Pretend (Harry Styles) - Book...

By Posh777

-Sequel to Almost Lover and All of Me- Harry & Ava Engaged Expecting In Love Three things holding them togeth... More

Pretend
Chapter 1: "What happened to us?"
Chapter 2: Plans
Chapter 3: "Everything's good."
Chapter 4: Two Weeks
Chapter 5: A Last Minute Change of Plans
Chapter 6: Teasing and Toasting
Chapter 7: Foolproof
Chapter 8: Fainting Spells Before Wedding Bells
Chapter 9: "I do."
Chapter 10: Speeches and Surprises
Chapter 11: "Only us."
Chapter 12: Rules
Chapter 13: Star Gazing
Chapter 14: 100%
Chapter 15: "Just nonsense."
Chapter 16: "Just tell her."
Chapter 17: Another Lie
Chapter 18: "What did you do?"
Chapter 19: Apologies and Regrets
Chapter 20: Broken Promises
Chapter 21: Overwhelmed
Chapter 22: "I'm so hurt."
Chapter 23: Boy or Girl?
Chapter 24: A Surprise
Chapter 25: A Proper Boxing Match
Chapter 26: "It's a...."
Chapter 27: "We're good."
Chapter 28: Confused
Chapter 29: So Many Lies
Chapter 30: Day Made
Chapter 31: Slow
Chapter 32: Safe.. Happy.. Okay..
Chapter 34: "I'm sorry."
Chapter 35: "My wife."
Chapter 36: "Things will be different..."
Chapter 37: "You're something else."
Chapter 38: "For..ever."
Chapter 39: "Is it always like this?"
Chapter 40: An Accident
Chapter 41: "I know."
Chapter 42: "You alright?"
Chapter 43: The Best Thing
Chapter 44: Breaking Point
Chapter 45: Seeing Red
Chapter 46: A Life Changing Diagnosis
Chapter 47: "It will be worth it."
Chapter 48: Fresh Air
Author's Note
Chapter 49: "Something?"
Chapter 50: "She needs you right now."
Chapter 51: A Complete Mess
Chapter 52: Focus
Chapter 53: It Worked
Chapter 54: "Come to me."
Chapter 55: "One picture."
Chapter 56: Seven Words
Chapter 57: Anger
Chapter 58: A Phone Call
Chapter 59: Good?
Chapter 60: "What happened to us?"
Chapter 61: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 62: Reasons
Chapter 63: "I always need you."
Chapter 64: A Slap Across the Face
Chapter 65: The Real Plan
Chapter 66: Conflicted
Chapter 67: "Always."
Chapter 68: Perfect
Chapter 69: Just Us
Chapter 70: The Truth
Chapter 71: Moments
Chapter 72: Completely Content & Perfectly Happy
Authors Note

Chapter 33: "Are they real?"

13.3K 542 41
By Posh777

20 Weeks Along

-Harry's POV-

I wake up slowly, a warm body and the scent of lavender surrounding me.

Ava.

I squint, the sunlight streaming through through the windows of our London flat making me blink a few times before my eyes get adjusted to it.

Long brown hair is spread out across my pillow. Small slender fingers tracing the outlines of one of my swallow tattoos.

It's something I've grown accustomed to. She tends to wake up before me, her hands always running along the ink staining my skin. I love it.

I've missed it.

I shiver at the feeling, causing big brown eyes to look up at me. A gentle smile gracing the most beautiful face I've ever seen.

"Morning." She says softly, snuggling into me a bit more.

"Mornin'" I grin, holding her tighter as I press a kiss to her forehead.

She yawns, the sound squeaky as her eyes squeeze shut. Fuck I love this woman.

"Hungry?" She asks, peeking up at me again.

"Very."

"Me too. So go cook me something." She purses her lips and narrows her eyes, trying not to smile.

"Demanding little thing, aren't you?" I chuckle, sitting up and leaning over her as she rests on her back.

I press a kiss to her lips. They're soft and pink and full and I can't get enough of them.

"Still hungry." She mumbles against my lips.

I shake my head, finally pulling away from her. "Ask nicely."

"Please?" She raises her eyebrows and it takes everything in me not to kiss her again. And again.

"Please...what?"

"Please make me food. Your baby is hungry." She pouts, patting her stomach.

"Pulling the I'm carrying your baby card I see." I grin at her. "Well played."

She smiles sweetly at me. "Run along then."

"Run along?" I laugh, my hand slowly moving down to her waist. "You want breakfast in bed you'll have to give me something in return."

"And what could you possibly want from me?" She bites her bottom lip, driving me mad.

"Hmmmm. Dunno..." I chew on the inside of my cheek. "Maybe a kiss."

"I think I could do..."

I cut her off before she finishes, pressing my lips against hers. Fuck, her lips are perfect.

"And maybe just one other small thing."

"You want more? So greedy." She teases me.

I smirk as I pull away from her, jumping off the bed and shuffling through my bag on the floor. Once I find what I was looking for, I slide back into bed and give her the envelope in my hand.

"What's this?" She questions as she pulls out a few folded papers.

"Something I.. I would like for you to sign. If you want to, that is." I rub the back of my neck nervously.

Her eyes widen a bit as she glances over the two pieces of paper that already have my signature on them.

"Don't have to decide now." I quickly add. "But thought maybe you could consider it."

"Are they real?" Ava's eyes shoot up to meet mine, her words hitting me like bullet.

"Yeah..." I respond quietly. "I mean yes. They're real. Of course they are. I wouldn't do that... Not again at least."

"I'm sorry." She frowns when she hears the hurt in my voice.

"Don't apologize." I shake my head adamantly. "My fault you have to ask that. Not yours. You've every right to question it."

She nods, taking a deep breath.

"If you don't want to I understand. I probably... probably shouldn't have done this so soon. I'm sorry. You know how I get with you.... It's to soon yeah?" I ramble off, feeling like a fool for doing this right after she decided to give me another chance. "Course it is. Way to soon. I'm a right idiot."

"You're not." She shakes her head, "You're not at all. Just let me think about it alright?"

"Yeah.. Course. Yeah." I nod, looking away from her.

It kills me, bloody well kills me she has to think about it. That she won't just sign them right now. She's still questioning things. Questioning us, and it damn near breaks my heart.

But I only have myself to blame. I deserve this. It fucking hurts like hell, but I deserve this after what I did.

I have the next six days to prove to her we belong together. To show her how truly sorry I am.

Six days to get her to sign the marriage licenses she's holding in her hands.

Six days to make her what she should have been seven weeks ago.

My official wife.

__________________
Double update!! Gotta vote for that right?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 561 31
Second book of the series, please go and read the first book 'One direction pregnancy series' don't forget to follow me and have fun reading
1M 26.8K 37
You may think that this is a cute family story about two people who's in love, but no, it's a lot more complicated than that. You see, this was never...
101K 1.9K 37
If two people love eachother, if they truly love eachother, then they'll figure out a way to be together through any situation. They'll toughen up an...
17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...