Missing Files {Tommyinnit X F...

Por Cr3sc3nt

As a fan of the Dream SMP, you usually keep up to date with all of your favourite content creators. So, when... Más

🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 1
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 2
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 3
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 4
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 5
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 6
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 7
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 8
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 9
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 10
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 11
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 12
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 13
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 14
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 15
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 16
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 17
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 18
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 19
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 20
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 21
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 22
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 23
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 24
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 25
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 26
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 27
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 28
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 29
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 30
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 31
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 32
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 34
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 35
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 36
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 37
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 38
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 39
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 40
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 41
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 42
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 43
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 44
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 45
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 46
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 47
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 48
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 49
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 50
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 51
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 52
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 53
🄵🄸🄽🄰🄻 🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴

🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 33

6.6K 220 130
Por Cr3sc3nt

Another day to work on the project... kinda.

We messed around again and ended up going over time. Which meant- Tommy had to stream once again while I was there.

He was playing bedwars this time, and he seemed to get targeted a lot during the games. I bet everyone was trying to get into his game- since he is 'big famous'.

This time I was actually getting ideas down, unlike last time-- 

We both decided to go down the whole 'minecraft' path-- and a bit streaming. How it brought us together and started our so called 'friendship'.

It was one of the perfect projects for us.

And- if I'm being honest. I'm actually excited about this project.
I never usually get excited for school projects, nothing ever interested me in school. And I was never a fan of group projects due to the lack of shared work between people...
But this project was something I was interested in. And- we both had our share.

I'm just trying to think of the ending result.

I was about to start on my lines for the video project in question, but then... 

bzzzzzzzt... bzzzzzzzt...

...my phone started to ring.

I jumped in slight panic, and Tom seemed to do the same.
I hurriedly got my phone out and hung up on it. Seeing it was my mother who called.

Tommy eyed me with a face that practically screamed 'what the fuck'. I gestured my hand to tell him to turn back to his screen, and he did after a little while. He went back to his chat, trying his best to address the noise that just went off- without directly saying it was me. Saying that his phone went off-

Good to see he semi has my back on things...

I should really turn off--

bzzzzzzzt... bzzzzzzzt...

I hung up again and started to spam my mother with messages, telling her not to call me and to just message me.

But- she wouldn't listen. She kept calling me.

No matter how much I hung up, she wouldn't give up.

'Must be important'

I messaged her to wait so I can leave the room, and quickly left on my own accord.

I went further down the hallway before my mother decided to call again. And that is when I officially answered.

"Yes? Hello? What's wrong?" I quickly asked her.

I heard my mother gasp on the other side of the line.
"Y/N! You finally answered...!"

"Yes- yes, anyways, what happen? Why are you calling so much? Did something happen to dad?" I started interrogating her.

"What? Heavens no! What made you think that?" She questions, a little startled.

".....why are you calling me then?" I asked.

"I just wanted to ask you what you wanted for dinner tonight. We got a lot of extra money this week, so I was just curious"

"You-"

I was completely dumbfounded.

She wanted to call me... just to ask about dinner?
She spammed me with calls.... just to ask what I wanted for dinner?

I felt my legs beginning to give out and I ended up sitting myself down, leaning my back against the wall.

"...you called for that?" My voice was more monotone than expected, raising my free hand to pinch the bridge of my nose.

"What? Is your mother not allowed to ask their child for their opinions....?" Mother says with a tad bit too much attitude.

"I'll have you know- I might've just gotten my project partner in a lot of trouble." I say to her.

"Really? And how is that?" She remarked.

"It's-- oh my- nevermind. Doesn't matter anyways..." I murmured, getting a slight headache.

Just thinking about his chats reaction to me leaving the room made me feel a bit on edge.

What would Tommy say? Would he try to ignore it or would he address it? Would he lie or tell the truth?
It'll come to his attention sooner or later.... And all because of a useless stupid phone call...

"Nonono, tell me what I did wrong" My mother insisted, "What do you think was wrong about what I did?"

She was always like this whenever I decide to talk back to her.

Normally she is a decent human being with a few faults. Those faults being her attitude problems when someone gets on her case. Even if you're not trying to remotely state a problem or point out a wrong doing... she'll start getting defensive or start trying to pick a fight.

I always try to avoid doing it, since she usually would get dad involved and- well... it's usually a huge mess after that happens...

But right now, I can't think as clearly as I normally would. She pissed me off and I felt like I had the right to call her out for being an idiot.
I didn't care if I was going to get a long scolding when I got home, I really wasn't in the mood to talk to her in the moment.

"Look- I don't really care what we have for dinner. As long as we don't have what we usually have- then anything is good." I stated to her.

"Y/N-"

"I have to go now- I'll see you when I get home"

"Y/N-!!"

The calls kept coming through, but I always silenced them. Soon enough, I put my phone on silent mode- as it should've been.

I laid my head back against the wall and just closed my eyes.

'Such a wasted opportunity. I think it would've been the best time to go off on her.' My mind stated, '....but then again- I'm at someone else house- so it wouldn't've been okay anyway'

I let out a sigh.

'Guess I'll get less of a growling in this instance'

"Y/N? Why are you out here? Did Tom kick you out of his room?"

I slowly opened my eyes, they were a bit blurred, but when my vision settled I was able to see Tom's mother in front of me. She was crouched down to meet my eye level, her face looked a little bit concerned for me.

"Huh? no, no- I was just taking a call." I said, gesturing my cell phone to her.

Her eyes landed on my phone, observing it for a moment.
"Oh- okay then."

She then turns to look back at Tommy's door to his room, she stared for a moment longer before looking back to me.

"Is he in the middle of streaming?" She asks me.

I nodded.
"Yeah"

"I see..." 

"Also- how are you Mrs. Simons?" I decided to change the subject.

"Well- I'm going well." She answers, "Thank you for asking"

"That's good" I said.

"How about you Y/N?" She questions me, "Is my boy giving you trouble?"

I let out a bit of a chuckle and shook my head.
"No- not at all."

A satisfied smile graced her lips, "Good." she said in response. Motherinnit then takes a stand, backing away from me a bit, "well... You should get back to Tom's room- I'm sure you don't want to keep talking to a middle aged woman for the rest of your time here"

"oh?? and what if I do??" I say, standing up once again.

Motherinnit let out a laugh.
"Kind of you to say, but you and me both know you'd rather go talk with Thomas right now"

I let out a surprised laugh at her sentence just then, not expecting it at all.

"Alright, alright... fineee" I replied to her, "See you later, Mrs. Simons"

"Bye, Y/N" She says, walking back down the hallway into another room.

I headed back to Tommy's room, knocking on the door before entering.

"YEAH???!" Tommy's muffled voice shouted out.

I creaked the door open a bit, me shoving my arm through the open parts. I pointed over to his bed and all I heard was shuffling from the other side of the door.

"Alright- go" his voice said to me.

I peaked in to see and it seemed like he placed his hand over his webcam for me to get back to where I was before.

I hurried back over to his bed, shutting his door as I came in. Once I got to his bed and sat down, he uncovered his webcam and went back to his streaming ways.

"Sorry about that boys-- where were we?" Tommy says, grinning and going back to play his bedwars match.

He then goes on and back to telling a story time. I went back to doing our project. Everything was going fine, until Tommy started reacting to his chat.

"What? No chat. She doesn't want to. Stop asking." He states.

My interest peaked. I turned my gaze and attention over to the blonde who was reading chat on his other monitor.

He turned his gaze and attention over to me.

"Chat wants you to come say 'hi' to them. Literal simps" He says in a joking matter.

They want me to say 'hi' to them?
Well... I guess it could be worse...

I stood up and slowly made my way over.

"wait- are you actually-?"

I didn't go all the way into his cameras frame, I just moved my hand in its view and waved a bit. I then headed back to Tommy's bed to do the project.

"PFT-- HAHAAH!! HA--!! WH-AA!? What as that??" Tom laughed.

I started giggling a bit and just shrugged at him, silently telling him to turn back around and entertain his chat. Which, he did. But not without a few hurdles in the way.

"Oh- look what you did-- Now my chat wants to talk to you" Tommy told me off- as if he was scolding me like a parent, he then turns back to his web cam, "She doesn't want to talk to you chat!, she's only over because we're doing a project. I've been over it with her and she is uncomfortable being on stream. So stop being needy"

When Tommy scolded his chat, I couldn't help but feel a bit guilty as well.
I mean- the whole reason I don't want to go on stream is because I wanted to stay away from what things use to be...

I loved streaming in the time I had. But it still gave me a lot of bad and stupid memories that I would like to avoid for a little while longer.

Hmm... Maybe I'm more of the stubborn child rather than Tommy....

Some more time passed, resulting in Tommy ending his stream and getting back and joining me to do the project.

We worked on it for a while, and only after Tommy spoke- my concentration stopped.

"So- uh... Hey, Y/N" Tom says.

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"About streaming.... Would you ever consider doing it again?" He asks me.

"No. At least- no time soon..." I replied.

"Alright... Just wanted to know" He mutters.

We continue the project for at least another hour before the door to Tommy's room opened, revealing his mother.

"Hey, Y/N." She says, "Your father is here to pick you up"

I was a little startled at the news.
"heh?"

'didn't expect him to be the one picking me up... I thought I would've had to walk home again'

Well... I did give him the address a little while after the first time I went to Tom's house. So- it was to be expected.

"Alright... I'll be down in a little bit" I responded to her with a small smile.

She nods to me and closes the door once more.
I got up from Tommy's bed, me and Tommy cleaning up the masses of paper scattered about.
Once done, the two of us headed downstairs.

I saw my dad standing at the front door, wearing a face mask- of course. Mrs. Simons was standing by the door too, awaiting for us.

"Oh- okay. So this is the right house" My dad says as soon as he spotted me.

I grinned and slipped my mask on, walking over towards him.

"You think I wrote the address wrong?" I ask.

"Sometimes you do" He responds.

I rolled my eyes, joining my father at his side.

"It was lovely to meet you." Mrs. Simons says to my father, "Your daughter is an angel"

My dad's eyes widen.
"My daughter? An angel? Who would've thought...."

"Right!?" Tommy exclaimed out.

"Bro- I'm not that bad. You both are just over-exaggerating" I shook my head.

"That time in London square tells me otherwise..." My dad reminds me.

"London square...??" Tommy started to grin, raising an eyebrow in interest.

I shot my dad a quick side glare.
"A story for another day...."

"Well- it was nice to officially meet the family my girls been over at for a while...." My dad decides to wrap things up here.

The lot of us say our goodbyes, and I followed my dad out of the gate, getting into his car.
No words were exchanged until we started driving. 

"So... That tall boy must be Tom- right?" He casually says to me.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Well- he seems like a good kid." My dad says, "At least more better than those other slackers you hung around--- besides Luca, of course"

"Who would hate Luca?" I question.

"Exactly" My dad chuckles.

The two of us then drive home- just talking about the Simons and about me and Tom's joint project.
Overall, I'd say things today went better than expected. Especially considering the events.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 51.6K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
122K 3.1K 34
Officially under editing! I'm still a child, don't yell at me. A cat with daddy issues and a girl with a bad attitude. You're welcome.
763K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
316K 6K 40
(Y/N) (L/N) is a werewolf but often hides her ears and tail due to being bullied in high school as your tail was not like the other werewolves. Your...