Captured

De Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... Mais

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Fourteen

6.6K 240 25
De Kayy_B

* Not Edited*

Chapter Fourteen

We need plans, not just a plan, multiple plans. If plan A didn't work out, we needed a plan B, if plan B didn't work out then a plan C and so on.

Uncle Tom's house was only an hour away from here, so I was contemplating on whether I should call him or actually visit him. There was also another decision we had to make. Do we tell our uncle what happened or not?

There were so many pros and cons to this. If we told him, he would understand the seriousness of it all and could help us come up with a solution. But what if we told him and he tells us to go to the police or even goes to the police himself?

What if he doesn't do any of that but because he knows he is punished for it? Right now it was all on me and Cami but if I told Uncle Tom he would be involved in this too. I would be risking his life and his families too. If anything happened to them, it would be on us. We did this.

Perhaps I could tell him what happened with giving away too much detail that way he'll know how serious the situation is without knowing everything that had happened.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I asked Cami for what felt like the millionth time.

Cami swallowed harshly and nodded. "You're doing everything on your own. Maybe he can help us."

"Okay." I told her before taking in a deep breath. "Do you want to be listen to what I say or...?"

"No." Cami shot up from the bed and took a step back. "I'll be in the bathroom, I need to take a shower anyway."

I waited until I heard the sound of the water running before I looked back at the phone I was holding. I wasn't sure what to say, I couldn't exactly be like 'Hey, Cami killed her rapist and we both buried his body in Saddleworth Moors and now we think the Alpha who was his cousin might know and is after us.' Yeah, I couldn't exactly say that.

Scrolling down my contacts, I paused at his name and my finger hovered over the call button.

Come Nala, lets get this over with.

Once I did this, there was no going back. It might sound strange but I feel as though this call will make it seem more real. Right now only Cami and I know what happened (and that creep but let's not get into that) and telling someone else confirms it, it'll make it feel like it actually happened.

I quickly pressed the call button before I changed my mind, I was going to tell him briefly what happened and hopefully he'll be able to help us.

Uncle Tom answered after a couple of rings and his warm voice filled my ears. "Hello Nala, how have you been?"

"Hi, I've erm been good. I hope everyone else is good. Are you alone?"

"Yes." He said hesitantly. "Are you okay?"

"I need to tell you something important. I don't know how to start."

"It's okay Nala, tell me what's wrong." He tried to reassure me but I felt too nervous.

"We-" I took in a deep breath before starting again. "Something happened and we did something bad."

"What do you mean?"

Okay, here we go.

"Somebody raped Cami-"

"What?! Nala did you just say someone raped Cami?" His voice was filled with shock and horror.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"What? How? What? When? Where is Cami? Have you contacted the police? Who did this?" Uncle Tom fired out these questions, anger colouring his voice.

"I haven't called the police. I can't."

"What do you mean you can't? Nala, you need to tell the police and you need to take Cami to the hospital. When did this happen? This is my fault I should have never let the pair of you move back to Manchester."

"We can't call the police because he's dead."

The silence after what I said was deafening and I could hear the sound of my sharp breaths.

"What?" Uncle Tom asked quietly.

"He's dead. Cami killed him." My voice was barely audible and for a second I wondered if he actually heard me.

"Tell me exactly what happened." Uncle Tom's voice was surprisingly calm.

I told him everything. I told him how Cami had called me and what I came home to. I told me what the disgusting pig did to Cami and how she defended herself. I thought it would be hard to get the words out but once I started talking everything came out.

Uncle Tom didn't say anything, he didn't ask any questions, he just listened. Once I was done, I felt relieved as it if a huge weight had been removed from my chest.

"We need to find out who has been sending you those texts messages." He finally said after I finished telling him everything.

"It has to be someone I know or else they wouldn't have had my number. I think they've been watching me for a while."

"This isn't good Nala, we need to find out who it is and keep them quiet. The Alpha can never know what happened, you're right about what would happen to both of you if he found out."

"What should I do?" I questioned wondering if he could somehow track this person down.

"Send me over the numbers he has used to contact you with, I'll see what I can do. If we can't find out his identity through that you may need to meet him in person." Uncle Tom paused before continuing. "Don't worry I won't let him hurt you, I'll be there too."

"You're coming to Cornwall?"

"No and you're not staying in an unknown area either. You need to go back to Manchester and remain calm. Come to my house first and I'll come with you."

I shook my head, even though he couldn't see me. "You don't need to come with us, I'm not expecting you to uproot your life again for us."

"Nala, I am your uncle. I am not uprooting anything for you, this is what families do." He said firmly leaving no room for arguments.

"I-I don't know what to say. Thank you."

"You're going to be okay Nala, you're both going to be okay."

After confirming our new plan which consisted of Cami and I driving to his house, staying there for a couple of days and him coming back with us to Manchester, we said our goodbyes and ended the call. I then copied the numbers the creep had used to contact me and forwarded them on to my uncle.

It felt strange to have someone else know what happened and someone helping us, it didn't feel as terrifying as before. Don't get me wrong, I was still scared shitless of what would happen to us if the Alpha found out but it wasn't as bad as before and the burden of keeping us safe wasn't just on me.

Once Cami finally exited the bathroom, I relayed the conversation I had with Uncle Tom. I could see the relief on her face once she realised that it wasn't just the two of us anyone, there would be someone else to help. Cami didn't question anything and agreed with our new plan which made everything a lot easier.

After that discussion we both agreed that we weren't hungry enough to have a meal but hungry enough to eat something, we both decided to gorge on the snacks we got for the journey and watch some TV. We flicked through the channels until we found something to watch. We chose to watch Michael McIntyre's comedy show as it was light-hearted and funny and we needed that, a lot.

We were in the middle of watching the second episode when the hotel room phone began to ring.

"Not it!" I yelled before Cami could say it.

"Urgh." Cami groaned as she got up from bed. "Why is it so far away?"

I laughed as I paused the show. She threw me a dirty look before answering the phone. I watched as she frowned before looking at me.

"It's for you." She told me, looking confused.

"What?" I got up from the bed and walked over to it.

She handed the phone over to me and put it to my ear. "Hello."

"Hello Nala."

My eyes widened in horror as I recognised the male voice on the other side of the phone.

It was Alpha Alessandro.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked the chapter

Let me know what you think is going to happen next.

Next chapter will be up in a few days but you can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate your support!

-Kayy xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

405K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...
88.9K 2.4K 24
Wolves have spent an eternity hiding- waiting for the right time to come out. Too scared to share there secrets, wolves stayed in there small packs...
3.1M 75.4K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
4.5K 290 31
An ancient prophecy has loomed over Meila's head since her first shift aged seven. She is Aureum Unam;The Golden One. Kept hidden from the world sinc...