𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 (...

By MiraculousSmutStory

⚠️Warning⚠️ - This story will include sex, profanity, alcohol, marijuana, and activities that are considered... More

Recap and Summary
New Beginnings
The Truth Behind the Mask
Gameplan
Expect the Unexpected
"Who are you Really?"
Everybody Makes Mistakes
Time to Pick up the Pieces
Long Time No See
Can You Keep a Secret?
This Year Should be Interesting
Zuka
First Day, First Year
Reunions
He Said, She Said
Bipolar
You Should Always Knock
Drunken Mistakes Part 2
Why Can't You Just Talk to Me?
Just a Couple
What If ?
White Lies
Finding Our 'Happy'
It's Okay Not to be Okay
I Missed Your Lips
Let's Have a Baby?
Sad Announcement :(

Stress Relief

8.3K 91 653
By MiraculousSmutStory

Chapter 7 'Stress Relief'

Third Person POV: (Adrien's Bathroom)

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Adrien came back with one of his shirts and two towels. When he opened the bathroom door he found Marinette, detransformed, with her clothes on the ground.

Adrien's eyes widened and his body was frozen. He looked Marinette up and down with a sly smirk.

"You are so beautiful, Marinette.." He mumbled under his breath.

She smiled and walked towards him.

"Well..? Why are you still standing in the doorway?" She teased, pulling him in by his arm.

Adrien chuckled and pulled off his white t-shirt. Before he could take off his sweats, he paused to look around the bathroom.

Marinette stared at him with a confused expression.

"What are you looking for?" She asked.

"Well.. Um.. where's Tikki?" He whispered.

Marinette laughed at him and walked over to close the bathroom door.

"She's with Plagg in the bedroom." Marinette responded still giggling.

"Oh.." Adrien sighed with relief.

"It's just... you know. I didn't know you were Ladybug before... so I never thought that Tikki..."

"Oh I know... trust me. Tikki's seen everything. I feel so bad.." Marinette interrupted.

Adrien's cheeks glew red with embarrassment.

"She claims that she doesn't view sex how we do though.... Kwamis don't really understand love and... all that..." She uttered.

Adrien chuckled and dragged his hand down his face.

"I don't know how to feel about Tikki seeing my...."

Marinette giggled and pulled him into a hug. He felt her warm, bare breasts push up against his brawny chest. He turned even more red.

"Try not to think about it..."

"Your focus should be on me tonight.." She teased, sliding his sweats down with one hand.

Adrien looked down at her and smirked.

"Don't let me keep you waiting, M'lady.." He whispered, helping her take off his boxers.

Once he was undressed, he picked her up and walked over to the large, glass shower.

They stepped inside and turned on the water. Steam began to rise over the glass barrier.

Adrien's hands ran down Marinette's hips and his lips were pressed gently on her neck.

Marinette's breathing was low and weary. She gripped his back, feeling his muscular build.

He started sucking on her neck, one arm holding her up and the other moving down towards her inner thigh.

She whimpered with pleasure and rested her head on his shoulder.

He moved his hand further up, starting to tease her.

She let out a quiet moan and wrapped her legs around him tighter.

He could feel her getting wetter so he took initiative and slowly slipped two fingers inside.

"Adrienn.." She mumbled under her breath.

He continued to gently finger her while leaving hickeys on her neck.

Then he let go of her leg, allowing her to stand up.

He could feel himself getting harder just from her moaning. He turned her body around so her back was facing him.

She bent over slightly, letting him know that she couldn't wait much longer.

Before he could slip inside, Marinette realized something.

She put her hand on his, gesturing for him to pause.

"Would you like me to stop?" Adrien asked softly.

"No.. it's not that.." Marinette answered.

"I just don't think that we should have unprotected sex until I get on some type of birth control.." She mumbled, turning around to face him.

"Do you have a condom?"

Adrien let out a low chuckle and wrapped his arms around her tiny body.

"Unfortunely, no.." He answered nervously.

"Adrien Agreste, you need to do better about having protection." Marinette teased, moving closer to his lips.

"I know, I know.. don't remind me.." He smirked, holding the back of her head.

Marinette closed her eyes and gave him a gentle kiss. His lips were plump and his chest felt warm against her breasts.

He pulled away to look at her.

"Just because I don't have a condom, doesn't mean I can't pleasure you." Adrien whispered.

Marinette blushed. She followed him with her eyes as he lowered himself below her waist.

Adrien placed one of her legs over his shoulder, allowing him an easier access.

He kissed her from her belly button all the way down to her vagina.

He looked up at her and smirked with his eyes.

He began turning gentle circles around her clit, watching her face glow red.

Marinette's mouth slightly opened from the pleasure and she let out soft whimpers.

While Adrien focused his tongue on her sweet spot, he glided his hand underneath her and started to tease her entrance.

"fuuck..." Marinette moaned.

Adrien slipped two fingers in once again, still sucking on her clit.

More steam filled the shower, water ran down each of their bodies.

Marinette could feel her climax building up inside of her.

Adrien's fingers picked up the pace in their speed.

His tongue kept it's same pattern.

Marinette started to twitch with every circle.

He could tell that she was close. He reached up with his free hand and placed it on her breast.

He pulled away to study her reaction while he continued to finger her.

Her vagina became even wetter, allowing him to slip in a third finger.

"holy shiit..." Marinette yelped, placing her hand over her mouth.

After a few more minutes of Adrien pleasuring her, she finally released and her body started to shake.

She gripped Adrien's shoulder while her moans got louder.

He stood up and quickly pressed his lips to hers.

She slipped her tongue inside while running her hands down his chest and onto his abs.

"fuuckkk..." Marinette moaned into his mouth.

Adrien let out a low chuckle and lifted her chin to see him.

Her breathing was choppy and her legs were shaking. She loves when Adrien goes down on her.

She took a deep breath.

"you know... people usually wash their bodies and shampoo their hair in the shower.." Marinette teased, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh? My bad. I guess we can do that too.." He taunted, taking her hand and kissing the top of it.

Adrien reached for his body wash and pushed some out into his palm.

He rubbed his hands together trying to lather it up, then turned Marinette around and started massaging her back.

He applied gentle pressure on her upper back, relieving tension from the deepest layers of her muscles.

He then moved down to her lower back, using deep finger pressure and slow strokes, attempting to loosen some knots.

Marinette let out a relaxed sigh and rested her head back against his chest.

"I love you, Adrien..." She mumbled, placing her hand over his.

"I love you more than words could explain, M'lady.." He responded placing a soft kiss on her shoulder.

They finished up their shower, changed into some clean clothes, and headed to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.3K 13
Ellen Taylor Stevenson is a troubled young man. Loki is a troubled young god. It totally evens out, right? Kinda? Who knows. They can't fix all of th...
13.7K 1K 14
Marinette find out that the boy that stole her first kiss in her prom ball was her bully for seven years, Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel and Emily Ag...
1.2K 53 15
'Pregnant ' that what shows on the pregnancy test. He was shocked, he can't be pregnant! how's this possible?. how he's supposed to take care of a ba...
232K 4.1K 54
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ -sin Aka Lemon -Cursing (Bring Holy WATER!) Miraculous AU. -Adrien -Marinette -- Mari and Adrien have been friends for their wh...