Y/N)-san... is there something you want to say??" She asked with a grin, her head rested on her palms, completely ignoring the papers you gave her about the upcoming autumn elections. "So??? What happened at your class reunion?!"

You sighed, shaking your head in disappointment. Erina was a big fan of shojo manga, and so, hearing about other relationships is like her lifeline. She had her own relationship to talk about, but she preferred other people's, for whatever reason.

"Dear headmaster, I am this close to running away again." You laughed, showing her your fingers barely touching together. But she didn't budge. She wanted to hear the news. And she wanted it now. You sighed, scratching your cheek. "Fine... you win..."

"So!?" She exclaimed, slamming her hands on the desk, unknowingly doing something that will soon blow up the whole school. "DID KUGA-SAN PROPOSE TO YOU, (Y/N)!?"

"YES HE DID! NOW STOP SCREAMING THE WHOLE SCHOOL IS GOING TO HEAR!!"

Echo. There was an echo in the whole school. There shouldn't be an echo. Sure you and Eria might be loud when you two are screaming, but your voice usually doesn't.... Echo.... Like some kind of.... SPEAKER.

"Erina." You narrowed your eyes, glaring down at where Erina's hand was pressed. The fucking mic. She was pressing on the fucking announcement mic. "Let's talk."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

That day, the school heard their headmaster's scream of terror as it cut off, bringing them new profound fear for their pastry teacher.

Oh, speaking of pastry teacher! Their teacher was going to get married!

(L/N)(Y/N), known to be Totsuki's official event organizer, pastry teacher, Sweets and Pastry RS sponsor, and teacher representative, a former third seat, was going to get married to none other than Kuga Terunori. A previous eight and third seat as well.

With the number of people with both normal and named backgrounds, the news of the power couple of Totsuki getting married spread like wildfire.

Many tears were shed in the (L/N) family. Both for happy and sad reasons. Yvon was stuck in his room for three days straight when he heard the news. When he came out, he looked like he spent the next thousand years there, practicing martial arts to teach to the next generation.

Cécil, (M/N) and her cousins from the Richesse family were celebrating like crazy, all of them in a video call because they were too spread apart in the world to celebrate together.

Yvon would stare in space while (M/N) was on a video call, drinking fine wine and desserts that she ordered from your shops.

The guards were crying for a few hours but got their shit together quite fast. They got rid of their sorrow by reminiscing when you were still so little and so young. So precious and cute, always needing their help and always wanting to spend time with them. But look at you now, getting married to the boy you brought home.

Masafumi, on the other hand, was meditating, accepting that his granddaughter wasn't a baby anymore and that she was old enough to choose the man she wanted to marry. He seems to forget that you weren't seven anymore.

After realizing that, he cried for three hours straight and was sulking in Cécil's arms. And after he got it together, he and his family immediately arranged a family meeting with the Kuga family to discuss a very important question.

Who was going to take whose last name?

||A.N||

There are more, dw (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

I still have to write the wedding, the future child, and etc.

Also, since I'm nearly done here, which character should I write about...

[Gurl. Look at your library. You have stories to finish.]

[IF MY LOVER DON'T PROPOSE LIKE THAT I AIN'T ACCEPTING JACK SHIT!! K1! I BLAME YOU FOR RAISING MY BAR SO HIGH!!!]

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

993K 38.3K 108
Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it was already 7 in the morning. You just ma...
43.3K 1.2K 15
Shinomiya Kojiro X OC Ishikawa Juno, a first-year transfer student from the countryside, is slightly clumsy and sometimes dim-witted, but in the kitc...
222K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...
3.3K 53 17
It is after the Regimental Food War and (y/n) is a student at Totsuki Academy. She was invited to join the council of ten by Soma Yukihira, Erina Nak...