Double Trouble // Neymar Jr //

domineeq tarafından

Years of fueled anger and regret has pushed Alana Amero to her wits end. Her only aspiration in life was to p... Daha Fazla

..One..
..Two..
..Three..
..Four..
..Five..
..Six..
..Seven..
..Eight..
..Nine..
..Ten..
..Eleven..
..Insight-Childhood edition..
Note (important)
..Twelve..
..Thirteen..
..Fourteen..Part 1
..Fourteen..Part 2..
..Fourteen..Part 3.
..Fifteen..
..Sixteen..
..Seventeen..
..Eighteen..
..Insight-Injury edition..
..Nineteen..
..Twenty..
..Twenty-One..
..Twenty-Two..
..Twenty-Three..
..Twenty-Four..
..Twenty-Five..
..Twenty-Six..
..Insight-Andrew's Edition..
..Twenty-Seven..
..Twenty-Eight..
..Twenty-Nine..
..Thirty..
..Thirty-One..
..Thirty-Two..
..Thirty-Three..
..Thirty-Four..
..Thirty-Five..
..Thirty-Six-Deportivo..
..Thirty-Seven-Tape..
Note!!!!!!!
..Thirty-Eight..The Compound
..Insight-Neylana Edition..
..Thirty-Nine..Part One..Road to the Classìco..
..Thirty-Nine..Part Two..Classic..
..Fourty..When is it too early to say "I love you"..
..Fourty-One..Addictions..
..Fourty-Two..The Calm..
..Fourty-Three..Simmering..
..Fourty-Four..Storm..
..Fourty-Five..Inescapable..
..Fourty-Six..Middles and Beginnings..
..Fourty-Eight..Little Did he Know..
..Fourty-Nine..Unexpected, Unwarranted, and Unwanted Truth..
..Fifty..More Unexpected, Unwarranted and Unwanted Truth..
..Fifty-One..Hospitals..
..Fifty-Two..More Surprising Surprises..
..Fifty-Three..New Year Kisses..
..Fifty-Four..Vicious..
..Fifty-Five..Rain..
..Fifty-Six..Birthdays and Observations From a Three Year Old..
..Fifty-Seven..Almost Truth, Almost Caught..
..Fifty-Eight..Babies and Birthdays..
..Fifty-Nine..How Could you..
..Sixty..The End..
..Insight-Epilogue Edition..
Sequel News and Cover Blues
!!SEQUEL!!

..Fourty-Seven..Forced Date and Love Songs..

1K 51 32
domineeq tarafından

"O God, You are my God;

Early will I seek You;

My soul thirsts for You;

My flesh longs for You

In a dry and thirsty land

Where there is no water."

-Psalm 63:1

May God bless you and may He be with you all! Jesus loves you all so much! He's coming back soon! May God dwell in you! He loves you!

I woke up face down in the pillow in my room, my eyes barely opening when I realized that I just didn't feel right. I sat up, pulling the white sheets away from my body, feeling unusually hot. Then I saw the red blood stains from under me.

Shoot.

I lifted my butt up to look at the bed, and my suspicion was confirmed. I made haste and pulled the sheets of the bed so I could wash them. Antonella loves these sheets too, awesome. I didn't know whether or not to wash the sheets first or to take care of myself first, but I took the sheets to the bathroom adjacent to last room of the guest hall.

I squeezed my legs together, struggling to clean out the stains on the sheets. If only my period would have came earlier, but no I was too stressed. My eyes were barely opened still at that moment as I scrubbed the comforter and sheets under the facet. For a second I forgot about my problems and focused on cleaning out the stains.

Then I heard Leo slam the baby proof gate.

"Alana, do you have something you want to tell me?" I heard him ask, and I was confused for a second. I hoped he wasn't mad about me leaking on his bed. I was shy about it in the first place.

"I don't really know what you're talking about?" I kept on scrubbing, closing the door a little bit with my heel, just in case he could see me in the state I was.

"Did you sign a contract so you could recieve publicity?" his voice was hostile, and it hinted confusion too. I turned around, turning off the facet so I could answer him.

"I did," I answered, and Leo groaned in dissapointmemt, "but I didn't have a choice Leo!"

"But you're stronger than that Ana!" it was like a whine but I felt like I could've stood my ground when I was to sign it. "Ana, you're stronger than that, so you still have to be with him even when you're not."

I shrugged.

"It wasn't my fault Leo..." I turned on the facet again, and washed the stains out.

"I hope it wasn't, but now I don't know whether or not to trust that it wasn't your fault." Then he walked away, and I sighed. "Hey Marc, go get Thiago's toy out of your car for me." I heard his voice faintly.

Great...Marc's here.

I squeezed the water out of the cloth, shaking the excess water. I was counting the days to vacation, just about one and a half. So I had my stuff packed, and everything in order with Andrew, our mama, and Kat. Maybe even our dad...whom I hadn't heard about for a while.

I wondered what he was up to.

I washed my hands a few times, and set the sheets to dry. Then I heard somebody coming up the stairs, and I opened the door to the bathroom, just in case it was Leo. No, it was Marc, he smiled at me with a wave. He was looking better now than he had been, and he walked towards me. We had been talking and texting ever since the breakup between Neymar and I. I just hadn't seen him other than at practice and during matches.

"I know you're telling the truth about the contract." he said to me, and my shoulders fell in relief.

"At least somebody does." I said quietly, rocking back and forth on my heels.

"Have you been okay?" he asked me, and I shrugged. I honestly didn't know...

"Can I tell you after I take a shower?" I nicely dismissed him, and he nodded. I really needed to clean myself up, I felt gross and it was probably past noon again.

"Hope you feel better." Marc replied, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Are you gonna go already?" I inquired.

"No. I'm gonna be here," Marc assured me, and I nodded with a smile, "and you should get to your shower now." he pointed at me with a playful expression.

"Wow, you're right I should," I sarcastically commented back, "and you should be going so I could undress now." I shooed him away with a laugh. For the first time, I made myself laugh.

It felt good, it felt so good. Foreign to me but good.

I undressed in the the shower itself, tossing my clothes out over my head, turning on the jets on all sides, putting my head against the wall of the shower. I thought to myself as the water ran down my body, today I had to be with Neymar. We going to see a concert today, we were seeing John Legend together.

It was going to be tense because he was supposed to take me out so we could be seen together. I texted him earlier asking where we were going to go, it took him twenty minutes to answer me but he read it ten minutes after I sent it to him.

From: cheater..

"Concert later at seven."

From: me

"To see who?"

From: cheater..

"John Legend."

That's where the conversation ended, but I was glad I got a reply out of him in the first place. I smiled at the thought of him, and I was glad that I finally stopped crying over him.

But that didn't mean I didn't miss him.

//+//

"Yes Kat, I'm very excited," I answered my sister, who couldn't stop talking about seeing me again, I pulled the curtain to the window back, seeing Neymar's Audi pull up, "I actually gotta go Kat." I pulled the curtain away quickly, and I heard her groan.

"I'll be counting the minutes until I see you my sister!" Kat said with a laugh, and I laughed too. I heard my phone chime with a notification of a text. "God be with you!"

"God be with you too! Kisses." I made a kiss sound into the phone. I hung up and checked my text and saw that Neymar texted me.

"I'm outside..." is what he texted, he notmally would come to the door of Leo's, and he would greet me with a big hug but it was different this time. It was awkward. I pulled the curtain back again, seeing him open his car door, then putting his leg out, but shaking his head amd shutting himself back in his car.

I touched up on my makeup a little more, just to make him wait. I fixed my shirt, fixing the collar and staring at myself in the mirror. I facetimed with Kat earlier to make sure she approved of what I wore. White ruffled shirt with skinny jeans and heels, she said to keep it simple but look nice. It was a concert we were going to.

I reapplied my lipstick, checking the time, five minutes passed since he arrived, and I finally decided that I made him wait long enough. I took my purse, grabbing my jacket, and walking out of the house. Right by Leo, but saying a quiet goodbye to Antonella and Thiago, who were watching a movie. Leo watched me walk out of tbe exit that led to the driveway.

I saw Neymar sitting in the his car on his phone, looking bored until he heard the click of my heels on the pavement. He looked at me and then glanced at me again after turning. Neymar unlocked the doors, and I opened it, sitting in. He was blasting gospel music, which automatically lifted my spirits. I didn't look at him, I just shut the door and waited for him to start driving. So he pulled away from the curb and we started driving in silence.

I just focused on the night lights of Barcelona, staring out of the window, smiling as we passed Camp Nou but feeling a little down. I tried to pretend like I didn't want to be with Neymar at the moment, but I was glad and sad at the same time that I was. But not really because of choice.

I risked glancing at him, and he looked okay, not happy, not sad, just indifferent. He saw me glance at him, and he glanced at me noncholantly. Then he sighed and I shifted in my seat, pulling out my phone and using it.

But I wanted to speak to him, but I really couldn't find what to say...small talk would just be awkward at the moment after ten minutes of silence.

"So how's your english?" I asked, and mentally slapped myself.

What a way to start a conversation.

"Huh?" Neymar leaned his ear towards me, looking shocked. Maybe it's cause I talked first.

"How's your english...?" I asked, not looking at him cause I turned red now. What a weird question to ask. Neymar shrugged, looking relieved.

"It's okay I guess..." he answered me with another weak shrug. "Do you like John Legend?" he inquired, and I nodded.

Even though I only know one song by him.

"Yeah." I answered, facing my lap, and Neymar nodded.

That's where the conversation ended.

But why did he pick John Legend of all people? I heard him playing the song on the piano a few times but I never knew he really liked him.

Thirty more minutes passed until the car slowed to a stop, I already heard the commotion in the probably packed arena, and I looked at my ex and he looked outside. There were concert goers standing outside as it was about twenty minutes until seven.

Neymar got out of the car, and walked passed my door, waiting for me by it. I opened the door, eyeing him and he smirked a little to himself. Just slightly, but he masked it, so he held out his hand for my mine. We had to make this believable since break up rumors were circulating within the media now. I took his hand weakly, and we didn't really hold on tightly, just limply.

Some Barcelona fans were there, and they spotted us, some asked Neymar for pictures or to sign something, so he pulled away from me to do so. It wasn't irregular, cause fans spotted him a lot, so he would always take pictures and smile.

"Come on." he motioned for my hand, and we held hands again, probably the most forced look of romance I have ever done. "We're row two, seats three and four." Neymar informed me, I looked all around the arena, spotting some food.

"Ooh! I'm gonna get something and you can go to our seats." I said to him, stuffing my hands in my pockets to reach for some euros. Neymar put his hands in his pockets, keeping his distance but staying close as I ordered some popcorn. The man running the stand looked me up and down with a smirk, and my eyebrows furrowed.

"For being so beautiful, you can have it for free baby-" the man said to me in a smooth voice, but Neymar walked up while pulling a few euros out.

"Know what? I'm paying," he slammed the money down on the stand and the worker backed up, turning red, "and I'll take another popcorn too." Neymar's voice changed, and I looked at him with a proud smile.

The worker gave us the popcorn, and Ney put his arm around my waist while holding the snack in his other. He turned around to look at the stand, and turned back.

Either he was mad, or jealous. Or both.

//+//

We were four or five songs in, and I didn't know any of them. Neymar hummed along to some of them, and the arena was filled with people singing along. I felt guilty for being way upfront and not knowing the lyircs when some others knew his album and deserved to be up there in my seat.

I turned back and spotted fans of John and possibly Neymar observing us "inconspicuously". They were pointing at us and squinting and making comments. I crossed my arms, and I looked at Neymar.

"Neymar," I pulled him by his shoulder gently to bring his ear close to my mouth, "can I ask you a question?" I asked him and he nodded while looking at me. The music blaring in my ears was soothing. "Do you think we're acting like a proper couple?" he thought on it, and he made a motion with his hands.

"What do you think?" he asked me genuinely, and I saw that we were standing inches apart, not even interacting ever since the concert started. Well he did take a panorama video of the concert and got me in it, but it wasn't enough.

"Not really..." I honestly replied.

"What, are people watching us?" Some people were.

"Well you got a couple of fan girls in the back, watching our every move and I'm pretty sure they're recording us." I clasped my hands around my mouth, saying that into his ear.

"So do you want me to hold you or something like that?"

Yes.

"If you think it's fitting." I noncholantly answered, and he wrapped his arms around me, holding my back to his chest. It felt great to be in his embrace again. Even if it wasn't really genuine, he even put his head on my shoulder, and I felt the vibrations of him humming along to the song.

I really missed his bad singing.

"I hope you're having fun." He mumbled quietly, but he was next to my ear so I heard him.

It's always a good time when you're around.

"It's okay." I shrugged a little, and he chuckled.

"Well, then you're very hard to impress." Neymar smiled, and I did too.

//+//

As the concert was drawing to a close, Neymar and I changed positions. I was hugging his body, and he actually talking to me. It felt normal again, but we it was about arrangements to see each other in Brasil. We were to be together at least once a week, according to the contract.

"So it's only a two hour ride to Praia Grande..." I said to him, as I began to hear the only song I knew on the whole setlist. All of me.

"So we'll fly in together?" he asked me, and I shook my head. I was flying with Andrew like I always have, and he really needed somebody to come with. His friends weren't coming to Brasil until Christmas Eve. "I can drive up for a day with Davi, I have Davi until the twenty-sixth."

Then the words started, and I finally was able to sing along. But Neymar beat me to it.

"What would I do without your smart mouth. Drawing me in, and you kicking me out..." he attempted to sing in english as I sang along at the same time too. Neymar laughed at his attempt to sing, I was proud of how far along he came with his english. It took me a full year in New York in order to finally be fluent. Neymar hummed a little so he could find the words.

"Come on, you can find the next words." I encouraged him, and he shook his head, getting fustrated. " And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright. My head's underwater. But I'm breathing fine," I sang to him, and he repeated me sloppily with a bright look on his face, and I felt a smile tug at my lips, and I looked at John Legend playing on the piano, looking in the distance of the dark arena.

Then I felt myself sway to the music, with Neymar following my actions since I was holding onto him.

"'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections," John sang, and I sang along as did the crowd. It was the song everybody in the arena knew.

Neymar turned back, looked at the girls, and he held me tightly to himself. As the song was sang, I felt like I was happy again. We were together again, not like a couple, but like friends. Even though we were back into whether we were on good terms or not, and faking a relationship; I felt like it was like old times.

Even though the old times were four or so months ago.

The end of the song was coming up, and so was the end of the concert. I felt a warm feeling in my chest as he held me even closer to him.

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections." The whole crowd sang in unison.

"Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you." John listened to us take the rest of the song as I closed my eyes.

"'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you."

And I day dreamed on what could have been.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+

GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE BE WITH YOU!

JESUS LOVES YOU!

BY GOD'S GRACE WE HAVE REACHED 19000 READS!

PRAISES BE TO JESUS!

I THANK HIM EVERY DAY FOR YOU ALL!

I OWE IT ALL TO GOD!

MAY HE DWELL IN YOU!

GOD LOVES YOU!

HE CARES FOR YOU ALL!

JESUS DIED FOR YOU GUYS!

BY HIS GRACE WE HAVE REACHED 604 VOTES!

THANKS BE TO GOD!

HE IS GOOD!

HE CARES FOR YOU.

GOD'S WILLING WE GET 1000S MORE?

:)

this chapter was all emotional and stuff

well I miss neylana

and leo is acting up again wellll

understandably

and the period thing I felt I wanted to make it more realistic sorry if it made you guys uncomfortable wow

so what do you guys think about the update?

shoutout to my home skillets neymxr_12 Nadia_The_Dreamer AnnaDaSilvaSantos11 MilkAtMidnight709 @Adri_245 @erikajenisk hit them with a follow please!!!!!!

so I put in john legend's concert cause ney went to see him but idk when so I put it here haha

what is your favorite moment throughout the whole story so far? (really want to know please please.)

God bless you!

Jesus loves you!

He died for you all and that is what Love is!

All the Love.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+

¡Que Dios te bendiga!

Deus te abençoe!

Que Dieu te benisse!

May God bless you!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+

dominiq

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

14.2K 418 36
Neymar is convinced that Nia is perfect for him, but Nia is not so sure she needs guys in her life anyway, thank you very much. ~•~•~•~ Neymar Jr ft...
47.8K 883 39
Time heals all wounds, right? Maybe for most people, but Alana Amero isn't in the category of most people. Over a year later after her bitter break u...
700K 11.3K 34
*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at your own discretion. My newer works are...
259K 6.8K 35
•the sequel to "The Bad Girls' Game"• It is hard to see him again. Being all happy but not because of me. But because everything changed. Especially...