Missing Files {Tommyinnit X F...

By Cr3sc3nt

As a fan of the Dream SMP, you usually keep up to date with all of your favourite content creators. So, when... More

🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 1
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 2
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 3
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 4
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 5
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 6
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 8
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 9
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 10
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 11
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 12
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 13
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 14
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 15
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 16
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 17
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 18
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 19
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 20
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 21
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 22
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 23
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 24
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 25
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 26
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 27
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 28
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 29
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 30
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 31
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 32
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 33
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 34
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 35
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 36
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 37
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 38
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 39
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 40
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 41
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 42
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 43
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 44
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 45
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 46
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 47
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 48
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 49
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 50
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 51
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 52
🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 53
🄵🄸🄽🄰🄻 🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴

🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 7

13.9K 409 850
By Cr3sc3nt

Another day, streaming as casually as ever. 

After searching for about half an hour, I was finally able to find a strider to keep as a pet.

Currently I was leading it with my lead I crafted a while ago. I did have a fishing rod that had the warped fungus, but since I already had the lead- I used that instead.

"Okay chat- we still haven't decided on a name for the strider." I said "What should it be? Legs 4 days?"

Though I was joking about the name, that chat thought the name I said seemed perfect for the strider.

"W-wait- chat- I was joking. I'm not going to- chat... no... chat.... come on... I'm not naming my strider 'Legs 4 Days', thats fucking stupid."

But it was too late. There was nothing I could do. My chat liked the name "Legs 4 Days" and I wasn't able to change their minds. All I could do was accept it.

I let out a sigh of defeat.
"Fine... You win, chat. The striders name will forever be Legs 4 Days...."

I began laughing after saying that sentence out loud.

"--god damn it chat."

I continued to make my way through the nether, finally getting onto the cobblestone paths of the nether network. 

Great! great. Now- just need to go past the portal to Manberg and follow that path... then I should arrive to the tunnel to my house....

"God- I am going to be walking for a long time..." I heaved out

While walking on the paths, I saw... what I assumed to be another player running in my direction.
After leaning forward to get a better look at the player on my screen, I come to see it was Tommy who was running from... no one?

I believe he came out of the portal to Manberg... What even happened?

I think upon seeing me, he quickened his pace and then stopped in front of my character.... a little too close for comfort, so I moved back. Then, I started to see my game chat was being spammed.

Tommyinnit whispers to you: VC
Tommyinnit whispers to you: vcc
Tommyinnit whispers to you: VCc

"Holy shit- okay- okay- calm the fuck down-"

After opening discord and clicking onto the Dream SMP discord server, I joined a random voice channel and waited.

*ding*

*ding*

"Y/N!, Y/N!, Y/N!!"

His screaming and shouting made me wince a little, so I was forced to turn him down on discord. For my sake and for my streams, it was well explained really--

"Okay- okay- Calm down Tommy, what is it? Why are you shouting so much??" I asked

"It's Dream!!" Tommy says "Dream saw me at Manberg!! Y/N- I need to hide!!"

"Are you-? oh my god Tommy-- Why do you keep doing this to yourself?" I said monotone

"AHHHHH---!!" Tommy screeched

"Oh my- What are you screaming about now?" I questioned, turning to face him in game

But upon seeing what he was staring at, I understood.

"Oh." 

Dream was making his way towards us from the Manberg portal.

Tommy continued to screech, making my ears bleed. So I tried my best and continued to shush him to calm him down.

"Shut it Birdinnt- you're squawking too much" I raised my voice

"FUCK YOU!!"

*ding*

And at that, the call went silent.

"Tommy. Y/N." Dream spoke up, stopping his character about 6 blocks away from the two of us

"Yes, yes. Hello there Dream" I greeted "What brings you here to the nether?"

"I'm here because I saw a pest walking through Manberg" Dream says, turning to Tommy

"I'm not a pest you tyrannizing--"

Tommy's sentence was cut short when Dream shot an arrow at him.

"AHHHHHH!!!"

I turned to Tommy who was burning alive from Dream's arrow and running around in a panic due to the burning. 

I quickly got out one of my fire resistance potions and splashed him with one. He stopped taking damage and let out a long and loud exhale. But because he was running around the potion only nicked him, so as soon as the fire wore off was when the potion wore off too.

"Dream- Seriously- There's no need for any of this violence" I say, getting a sudden idea and then proceeding to toss Tommy my warped fungus fishing rod

"what the-?" Tommy says, confused

I quickly gesture to my strider, detaching it from my lead. Tommy seemed to get the memo, but is confused nonetheless.

So at that, Tommy got onto my strider, unsure of where to do.

Dream pulled out his bow and arrow from his inventory and began to load it up once more. Upon seeing this, I quickly selected my cobblestone blocks in my offhand and spammed my right mouse button like no tomorrow to create some type of wall barrier between Tommy and Dream.

Tommy was still wandering aimlessly with my strider- and I mentally face palmed myself.

"TOMMY. LITERALLY JUST FALL OFF THE EDGE INTO THE LAVA" I exclaimed 

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? I'LL DIE!!!" Tommy shouted back

"NO YOU WONT! TRUST ME!!" I yelled

At my yell, Tommy walks off the edge with my strider and he lets out a scream as he begins to fall further and further down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me and Dream peered over the edge and saw Tommy below, riding Legs 4 Days off into the distance.

Tommy lets out a gasp and lets out a very loud laugh.
"SEE YOU LATER-- BITCH!!!"

"WHAT?!" Dream yelled in disbelief, shocked to see what just happen

Dream tried to shoot again, but I blocked him off with another built wall. By the time he shot, his arrow was stopped and wedged into the cobblestone block in front of him, going nowhere near Tommy or Legs 4 Days.

"Y/N. What the hell?" Dream hissed, voice raspier than usual

"I'm not allowing you to hurt Leg's 4 Days! I literally just got them today!!" I exclaimed

"Leg's for-- what!?" Dream says, flabbergasted 

I heard Tommy laugh at the name of my strider, but laughed louder upon hearing Dream's reaction.

"Besides from that-- I'm sorry, Dream..." I murmured "But Tommy-- he's just a kid. Do you really think killing a kid is ethical?"

Especially on twitch- even if this is just a block game--

Dream doesn't respond, but he does go around the wall I created to see if he could get a good shot in on Tommy... But the boy was too far away from Dream to get hit.

"...damn it" Dream snarled

He let out an annoyed groan, turning his Minecraft character back around to face me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?, don't you understand the dangers of Tommy? You've heard about what he's done and yet you're still interacting with him" Dream queried "Y/N, why are you defying me?"

"It- It doesn't matter what my reason is!" I asserted "You should know it's simply just wrong to kill Tommy just because he wanted to visit his home... He might be a danger to you, Dream. But not to me! I don't think Tommy is as dangerous as you say he is!"

"Oh yeah? How did you determine that?" Dream questioned

"...and how- in what ways did you come to the conclusion that Tommy was evil? when did you conclude that? was it back when the first ever war happen? or was it possibly from the very beginning when he arrived here?" I interrogated

There was a long silence.

Did- did I do a little too much with the roleplay? I think I did a little too much...
Ugh... Why did my inner theater kid have to do this again-?

"...none of that matters now" Dream finally responded with "--whatever. I'll let this pass this time. I'll pretend today never happened at all. But if I see Tommy again enter Manberg's walls- or go anywhere else on the SMP. I won't hesitate to kill him on the spot. Know that, Y/N."

With that being said, Dream walked away, leaving me a little shaken.
He walked in the direction on Manberg's portal. And once going through, he left our call.

*ding*

"....hey Tommy, where are you?" I questioned

"Hold up- hold up- I'm coming back" Tommy says

I made my way over to the other side of the mini cobble barricade once again and looked down over the lava lake beneath me.
It look me a while to locate Tommy, but soon enough, I saw Tommy slowly making his way over to me, sitting on top of my precious strider: Leg's 4 Days.

I zoomed in with my optifine and I couldn't stifle my laugh.

"Oh my god- you look so stupid, Tommy...." I laughed

"Why are striders so fucking slow?!?" Tommy exclaimed

And his reaction made me laugh more.

"Don't be mean to Leg's 4 Days! They're doing their best!" I defended

"And why did you name it that?!" Tommy asked

"My chat took my joke a little too literally" I replied

"Oh my..." 

"Anyways, park up and give me Legs." I say

Tommy snickered.
"wha-? haha-- okay"

I began to make my way down the paths in order to get to where Tommy himself and my Legful friend. 

Once I got to him, he got off of the strider and handed be the warped fungus rod back.

"Okay- Didn't know striders took no fall damage" Tommy admits

"Yeah, I found out about it not that long ago.." I say

"I really thought I was going to die" Tommy mutters

"You would've died to Dream if you didn't trust me... So, I'm kinda glad you let go of your pride to listen to a woman" I said

"Don't make me regret listening to you" Tommy murmured

"But aren't you glad you listened to me at least a little?" I questioned

"Eh, not really." He replied

Oh wow.

"But uhh- yeah. Uhhmm... Thanks for that." He muttered

He thanked me :)

Even though it was for a fun bit in the lore, hearing that made me pretty happy.

"No problem, no problem." I said "Now... You better start making your way back to Logstedshire. And- if you need help to hide out or anything like that.. My house is just beyond the portal to Manberg. Follow the path and there should be tunnel, going through there will lead to my house eventually."

Once I finished saying what I said, Tommy thanked me again before leaving me be.

I leaded up Legs 4 Days and started walking up to the paths once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.4K 39
Imagines full of Micheal b Jordan as Erik killmonger😍❤️
13.9K 526 54
Author: sherry_c Alternative Title: 攻略最强咒术师后我掉马了 Summary: Because of the accidental death of the Kannayuki mirror, a system [people will die if they...
10.4K 353 20
You don't usually ride the bus to school, but this month is different and -HOLD UP- is that the Hall of Justice? Are superheroes real now? Is the who...
140K 3.9K 28
He has Scars, Scratches, and bruises on his body. He gets into fights and, has a bad temper... But, is there more than just a rude, cold hearted jerk...