𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 π‘π„πˆπƒ π…πˆοΏ½...

By _parkerslatte_

Fics for the one and only Spencer Reid. More

Spencer Reid Fics
Suspicions
Worry
Lazy Mornings
A Little Convincing
Welcome to the Family
Reid to Me
Having Your Baby [One]
Having Your Baby [Two]
Don't Leave Me
Tough Times [One]
Tough Times [Two]
Tough Times [Three]
Someone Like Me
Happy Place
Undateable
Young Love
Dance With Me Tonight
Birthday Surprises
Life's Too Short
Know Your Worth
Good People, Bad People
Silent Treatment
Happy Family
Everything to Lose
Relaxation
Broken Bones
Surprise
Sleepless Journeys
Wish That Were Me [One]
Wish That Were Me [Two]
Wish That Were Me [Three]
Stood Up
Stars in the Sky
Every Step of the Way
Missing You
Well Kept Secrets
"Why Are We Yelling?"
Eavesdrop

Lazy Day In

17.3K 124 20
By _parkerslatte_

Summary: Y/N and Spencer enjoy a day off from work.

Warnings: penetrative sex, fingering, unprotected sex

✧❀❀❀✧

Y/N awoke to soft kisses being placed across her neck and shoulder. Opening her eyes, Y/N turned her head to be greeted with the sight of her boyfriend. Turning in his arms, she placed a kiss on his lips. His hands cupped the side of her face gently while she held onto his wrist, rubbing her thumb across it lovingly.

"Good morning." Spencer mumbled against her lips.

"Morning." Y/N mumbled back, reconnecting their lips.

The time was eleven in the morning. It was extremely novel for the young couple to stay in bed for as long as they have but they had been granted with a day off as their last case was longer and more grueling than originally anticipated.

Pulling away from the kiss, Y/N moved to the side of the bed and planted her feet on the floor. She could hear Spencer mumble for her to come back, causing Y/N to let out a small chuckle.

"I'm going to make some brunch, you coming?" Y/N asked, leaning over and pecking Spencer on the lips. He however, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer to him.

Y/N pulled away with a smile, "We can do a lot more of that later, now I need food, I'm starving."

Spencer sighed before lifting himself off the bed and put on a t-shirt discarded from the night before. Walking out of their bedroom, Spencer made his way to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Y/N from behind, burying his head into her shoulder.

"What are you making?" Spencer asked, his lips brushing the side of Y/N's neck.

"Toast, it's quick and simple." Y/N answered, putting the bread into the toaster.

Once the toast was ready, Y/N and Spencer sat at the dining table and ate in a comfortable silence. As Y/N was eating, an idea came to mind and she gasped, gaining the attention of Spencer.

"What?" He asked.

"You know you said that your hair has been annoying you for the past couple of weeks?" Y/N said as Spencer nodded, "Can I cut it for you?"

"Y/N, you know that I trust you with my life but I'm not letting you cut my hair." Spencer said, taking a final bit of his toast.

"Why not? It'll be fun." Y/N pushed.

"For you maybe." Spencer stated.

"I promise I won't cut it too short, only so it doesn't keep brushing over your shoulders." Y/N said, giving Spencer a look that he couldn't resist no matter how hard he tried.

"Fine," Spencer said, "But if you do a bad job, I get to cut yours."

"You have such little faith in me Spencer Reid." Y/N said, pressing a kiss to his cheek before clearing away the table.

Y/N made Spencer sit at the dining table as she cut his hair. She was sad to see it go as she loved running her fingers through it - it calmed her. But she knew that it was bothering Spencer. Taking one bit of hair, Y/N cut it off without warning Spencer.

"Y/N!" Spencer said, twisting his head around to look at her, "Warn me before you cut my hair."

"I only did that so I know you won't back out," Y/N said, "Now will you let me finish?"

"Okay." Spencer said, turning back around so Y/N could cut his hair.

What Spencer didn't know about Y/N was that she used to cut her entire family's hair so she knew what she was doing. Snipping off his hair pieces at a time, Y/N finished. His hair wasn't too short, it was still long enough for him to run his fingers through it (and her but she wasn't going to admit that).

"And I'm done!" Y/N said, placing down the scissors and comb, she picked up the mirror and held it in front of Spencer, "What do you think?"

Spencer looked at his hair in the mirror fiddling with it. It was different but he liked it, "I like it," he said standing up, "Thank you, my love." He pressed a kiss to her lips.

"You're welcome, my dear," Y/N said, brushing off his hair from his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, "Now, what do you say we clean up everything and watch a movie?"

"That sounds like a good plan." Spencer mumbled as he stepped away from Y/N and began clearing up the supplies while Y/N swept his hair up and discarded it in the trash.

After everything was cleared away, Y/N and Spencer found themselves cuddled on the couch. Y/N's legs were resting over Spencer's lap while his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her close to him. The two watched the movie in a comfortable silence before Y/N began to feel Spencer's lips kissing down the side of her neck. At first she tried to ignore him, keeping all of her attention on the film. However as one of his hands moved to rest high up on her thigh, she finally turned her attention to him.

"Are we ever going to get through a movie?" Y/N mumbled.

"I don't think so." Spencer mumbled before crashing his lips against her own.

Y/N moved so she straddled his hips and gently grinded her hips down causing Spencer to let out a small moan. Using one of his hands, Spencer picked up the remote and switched off the television. Now the only sound was the noise of their heavy breathing.

Placing his hands under her thighs, Spencer lifted Y/N up, causing her to let out a high pitch giggle and grip onto him slightly. Spencer smiled before carrying her to their bedroom, Y/N pressing kisses down his neck the entire way there.

Placing her down on the bed gently, he lifted his shirt over his head and discarded it on the floor. Crawling onto the bed, he hovered over Y/N. She reached up to connect their lips once again, only parting to pull her own shirt over her head leaving her in her bra and shorts.

"You're beautiful." Spencer mumbled, placing sloppy kisses down her neck until he got to her bra. Reaching around her back, he unlatched the clasp, letting her breasts free of their restraint.

He continued kissing lower and lower until he reached the waistband of her shorts. Lifting her hips up from the bed, he allowed her to pull them down her legs, along with her underwear. He stopped for a moment to admire her body, "How did I get so lucky?"

Y/N propped herself up on her elbows, "The question is, how did I get so lucky? Because you, Spencer Reid, are a gift to humanity."

Y/N reached forward to tug him forward by his pajama bottoms before sliding them down his legs. When they reached his ankles, he kicked them to the side. Now they were both fully exposed to each other and both of them loved every second of it.

Y/N tugged Spencer down and pressed her lips to hers hungrily, pressing her body hard against him, causing him to groan. Letting his hand run down every curve of her body to the area where she needed him most, Y/N threw her head back and let out a quiet moan. She moved her hips against his hand as the tension began to build. Kissing down her neck, Spencer found the most sensitive part before biting down making Y/N moan out his name. Moving his fingers at a faster pace, Spencer smiled as a string of curses left her mouth.

Removing his fingers from her, Y/N let out a whine of protest before his fingers were replaced with something else, making Y/N moan out in delight. Thrusting into her gently, Y/N bit down on Spencer's shoulder. He was gentle at first before he built up a pace. The sound of Y/N's softer sighs and Spencer's deeper moans filled the room. Y/N's legs wrapped around Spencer's hips bringing him impossibly closer and deeper.

The sensation within Y/N began to rebuild again as her moans became more breathy as the pleasure increased. Each thrust of Spencer's was becoming more sloppy as he was drawing to his high as well. One of Spencer's  hands travelled down and rubbed over the most sensitive areas of Y/N's body, allowing the pleasure to build up, almost tipping her over the edge. Rutting her hips up to meet his, Y/N began panting his name over and over again.

Kissing along his neck, Y/N felt the wave of pleasure become too much as she was pushed over the edge. The tension snapped within her as pleasure rippled through her body and she cried out Spencer's name one final time.

One last thrust and Spencer's was pushed over the edge, allowing the same pleasure that flooded Y/N to course through his own body as well. The two stayed in each other's embrace for a moment longer before Spencer rolled off the top of her breathing heavily.

Y/N turned her head to Spencer who had his eyes closed, catching his breath. She shuffled closer to him and placed a soft kiss on his collarbone. Looking down at her, he smiled. Her hair was a complete mess but she looked beautiful.

"I'm going to clean up but after that we can just cuddle all night if you want?" Y/N offered.

"I'd love nothing more." Spencer said, smiling as Y/N stood up with slightly wobbly legs.

Once she was finished cleaning up, the two got changed into a clean pair of pajamas as they knew there was no point in getting changed into anything else. Climbing into the bed, Y/N flopped down into Spencer's arms. Her head buried into the crook of his neck as she breathed in his scent that she had grown to love.

"I love you so much." Y/N mumbled.

"I love you as well," Spencer replied, "More than you can possibly imagine."

✧❀❀❀✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397 0 4
Matthew Gray Gubler imagines from my tumblr :) There will be smut, angst and fluff in the following
24K 243 19
This is a whole bunch of one shot stories of Spencer Reid x fem reader! I'll be doing οΏΌRequestsοΏΌ but probably a lot of them will be thoughts from my...
272K 4.5K 52
JJ confessed her feelings for Spencer. The problem is they are both already married. Will JJ's confession derail Spencer's life? Will he act on his...
25.7K 257 14
A collection of my works for MGG characters I only expect to write a few stories each for. Ratings listed for each story.