Living a Dream

Par womenthusiast

I'm not good at summaries. But basically this is a reader x Helena Bonham Carter fanfiction. Y/n is just an... Plus

A/N Introduction
The Beginning
Chapter 1 | ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ?
Chapter 2 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Chapter 3 | ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
Chapter 4 | ᴛʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ
Chapter 5 | ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴜᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Chapter 6 | ᴡᴀʀɴᴇʀ ʙʀᴏꜱ ꜱᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Chapter 7 | ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Chapter 8 | ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ?
Chapter 9 | ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ?
Chapter 10 | ᴊᴏʙ ᴏᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴜɴɪᴛʏ
Chapter 11 | ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ
Chapter 12 | ᴘʀᴇᴍɪᴇʀᴇ
Chapter 13 | ᴛʜᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ
Chapter 14 | ʀɪꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪɴᴇ
Chapter 15 | ᴏᴏᴘꜱ
Chapter 16 | ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜꜱ
Chapter 17 | ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
Chapter 18 | ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ
Chapter 19 | ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
Chapter 20 | ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ?
Chapter 21 | ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅʟɪɴᴇꜱ
Chapter 22 | ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ
Chapter 23 | ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴀᴅ
Chapter 24 | ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ
Chapter 25 | ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
Chapter 26 | ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ
Chapter 27 | ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
Chapter 28 | ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ
Chapter 29 | ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ
Chapter 30 | ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴜᴅᴇʀ
Chapter 31 | ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ
Chapter 32 | ᴡʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏ?
Chapter 33 | ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴄɪꜱɪᴏɴ!
Chapter 34 | ᴡʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ?
Chapter 35 | ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
Chapter 36 | ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ
Chapter 37 | ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ
Chapter 38 | ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ?
Chapter 40 | ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
Author's Note

Chapter 39 | ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ

1.7K 102 158
Par womenthusiast

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

It's been 1 hour and Helena still on my phone. Reading through some stories. I don't know which one but it looks very interesting and intense because Helena looks so focus.

"Hellie.. aren't you sleepy?" I asked.

She didn't answer. She keep reading.

I tap her arm, "Hellie!"

"Huh? What?" She finally looks up.

"It's late. We better go to sleep."

"Yes. Yes. I'll sleep in a minute. Let me finish this first." She said.

"Hmmm alright then. I'm going to sleep now. Charge my phone before you sleep, will you?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yes love. Good night." She kissed my forehead then continue reading.

"Good night"

A few minutes later I fall asleep.

HELENA'S POV

Y/n fall asleep a few minutes after she said her good night. She must be really tired especially because of that silly drama I made at the photoshoot set.

I feel like a fool to think back about it. Y/n was right. I need to trust her more, my jealousy getting out of hand.

Anyway..

Y/n told me about fanfiction thing. I don't know why I really intrigued by it. I want to know how the fans writing down their fantasy. It would be really interesting.

Since there is no work tomorrow, I spent my night reading the fanfiction that y/n showed me. The story I'm reading right now is about Cate and the play.

I read pages after pages, they're really creative with the story. They can even describing sex scene in detail. They called it smut, I guess. I'm really impressed.

When I'm done reading Cate's fanfiction, I pressed back on the screen and it suddenly showed me y/n's reading list. There is a lot of story on her reading list. But mostly about... me.

Very interesting..

I clicked on the story titled Helena Bonham Carter Character One Shot. I read it. Let me be honest, the story was intense with sex in every pages of it.

Who are they? How old are they? How they can write such a story about this in detail? Their imagination is out of this world.

After a few more smut story, I decided to stop reading and go to sleep. I need to stop or else, I'll get turned on and couldn't sleep all night.

I turn the phone off, plugged in the charger and put it on the nightstand. I crawl under the blanket and cuddled with y/n. She's already in her deep sleep. Her breathing relaxes me. I fall asleep immediately.

End of Helena's POV

I feel a hand sneaking under my shirt and caressing my skin. It gives me goosebumps. I tried to ignore it and still closed my eyes. I'm not going to fall for her trick again.

But her hand now squeezing my breast and playing with my nipple, then I feel her hot breath on my neck.

"Stop it Helena, I won't fall for your trick this time." I murmured.

She didn't say anything instead she keeps doing her thing. Her hand went further down to my center. Stroking my thighs. My breathing becomes more heavy.

Helena suddenly stops and get up from the bed. I thought she finally give up and leave, but then.. I could feel my blanket get snatched. I tried to search for my blanket without opening my eyes but it's nowhere near me then I open my eyes.

Helena standing beside the bed with a smirk on her face.

"Hellie?" I tried to adjust my vision.

"Good morning babygirl.." She said seductively.

Wow.. looks like someone is waking up in the good mood..

"Give me back my blanket please." I said.

She shook her head and get on top of me. "No more sleep dear.. I want you to wake up" she demand.

"No.. you can't trick me anymore.. no.. now get off.." I pushed her but she grabbed my hands and put it above my head. She pinned me to the bed.

"This is not a trick love.." she leaned in and started kissing my neck.

"Helena.. ahh what's got into you?" I asked half moaning.

"You know.. having a fantasy is good sometimes. Why don't we make it happen?" She kissed my jawline and biting it. She leaves marks here and there.

"W-what? What are you talking about?"

"I may or may not read one of a fanfiction on your reading list.. it's really interesting because.. it's about.. me." She said grinning while her face inches away from mine.

"Oh" I'm speechless.

"Yes.. oh.. indeed." She kissed my lips passionately making me moan against her lips.

We broke our kiss to catch a breath.

"W-what you gonna do about it then?" I dare her then smirked.

"Ahh you challenge me, are you babygirl?" She look down at me with fire in her eyes.

"Maybe.." I said act innocent.

She leaned in and kiss me again more forcefully now. She let go of my hands, then she roughly gripping my throat making me choke.

"Be careful with your fantasy love, it might destroy you and you ended up staying in bed all day because you can't even walk properly." Her voice become more deep and raspy.

"Is that so? Oohh no I'm scared.." I mocked her.

Her grip on my throat get tightened. I barely breathe. When I'm about to passed out, she loosened up her grip and letting me catch my breath.

"Stop act like a brat.. you little slut! And listen to what mommy said.. I own you and you'll do everything that mommy tells you to do. Am I make myself clear?" She said sternly.

I nodded. Then she slapped me, not too hard but hard enough to make me fully awake.

"Use your words slut" she spat.

"Y-yes mommy. I will listen to you and do whatever you want me to do." I said.

"Good girl." She kissed the tip of my nose then to my cheek, my jawline, my neck, licking every mark she left. I moan in response.

I could feel her smirk against my skin. She get off of me and sit in between my legs.

"Get undress for me" she ordered.

I did as I told. I took my clothes off and throw it to the floor. I sit and leaned back on the headboard. Helena crawl closer to me then kissing me again for a bit.

"You know the rules. You can't cum without my permission." She said in between her kisses.

"Y-yes mommy" I moaned.

She squeezed my breasts gently at first but get a little rough after. She sucked on my nipples then biting it lightly. It drives me crazy.

Minutes later her kisses move further down to my stomach then to my thighs. Helena laying on her stomach so now my dripping wet pussy right in front of her. She caress my inner thigh and bite it. She kiss every inch of my body except my pussy. And I'm getting frustrated with her teasing.

"M-mommy.. stop teasing please" I plead.

"Ahhh eager, are we?" She tease.

I nodded, "y-yes mommy. Please. Fuck me. I need your touch." I whined.

"Anything for my beautiful girl" a single stroke of her tongue already sent me to cloud nine. It feels amazing.

Helena lick my pussy passionately, she moves up and down, my hips move in sync with her then she going circles on my clit. My juices spread all over her beautiful face. It turns me on even more.

My orgasm builds up. I'm getting closer to my climax.

"M-mommy.. c-can I cum? Please.." I beg.

"No babygirl. Not yet. I know you can hold it longer" she said.

I groaned in frustration. I tried my best to obey her. I hold a grasp on the sheets. I'm already moaning mess.

Then suddenly her fingers enter my pussy. She slowly pumping her fingers in and out. She increased her pace and starts to get rough. I could feel she curled her fingers inside me, she hit my g-spot aggressively.

"Can you take one more dear?" She asked, her mouth still attached to my clit so when she talks, it sends vibrations through my whole body.

"Y-yes mommy" I replied. I look at her and she look at me, our eyes locked.

Helena smirked, "that's my good girl" she then put another finger inside me.

She keep assaulting my pussy for a few more minutes until I can't take it anymore.

"M-mommy.. I-.. I can't hold it a-any longer.. please.. can I cum? Please.." I beg.

"Yes babygirl, cum for mommy." With that, I let myself feel every thrust of her fingers inside me, her mouth on my clit, sucking and licking it. Then I reached my orgasm. I throw my head back and screamed her name.

Helena helps me rode down my orgasm. When I'm done, she crawled back up to kiss me, making me taste my own juices all over her face. I lick her clean.

She's not done yet. She took off her panties and rubbing her wet pussy against mine. Helena starts moaning. The sounds of our pussy crushing together and her moan is like a music to my hear.

"Ahhh.. fuck baby.." she moan.

Her pace become more ragged and unsteady, so I pulled her and flipped our position, now I'm on top. I continue doing what she starts. She played with her breasts, her eyes were closed.

"Baby... ahhh.. faster.." she said breathlessly.

I did. I move faster, feeling my own climax builds up. A moments later we reached our orgasm together. I dropped my body on top of her. Laying my head on her chest trying to catch my breath.

"That was incredible" I said.

"That's.. the best morning sex I've ever had." She kissed the top of my head, "although you just disobeying me a minute ago." She chuckled.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"You breaking the rules. And cum without my permission." She said.

I look up at her and grinned. "Hehehe I'm sorry mommy.." giving her the best puppy eyes so she can forgive me.

"Well since I'm a merciful mommy, I'll let get away this time. Only this one time. Okay?" I nodded. "If that happens again, I have to punish you."

Punish me? Shouldn't she be the one who's getting punished because of her over dramatic jealousy?

"We should get up. My kids will be home any minute now." She said.

We get up from the bed. Helena walked towards the door and about to open it, but I stopped her. I flipped her over and pinned her against the door.

"Woahh what's happening here?" She asked.

"Well.. mommy dearest.. speaking about punishment, aren't you the one that deserve a punishment?" I leaned in until our face inches away. Her breath quickened.

"W-what do you mean?"

"You.. teasing me yesterday, leaving me horny in the morning." I caress her cheek then traced her neck down to her chest, "and then.. you prank me with your silly drama. You deserve a punishment. Don't you think?" I look deeply in her eyes.

"I-I.. you said you've already forgiving me." She said.

"Well.. I change my mind.." I smiled devilishly.

I kneeled in front of her. Pushing her nightgown up to her waist, she hold it so it won't roll back down.

"Open your legs." I said sternly.

"But.. but baby., my kids will be here soon" she said worried.

"Not my problem. Now openn" she did. She lifted one of her legs and placed it on my shoulder.

I attacked her already wet pussy roughly. I lick her folds, sucking her clit. Teasing her entrance with my tongue. She leaned her back against the door, she closes her eyes and throw her head back. She starts to moan.

I keep eating her out for few more minutes. She try to grasp on my hair but I slapped her hand so she plays with her breasts instead. Then I put 2 fingers inside her, she flinched in surprise but she quickly adjusted.

Her moan getting louder and louder until..

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Helena??" That's Elena's voice behind the close door. I slowed down my pace.

Helena clear her throat, "Y-Yes Mum." She then look down at me, glaring. Daring me to move my tongue.

"I just want to let you know that we already here." She said.

I move my fingers in and out starts licking her again.

"O-Oh.. Alright.. ahhh.." Helena tried to hold her moan.

"Are you alright darling? Can I come in?" Elena asked and she tried to open the door. Luckily we locked it.

"N-No. I'm alright. I'll be out in a minute." Helena said.

"Okay.. we'll be in the living room then." Elena said, then we heard her footsteps moving away.

"Fuck! That was close!" She let out a deep breath.

I just giggled against her pussy and continuing my work. Within a minute, Helena already on the edge of her climax. She's close to her orgasm.

"Ahhh baby.. I need to cum.." her legs starts to shake uncontrollably and her walls got tightened.

Then I stopped. I pulled out my fingers and standing up. Helena looks puzzled. She's about to protest, but I put my wet fingers inside her mouth and she lick it clean.

"What are you doing? I'm not done." She still panting.

"That's what you called punishment Miss Helena Bonham Carter." I laughed and leave her to take a shower.

"You motherfucker!" She groaned, stunned for a moment then open the door with a pout.

I cleaned myself up then put on some shirt and shorts. When I'm about to leave the room, my phone rings.

I picked up the phone.

Me : "Hello"

Mother : "Hello sweetie, are you busy?"

Me : "not really.. what's up mom? It's quite unusual to get a call from you"

Mother : "Hahaha yeah it's because my lovely daughter being busy living her dream life."

Me : "well.. that's true though. But really.. why are you calling? Is everything okay?"

Mother : "Y/n can you come home?

What? Going home?? All of the sudden.. What's her plan now...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2K 33 29
Helena Bonham Carter FF. My first girlxgirl story so please don't be too critical. Kaydi Lee. 20th realm. Pretty. Educated. Actress. Helena Bonham...
49.3K 1.5K 40
Y/N grew up with Bellatrix Black. The pair eventually fell in love. This is the story of how the deranged couple met their demise. (Trigger warnings...
4.2K 167 16
Y/n is Latil's lady in waiting, close friend and the younger sister of the Captain of The Imperial Guard. She lives her life helping Latil around wit...
1K 26 12
Y/N is a normal girl... or so she thinks, she is 18 and lives alone until one night a cat comes to her window... and everything changes... (())(())(...