Missing Files {Tommyinnit X F...

Von Cr3sc3nt

As a fan of the Dream SMP, you usually keep up to date with all of your favourite content creators. So, when... Mehr

🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 1
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 2
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 3
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 4
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 5
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 6
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 7
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 8
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 9
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 10
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 11
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 12
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 13
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 14
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 15
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 16
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 17
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 18
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 19
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 21
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 22
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 23
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 24
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 25
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 26
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 27
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 28
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 29
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 30
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 31
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 32
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 33
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 34
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 35
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 36
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 37
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 38
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 39
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 40
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 41
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 42
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 43
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 44
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 45
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 46
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 47
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 48
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 49
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 50
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 51
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 52
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 53
🄵🄸🄽🄰🄻 🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴

🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 20

8.1K 278 440
Von Cr3sc3nt

"Uhhh- yeah. I think that's enough streaming for today. See you beautiful fuckers next time! ciao!" Those were my final words before I finally decided to end a long day of streaming.

Honestly, I still felt shit. I hated what Aiden told me in detention. I knew he was right and I was being selfish, but streaming is my big passion project right now... I can't stop until everything is set and done. That was my rule to myself.

In the quiet room I now sat in, cuddled up to my blankets and headphones covering my ears, I sat in complete silence for the longest time just thinking of what to do.

I don't like feeling this way. I don't like the way it feels. I want it to stop, I don't want to feel this guilt... but it can't be helped.

I don't mean to hurt anyone with streaming... But doing this makes me happy...

Buzz... Buzz...

Buz- Buzz... Buzz...

Buzz... Buzz...

Bu- B- Buzz... Buzz...

now... who could that be?

I reached over to the far end of my desk to check who was blowing up my phone with messages. I only know one person who would do that--

And by the time I grabbed the small rectangular device and gazed at who I thought was messaging me-- I come to realize I was completely wrong on who it was.

Originally, I thought it was Tommy since all he did lately was spam my dm's. But upon closer inspection I came to find that Luca was messaging me.

From reading the messages, it seemed like she wanted to get in a call with me.

Because of my guilt of not talking to her outside of school hours, I decided to call her.

Funny enough, as soon as I started the call, she instantly joined and my phone's volume peaked.

"Y/N!!!" Luca whined out.

"Hmmm?" I hummed in reply.

"So.... I was watching your stream just now... and..." Luca began to say.

'Oh god- here we go again-'

I have an idea of what she's going to do. Luca will go on and on about the stream, fangirling in every kind of way... An endless cycle of squeals and cheers...! Maybe ask for lore spoilers or hints to future lore stuff.... It's a whole club activity with her at this point...

"Are you doing okay?" Luca suddenly asked.

I felt my mind go completely blank, and I unconsciously held my breath.

Honestly, did not expect that...

"What?" I questioned.

"You seemed a little more sadder than usual--" Luca pointed out "and don't try and lie to me! I know when you lie"

"...uhhh- It's really nothing that bad, Luca" I tell her, chuckling a bit. I then open up a google doc form in order to continue a school project I have to work on. "You don't have to worry about me"

"Y/N. I've been noticing you be more and more sad lately... And I've been noticing you staying away from me and Aiden during school... Well, more of Aiden rather than me." Luca mentions "Did Aiden say something to you?"

I felt my heart sink. Something felt caught in my throat.
Just the mention of his name makes me frustrated...

"...kinda, yeah" I replied, biting the inside of my cheek in order to stop myself from saying anything further.

"I thought so..." Luca lets out a sigh "Anyway, mind telling me what that idiot said to you?"

"Well... In a nutshell, he pretty much said I was neglecting our friendship because of streaming with the other SMP members... He said I was a selfish and bad person because of it too..." I explained.

"Oh my god- he really is an idiot" She mutted out "But, Y/N. Just know that Aiden was just being frustrated. He just misses us three hanging out together."

"Yeah, but he really made me feel complete and other shit. I have been ignoring the two of you since I started streaming on the Dream SMP" I said.

"Come on... Don't take it too personally. You getting into the SMP was a completely rare and once in a life time opportunity! You deserved it, and since you only have so much time, make the most of it! Remember to keep your happiness your top priority and everyone else second." Luca tells me "Personally, I don't mind you choosing something so exciting like streaming! You're pretty good at it and watching your streams actually entertain me"

I felt a small smile form.
"Do you really mean that?"

"Of course I do! I mean everything I say. Even when I tell you you're one sexy bitch" Luca says, going into a fit of laughter afterwords.

I joined in with the laughter too.

Talking to Luca like this is deferentially making me feel better... Like- 100% better.
She's making me realize so much in so little words.

I missed talking to her like this. It makes me remember how venting can actually help me. Especially when it goes like this. Talking to someone who's actually helpful, yet jokey at the same time.

"Hey, here's an idea...! How about I come over to your place?" Luca suggests.

"...why?" I say, skeptical.

"You'll know when I get there." Luca says "Just make sure to start streaming once I get there..! And- set up your webcam!! See you when I get there!!"

"Wait- WAIT- WHAT?! LUCA--!!"

But before I could speak any further to my friend, she already hung up the call.

For the next few minutes, I tried to call her again and again... but she kept denying my calls.
The more I tried, the quicker she kept hanging up on me.

Realising I won't be getting hold of her any time soon, I tossed my phone over onto my bed and let out a long sigh.

"How do I even set up this camera..?"

I mean- I've been wanting to stream with face cam for some time now... But kept siding against it because it'd be weird if someone ever saw me in public and know me from streaming.

Though, if I am going to be on camera today... Then I wonder if I should wear a mask or something... I don't feel like showing my face.

Suddenly, an idea sparked in my mind.

I stood up from my chair instantly and headed straight for my closet.
Once opened, I started to rummage through to try and find something I had bought a while back.

"Where is it...?"

It took a while, but I managed to find what I had been searching for.

And paired with a lime green hoodie and black leggings, I decided to change and become the one they call: Dream.

Shortly after changing, the door to my room opened up, revealing Luca who was standing there with her backpack. She was dressed with a simple crop top and sweatpants, along with a red cardigan.

All she did was stare at me.

"D-Dweam?" She asked.

"Yes?" I replied.

She than began to laugh at my appearance.

"Okay- okay- if this is what you're doing-- do you have any of George's merch?" Luca questioned, fully entering my room and closing the door behind her.

"Luca. I have merch on basically every current minecraft youtuber. " I told her " George's merch hoodie should be on the far left of my closet, colored blue. And for the clout glasses---"

 "Oh- don't worry. I have my own clout glasses with me" Luca says, pulling out a pair of white clout glasses with black tints.

"DreamNotFound... Niceeeee" I grin.

Luca then heads over to my closet and begins to search through it, trying to find the hoodie to pair with her clout glasses.

"Anyways- what are we doing?" I ask.

"I know you've already streamed today, but..." Luca says, pulling out the george hoodie from the rack before turning around to face me "...how about a sleepover stream??"

"...why a sleepover stream?" I question her.

"Haven't you noticed? You're almost at one hundred thousand twitch followers..!" Luca mentions, taking off her cardigian and putting the georgenotfound hoodie over her current clothes.

"Wait- really?" I said quite surprised.

I haven't been keeping count of my twitch followers or subs. I didn't really see a need to.

"Oh god- you're actually blind.... More blind than me..." Luca muttered out, putting her clout glasses on. "Welp, your loyal and dedicated husband Gog-gay is ready. Start streaming my beloved, Dweam uwu"

"But- I haven't really set any of it up yet" I stated.

"Well then- I'll help you set up things. Uhh... well-- maybe I'll help by cleaning up your room. " She mutters out, eyes travelling at every inch of my room " Why is it such a fucking mess?"

"UHhh- life of a streamer" I said.

"Yeahh.... Okay! You set up the camera and follower goal, and I'll make your room look presentable" Luca tells me.

"Yessir"

And for the next hour, we worked on setting things up for the stream. It was already late- about 8:40pm already.
We really should've done everything when we weren't dressed so stupidly, because now I just feel like a sweating pig.

Luckily- my room had air conditioning.

And with that, I started streaming once more.

I hopped out of the camera's view, just letting Luca sit in my gaming chair as we waited for more people to join.

Slowly, my chat starting going and spamming messages, being quite shocked about the sudden face cam, but also finding it quite funny.

Everyone thought Luca was me. Though, she hasn't said anything- so I wouldn't blame them.
And, once I saw the viewer count hit a certain number, I decided to actually start this stream thing we had going on.

"I'm dreaming tonight lads" I say, hopping into frame.

"Yes, hello everyone. It is I, Y/N. I- uhh... I know I streamed not even that long ago, but my friend gave an idea that I couldn't pass up."

"Uh huh! And hello everyone! I'm Y/N's friend, Luca" Luca says, waving at the camera, taking a glance at chat to see all the messages flying by. 

I heard Luca let out a small gasp, a small laugh afterwards.
Awww....! Hey, Y/N!"

She turns over to me and grabbed my sleeve, pointing a bit at chat.
"They're saying we look pretty!-- and cute! I've never been called cute before" She whispered the last bit.

"Pft--- sureeeee" I chuckled out.

I turned back to look at the webcam.
"Also- is the stream running smoothly?" I asked chat "I didn't test anything before streaming. We took an entire hour setting things up..."

"It only took an hour because her entire room was trashed" Luca casually comments, scrolling through twitter on her phone.

"Okay- you didn't need to out me like that. I'm a slob, I'll admit that. But that's only half of the time since I started streaming" I justified, reading chat to see that the stream was indeed running smoothly. "okay, okay- good. good... I was going to get triggered if it was lagging up"

"Also- I'd just like to mention- I made Y/N stream again. Sorry and thank you- heart emoji" Luca says, making a heart with her hands.

"Uhh-- I'm not really sure what to do for this stream though. I mean- It's a sleep over stream. But I don't think we're going to do much sleeping tonight" I mentioned.

"Okay...! Sexual innuendo! haha!! Niceee!" Luca grins.

"Oh- fuck off-!" I laugh as well.

I made sure to avoid getting onto minecraft, only because Tommy was going to go live and he would definitely try to talk with the two of us-- especially if he finds out that I'm with Luca. I'm not entirely sure if I'm okay with us being on his "I talked to ____" series he has going on. It'd be funny, sure- but it's very worrying.

So instead of playing minecraft-- as a big joke-- we decided to read fanfictions on stream. Mainly Dream and George fanfiction.
I'm not sure-- but there are some insanely funny and cursed ones out there that you just have to love.

Well- everything went well! And Luca ended up falling asleep on my bed at midnight.

I managed to chill talk with chat for a little bit. Just out of respect, I don't know if Luca wanted footage of her sleeping in the background to go on the internet for so long. So, I was going to end it.

I mean- she was still in the George "cosplay". So- as a joke---

"Okay- I think that will be enough for this stream. Thanks to all of you for coming out here and hanging out with us, it has been fun. I'll go spoon my boyfriend now- so have a good night or day you lot. Cya"

After saying all of that, I ended stream and turned off my camera. All to bring peace to myself.

Today... Was probably one of the days I'll enjoy and cherish for a long time.
It really helped me...

This is why I really appreciate Luca. She's the best.

Even if she's hogging my bed.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.3K 1.1K 51
"Forgetfulness is a common thing, but not when you forget about the three most important people in your life." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/n L/n, a peas...
137K 2.8K 50
[COMPLETED]🥰 "Make me quesadillas!" "No" "Pleasee" "You know your aunt can cook" "But shes busy" "I am too" "Just one quesadilla" "fine.." A cook wh...
1.4M 37.8K 151
❝ la única - it means the only one in spanish. ❞ ━━━━ bighit's sought after secret trainee. i-land's most feared competitor. the industry's best fri...
273K 4.4K 39
Imagines full of Micheal b Jordan as Erik killmonger😍❤️