It's just you and me (5SOS Fa...

By iitsmee

More

Class Schedule
Great News
Sleeping Arrangements
Leftover breakfast
'Back to the Future I, II, III'
A Text Message, A Story
First song
Meeting his band
Roadtrip!
Burrito
That's So Raven re-runs
Teenage Dream
I missed everything
Bye Beautiful
Charlie Step's Party
I'll only be a few seconds
My Warrior
Catching Up
Fall
"You'll See"
16th Birthday
I Won't Dance
Study Rooms
Dee
Fade to black
Hospital Beds
Goodmorning
Water Fight
Pizza
Movies
It's Christmas
Dresses
Rose petals & Rooftops
Calum's Present
Suitcase
Going away presents
Skype Call
Dance Studio
Pre-show Facetime
Queensland
Last class
Krispy Kreme Donuts
The Flight
The House
Toast
Grocery Shopping
Studio
Calum's birthday
Ice Cream
Bus
Day Out
*SHORT CHAPTER JUST TO MAKE YOU LAUGH HOPEFULLY ? *
Last Night In Scotland
Back Home
Football
Plate
END
SEQUEL

New Years

20.4K 384 90
By iitsmee

hi guys ! i wasnt bothered writing about the first 2 days so i just went straight to NYD :) of course at midnight ;) LOVE YOU ALL <3 x now go read the chapter . 

*MIDNIGHT ON NEW YEARS* 

"5!" We all shout from the beach. 

It was Max, Tori, Dad, his 'friend', Michael, Ashton, Luke, Calum and I accompanied by other families and groups who owned houses next to Max's boss' beach house. 

"4!" 

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAAPPPYY NNEEWWWW YEEAARR!" 

The beach was lit by colourful fireworks in an instant, people running around with sparklers, jumping and shouting, kisses being shared. 

"Happy New Y-" I was cut off. 

Calum takes me in his hold and shares one, slow, lingering kiss. I kiss back, my hand running through his hair, his arms wrapped around my waist. Calum lifts me up, not breaking our kisses, I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Holy shit Cal!" 

"What?" He smiles. 

"I will seriously one day break your spine" 

"You're my Jane and I'm your Tarzan" Calum winks. 

I chuckle, "I love you" 

"I love you too"

We share another kiss before returning back to a beach of happy, drunk, crazy people. I look over to Max and Tori, after he had kissed her he kissed her stomach,  5 more months and I'll be having a little niece or nephew, I look over to my Dad and his newly found partner, cheering and laughing then I look over to the 4 crazy boys I call bestfriends, one I call boyfriend. 

To think that just 4 months ago I was that new girl with no friends, and now I have them. 

"HAPPY NEW YEAR ANDIE!" Ashton shouts as he runs over to me and lifts me up in his arms. 

"Happy New Year Ash!" I laugh as he parades around for a few seconds with me in his grip. 

I was getting tossed around like a baby doll. 

"Merry Christmas Dee!" Luke cheers as he carries me like a baby. 

"You mean New Year?" I laugh. 

"Oh right!" Luke cracks up laughing before setting me at my feet. 

"DEE!" 

"MIKE!"  I run into his arms. 

"Well Happy New Year!" Michael pulls me into  an insanely wonderful hug. 

"Happy New Year buddy!" I mess up the back of his hair. 

"Hey guys! Say cheese!" Max says holding up his camera. 

"CHEESE!" We all shout back, pulling the most ridiculous faces known to man. 

The beach party began to die down at 3 in the morning, but that was when everyone went back to their houses and partied there, everyone except Calum and I. 

We sit on the beach, Calum holding me in his arms. 

"So, you excited for the tour?" I start the conversation. 

"I would be more excited if you come with me" Calum whispers. 

"Come on babe, we've got 6 whole months together in London" 

"You better, skype me and text me!" He whines. 

"And you sir better not be meeting some secret girlfriend" I tease before stretching my neck up and plant a quick peck on his chin. 

He kisses the top of my head, rubbing his thumb across the back of my hand, "Don't forget about your medicine that Luke's dad gave you alright?"

Luke's dad put me on more medication, because the reason I had fainted at their gig was because I have really low blood sugar, so he's giving me these pills that apparently help me?

"Yes dad, gosh!"  I laugh as he joins in. 

He lowers his head down and kisses me sweetly. 

"Now that, I will miss" I whisper to him as he smiles. 

"You creep" He giggles as he wraps his arms around me. 

"Suffocating!" I joke, which only makes him hug me tighter. 

Calum releases me from his grip, I take his hands in mine and lift him up, with every ounce of strength I have in my body. Calum was half way off of the ground when I fell backwards, Calum landing on top of me. 

"Shit!" I felt like the breathe was knocked out of me as Calum landed. 

"Well hello there" Calum winks as he sets his arms on either side of me.

"Dying" 

"Oh sorry, should be the other way round shouldnt it?" Calum maneuvers his hands around my waist somehow and pulls me on top of him as he rolls over. 

I sit up on his firm stomach and look down at him, "Women's dominance is key" I cross my arms. 

"Well then" Calum sits up and wraps my legs around his waist. 

I set my hands on his shoulders and see the never ending smile on his face, it makes me happy. We sit in silence for a few moments just smiling at eachother, before we share more and more kisses. 

Calum slowly begins to stand up, holding up my legs with his hands. 

"Before I thought you would lift me up to be romantic and stuff, but now I just think you're using me as  weights" I play with his hair. 

"Well you're my all in one gym with the perks" Calum winks. 

I pull on his ear, "OUCH! I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Calum shouts, before laughing towards the end of his sentence. 

"That's right"  I laugh. 

"You little missy are gonna pay for that" 

"Oh really?" I taunt him. 

"Yep" He says with a blank facial expression. 

Soon enough he starts sprinting to the water, I hold onto him tightly. 

"CALUMM!!!!" I shout, trying to stop myself from laughing.

Calum plunges into the water fully clothed, droplets of the ocean jump up and touch my skin, soon enough those droplets turn into waves. 

"IT'S SO COLD!" I shout as Calum was in the water at least, shoulder deep. 

I cuddle up closer to his warm body. Surprisingly enough the water was calm but extremely cold. 

"Don't worry, I'm all the heat you need" Calum winks seductively. 

"Oh god Cal" I couldnt help but laugh extremely loud, my grin was about as big as the jokers! 

I hop off of him and start splashing water to his face, which began to warm me up. 

"HEY! Who knew you had this much energy at 3 in the morning?" Calum shouts as he splashes water onto me.

Calum and I were the only ones in the water, then I hear a voice in the distance. 

"What's that?" I quickly swim closer to Calum, as he pulls me next to him. 

"Lifeguard" He says instantly as a man on a life saving board, wearing a life guard vest pulls up near us, "Hey mate how's it going" 

"Pretty good, no need to kill your new year, but it's not safe to be out in the water this time" He explains as he shakes the water out of his hair. 

"Oh sorry" I say popping out from behind Calum. 

"Um no it's fine, it's just we wouldn't want anyone getting hurt out here" The life guard smiled. 

I could feel Calum's muscles tense.

"Thanks for the heads up" I link arms with Calum. 

"No problem miss?" 

"I'm Andie" 

"Andie, nice name, I'm Riley" He holds out his hand, implying a handshake. 

It was surprising how quiet Calum was staying. 

"Nice to meet you" I shake his hand, "Well since we're introducing ourselves, this is Calum my boyfriend" I cuddle up to his arm. 

"Boyfriend?" Riley raises an eyebrow  "Umm hey man" 

"Yes boyfriend" Calum forces a smile, as he shakes hands with Riley, "Thanks for the advice" 

"No problem mate" Riley nods, "I'll see you around" He faces his attention to me. 

"Yeah, I guess" I squeeze Calum's arm.

The tention in the air could be sliced with a knife. Riley waves to me and gives a little smile to Calum before paddling off. I pull Calum along with me as I head back up to shore, he was completely silent. 

"You, my dear are being really quiet" I turn around and tap his nose as we were ankle deep in the water. 

"He was an asshole" 

"Woah there buddy, words" I hold onto his hands. 

"He was hitting on you right in front of me!" He protests, geting a bit frustrated. 

"He didn't know you were my boyfriend!"

"Come on babe, you were stuck to my arm" 

"Well, he wasn't even that hot!' I lied, he looked like Alex Pettyfer, but I still prefer Calum. 

"Oh sure" Calum lets go of my hands and crosses his arms.

"Cal" I stare into his eyes, "Look at me, I want you, not him and that's all" I put my hands on his shoulders. 

"Really?" He unravells his arms and pulls me close to him, "Show me" 

I crash my lips into his softly nibbling on his bottom lip here and there. Our lips moving in sync, bodies glued together, as he puts his hands into the back pockets of my shorts. I suddenly realise that we just went swimming in our normal clothes, I pull away from him and laugh. 

"Babe" I look up at him, "We're still dressed" 

He looks down at our clothes, "Well I suggest we get un-dressed" He winks. 

I pull on his nose, before dragging him back up to the beach house. 

We run up the stairs and stop at the front door, laughing for no apparent  reason, "Shhh" I hold my finger to his lips, holding back my laughter. 

He holds his hand to his mouth as I carefully twist the door open, just in case everyone was asleep, which I was correct about. I walk through the door way, Calum following behind me and closing the door behind him, tripping over himself in the process. 

I hold a finger to my lips as he slaps his hand over his mouth, literally slapping himself in the mouth. He squealed a bit but he didn't make a big deal out of it. We quietly walk up the stairs and turn a corner into the room the boys and I were sharing. 

Well there were 3 other spare bedrooms but we wanted to bunk together, so they told me to take the bed, which Calum happily shared with me, and Michael, Luke and Ashton stole the mattress' from the other rooms and set them all across the room. It was like a giant sleepover. 

Calum and I pretend we're super secret spies for some apparent reason (none of us had consumed alcohol, except for Ash but he only had a bit) and enter the ensuite. 

"We're such losers" I silently laugh before squeezing the excess water out of my hair into the sink. 

"Speak for yourself" Calum teases, poking my sides causing me to jump. 

"Just for that you get second shower!" I push him to the door way. 

"Or we can just shower together" Calum fails at a seductive facial expression. 

"Get outta here" I slide the door shut on him, before taking a shower. 

I blow dry my hair and wrap a towel around me before, sliding the bathroom door open, to see a passed out shirtless, Calum in batman boxers, laying on the bed. 

"Nawww" I say to myself silently. It was really stuff in the room, which is the reason why Calum was shirtless, Luke was pantless, and the other two had singlets and boxers on, so I switch the air con on. I look at the clock and it was about 3:50am. I tip toe over to my backpack and slip on my bra and underwear underneath my towel, looking around the room to make sure everyone was asleep before taking the red towel off and putting it on the towel rack next to the balcony doors. 

I didn't bring any gianormous shirts, so I steal one of Calum's white singlets which had the 'Vans' logo printed across it which falls just above the knee. I hop into the bed, not bothered to pull the covers over myself because it was insanely hot. I give Calum a quick kiss on the cheek before dozing off into a deep sleep. 

hey guys <3 THE HOUSE DIARY IS JUST KLASJDJEIOWFNOIDJ ! Andie's outfit when they were swimming is in the external link <3 love you all ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like