Kalluto's Twin || HunterxHunt...

By mirukozen

Y/n is one of the youngest Zoldycks and the twin sister of Kalluto. Normally they would have black hair or wh... More

C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 1 0
C h a p t e r 1 1
C h a p t e r 1 2
C h a p t e r 1 3
C h a p t e r 1 4
C h a p t e r 1 5
C h a p t e r 1 6
C h a p t e r 1 7
C h a p t e r 1 8
C h a p t e r 2 0
C h a p t e r 2 1
C h a p t e r 2 2
C h a p t e r 2 3
C h a p t e r 2 4
C h a p t e r 2 5
C h a p t e r 2 6
C h a p t e r 2 7
C h a p t e r 2 8
C h a p t e r 2 9
C h a p t e r 3 0
C h a p t e r 3 1
C h a p t e r 3 2
C h a p t e r 3 3
C h a p t e r 3 4
C h a p t e r 3 5
C h a p t e r 3 6
C h a p t e r 3 7
C h a p t e r 3 8
C h a p t e r 3 9
C h a p t e r 4 0
C h a p t e r 4 1
C h ap t e r 4 2
C h a p t e r 4 3
C h a p t e r 4 4
C h a p t e r 4 5
C h a p t e r 4 6
C h a p t e r 4 7
C h a p t e r 4 8
C h a p t e r 4 9
C h a p t e r 5 0
C h a p t e r 5 1
C h a p t e r 5 2
C h a p t e r 5 3

C h a p t e r 1 9

7.8K 288 148
By mirukozen

It has already been 1 day since Y/n's disappearance and the Zoldyck Estate was still in absolute chaos. There were no traces of evidence as to her whereabouts making everyone very frustrated.

Illumi would constantly go outside searching around the area farther from Kukuroo Moutain, Milluki would spend even more time in his room hacking into security cameras around the place they held the party at, Killua didn't postpone any missions instead used the time out to ask and look around the areas he went to hoping she might be there, since Alluka was not allowed to leave the Estate she looked around the Butler Estate searching for any piece of evidence to where she might have went to, and Kalluto out of shock and sadness locked himself in his room refusing to eat anything.

Every second everything became more frustrated and tense, everything was a mess but it seems that Kalluto knew something.

"Father may I come in?" Kalluto said knocking on his door "Come in" Silva said from the other side. As he entered the room piles of paper were every where, he sat down on the seat in front of him "It seems that you've finally come out of your room" He said still looking through the pile of papers "I just realized that there was something important I needed to tell you" Kalluto said rummaging through his pockets catching his attention. Kalluto pulls out a device that had shown a coordinate graph with a blinking red dot.

"This is a tracking device" He said, Silva quickly caught on "How do you have that and why?" Silva asked grabbing the device out of his hand "The gift I gave Y/n was a necklace, I planted a tracking device on it because if she ever got lost I wanted to be able to find her" He said a bit ashamed now that he said it aloud "Although your actions are questionable this allows us to find her and it seems she some where called Whale Island" He looked at it " Is this all you needed to tell me" He looked over at Kalluto who was looking down clenching his fists.

"I....I want you to announced to the others that Y/n is dead" Kalluto said. 

What he said didn't faze Silva he only looked at the frustrated boy in front of him "Why would I do that?" He said leaning back into his chair "I feel that this would be the best way to get rid of my problem" He said "If I do this you know this will some what drag your siblings down with you, they have feelings to" He explained "I know but if they knew they'd all agree when I say this would have been what she wanted. Even thought the circumstances are a bit confusing and hard for both sides it was always her dream to explore and adventure around the world" Kalluto explained looking straight at his Father.

He sighs deeply rubbing his face placing the papers in his hand down "What will I do about the marriage deal?" He questions himself aloud "What do you mean by-" Kalluto paused himself in realization that Y/n was apart of that deal "Y-you don't mean" He began to tremble "Y/n was going to marry Hiroko" Silva said crossing his arms.

Kalluto had already heard this from Hiroko but the information sunk into him even more when his Father confirmed it. Although he was trying to get rid of his problem he couldn't stand the fact that Y/n might get married to someone let alone an Akihiro. He really did hate them especially Hiroko, his personality and how he would present himself in front of others irritated him and now that Y/n has met him he grew even more annoyed by him.

"Why don't we make a deal then" Silva said, this caught Kalluto's attention "If you want me to do this your going to have to do something as well" He explained, Kalluto was listening intently "Instead of Y/n marrying Hiroko you will have to marry someone of my choosing" He explained but he didn't seem fazed my the condition "If I were to go along with this deal then who would you have me marry?" Kalluto asked "You will be marrying the Megumi's youngest daughter, Azami to close a deal with them" He explained. 

Kalluto was reluctant to give his Father an answer but he had already made up his mind from the moment he walked into the room even though he had no idea what he had to do he promised that he would do anything all so that Y/n would be able to live her life now so she won't have to wait until she's older.

"Fine I'll marry Azami" Kalluto said not being able to look at his Father "Then it's settled. When you decide to tell the other that she's still alive then that's when you'll get married" Silva said "What if I never let them know" Kalluto questioned"I know you wouldn't do that and if you did it wouldn't matter since you will get married to her" He said sternly "Yes Father" Kalluto said getting up from his seat leaving the room.

<................................>

Y/n's pov

When I woke up I felt that I was lying on something soft. I tried getting up but my whole body was aching I then felt a hand on my forehead. With all the strength I had I opened my eyes to see a women with short orange hair "Are you alright?" She asked, I nod my head slightly trying to get up with the help of the lady. As I looked around I realized I was in a house more specifically this lady's house.

She handed me a cup sitting beside me "How are you feeling?" She asked "I'm fine but where am I?" I asked still looking at my surroundings "You are in my house, in Whale Island" She responded "Could you tell me everything that happened before now?" She asked taking the cup from my hands setting it on the table "I....I don't remember....I'm sorry" I say looking down "That's alright you can stay here as long as you'd like" She smiled warmly at me "But I'm just a stranger, you don't even know me" I said "But you are only a child. You won't have anywhere to stay and judging by what your wearing you aren't from here are you?" I looked down at my tattered dress "Oh right you must want to take shower, here" She hands me some clothes.

"The bathrooms just upstairs, it's the first room to your right. We'll get everything prepared for you so don't worry" She smiled once more before I began to walk up the stairs. After I toke a bath I put on the clothes the lady had given me, the shirt and shorts were a bit big for me but it was good enough.

I head down stairs were she was waiting for me with an elderly women. I sat on the seat in front of her "This might be a bit late but my name is Mito" She said "This is Abe but you can call her grandma when your comfortable" The elderly women gave me a soft smile "There's someone else I want you to meet but it seems he's not here right now" She sighs "In the mean time you must be hungry, we prepared you something to eat so dig in" She said with a closed eyed smile.

I picked up the spoon tasting the food, I didn't think I'd be this good but it was. I toke in more spoonfuls finishing it in minutes "I forgot to as but what's your name?"She asked taking the plate in front of me to wash it "Y/n" I said staring at her "Do you have a last name?" She asked. I stayed silent knowing that if I said my last name they might immediately kick me out and call the authorities after all there is a big bounty over my family's heads "It's alright if you can't tell me but I hope we'll get along well" She said.

Suddenly a spikey green haired kid came through the door "Aunt Mito I got the fish for dinner!" He said holding up a bag "Thank you Gon, you can set the bag other there" He placed it at the spot then turned to face me "Who's that?" He said pointing at me "Her name is Y/n Why don't you go talk to her" She said " Hi I'm Gon, Gon Freecs!" He said sitting on the chair beside me. I only nodded my head "Oh right and when you were asleep you were clutching this in your hands so I had to pry it out of your grasp" He brung over a container that held something circular in them, he placed them in front of me letting me get a closer look. My eyes widened: they were eyes. 

On the back of the container was a note I grabbed it opening the paper it read:

Happy Birthday Y/n. Enjoy your gift.

At the end showed a line of 12 little black spiders. I smiled to myself looking back up at the gift but then I suddenly remembered what had happened that night, Hisoka had come by to talk to me but I had completely blacked out but what ever happened that night I have an unwavering feeling that it has to do with them.

I just know it does.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.4K 41
!Please NoteĀ” This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...
41K 1.3K 28
"My dearest daughter, also you should get a Hunter license." "But father, I am already one of the strongest of my siblings. Why should I?" "See it as...
69.3K 2.2K 43
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...
14.8K 214 33
Your Gon's 'Little sister' you sneak onto the boat to the hunter Exam so that you could be with him, and things take off from there. You meet Killua...