Soul Bonded [Claude De Alger...

ExhaustedSoul06

Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is sudden... Еще

1. A Call Back From Home
2. Daughter of Summer
3. The Season of Solitude
4. Old Wounds And Paranoid Heart
5. A Curious Calling
6. A Otherworldly Companion
7. A Mother's Love
8. A Strange Friendship
9. The String That Ties Us
10. Uninvited Farewell
11. Touch Of The Wind
12. Call Of Fate
13. An Outsider Playing Pretend
14. First Fateful Encounter
15. A Odd Familiarity
16. A Touch Of Horror
17. A Longing For The Sky
18. Scattered Pieces of A Dream
19. Clipped Wings
20. The Red Knight
21. We met again.
22. Not friends.
23. Becoming Friends
24. Finally Friends!
25. Irrational Fear
26. Broken mind
27. Ignorance Is Not A Bliss
28. Saviour
29. Reconnect
30. Future Plans
31. Trouble in paradise
32. A Bond Similar To Magic
33. Heart Made Of Ice...Or Is It?
34. Plotted Revenge
35. Willful Wish
36. Comfort In Your Touch
37. Tender Feeling
38. I Believe You
39. Unexpected Appearances
40. Changing Feelings
41. Distance between us
42. Churning Emotions
43. Master Manipulator
44. Painful Realization
45. Broken Promise
46. Two years later
47. Betrayal And Consequences
49. Reunion And Reconnection
50. Finding Happiness For You
51. Last wish and Goodbye
52. Birth of Salvation
53. Change Of Plans
54. Her salvation and destruction
55. Fate or Rotten Luck?
56. Terrifying Meeting
57. Conflicted Thoughts.
58. Boat ride
59. Slow Wait
60. Punishment
61. Unresolved Bitterness
62. Little Meet Up
63. A stifling topic
64. Image of A Mother
65. Bond deeper than blood
66. Steps In Healing
67. Horrifying Reveal
68. Reminiscing Past
69. Fleeting Happiness
70. Choice
71. Feelings Revealed
72. Seeing The Real You
73. Finding Home
74. Intertwined Bonds
75. Attainable Happiness
76. Love Is Trust
77. Move on
78. Everything of you
79. Fire
80. Love You Like There's No Tomorrow
81. Blissful Days
82. Lies and Truths
83. Selfishly Selfless Wish
84. Loose Ties
85. A Past Full Of Scars
86. I'm Okay.
87. Ominous Peace
88. A Old Tale Long Forgotten
89. Time To Say Goodbye
90. The End Of A Story
91. Fate? What Bullshit
92. A Pitiful Heart
93. A Journey And Twisted Destiny
94. Something Meant To Be
95. Come Back To Me
96. Mark Of Karma
97. Unchained
98. A Lover's Dream
Epilogue

48. In Love With A Fairy

9.7K 426 772
ExhaustedSoul06

Word travelled fast about Claude killing his brother and usurping the throne. Claude was worshipped as Saint by everyone for freeing the Empire from tyranny of previous Emperor.

But not everyone was happy with the new Emperor. Rebels and revolts rose against the new Emperor being a illegitimate child. Greedy nobles lusting after the throne, took advantage of the situation and launched attacks on the new Emperor but none succeeded. Only bodies piled up and blood spilled until Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia's power and fear was established. None opposed him again.

Claude introduced new policies while the old ones where dissolved. Black magic was banned, slavery had dead penalty, and many more beneficial protocols were established. The people were happy with the new rules and the Emperor being a good ruler spread wide and far. Respect and fear grew tremendously for him. Some worshipped him while some feared him. He became Saviour of the poor and tormentor for the nobles.

Displeased nobles who were against the new protocols were swiftly handled by Claude who during council meeting simply disintegrated the table and the nobles went pale in submission and fear.

Despite the cheers and praises, Claude fell in deep boredom while managing the Empire. He had chaotic time; he felt glad for the admiration from his people but didn't felt a single ounce of emotions for himself. Nothing penetrated his icy numbness that stuck to him like second skin. He felt empty like a shell.

So he sought other ways to entertain himself and started indulging in women who threw themselves at him for his wealth and power. The boy who never shown interest in opposite gender before; only instincts he had was survival, started openly indulging in debauchery.

Each night a new woman. His playboy lifestyle became quite well-known. Claude's dark and elusive personality attracted women to him like moth to flame. Nations wanting in his good grace sent beautiful concubines to him. Claude knowing their insidious motives never turned away from them. Just to spite them, Claude used them for one night of pleasure and completely discarded them the next morning.

Though that didn't stop the flood of attractive women trying to seduce him. They all hoped they could charm their way past his cold exterior and win over his heart. And tame the monster that the Emperor was.

But Claude was astute enough to be more than aware of it. Claude was bemused, really. Did they really think he was so swallow to let a pretty face sway him? Maybe once he was but not anymore. He had learnt his lesson the hard way.

Claude had his trust broken repetitively. He wasn't going let it happen again. He had grown extremely distrustful and wary of emotions and people. He swore never to trust another being and closed his heart shut behind walls and walls of iron shield. Never again would he be vulnerable enough to let anyone take advantage of him.

None could touch the heart of the cold Emperor and those who tried failed miserably.

That was until she came along.

"She's a humble dancer from Siodonna. She would dazzle the banquet. Aren't you curious?"

Back then he didn't realise how true those words were when he permitted to it. All he thought was another woman and another night of fun.

After constant nagging from Felix about showing up in public, Claude finally hosted Imperial banquet. Nobles came to attend the rarely held banquet along with many beautiful women to seduce the Emperor.

Apathetic Claude sat on his throne, looked down at the crowd and clicked his tongue. "Too noisy."

Felix now his personal guard stood beside him, sweat-dropped at his dry words. "You're the host, sire please act like one."

"As if." Claude flat out rejected Felix's suggestion. "I've no intention in mingling with filthy dogs."

Felix anxious, looked at the crowd. He was afraid his bosom brother would start war with other nations with his contemptuous words. It wasn't the first time Claude made enemies because of his sharp tongue and disdainful attitude towards higher ups.

So he quietly pleaded. "Your majesty, please refrain from insulting loudly. There are ambassadors from other nations here to support us! You should at least be civil!"

"Civil?" Claude scoffed looking at the buzzing crowd made him irritated. "Not cutting their tongue should be civil enough."

"Your majesty...!"

Felix sighed and gave up. He swore he loses ten years of his life whenever he tries to make Claude behave. He should just be ready if swords flew in his direction

Claude crossed his legs and leaned his cheek on his palm.  He was bored looking at the crowd that continued to yap useless things.

The crowd noticing his bored look on his cold face sweated in worry and immediately tried remedying it

"Call for the dancer!"

As if on cue the double door opened and a single figure walked in. There was grace in each step she took. Her shiny blonde hair and voluptuous figure enticed the attention of everyone. A golden veil concealed her face.

The crowd looked curiously at the renowned dancer of Siodonna, trying to catch glimpse of her.

She had a dazzling presence that grabbed everyone's attention and curiousity. She stopped before the throne and bowed.

"Blessing and glory upon the sun of Obelian Empire." She greeted in soft, friendly tone. "I'm Diana from Siodonna. It's honour to be here."

Claude was partially curious too. He ordered. "Take it off."

Diana jumped a bit at his cold tone but complied. She with delicate hands removed her veil. Her face now visible was beautiful beyond words and a smile curled up in her pink lips, her rose coloured eyes peering at him with warmth.

Claude found himself speechless at her mystic beauty. His sapphire eyes narrowed at her intrigued.

Her youthful face was framed by her beautiful platinum hair and a red teardrop accessory on her forehead brought out the soft rosy colour in her eyes. Her platinum blonde hair reached past her slim waist down her wide hips. Her flashy clothes accentuated her hourglass figure and the gaudy accessories made her sparkle brightly. She was gorgeous in every way with flawless body and beautiful face.

Diana blinked under Claude's dazed look and asked. "May I start?"

Claude snapped out of his stupor at her soft voice and blinked. What the hell did the woman do to him?

His confusion made his tone harsh and impatient. "Go ahead."

The music started and Diana's movement become one with it. The air seem to bend to her to accommodate her graceful movements as she danced around. Her beautiful blonde hair looked like a wings as it flaired in the air as she twirled.

The crowd watched in awe and wonder, unable to look away from her beautiful movements.

Especially the brunette standing at the corner away from others looked at Diana like she was given enlightenment, her baby blue eyes lit up admiration as she watched the Diana's dance.

Surprisingly Claude felt the same awe as the crowd. He was captivated by her. The way her hips swayed, her hair danced to the beat, the soft smile on her lips and the beautiful eyes filled with untainted, pure joy.

She shone brightly like the sun and bathed everyone around her in same warm brightness.

Slowly Claude's heart accelerated as the world fell away and only the Diana became the center of his attention. For the first time in long time Claude felt something instead of nothing. He was enraptured by the bright smile on her youthful face.

Once the music finished, the enticing performance was over. Diana bent over one knee and bowed. "Thank you."

The banquet erupted in claps and loud cheers. But it died down once they noticed the silent Emperor.

They watched with baited breath, cold sweats covering their forehead. Was the Emperor not pleased with the performance? Oh God, were they going to get punished?!

Claude's gaze remained fixated on Diana wordlessly.

"Ahem." Felix coughed, unable to hide his surprise and amusement at how ensnared Claude was with Diana.

Claude for the second time in long time felt another emotion and it was embrassment. One he absolutely didn't like.

To hide it, he drily looked at the smiling Diana and said half-hearted words that didn't described the true extent of his emotions.

"You did well."

Diana satisfied with those simple words beamed and bowed. "It was my pleasure your majesty."

The crowd once again erupted in praises.

"It was stunning!"

"I never such beautiful performance in my life."

"Oh dear, that was beautiful"

Diana's happy smile lit up the banquet. She was happy her performance made everyone have a good time bowed. "Thank you everyone. I'll take my leave now."

Diana doing a final graceful bow, walked towards the exit. Like a fairy she disappeared taking her dazzling light with her.

Claude continued to gaze at Diana until he couldn't. He stood up subconsciously. It was spur of the moment, the heated feelings in his heart that made him pursue her, to follow the traces of light and warmth Diana left.

"Your majesty?" Felix shocked at Claude's uncharacteristic behaviour and the crowd dropped their gazes in fear and respect.

"I want her." Claude murmured to himself as he raced after the woman who made his dead heart beat alive. She broke through his numbness and awoke his feelings. He couldn't let her go.

                  ****

"Stay."

Diana was shocked at the Emperor who held her hand, tightly refusing to let go. His face was unreadable and the words he uttered were no less than a order.

Diana honestly just made such long journey here was to meet her best friend who she had lost touch with. She wanted to reconnect with her. She didn't expect the Emperor to command her to stay.

Diana was a person of free spirit. She goes where the wind takes her and the wind had stopped here where she stood contemplating. It was second later her answer came.

"As your wish, your majesty." Diana hair blew along with the breeze as she smiled at Claude and agreed.

Maybe staying here she would get to meet you.

From then on, Diana stayed in Ruby palace and become one of many concubines of the Emperor. She adapted to the life of loyalty while preserving her free will. People warmed upto her quickly because of her unstrained friendly behaviour.

It was a whimsical decision to let her stay and even more uncharacteristic behaviour when Claude went to see her afterwards, everyday.

Claude's unwittingly founded himself spending more and more time with Diana. He thought the attraction would disappear after one night and yet here he was hearing her chirp brightly.

"His majesty should try Lippe tea. I'm sure it'll suit your taste. It's my favorite!"

From then on Claude's favourite drink become Lippe tea.

"Would his majesty like to try Siodonna clothes? It's comfortable and I'm sure you would like it!"

Claude ditched all other clothes and wore robes from Siodonna.

Overtime his feelings grew complicated for her. Most days he was either irritated or amused by her questions and requests.

"Would his majesty punish me for asking why he hate women so much?" Diana asked claude when she heard the abandonment of the other concubines.

"I do." Claude had affirmed.

And the next day Diana undeterred by his cold attitude continued to poke at him.

"Does his majesty had lover before me?"

"No."  He had coldly shut her out. But still it never stopped her curious questions.

"My majesty looked like a lost child standing alone, I couldn't walk pass without talking."

Claude speechless then and couldn't retort. And it wasn't the last of the requests that made him freeze.

"Should I hold your hand to ease your loneliness?" Diana held her hand out and wordlessly Claude placed his.

"My majesty should take a walk with me, it's lovely weather outside." He was forced to go, even when could have simply declined it he went with it.

And sometimes her questions pierced the deepest part of him. Poked at the wounds still healing from the loss of certain someone.

"Did you lose someone precious to you? You've such haunted eyes. Here let me hold my majesty hand to make you feel better." Her warmth had engulfed his empty cold hands. Claude weirdly found comfort in her reassuring smile.

She had caught him staring at the lake, late night and curiously asked him. "You come everyday here. Is the lake you secret place where you reminiscent your happy memories?"

"My majesty shouldn't find comfort in liquor. I'm here for you." It was when the nightmares had taken hold of him and refused to let go, she came to his rescue.

And as time passed his wariness lessened and he found himself falling for her. Many of her comforting actions and reassuring words filled the void in him. Replacing the cold with warmth and light.

Time continued to pass by and the bond between them deepened with it.

Claude was walking down the corridor after the council meeting when he caught Diana wandering.

"Entering the imperial palace so carelessly, you're getting bolder.

Diana smiled seeing him and asked innocently "Am I going to be punished for it?"

"....No."

Diana brought her fingers to her lips and smiled at him. "Thank goodness. I thought I'd be thrown into dungeons."

Felix who had just arrived after cleaning up the mess Claude had left behind, sweat-dropped. "That would be a bit too extreme."

Claude merely looked at Diana's confident smile and blurted out. "Normally I would chop their limbs off for such insolence."

Felix looked at Claude incredulous. "What kind of scary things are you saying to lady Diana?!"

Diana wasn't afraid of the subtle threat. She beamed at Claude and asked coyly. "Why am I exception? Is this because my majesty has taken a liking to me?"

Claude slightly frowned at her. "I could punish for being cheeky too."

"You won't though since you cherish me a lot." Diana shook her head and laughed

Felix chimed in. "That's certainly true, isn't it sire?"

Claude clicked his tongue and looked away as if embrassed.

Felix teasingly looked at Claude and in retaliation Claude glared coldly at him and commanded sharply.

"Make use of yourself and prepare for tea."

Felix smile widened much to Claude's irritation. "As you wish."

In the garden surrounded by beautiful flowers, Claude and Diana sipped their Lippe tea calmly.

Diana had warmed up them and had even grown to love Claude as she got to know him.

Looking at Felix she felt slightly guilty that she never talked to him properly but most blame went on Claude.

"The uniform suits you, sir Felix. The silver uniform brings the colour of your eyes beautifully."

Diana thought it would be good start since she wanted to him in on her secret she had.

Taken aback at the sudden compliment Felix bashfully scratched his cheek, beaming at Diana.

"Thank you, Lady Diana."

Claude coldly looked at them, calmly sipping his tea.

The next day Felix's uniform was changed to regular red uniform.

Diana was surprised. "Sir Felix what happened to your uniform?"

"It got burnt. Turned into ashes." Felix said in small voice, regretfully looking at his new uniform with drooped shoulders.

The culprit was calmly sipping his tea, coolly looking at the baffled Diana.

"The uniform was eyesore. I hated it. So it's a good thing you got rid of it."

Felix almost screeched his complaints. "Not by my choice! You burnt it straight away from my body. I almost got scorched, you know?!"

Claude smirked at him, saying nothing. Making the poor Felix more depressed.

Diana tilted her head puzzled, unable to hear their conversation.

"I think this suits you too." After seeing the sulking Felix. Diana felt a need console him.

Felix aware of cold glare at the back of his head paled and cried desperately. "Please don't say anything Lady Diana or else I'd have to walk in dresses next time!?"

Claude wore a proud smirk. "You learn fast."

"Eh?" Diana could only blink in bewilderment while Felix glared at Claude.

It was another peaceful day where as usual Claude and Diana were sipping their favourite tea.

"I'm glad his majesty loved the Lippe tea."

Claude merely looked at her apathetically and simplified. "It's not sweet. That's all."

Diana already used to Claude's dry attitude laughed. "I'm still glad. I was afraid your reaction would be same as my dear friend."

Claude poker face tilted to her in curiousity. "Friend?"

Diana nodded, her face softened as she spoke. "Yes. My dearest friend. She disliked it after taking only just one sip! She said it's tasted like nothing and only had nice aroma. When I tried to explain her the taste of the tea, she just said all expensive tea are tasteless and bland. It's rich person's taste, a commer like her couldn't understand."

Diana laughed, reminiscing the happy memories looking genuinely joyful.

Deep buried memories surfaced at the familiar exaggerated manner of speech. Claude asked. "What's her name?"

Diana unable to see the sharp look in the sapphire eyes continued. "Her name is (Y/n) Scarlett. Isn't it pretty? But she prefers when people call her by her first name."

The air went deadly still.

Claude's eyes slightly widened, before it went ice cold.

Felix froze in shock as he gaped at Diana with wide eyes. "You know (Y/n)?"

Diana blinked. This was the first time she heard Felix say someone's name without using honorific. She mutely nodded at Felix who for her great astonishment, started shaking with pained look.

"Sir Felix, are you alright?" She asked alarmed.

Felix took a deep shaky breath and forced a smile at the concerned Diana. "I'm fine. How do you know her, if I may ask?"

"I know her since I was mere 6 year child." Diana continued a bit hesitatedly. The icy cold aura emitting from Claude made her look at him in concern. "We became friends when my mother and I had stopped for rest at the Almayan village and I met her."

Felix smiled, the pain clear in the action. "I see. Lady Diana knew (Y/n) way before us. Now that I think back, (Y/n) did talk about her best friend back from village. What a coincidence lady Diana is here now."

Diana grew curious and at the same time worried. Why was sir Felix talking in past tense? She peeked at Claude. His expression had gone from unreadable to detach and grew icy and guarded now as he listened to the conversation.

She hesitated to ask more. But curiousity about you took over her. "Where is she now? I couldn't find her anywhere since I came here. Her last letter certainly said she was training here at the white Tower."

Felix winced back. Claude's hand twitched and tightened around the handle of the porcelain cup.

"She's dead." Claude coldly said, tone apathetic as he slammed the teacup down.

Diana jolted in shock She didn't expected such horrifying words. "W-what?"

"You want to repeat myself twice?" His sharp tone made Diana jerk away. "I said she's dead."

Felix grew frustrated at Claude's rude behaviour and reprimanded him. "Your majesty please watch how you speak to lady Diana. You might upset her."

"She asked for it." Claude's clicked his tongue coldly and stood up. "I had enough for today."

Diana frowned at Claude and despite the threatening aura Claude had, she fearlessly and boldly asked him. "Was (Y/n) the girl you loved, your majesty? The one who broke your heart?"

Claude stopped dead in his tracks, face guarded and icy. "What gives you that ridiculous idea?"

"Your majesty..." Felix shook his head when Claude didn't answer straight forward.

Felix looked somberly at Diana and said in firm voice. "No. (Y/n) isn't capable of doing something so cruel to anyone, let alone to Sire"

Hands trembling, Claude's eyes flashed coldly at them and in sharp icy tone he warned them. "Enough. I don't ever want to hear that name in my palace again."

Claude's steps were heavy as he left with his robe swaying behind him, growing distant with each step.

Diana finally spoke after a tensed moment. "How? How did she...?"

Felix's shoulders flinched as if the very topic brought painful memories.

But he knew as your friend, she deserved to know the truth.

He took a deep breath and steeled himself. "It was the night his majesty became the Emperor. At that time I was focused on defending the front line from black magic magician who were with the previous Emperor. I didn't know that some enemies had slipped past me and entered the imperial ground." Felix's breathing grew shallow as his brows furrowed together in pained grimace. "She had died in the hands of the enemy. We didn't realize until Lawrence - another of our knight and the Head healer Roman had brought her corpse to us."

He looked sick recalling the memories. The guilt burdened him down. "The healers couldn't bring her back and she was declared dead."

Felix's expression finally crumpled, his resolute to stay strong shattered and he hastily wiped his eyes before he bowed and left. "Excuse me, Lady Diana."

Diana was left alone to process the words.

Diana's hand rose to wrap around her stomach as she shook her head in denial. "No way. I know she's not dead. There is no way. The (Y/n) I know would never so easily give up. This has to be a mistake."

The wind blew, ruffling her blonde hair and carrying her words away and she prayed that the desperate words she utter would reach you and you would come back.

                 ****

"She's dead. No use in remembering those aren't coming back." Claude drily said to fuming Felix.

The room was dim only the rays of the moonlight giving little bit of illumination.

"Your majesty, even if she's not here with us. Please don't speak about her so rudely." Felix was frustrated with Claude.

He came here to scold him for his earlier behaviour but the somehow the topic was changed into you.

"Why? Afraid her ghost would come to haunt us?" Sarcasm dripped from Claude's mouth as he sat lazily on the sofa staring icily at Felix.

Felix clenched his fist and strained himself from smacking Claude on the head. Why did he kept so much negativity about you?!

"Your majesty it isn't her fault! She wasn't the one to leave us behind. The circumstances were against us but for you to shove all the blame on her, it's just not fair!"

Claude wasn't the only one who lost you. Felix too intimately knew the same pain. He lost someone he considered his little sister. And yet he never openly expressed his grief.

But hearing the offending things about you, Felix couldn't control himself and spat out in anger.

"She was there for me when I lost my mother. She used to come up with different ways to cheer me up. Even when I never said a word about my loss, she still knew it. Do you think a selfless person like her abandoned you? You, the person she regarded the most? Have you forgotten she tried her best to help you too but you were the one who kept your distance."

Claude looked away from Felix's words. "....Stop yapping. I'm done with your conversation, so leave."

Sometimes others can see your heart more clearly than you could. Felix knew each words that came out of his bosom brother's mouth was nothing but a empty efford to shove away the pain. Claude's last ditch effort to save his heart. Forget anything that brought the agony back.

Felix vividly remembered how Claude broke down on your dead dead, crying. How he cried and grieved while cradling your lifeless corpse.

It was a painful sight he never thought he would see.

Felix knew the pain was still fresh and he wasn't sure if it could ever heal. But that wasn't right for him to completely erase you. He's been with you for so long, cared for you like a little sister, to see Claude form a distorted image of you was maddening him to no end.

"She's always been there for you, your majesty. You were just too blind to see that." Felix's words were tinged with slight resentment towards his brother as he made his way to the door. This used no honorific, nor did he called him majesty. "Or maybe you know but want to pretend you don't."

There was a heavy silence after Felix left. Claude felt a immense weight suffocating him.

"...It doesn't matter anymore. She's not coming back."

Was what Claude reaffirmed to himself as he lay on the sofa to relieve the himself from the painful thoughts.

He was interrupted by the soft knocking on his door.

From the familiar aura beyond the door, he could tell who it was. He sighed before opening the door. Diana stood in her white nightgown looking angelic even in those simple clothes.

"May I come in, your majesty?" Diana asked softly.

Claude didn't budge from his place. "You shouldn't carelessly wonder alone at night."

Diana smiled sweetly. "How can I be in danger when you're here."

His heart fluttered at her trust in him. Heaving a tired sigh, he made way for Diana and closed the door.

"You've simple taste, your majesty." Diana commented taking in the simple decor of the room. "It's so different from what I imagined to be the grand chamber of the Emperor."

"I don't like useless things." Claude drily replied to her.

"I believe so." Diana coughed in her hand, to hide her smile.

Claude ignoring her, laid down on the bed, throwing his arm over his eyes. "Sleep. It's late."

Diana paused before she too followed suit. It was the first time she'd been in his chamber. Diana squirmed a bit at the unfamiliar bed before turning to face Claude.

"Do you believe in happiness, your majesty?"

"What nonsense are you speaking now?" Claude turned to look at her with furrowed brows.

"Just answer!" Diana exclaimed stubbornly. "Please."

"No."

Diana nodded as if she and expected him to say that. She subtly glanced at her stomach  before placing a hand over it.

"If I said I've something to make you happy, would you reject it?"

"Are you offering more Lippe tea to me?" Claude sarcastically retorted.

Diana undeterred replied coyly. "Tht would be certainly nice but no. It's something more special. You helped in making it."

Claude was puzzled and on end of his patience. "Stop going in circles."

Diana as if finding his frustration cute giggled and placed his hand on her stomach, overlapping her hand with him.

Claude stiffen. And Diana once again giggled at his frozen, conflicted expression.

"W-what? H-how?"

"Are you happy?"

Claude swallowed hard, his mouth opened a couples times before it closed. Emotions flickered in his crystal eyes as his stared at her stomach.

Diana waited and held her breath, jittery nerves making her bite her lips. She was nervous. Would he accept or reject the news?

Claude slowly nodded, his hand pressing on her stomach as if to assure himself of whatever doubts he was having.

"I'm happy too, your majesty! It makes me relieved that you're not mad." Diana pressed a soft kiss on his lips and was genuinely excited for her future baby.

Claude's hands gently stroked her stomach and he quietly scoffed. "Can one be mad at this?"

"Of course not." Diana had doubts but seeing his acceptance of their child; any doubts she had vanished all that was left was genuine happiness and excitement.

Diana stroked her stomach and a tender smile formed on her soft lips. "All that is missing is (Y/n)."

"Hmm?"Claude looked at Diana.

Diana quickly shook her head, knowing it was sensitive topic for him, she wanted to avoid it in order to upset him. "It's nothing. I was thinking a name for her!"

"Her?" Claude raised a eyebrow at the beaming Diana.

"Just motherly instinct. I feel like the baby inside me is a beautiful girl."

All night Diana stayed up, thinking about the future with the new life. Her smile never faded. Watching her, Claude felt warm.

The excitement and hope for the bright future was evident in the small genuine smile Diana and Claude had.

"We'll give all our love to our beautiful daughter."

.....But fate was too cruel to them.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

65.8K 2.6K 21
──★ ˙🍓𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒(?) ̟ !! ❝Did the idea of being a pa...
18.7K 646 16
This story evolves around a girl named Y/n who enters the world of a story/novel of [who made me a princess]. This was the novel she read just befor...
184K 5.9K 39
Everyone thought the first princess died on the guillotine. But in fact, she fooled them all. Now living happily with her husband and three kids, wha...
183K 5.2K 40
Asteria de Alger Obelia is the older sister of Athanasia de Alger Obelia, and the first born child and daughter of Claude de Alger Obelia. Asteria i...