𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 (...

By MiraculousSmutStory

⚠️Warning⚠️ - This story will include sex, profanity, alcohol, marijuana, and activities that are considered... More

Recap and Summary
New Beginnings
The Truth Behind the Mask
Expect the Unexpected
"Who are you Really?"
Everybody Makes Mistakes
Stress Relief
Time to Pick up the Pieces
Long Time No See
Can You Keep a Secret?
This Year Should be Interesting
Zuka
First Day, First Year
Reunions
He Said, She Said
Bipolar
You Should Always Knock
Drunken Mistakes Part 2
Why Can't You Just Talk to Me?
Just a Couple
What If ?
White Lies
Finding Our 'Happy'
It's Okay Not to be Okay
I Missed Your Lips
Let's Have a Baby?
Sad Announcement :(

Gameplan

9.2K 101 1K
By MiraculousSmutStory

Chapter 3 'Gameplan'

Third Person POV: In the car (10am)

Alya and Marinette were on their way to Cafe De Flore to discuss about their "discovery" last night. While Marinette was driving, she got a text message notification.

"Could you check and see who that is?" She asked Alya.

Alya picked up Mari's phone and let out a quick gasp.

"What!? Who is it?" Marinette yelped.

"Girl, it was Adrien. He said 'GoOd mOrNinG, BeAuTifUL'." Alya mocked in her Adrien voice.

"Oh, well text him back for me. Just say good morning back." She responded keeping her eyes on the road.

Alya unlocked Mari's phone and texted Adrien back.

Alya started to cringe at the messages.

"Mari, if he starts talking about how he's going to blow your back out, I'm throwing the phone." Alya blurted.

"Oh my god, just keep responding for me until we get to the cafe." Mari pleaded.

"Only because I love you." Alya huffed continuing to text Adrien.

"Biiitch... are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Alya gasped with her eyes widened. "He's going to ask you if you're Ladybug!"

"Oh my god.. you might be right, Alya! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Marinette yelped starting to panic.

"It's either that, or he's fucking the shit out of you in doggy style tonight." Alya blurted breaking out into laughter.

"Alya!" Marinette shouted punching her in the arm.

"Girl, keep both hands on the wheel, we can't kill ourselves just yet." Alya teased holding onto the roof handle.

"Here, park the car over there so we can finally get some coffee." She continued pointing over to an empty spot.

Third Person POV: Cafe De Flore

Alya and Marinette stepped inside of the cafe and picked a table to sit at. Shortly after, they saw Rose coming their way with a pen and paper.

"Rose! What are you doing here?" Marinette blurted, hanging her purse on the back of her chair.

"I forgot to tell you that I recently got a job here! I found out that Sabrina works here as well! It's been pretty smooth so far." Rose replied bending down to give Mari a side hug.

"Awe, I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you like it." Alya commented.

"I would stay and talk to you girls but sadly, I can only take your order." Rose giggled while clicking her pen.

"I'll have a 16oz Latte with a lemon cake on the side." Ordered Alya, pulling out her phone.

"I'm kind of feeling a like having a cold brew today, 16oz as well." Marinette said while closing the tiny menu.

"Sounds good, I'll bring those out in a second." Rose finished while walking back behind the counter.

A few minutes went by and the girls received their coffee. They talked about the text messages and the plans for tonight.

"Okay girl, so if he asks you about... y'know.. what are you going to say?" Alya questioned sipping her coffee.

"Well I don't know.. I can't just say yes, can I?" She responded with a uncertain expression.

Alya paused to think. This was a hard question. What was Marinette supposed to say? 'No I'm not Ladybug, I just wear her necklace everyday'. She might just have to come clean.

"I think you need to make an important decision here Mari.." Alya continued.

"Do you think that you will be put in danger if Adrien knows that you're Ladybug?" She whispered leaning closer to Mari.

Marinette took a second to think. If Adrien knew that she was Ladybug, he wouldn't tell anyone. He doesn't go around running his mouth. On the other hand, Nino is his best friend, and if he tells Nino then that might be a problem. She was stuck.

"I kind of want to tell him, Alya.. I mean.. what if he is Chat..?" She followed lowering her voice.

"Okay girl. I don't know what else I can say. Trust your gut and don't freak out. If he does turn out to be 'you know who' then there shouldn't be a problem. We haven't had an akuma attack in like.. 2 years." Alya added, still trying to be quiet.

"That is weird huh? They'd happen so often and then out of nowhere they just stopped." Marinette responded.

"Speaking about all of this, when was the last time you've spoken to Chat Noir?" Alya asked curiously.

"Wow.. it has been awhile, but I'm pretty sure it was our junior year. That was the same year Luka and I had gotten together.." She answered swiping through her phone.

"OH MY GOD!" Marinette blurted, her voice being heard throughout the cafe.

"Girl! Keep your damn voice down.. what happened?" Alya screeched.

"Alya, look at Kagami's recent post on Instagram!" Mari snapped flipping the phone to Alya.

Alya's mouth dropped open.

"WOW! She is hot..." She responded grabbing the phone. "Ooh girl.. Agreste liked the photo.."

Marinette's eyes shot up.

"Wait what?" She responded taking the phone back. "Do you think they still keep in contact?"

Alya scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Girl I doubt it. Kagami was not on the best of terms with Adrien when they separated." She assured her.

Marinette huffed and slouched back into her seat.

"Kagami hasn't spoken to me since the end of last year.. do you think she's upset with me?" She continued looking up at Alya.

"For what? Dating Adrien?" Alya chuckled.

"Well no... but maybe?" Mari continued.

"Girl shut up. Kagami isn't who you need to be worrying about. Adrien is the subject of the matter." Alya reminded her.

Marinette frowned. She's always been insecure when it came to Kagami. She was so pretty and on top of it all, Adrien dated her.

She knew that Adrien loved her, but she still felt inferior to Kagami.

It was hard to be friends with Kagami and not let her feelings for Adrien affect their friendship. Deep down, something felt wrong about her dating Adrien. Something about girl code or whatever the fuck it's called. The whole scenario is just difficult to explain.

"How about we pay and head over to the boutique across the street?"

"Sounds good to me. I've been needing some new clothes anyways." Marinette replied, standing up out of her seat.

The girls paid, tipped Rose, and made their way to the boutique.

"Hm... 'L'Habilleur'... I don't think I've been in here yet.." Marinette commented.

"I think it's new... it looks really nice inside though. Let's check it out." Alya responded while peeking in the window.

The girls walked inside the fancy boutique. The shop smelt of lemon with a pinch of peppermint. The floors were crystal clear and the racks were neatly organized. Before the girls could take another step, a girl with long brown hair walked over to greet them.

"Welcome to L'Habilleur! My name is Li-"

The girl's voice faded once she made eye contact with Alya and Marinette.

"Oh. Hm. Marinette.. Long time no see.." Lila said with an evil looking smile.

Marinette cringed at the sight of her. She had a burning hatred for Lila. The girls have a horrible history. Lila is just rotten from the inside out.

"Hello Lila.." Marinette uttered.

"I'm surprised someone like you could even afford clothes from a boutique like this one! That is if you're here to buy... not just 'look around'." She scoffed flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

"Now what the hell is that supposed to mean?" Alya interrupted.

"Well.. exactly what I just said Alya!" Lila responded with a devilish smirk.

"Funny you say that Lila... I'm surprised someone like you could even get hired at such a nice boutique. I hope you don't contaminate any of their products with all the spit you just spat from talking so much." Marinette countered, walking past her.

Lila glared at her in disgust. Then she turned back to Alya.

"I'm assuming you're just 'browsing'?" Lila taunted.

"Girl, I'm buying. Now I'd appreciate it if you could step aside before we actually have a problem. That would be very unprofessional of you huh?" Alya clapped back with a chuckle.

Lila rolled her eyes and went back to sit behind the check out counter.

Alya and Marinette took their time looking at clothes and shoes. Marinette found a beautiful mini skirt and a cute sweater to go over it. Alya found a hot pair of black boots. The girls were pretty satisfied with their finds.

They made their way to the check out counter.

"Hm.. interesting taste Marinette. I personally wouldn't wear this skirt because it seems a little... I don't know.. 'slutty'?" Lila chuckled scanning over the tag.

"Hm. Funny coming from a bitch who tried getting with a guy who she KNEW was in a relationship.." Alya scoffed staring Lila dead in her eyes.

Lila paused remembering about that situation.

"I forgot about that! Yeah.. unfortunately, I didn't know he was in relationship at the time... hell, I didn't even know you existed Alya!" Lila countered with a fake laugh.

"Okay Lila. Just give me my receipt before you actually piss me off." Alya snapped back.

"Of course! The faster you leave, the quicker it'll stop smelling in here.." She continued.

The girls snatched their items and took back their debit cards.

"I wouldn't get our perfume mistaken for your bad breath Lila." Marinette finished, walking out of the boutique.

Lila stared at them in hatred until she couldn't see them any more.

Third Person POV: Back in the car

"You have got to be fucking joking.." Alya huffed.

"We did not just see Lila Rossi.." Marinette added starting the car.

"I think I was legitimately getting sick looking at her.." Alya snickered.

"God. That bitch is something else." Mari continued.

The girls started their way back to the house. Marinette had to get ready for tonight.

It could either go completely wrong... or it could lift some extreme weight off of her shoulders.

Oop. Not the girls fighting lmao.

Stay tuned for the next three chapters!

They'll be releasing on Saturday, the 5th.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 366 27
(EDITING) Marinette and Adrien have hung up their superhero costumes and settled into a blissful relationship. They love each other deeply and passio...
15K 1K 15
Marinette find out that the boy that stole her first kiss in her prom ball was her bully for seven years, Adrien Agreste, son of Gabriel and Emily Ag...
29.7K 1.3K 13
Ellen Taylor Stevenson is a troubled young man. Loki is a troubled young god. It totally evens out, right? Kinda? Who knows. They can't fix all of th...
19.1K 789 22
Adrien is known for being the biggest player in the whole school. he's also known for being the most popular boy in the school and everyone in the wo...