To All The Boys You've Loved...

By solivagante

What if someday the box of your secret letters were mailed out of it's hidden place? What if all of them ever... More

💌 Book Trailer 💌
💌 New Playlist 💌
💌 Introduction 💌
💌 part one 💌
💌 Chapter One 💌
💌 Chapter Two 💌
💌 Chapter Three 💌
💌 Chapter Four 💌
💌 Chapter Five 💌
💌 Chapter Six 💌
💌 Chapter Seven 💌
💌 Chapter Eight 💌
💌 Chapter Nine 💌
💌 Chapter Ten 💌
💌 Chapter Eleven 💌
💌 Chapter Twelve 💌
💌 Chapter Thirteen 💌
💌 Chapter Fourteen 💌
💌 Chapter Fifteen 💌
💌 Chapter Sixteen 💌
💌 Chapter Seventeen 💌
💌 Chapter Eighteen 💌
💌 Chapter Nineteen 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty 💌
💌 part two 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty One 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Two 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Three 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Four 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Five 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Six 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Seven 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Eight 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Nine 💌
💌 Chapter Thirty 💌
Chapter Thirty One + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Two + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Three + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Four + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Five + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Six + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Nine [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty + Unedited
Chapter Forty [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty [ Extra ] + Unedited
part three
Chapter Forty One + Unedited
Chapter Forty Two + Unedited
Chapter Forty Two [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Three + Unedited
Chapter Forty Four + Unedited
Chapter Forty Four [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Five + Unedited
Chapter Forty Six + Unedited
Chapter Forty Six [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Six [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Forty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Forty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Forty Nine [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty + Unedited
Chapter Fifty [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty One + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Two + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Two [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Three + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Four + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Five + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Five [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Five [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Six + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Eight [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Sixty + Unedited
Chapter Sixty [ Extra ] + Unedited
part four + five
Chapter Sixty One + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Two + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Four + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Five + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Five [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Six + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Seventy â™Ĩ Epilogue â™Ĩ + Unedited
💌 three years later.. 💌
💌 Dear J... 💌
💌 Dear Y/N..... 💌
💌 Dear to the Girl who.. 💌
💌 Dear Noona 💌
💌 Dear to that Someone.. 💌
💌 DĖķeĖķaĖķrĖķ MĖķyĖķ YĖķ/NĖķ... 💌
💌 Dear Unrequited Lover.. 💌
Attention Readers

Chapter Sixty Three + Unedited

773 97 24
By solivagante

When you woke up again the same time your mom was calling Hye Jin to help her with something, it took you a while to work out where you were. Eyes heavily tired for sleeping one day straight, you blinked repeatedly to alleviate the pounding inside your head before looking around the room.

You weren't in your bedroom, and as you looked around at the stark white walls, a wave of familiarity washed you over once more as the memory of Jungwon visiting you flashes back in your mind. Sighing, you pressed your head further into the pillow, trying to lessen the throbbing from the top of your head.

You searched the room again, wanting to know just how long you had been here. Whether you like to forget it or not, the thought of those who had done it to you makes you mad, like you were already tired of being stepped over upon. There were some things you needed to change about yourself.

Things has already gone too far you at this part of your life.

When you turn to call for anyone, finding it difficult as the pain only intensified, your eyes finally shifted towards the occupied chair at your bedside. Jay was sat there, slumped in the chair asleep with his head propped up by a hand resting on the arm. You'd never been in this situation before that you were actually surprise to see him dressed in an outfit meant for sleeping with his duffel bag thrown haphazardly over one of the other chairs.

This should have make you happy if not for the familiar bag peeking out from the long couch, it was your mom's and you knew what it very well meant for you from having been listening to her conversation with dad before.

"Jay", you weakly called to him, but it wasn't enough. As if he slept like a log.

So, as to surely wake him up, you risked it by picking up the bottle of water from the side table and showered his face with it. Your eyes lingered on him, watching as he bolted away from his seat and was shocked to feel water down his face before sitting up properly back into the chair. Within seconds, the sleep left his eyes, as he searched over you for any physical signs of harm. He looked past the receding color of bruises from your face, the way your breath was hitching every second and one of your hands was tugging relentlessly to keep the pain from worsening. It didn't worked.

"Thanks you're awake", Jay murmured, rubbing a hand over his face before he reached to the table, towards the pitcher of water to give you a glass, "Here"

Silently, you took the extended glass and drank it with slow sips. You continued to watch him from over the glass, "What is it, Jay?"

He shook his head, offering you a hesitant smile, "They sent Jungwon and Daniel back at home - they hadn't slept properly for two days in a row now, because you've been in coma since they removed the blood clot in your head", he gestured to his bag, "So, I promised I would watch over you. Do you want me to call them or your parents?"

"Let them talk for now", you said, holding out the glass as you waited for it to take it once more, "For sure, my mom is arguing with dad now about this issue"

The two of you settled in silence, where you couldn't seem to keep your eyes from lingering to him. You submit too easily at the defeat at the notion of your mom being here, so you watched Jay searchingly. Him, feeling your eyes, rubbed a hand over his jaw and a question sprung up from your mind: just how long you had been here?

Upon catching your eyes to the clock, he said, "We're already three days now here in the hospital and I think our parents are going to talk soon"

"As in your father saw my mother again for the first time?", you asked, shocked to the core you didn't expect to wince at the throb.

"Yeah, my dad doesn't want to tell me what happened, though", Jay began to tell you, shrugging and he studied you carefully, "I did not see to it when I'm busy taking care of your brother and Jungwon since all the adults were too busy with some other thing here"

"Have you already gotten a rest from all that?", you asked, frowning as you eyed your hospital bed. Shuffling to one side, you gestured for Jay to lower the safety railing on the other side.

For a moment, he refused to move and simply watched you steadily: he knew what you were offering to him, "I can just go there in the couch", he suggested, gesturing to the long couch near the door, "I'll leave too once someone is already available to come by your side"

"There's no point in rejecting me now", you pointed out as you patted the space, "And look, you were even struggling to keep your eyes open"

For what feels like a very long time, Jay was just watching you from his chair. You held his eyes, wanting him to know just how serious you were about this: how you wanted to help him slightly for maybe the last time. Even if it was letting him nap for a moment because you knew - now that you're awake - he wouldn't allow himself to sleep in your presence.

In his own perspective, he didn't want to lose a minute or even an hour or day since he'd learned he might lose you while he was waiting in those hours that you were in the emergency room at the first night.

Jay shuffled forward slightly, perched on the edge of chair. He held your eyes and asked slowly with a smile, "Do you want me to stay, my precious girl?"

"Yes", you said hesitantly, continuing to watch him before patting the side you wanted him to lay in, "Come here, Jay"

He took the signal, rising to his feet before lifting up the blanket, so he could easily get in. He tucked the same blanket around you, avoiding your searching eyes, then he joined on the bed, lying on the top of the blanket. You breathed out slowly, you were not used being this close to him, face to face in the same bed.

Those experiences were all with Jungwon and it pains you to think that moments like this were just supposed to be for him.

Swallowing nervously from the reason you were often thinking him whenever you were with Jay, and you shaked it away, edging closer to the boy just to stop remembering. Jay's eyes, growing too heavy on your face, had you lowering your head and tucked safely under his chin. Like this, tucked so safe around him, you felt like nothing could harm you.

Not even the decisions and your mom's promise. It was as if Jay's one arm coming down to your waist would be enough to keep everything or everyone that wanted to take you away. This was too much for you to think about.

Jay breathed an almost relieved sigh against the top of your head, a hand coming up to pat your back reassuringly. "It's just for a while, Y/N", he promised as you closed your eyes, more to himself than to you. "I would wake up quickly, I promise"

But before he do so, with your eyes still closed, you felt him placed a kiss against your forehead and perhaps because you weren't looking, you had the strength to ask, "Will you be sad if I ever left you, Jay?"

You were answered by silence, and you were forced to open your eyes, finding his own spearing you through your hair. His eyes, open and honest, and heartbreaking in their truth, refused to look away as he whispered, "You would take my heart with you"

Slowly, so completely unexpected, everything faded from your vision and the ringing your ears were coming back, and the feeling of unending pain returned to your bones. The strength you previously had to talk to him was gone in just a few seconds, and he was so focused to the thundering footsteps outside the hallway, that he didn't notice the way your breathing had become shallow, that it felt like there was still an iron fist wrapped around your throat.

"Of course, I would do my best to find you -"

When Jay turned his eyes once more to you, the relieved smile fell from his face in a matter of seconds. He called out quickly for nurses, telling them that you were growing pale when he runs to the door and your mom entered, rushing down to your bed with your dad. Your head still growing heavy lulled in their direction, and you saw your mom whimper, saw how her mouth make out words that you couldn't comprehend, and the panic wad tangible in the air.

Dad wrapped an arm around your shoulder, cradling you against his chest and with the other, he holds your mother hand's firmly. "Y/N, don't you dare close your eyes. Don't you dare. Danny is coming any minute now"

Left alone with nothing to do, but to slump your head against his chest, you pressed your ears against his chest, trying to match the rise and fall of it until you couldn't bear the pain anymore that was striking almost everywhere.

The very last thing you heard was the shout of Jungwon coming from the doorway.

💌 _____________________________ 💌

Enough of this drama for tonight since this added part had made me cry compared to my first two update for today. Why did I torture myself with this? My god, I hope you feel it too.

Now tell me, did this chapter make you bawl your eyes out?

Don't forget to Comment & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2.4K 39
Kim Jiah, have a cold personality that sometimes can make everyone scare of her, just moved in her new school because of her mom. Her mom move her to...
99.9K 5.3K 38
❝ you look pretty, by the way. ❞ ❝ whatever, jake. ❞ ❝ i meant it, isabel, you look beautiful. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ ð—ķ𝘀ð—Ūð—Ŋð—ēð—đ ð—―ð—Ūð—ŋð—ļ has...
321K 12.9K 66
❝𝘑ð˜ķð˜īð˜ĩ ð˜īð˜Đð˜ķð˜ĩ ð˜ķð˜ą ð˜Ēð˜Ŋð˜Ĩ ð˜ąð˜ķð˜ĩ 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķð˜ģ ð˜­ð˜Šð˜ąð˜ī 𝘰ð˜Ŋ ð˜Ū𝘊ð˜Ŋð˜Ķ...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
211K 8K 62
Clara and Heeseung are fundamentally different. She is cheerful, well-behaved and hardworking. The daughter of her mother and more concerned about th...