Gay Baby Gang Imagines

By sometimes_epic

I'm super bad at writing this shit and it's super cheesy. But none the less I hope you like it. Includes: Go... More

Ezra
Eric
John
Cameron
Jay
Mason
Jaren
Toby
Cameron 2
Mason 2
Jay 2
Eric 2
Toby 2
Ezra 2
John 2
Jaren 2
Toby 3
Ezra 3
John 3
Mason 3
Cameron 3
Jaren 3
Eric 3
Jay 3
Mason 4
John 4
Eric 4
Jay 4
Jaren 4
Ezra 4
Toby 4
Cameron 4
Eric 5
John 5
Jay 5
Cameron 5
Toby 5
Ezra 5
Jaren 5
Mason 5
Toby 6
Jaren 6
Mason 6
Ezra 6
Jay 6
Cameron 6
John 6
Eric 6
John 7
Ezra 7
Jay 7
Cameron 7
Toby 7
Eric 7
Mason 7
Jaren 7
Jay 8
Mason 8
Jaren 8
Eric 8
Cameron 8
John 8
Toby 8
Ezra 8
Eric 9
Jay 9
Mason 9
Jaren 9
Cameron 9
Toby 9
Ezra 9
John 9
Cameron 10
Jaren 10
John 10
Eric 10
Jay 10
Mason 10
Ezra 10
Toby 10
Mason 11
Jay 11
Eric 11
Jaren 11
Ezra 11
Cameron 11
John 11
Toby 11
Ezra 12
Cameron 12
Mason 12
Toby 12
Eric 12
Jay 12
John 12
Jaren 12
Cameron 13
Eric 13
Ezra 13
Mason 13
Jay 13
John 13
Jaren 13
Toby 13
John 14
Mason 14
Ezra 14
Toby 14
Cameron 14
Jaren 14
Eric 14
Jay 14
Cameron 15
Ezra 15
Mason 15
Jay 15
Toby 15
John 15
Jaren 15
Eric 15
Mason 16
Cameron 16
Eric 16
Ezra 16
John 16
Jaren 16
Toby 16
Jay 16
Jaren 17
Mason 17
Jay 17
Eric 17
Toby 17
John 17
Cameron 17
Ezra 17
Eric 18
John 18
Toby 18
Jay 18
Cameron 18
Jaren 18
Ezra 18
Mason 18
Cameron 19
Eric 19
Jay 19
Ezra 19
Mason 19
Matt 1
John 19
Jaren 19
Ezra 20
Jay 20
Mason 20
Cameron 20
Eric 20
Matt 2
Jaren 20
John 20
Cameron 21
Mason 21
Jaren 21
Eric 21
Jay 21
Ezra 21
John 21
Matt 3
Eric 22
Cameron 22
Jaren 22
Jay 22
Matt 4
John 22
Ezra 22
Mason 22
Cameron 23
Ezra 23
Mason 23
Matt 5
Eric 23
John 23
Jay 23
Jaren 23
Mason 24
Cameron 24
Matt 6
John 24
Ezra 24
Eric 24
Jay 24
Jaren 24
Cameron 25
Mason 25
Ezra 25
Matt 7
Mason 26
part 198
199

200

709 6 3
By sometimes_epic

Its 1:44am. This is a couple I've been thinking about :)  *unedited*

Ezra
I was laying in bed curled up to one side and looking at my phone. "What are you still doing in bed?" I heard his voice and he walked into the room. "I don't have work today so I thought I'd spend the day in bed" I told him and he crawled in to bed and laid behind me. "Ah. Then I will too" he spoke and laid his hesd down. His arm was draped over me and his hand was on my stomach. I scrolled though my phone and his thumb was moving slightly. He slowly started to move his hand across my thin t-shirt. His legs were getting closer to mine as he tangled them together. His thumb ran over my left nipple a few times before I made a noise and he stopped for a moment. This pointer when over my right nipple. "Ezra" I spoke and he pulled me close to him. He pulled at the fabric of my shirt and he put his face in my neck. His hand ran across my chest and he was pinching at my inner side boob. He was doing to softly but if I didn't stop him soon. He pinched a little to hard and I shifted my leg. He breathed out and did it softly again and running his finger tips over where he pinched. His hand ran up my chest and to my neck. He pulled me closer to him and I smiled as I felt his lips on my neck. I could feel his dick getting hard the closer he pulled me. His hand roamed my neck and went back down to my boobs. I felt his fingers glide down my shirt and he felt my underwear line before reaching his hand up my shirt.

Eric
I was sitting at my desk looking at some papers. Eric walked in and he glanced at me before walking over to me. He walked behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I tensed up because I thought he was gonna tickle me. I heard him chuckle as he tried to push my shoulders down. "I'm not gonna tickle you" he chuckled and I slowly let my shoulders down. His hands ran over my shoulders and down my chest. He leaned down on me and kissed my cheek. "What are you doing?" He asked me. "Looking though these papers" I told him and he put his arm around my neck. "Anything I can help with?" He asked and hugged me. I put my hand on his arm and smiled. "Probably not" I sighed trying to understand what my boss wanted. His other hand cupped my boob and other one. He kissed my neck and shoulder as the one around my neck got a little snug. "Eric" I tried to pull him off my neck. "Shouldn't 3 and 6 go together and then you'd have all 22 over there" Eric leaned forward and pointed at the paper. "Then she could have the other set with no extra charge" he explained. "Oh my god" I smiled and wrote that down. "You are the best" I told him and set my pencil down. His arm tightend around my neck as I went to look up at him. "Say thank you daddy" he hummed and my hands wemt up to his arm. "Fuck off" I turned red and sat up. "Thank you daddy" he spoke again and I was loosing air. "Thank you" I gasped and he kissed my cheek.

Mason
"Are you fucking serious?" Mason yelled as the door slammed. I walked to our room already with a headache. "Damnit Y/n tell me what the fuck you were doing!" Mason demanded as he stepped in to the room fuming, and very drunk. "I was at a party that you wanted me to go to and then you ditched me because you wanted to take a body shot off of Toby" I told him. "Fuck you!" He yelled and I whipped around. "Yeah you wish you could" I raised my voice. He walked towards me and wrapped his hand around my throat and pushed me up against the wall. I gasped as I hit the wall and my hands came up to his wrist. "I'm done with the smartass comments and the dumb act. Tell me what you were doing with that guy" he spoke his voice now lower than before. "Get the fuck off of me Mason" I told him and he stood up. "You are so fucking drunk" I pushed him and he stumbled back a bit. He came at me again and pushed me to the wall. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the wall as his knee went between my legs. I made a noise and looked up at him as he dipped his head down. He kissed my neck and I turned my head and tried to push back. He was strong and he kept me pushed to the wall. "Mason" I closed my eyes and tried to pull away again. "Just tell me the truth" he put his head against the wall and I kept my eyes shut. His hands were tightly gripping my wrists and I was standing on my tip toes. He yelled my name and punched the wall before grabbed my chin and making me look at him. I knew my face was red and I felt like crying. "Nothing happened" I told him quietly as my hand went up to his stomach. He held my face and looked down at me. He was breathing a little heavy and I could smell how drunk he was. "Nothing happened" I told him again and he dipped his head in to my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

Cameron
"Hey you home?" Cameron called and the door shut. I walked from the laundry room and he held a box. "I'm home" I nodded and he smiled. "You don't have work tomorrow right?" He asked with a devils grin. "What if I said I do?" I asked. "I know you don't." He told me and I chuckled. "What do you have?" I asked and stood on my tip toes and tried to see inside the box. It was shut. "Go to the bed room and I'll tell you" he told me and I chuckled. I walked to the bed room and sat down on the bed. He walked in and set the box down and looked over at me. "Greens is shitting down" he told me and I gasped. "No" I put my hand to my heart. "I know. But everything was like 90 to 99 percent off" he told me and my eyes got big. "No" I spoke a little quieter. "Yeah" he nodded and pulled out rope from the box. "Lay down" he told me and I got all the way on the bed. He got me tied up and had led on he got some sex toys to try out. He reached in the box and pulled out a collar. He walked over and tightened it around my neck. Now I at least had somthing on. His hands traveled down my leg and he patted the top of my cat. I was already wet and throbbing. He walked back over to the box and pulled out a butt plug. "It vibrates" he showed me. "Thats for you" I told him and he turned red a bit and set it back in there. He then pulled out a vibrator. "This is an early birthday present cause I know damn well you wanted this" he showed it to me. I did. Even the right color. . .
Not liking how I did this one.

Mason
"Y/n" Mason panted from the awkward sitting position he was in. I let go of his hard cock and he wined and lifted his hips up as far as he could. Wrist and ankles tied and additional ties to his arms and a collar on his neck. "Wining doesn't make it any better for you" I told him and he was red in the face as he looked up at me. "Please" he gritted his teeth and I hovered my hand around his cock, careful not to touch it. "Please what? want me to stop?" I pulled my hand away. "No. No please touch me." He begged as his dick moved back and forth. I let only the pad my first 3 fingers go up and down his shaft. He put his head back and groaned. He moved his hips in time with my hand and I stop. I grabbed his cock and started to pump. "Can I cum?" His strangled voice came out as a cry and I stopped. "Stop" he raised his voice and he immediately picked his head up and started to shake it back and forth. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. I-I didn't mean to-" he shook his head as he got breathless and his face got even more red. "Maybe I should leave you here and teach you a lesson" I crossed my arms and he shook his head. "No please. I'm sorry. I'll do what ever you want" he started to get tears in his eyes. My jaw went slack a little. "Your really this worked up?" I raised my eyebrows and he struggled to catch his breath. "Please don't leave me here" he spoke quietly and bit the inside of his lip as his lip quivered. I reached back down for his dick.

Matt
"What? What are you gonna do?" Matt demanded as we walked in the room and my face was red. "Just tell me Matt" I spoke and shut the door. "No" he shrugged. "Matt you were letting that girl dance all over you. She kissed you" I threw my hands up and he scoffed. "How jealous can you be?" He asked me as he turned around to look at me. "I'm your fucking fiance" I yelled at him and he raised his eye brows and did a little smile. "I dated her back in highschool. She dumped me, and is super hot. Dont get all worked up" he lifted his hands and turned back around. I had tears in my eyes. I reached for the drawer in the table and pulled out our gun. "Matt" I clenched my teeth and pointed it at him. "Y/n what the fuck?!" He ducked and held his hands up. "Put that fucking thing down or your gonna  kill in of us" he told me. "Sit down" I held it with both hands now and he looked at me like I was crazy. Its him. "I'm done with the fucking lying" I told him and tears ran down my face. "I have never once-" "Shut up and listen" I yelled and he sat carfully on the couch. "I'm tired of you going after other girls and not even thinking about how I would react" I told him and sniffed. "Tired of the lying. The gaslighting. The constant cycle of you assuming me your not seeing somone else even though I have watched you make you with 7 different girls on 6 differnt occasions" my voice got louder as I had my finger in the trigger. "So what are you gonna kill me?" He asked and leaned forward. "I might. The world would be better off" I nodded and my stomach jumped. "You can't." he stood up slowly. "Stop" I held the gun up and my throat was tight. I held it to his head and followed him as he stood up. "Stop" I whsipered as more tears fell down my face. "Give me the gun" he held his hand out. "No" I shook my head and my hands were shaking.
"Y/n. Give me, the fucking gun" his voice more demanding now. I bit my tounge harder and harder and I could taste the blood.   "I will shoot" I told him and my heart was beating do fast. "You won't" he told me and I blinked. I was done. He lunged at me and I screamed as he tackled me to the ground. I heard the gun go off and I felt somthing warm leaking on to my shirt. "Matt?" I gasped and pushed him off of me. My hands were covered in his blood. I let the gun fall to the ground beside me and Matt was gasping for air. He looked up at me as blood spilled from his shirt. I kneeled beside him as he tired to cover the bullet wound. "Hope the devil fucks you in the ass" I told him and a tear ran down the corner if his eye. His eyes went dark and I heard his last breath and he went limp.

*two endings. Could not decided*

I bit my tounge harder and harder until I used blood. "Y/n" his voice sounded angry. I felt my finger iver tje trigger and my heart stopped as I squeezed. He flinched back and I heard a click. My heart dropped and he looked up at me. "Youbwere gonna fucking shoot me?!" He yelled and came at me. I pulled the trigger again and again but nothing happened. He knocked the gun out of my hand and pushed me to the floor. "Matt I'm sorry. I just" he got on top of me and wrapped his hands around my neck. "Matt" I gasped and tried to pry his hands off. I was loosing air quick and I kicked my legs. "Please" I spit out and tried to get in any air. He looked like he would kill me as he squeezed harder and harder. I hit his chest as hard as I could and my vison was starting to tunnel. I made noises because no words would come out. Tears ran down my cheeks and I kicked my legs until black over took my vision and I was numb.

Cameron
"Cam?" I walked in the front door and kicked my shoes off. "Y/n?" He called my name his voice sounded a little different. "Where are you?" I asked him and looked around. "Bed room" he called and I walked into the kitchen. I put a few dishes away and he hadn't walked in. Werid. He always wants to know how my day was. Maybe he wasn't feeling good. "Cameron?" I called again and walked down the hall way. I pushed open the bed room door and Cameron was cuffed to the top of our sex ring. He looked at me and his face got red as he pulled on the chain. "What uh. Are you doing?" I asked him with a smike and walked over. "This is not funny. Find a ladder and get me down. These chains are fucking magnets with a lock on them" he told me and pulled again he was frustrated. "How long have you been stuck here?" I asked and ran my hands on his waist and down his legs. "What time is it?" He asked. "Just past 4" I told him. "2 hours" he frowned and I tried not to laugh. "Are you gonna help me or just laugh?" He asked me and I let my hand run over his bulge. "Y/n" he spoke and looked down at me. His arms were tense and he didn't look happy. "I kinda like having you tied up" I took a couple steps back. His stomach was showing and his pants were a little far down. "Very cute" he told me and I smiled as I looked at him. "Can you spin?" I asked him and he raised his eyebrows. "Seriously?" He scoffed and I hooked my fingers in his belt loops. I looked at him and he was just looking down at me. I pulled his pants down to the floor and he stepped out of them. I could now see all of his cock as he got harder. "Spin" I twirled my finger and he breathed out of his nose. He did a little spin and looked back at me. "Are you enjoying this?" He asked me and I nodded. "I think" I spoke and walked over to my dresser. I pulled out a vibrator and crawled on to the bed. "No" He made a whiney noise as he pulled on the chian and bent his leg up. "Fuck you" he told me and I smiled.

Ezra
"You really expect me to just sit here and be your bitch?" He asked me sitting on the couch. He wasn't tied down yet but he was naked. "Yeah" I nodded and wrapped my hand around his cock. His throat made a noise as he jerked forward. "Are you gonna let me cum?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Why?" He complained and moved his hips with my hand. "Cause I like teasing you. You get all flustered and you can't talk" I chuckled and circled the head of his cock. He leaned his head back and opened his mouth. I started to go up and down fully. "Tell me when your close" I told him and he nodded and I saw his chest move up and down faster. I went faster and his back arched as he moaned. I stopped and his hand went from the top of the couch to his thigh. He sucked in a breath of air and moved his hand back. "3" he spoke and I smiled.

@

Matt
I walked into the house and took my hair out. "That was" he breathed in and I turned around and saw him leaning on a chair chuckling. "You are so drunk" I smiled and he nodded. "So are you" he pointed at me and I shrugged.
"You wanna go to bed?" He asked and I nodded. He walked over to me and we went to the steps. He grabbed my hand as we went up the first step, both of us holding on to the wall. We made it up and got to the bed room. He walked into the closet and took his shirt off. I had already taken my heels off in the car and I just stood there for a moment.
"Are you gonna fall?" He asked and walked over to me. "No" I looked up at him and smiled. He moved his head down and kissed my lips. "You are so pretty" he wrinkled his nose and I blushed.
"Can you unzip my dress?" I asked him and he rasised his eyebrows up and nodded. I turned around and moved my hair. I heard the zip go and I felt the cold air of the room hit my back. It ended just above my butt, but I didn't think Matt was there anymore. I turned and he was walking to the bathroom. I was a bit confused but I took my dress off and went into the bathroom with just my underwear and bra.
"Where's the blue shirt?" I asked him. "Uh top drawer. To the left" he told me and didn't look at me as he brushed his teeth. I stood there for a second. "Matt" I spoke and he looked at me. "Hi" he smiled with the toothbrush in his mouth.
I walked off and grabbed the shirt and didn't put any pants on after taking my bra off. I brushed my teeth and went pee. I walked into the bedroom and Matt moving things on his dresser. I laid in bed and grabbed my phone.
"That party was crazy. He invited us to another next week. 27th? I think" he turned and walked towards the bed. "Hell yeah" I told him and he chuckled and crawled into bed. He laid down and closed his eyes.
"Matt you ok?" I asked him and he opened his eyes and nodded. "I'm really good" he chuckled. He looked at me for a moment and his hand went on my thigh as he closed his eyes.
-next morning-
I walked into the kitchen and Matt stood there drinking coffee. "Its 8pm Matt" I told him and he chuckled.
"That party last night" we spoke in unison and he scrunched his eyebrows. "Don't copy me" he told me and I smiled.
"Do you remember when we got home?" I asked him and he looked off for a moment and shook his head. "We came home and went to bed?" He looked at me and I chuckled. "What?" He asked and walked over to me.
"What did I say? You know drunk me is crazy" he told me and wrapped his arm around me. "I was trying to have sex with you and you were just completely not interested' I told him and he scrunched his nose.
"Doesn't sound like me. I definitely wanna give it to you" he pushed me against the counter and I put my hands back as he leaned in close. "Does the offer still stand?" He kissed my neck and I let my head fall back a bit with a smile.

June 4th 1:04am

Mason
I walked back in to the bed room and Mason was still kneeling in the floor. "For me?" He asked and looked up at me as I walked over to him. I was eating goldfish of course. He was naked. His wrists chained to his ankles behind him. I held one in my fingers and fed it to him. He chewed and smiled as I fed him a few more. "Thank you" he told me as I set the bag down. I stood over him and my hands were on his shoulders. I grabbed the collar around his neck and bent down and kissed him. He straightened his back to kiss me and I stood up. "Can I at least get up my knees hurt" his voice got soft and I smiled and looked down at him. "You wanna stop?" I asked him and his mouth hung open and the cuffs rattled behind him. "Yeah" he whispered and it didn't sound very convincing. "Ok" I nodded and he breathed out. His head hung down as I got the cuffs off. He rolled and sat on his butt and streached his legs out and his arms. He groaned and I put the stuff away. I heard him get up and I turned around to see him laying on the bed, still naked. "How about you take your clothes off huh?" He asked and I smiled and took my shirt off as I walked towards the bed.

_____________________________________
Hope these were ok. Tell me if you want more or less lol. Really haven't been working on anything, sorry to the 4 people who have read all 200 of these. Love you guys. :D ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 97 9
just a bunch of oneshots and little stories and stuff involving kryozgaming, tobyonthetele and probably the rest of the misfits eventually. enjoy :) ...
18.6K 918 35
The infamous SwaggerSouls has a sister, as he does in many fan fictions(pointed out by Swag himself). This is the story of how she falls for one of h...
60.6K 1.6K 29
β€’Completedβ€’ "Let her chose who she wants to be with" Who will you choose?
43.3K 360 22
Bruh moments with the lads Making misfits one shots or whatever I wanna write so fuck off lmao DISCONTINUED