Kalluto's Twin || HunterxHunt...

By mirukozen

Y/n is one of the youngest Zoldycks and the twin sister of Kalluto. Normally they would have black hair or wh... More

C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 1 0
C h a p t e r 1 1
C h a p t e r 1 2
C h a p t e r 1 3
C h a p t e r 1 4
C h a p t e r 1 6
C h a p t e r 1 7
C h a p t e r 1 8
C h a p t e r 1 9
C h a p t e r 2 0
C h a p t e r 2 1
C h a p t e r 2 2
C h a p t e r 2 3
C h a p t e r 2 4
C h a p t e r 2 5
C h a p t e r 2 6
C h a p t e r 2 7
C h a p t e r 2 8
C h a p t e r 2 9
C h a p t e r 3 0
C h a p t e r 3 1
C h a p t e r 3 2
C h a p t e r 3 3
C h a p t e r 3 4
C h a p t e r 3 5
C h a p t e r 3 6
C h a p t e r 3 7
C h a p t e r 3 8
C h a p t e r 3 9
C h a p t e r 4 0
C h a p t e r 4 1
C h ap t e r 4 2
C h a p t e r 4 3
C h a p t e r 4 4
C h a p t e r 4 5
C h a p t e r 4 6
C h a p t e r 4 7
C h a p t e r 4 8
C h a p t e r 4 9
C h a p t e r 5 0
C h a p t e r 5 1
C h a p t e r 5 2
C h a p t e r 5 3

C h a p t e r 1 5

9.8K 296 174
By mirukozen

As the day draws near for Kalluto and Y/n's birthday a lot of preparations were being made around the Main Estate and in another location not to far where they will hold a party for them. Silva decided that it was time that some people knew of Y/n's existence so they had to prepare a guests list.

Alluka was out playing with Y/n, Milluki was helping out with the decorations at the other location, and Kalluto was assigned a last-minute mission so it only leaves Illumi and Killua.

"As you already know we will be holding a party for Kalluto and Y/n's 9th birthday" Silva said folding his hands "Meaning we must make a guest list" He announced "Father you don't mean-" Illumi got cut off "Yes we have to invite them, we have already missed 2 annual dinners with them. This is the least we can do or they will cause problems for us" He said mildly irritated.

The Akihiro's and the Zoldyck's didn't really get along with each other, they both saw it as rivalry but one was oblivious to what the other really thought. Everything the Akihiro's did was some what competing with the Zoldyck's. To them it was very annoying. The Zoldyck's didn't play around with missions they do it then they get on with it but it always turns into a competition. The Akihiro's consist of their oldest daughter around Illumi's age, another daughter around Killua's age, and a son around Y/n and Kalluto's age.

They agreed that every month that they would have dinner together to maintain peace between the families but since they postponed the dinner twice to spend time with Y/n they became angry with them so since they didn't want to cause any problems they had no choice but to invite the Akihiro's.

Illumi and Killua looked at each other with the same look: desperation. They both thought the Akihiro's were okay people but who they really couldn't stand are the two daughters of the family. They had taken such a big interest in Illumi and Killua that they would cling on to them and even followed them during their missions. It even got to the point were they wanted to marry them. Once the news spread through the families Silva was very close to approving it but he didn't since he didn't plan for either Illumi or Killua to marry someone from the Akihiro family.

Of course the two girls were disappointed but that didn't stop them from liking them.

"Now I understand that we don't necessarily like them but we must do this to maintain peace with them" Silva said "And besides Illumi dear you are now around the age of engagement so way don't you marry Hikari?" Kikyo asked "Mother I said I didn't like her and I don't think the marriage will work" He responded "What a shame your Father had already secured a marriage deal with them" Kikyo said shocking them "What do you mean by marriage deal? I thought Father didn't plan to make us marry from that family" Killua spoke looking at his mother surprised "Yes I know I said that but they have become more persistent about it and it wouldn't be that bad if someone from our family marries a Akihiro" Silva said crossing his arms.

The thought of getting married off with one of them didn't sit well with them. Even if they never showed it a little part of them wanted to believe that marriage wasn't about the benefits you get out of it but a promise to live beside someone you truly love. It sounded weird and they knew that this would never pass by their parents. 

"in two years Illumi you will be engaged to Hikari Akihiro do I make myself clear" Silva announced sternly "Yes Father" Deep down he was very disappointed that he could do nothing about it "What about me? Do I have to marry Kira?" Killua asked awaiting the dreaded answer from his father "No I have other plans" He said.

"Okay enough about the Akihiro's, we still have a list to make" Kikyo said looking through the pile of papers on the table. At once everyone got to work on inviting guests for the twin's 9th birthday.

<................................>

The day finally came for Kalluto and Y/n's birthday party and still everyone was still busy making last minute preparation for the twin's birthday. While everyone was doing that Y/n was getting ready as well. Her mother had already decided what dress she should wear but the accessories were what was taking most of the time.

5 hours until birthday party

Kikyo rummaged through the trays of jewelry in the living room of the Butler Estate while Y/n sits patiently in front of her mother as she looked at the jewelry "Y/n why don't you try this on?" She held up a diamond necklace colored with little crystals and rubies that made up the chain. She tried it on, the necklace itself was very extravagant and fit perfectly but it wasn't her style "It's beautiful but I want something more simpler" She said taking it off placing it back in one of the trays "Alright then what kind of gems would you prefer?" Kikyo asked "Well on a necklace I prefer one small crystal hung with a gold chain, for a bracelet it can be thick or small but I want it to have little designs on them" Y/n explained "I don't really like rings so I don't have anything but no thick ones and for earrings..." She held onto her already pierced ear lobe "I...want a double piercing.." She said shyly.

"I wanted to ask you for one as my birthday present.." She said only above a whisper. Kikyo only smiled softly "You are aware that you are a still to young to get one" Kikyo said "But I'll allow it just this once but you are not allowed to get another one until your 18" As Y/n heard this she smiled happily agreeing to her mother's wish.

3 hours until birthday party

While Y/n was getting her ear piercing Kikyo continued to look through the jewelry for the ones Y/n preferred but her expression was different from before. A sudden knock on the door was heard "You may enter" Kikyo said not averting her attention to what she was doing "It is me. I brought the trays of piercings to choose from" Gotoh said placing the two small trays in front of her. She sighed softly looking through them "Gotoh can I ask you something" She caught his attention "Do you know why she wants a double piercing?" She asked "I do not know but the young lady the passed few days were admiring Illumi's needles" This news shocked Kikyo 'I knew Illumi would some how affect her!' She sighed heavily to herself continuing to look for the earrings 'But there really isn't anything I can do to stop her now' Kikyo said to herself. 

1 hour until birthday party

Just like everyone else they were getting their selves ready. Y/n wore a dark blue sleeveless dress with a sparkly black shirt collar and 4 different layers of shades of blue made out of lace. On her feet she wore black flats connected with a ribbon that tied into a bow at the back of her ankle. For the accessories Kikyo had chose for her a 2 bracelets, they were both thin. One was a gold chain and another was silver that had a clear butterfly hanging off of it and for the final touch the earring she had picked out for her were heart-shaped earrings colored white and black, for the smaller second piercing it was a simple gold dot earrings. For her hair they decided to keep it down only putting half of it up with a bow.

"You look so adorable!" Kikyo exclaimed hugging her very tightly "Now come your siblings have prepared a special gift!" She said letting go of her only to drag her to Main Estate. When she got there all of her siblings were waiting in front of the door wearing suits even Alluka. It upset Y/n how her parents didn't accept her sister but yet again she really couldn't do anything about it. Kikyo passed her on to Kalluto who grabbed her hand leading her somewhere into the house. They stopped in front of a room Illumi opens the door as Kalluto seats Y/n on the long sofa in the room "We prepared something for you for your birthday!" Alluka said sitting down beside her. Suddenly a blindfold was tied over her eyes "Just hang here for a sec and don't take it off until we tell you to" Killua said she only nodded her head sitting patiently.

All she could hear was subtle movements in the room until it all stopped at once "You can take it off now!" Alluka said as she toke it off she looked at what was straight in front of her. She saw a large portrait of herself, she was in awe. She didn't utter a word and only looked at it "Do you like it?" Kalluto asked hesitantly. What happened next surprised them: she began to cry. She didn't know she was until she felt small streams of water were rolling down her cheeks as she covered her face. They all ran to her side worried "We're sorry we didn't mean to make you cry!" Alluka said rubbing her back then she began to giggle and laugh "I'm not crying because I don't like it. I really like the portrait a lot" She said wiping away the last of her tears "I really like it thank you" She looked up at her siblings who had been worried that they did something wrong they then all began to lean in to hug her even Illumi and Milluki.

As they stayed there for a few minutes they finally pulled away "Now let's go we're going to be late if we don't hurry" Illumi said already out the door "I'll be riding in a different car so don't wait for me" Milluki spoke taking a call from his phone. Now it was only just Killua, Alluka, and Kalluto "Okay c'mon lets go and find a empty car so we can get there" Killua said grabbing a hold of Y/n's hand.

They eventually found an empty car and drove to their destination.

Guys I'm so sorry this chapter seems rushed. 

I promise I'll make a better quality chapters later.

But until then hope you some how found a way to enjoy this chapter!

Oh right and I'll be doing a mass update so it might take a little longer to update

Until next time bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 7.7K 51
You, Y/n are Leorio's twin sister (non identical) and you take the hunter exam to reunite with your older brother! Seems wholesome, right? That's unt...
490K 15.4K 36
Born as the second child in a family of the world's most feared assassins, Ellika Zoldyck, loves to create chaos and mischief in her trail. Illumi's...
14.9K 554 34
FIRST FANFICTION BY MIYAMOTO MAI a Hunter x Hunter fanfiction ZOLDYCK FAMILY .....one of the deadliest family you don't want to encounter...
94.2K 2.2K 20
Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio were (y/n)'s best friends. They were the her friends, her everything, her...family, not that her real ones care abo...