Heartless Mafia [completed]

By cupidlovekookiee

He beg only for happiness She beg only for love But the world doesn't revolve around them. His world hates... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
๐Ÿ”žSeven๐Ÿ”ž
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
โš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธTwelveโš ๏ธ๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธ
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
2ne1
Twenty Two
Twenty three
Twenty Four
Twenty five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
FINALE

Twenty

5.1K 192 28
By cupidlovekookiee

Heartless Mafia
Part 20
JEON JUNGKOOK

You re-read the text a couple of times. "Who is this?" You mumble to yourself. You were hesitant about going to see that person.

You :
Who are you? How did you get my number? Why should I meet you if I don't know you?

You reply back to the person. You wait for a while until your message notifications pop up again.

Unknown :
That's not important but you'll know when you meet me. Unless... If you want to live in a life that is full of questions and lies, then you have
my pleasure...

you become more suspicious.

You :
What do you mean? Why can't you just tell me?

You reply to that person. You pinched the middle part in between your eyes.

Unknown :
Meet me at the place I told you and I will tell you everything. Goodbye
Read✔️

you just stared at the message, leaving it on read. You close your eyes and let out a deep sigh.

"Now I need to find a way to get there without them knowing but how?..." you quickly turn off your phone as you hear knocks on the door.

"Y/n? Princess?" You keep quiet.

"Princess please open the door..." he knocked slowly. His voice is so gentle.

You exhale a large amount of air and move your lazy body towards the door. You unlock the door, walk back to the bed and lay down on your back.

You hear the door close and footsteps coming towards you.

"Y/n..." you feel the bed sink as he sits beside you. He strokes your hair gently.

You turned your body around with your back facing him. You heard him let out a deep sigh. Then he laid down next to you and wrapped his arms around you.

He pulls your shirt up a little bit and caresses your belly. He kissed your neck before he buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry..." he says. You turn around and face him. Giving him a peck on the lips before both of you dozed off to sleep.

The Next Morning

You woke up to the sound of an alarm. You look to your side and see Jungkook still sleeping with his hand static on your belly.

You kiss his forehead and move his hand to the other side and do your morning routine. Once you are done, you wake him up.

"Kookie wakes up. It's time for work..."

He stretched his body and slowly he opened his eyes. "Morning princess..." he gives you his cute bunny smile.

You smile back at him. Stroking his hair gently.

"You know what? I've decided to just stay at home and cuddle with you for the whole day" He pinched your cheek.

'Shit! How am I supposed to go and see that person'

you thought to yourself. Before he could continue his sleep, his phone rings.

He answered the phone, "yes Jimin?" You just look at him as he talks with his eyes closed. His other hand caressing your thighs.

"I don't think I'm coming to work today"

silence.

"no why? What's the rush?" Then his eyes shot open. He sat down in a split second.

"What the fuck?!" He yells, making you flich.

"code 7 Jimin! Tell the others code 7!" He ended the call and tossed the phone on the bed.

"Fuck!!"

He groaned and made his way to the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"Code 7?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

Your heart beats faster as you know he wasn't in the right mood now. You went to the kitchen to  prepare breakfast for him.

30 minutes later he came out, wearing his casual outfit. "I'm sorry princess, I can't wait for breakfast. Imma need to go now."  He kissed your forehead and walked out the door in a rush.

You look at the time "I should get going now" you get ready and quickly go out of the house to the said place.

Time skip at the park

You sit on the bench, your head keeps on looking on your left and right. Your heart keeps on beating fast. Your palms keep on sweating as you feel very nervous.

"Imma need you to wear this and follow me" all of a sudden there's a voice coming from your back making you flinch and almost fall but the guy is quick to catch you from falling.

"You need to be careful with your moves young lady" you gulp as you can only see his eyes. He gives you a black face mask and you wear it.

You walk with him to his car. "We are going to talk about it here, if you don't mind?" He looks at you. You just nodded and stayed silent.

Then he took off his face mask, revealing a one fine man.

"My name is Kai" you just look at him without saying a word.

"Are you okay?" He asked you.

"yeah I am" you say, still eyeing him.

"Tell me what you wanted to tell me. I can't stay here that long. Jungkook will be home at anytime" you continued.

"Relax..." that guy smirked at you.

Then he pulls out a small white box from the back of his seat. "This box contains some moments between Jungkook and Luna" you frown when you hear that name.

"What does Luna have to do with all of this?" You raise one of your eyebrows.

"Luna is... Jungkook's fiancé" he answers you casually.

"What?" Your lips slightly parted.

"Her face looks exactly like yours. The exact same as you. To be honest I'm speechless when I first saw you." he continued, not giving you time to breathe.

You keep quiet as he continues "I guess he is so in love with her that he needs to find someone that resembles her... a lot" he shook his head. Poking his tongue inside his cheek.

Your heart hurts a lot as he says that. "Do you have her picture?" You asked him slowly.

"Yeah" he took his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through until he saw it and showed it to you.

Your eyes widened, your shaking hands covered your mouth. It was a picture of both of them at their engagement ceremony.

"Oh my— what the— we do look exactly the same..." somehow you feel broken, you feel like you're being used by Jungkook.

"That's not just it. Luna, she is dead" you changed your gaze at him.

"She was killed when she was about to save her one true love..."

"which I mean is Jungkook..." he continued. He looks at you with no expression at all.

"They both love each other so much and to me, it is so obvious..." He stopped for a while.

"What do you mean?"

"He is just using you, y/n"

A/N : anyone survived 5th muster 210613 Jungkook? Cuz I'm not. Alexa! Play welcome to my city at my funeral.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 2.2K 32
''You loved me?'' ''Yeah'' ''Then why didn't you tell me? Why did you leave?'' he yelled. ''Then what did you expect? That I would wait for you to ge...
116K 4.3K 30
Who would know a small encounter could change your life? Will you be able to help him? Will Jungkook be able to protect you like what he promised to...
1.2K 43 7
๐Œ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐˜/๐ง, ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐, ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Š๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐›๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง, ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง, ๐ฐ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
10K 901 36
It started with a message and ended with a heartbreak. Y/N is clueless of her secret admirer. Her average life will take a turn from her decision, wi...