Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Q&A
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

41

824 32 28
By vickie_org

"no hyungie" jungkook whined, he was exhausted but him and yoongi needed to go film the advertisement.

"c'mon" yoongi chuckled, ruffling jungkook's hair, "can we get coffee on the way there?" he asked, yoongi nodded, "just get up" he laughed, jungkook lazily smiled.

-

"these clothes are not my style" jungkook frowned as he looked in the mirror, yoongi gave him a kiss on the cheek, "you look cute but if you feel uncomfortable, you should ask the stylist if they have different clothes" yoongi spoke, he had made sure the stylist had many outfits, knowing jungkook was rather picky about his clothes.

"can you ask?" jungkook questioned, the small boy nodded, "i'll be back"

yoongi handed jungkook some different clothes so he could change. he found the people here were nice, it made him happy.

-

"all done!" the producer smiled, yoongi and jungkook smiled and bowed, "i ordered chicken for all of you if you don't mind" yoongi said to the producing crew, a small smile on his face.

the people bowed, "please don't thank me. you guys deserve it for being incredibly nice and allowing jungkook to feel comfortable at his first advertisement" he smiled, jungkook smiled too and bowed.

"thank you everyone" jungkook said, bowing all the way down, making everyone chuckle.

-

@jeon_jungkook

hi! check out the link in my bio and the link in @min_yoongi 's bio to purchase a weighed blanket and learn more about them and their use! this is a promotion but i genuinely love the blanket, yoongi gave it to me and it helps me sleep better and ground myself. they help me because i'm a person with PTSD and generalized anxiety disorder, they really help! use code Y00NK00K for 20% off your purchase!!

3:39PM • 6 Jan 21

min_yoongi: im so glad u got to open up today abt ur ptsd :] im so proud of you koo
|jeon_jungkook: <33

User7282929: u guys were probably hard to deal with dumbasses
|photosbylee: hi! i'm part of the production crew they were with and they were both super nice and kind. they brought us food and drinks and nice as possible!!

yoonkooker: bet

"please cuddle me" yoongi frowned, he wasn't feeling the best about himself, he needed love.

"what's wrong?" jungkook asked, "i don't know. just don't feel good about myself" he sighed, laying on jungkook's chest, "baby, you're the most beautiful soul i've met. don't let those dumb comments get to you. princes don't believe in dumb things"

yoongi began crying, his boyfriend was too sweet, "y-you're t-too sweet" he cried, wiping his tears.

"yoongi, you're the sweetest one here. let's be honest" he said, yoongi was rolling on the ground while crying. he was too sensitive.

@min_yoongi

jungkook's mom always thanks me for paying her medical bills, saying how i practically saved her life and her family from financial debt but little does she know how many times her son has saved my life :((

7:12PM • 6 Jan 21

jeon_jungkook: shut up i will sob a river please call my therapist
|min_yoongi: loml <33
|jeon_jungkook: IM FUCKUNT SOBBING
|min_yoongi: milkshakes make it better, i will order delivery <33

User78200937: this so </3

yoonkookers: </3

"i'm excited to get my braces off" yoongi grinned, taking a bite out of some watermelon, "i know, that's all you talk about" jungkook playfully scoffed.

it was true! it was all yoongi would talk about, he was excited to get them off. most of the excitement came from wanting to suck dick without complaining about cutting the inside of his mouth.

"be happy for me" yoongi huffed, flicking jungkook's forehead and crossing his arms, "fine. i'm so happy for you!" jungkook said, faking his voice making yoongi huff again.

"you're mean" yoongi sulked, cuddling jungkook's chest, jungkook chuckled and nodded.

@jeon_jungkook

going to my therapist 🙌  mentally ill gang 🙌

4:56PM • 6 Jan 21

jeon_jungkook: update- i got diagnosed with adhd
|min_yoongi: NO WAY I HAVE ADHD TOO. WE'RE SOULMATES
|jeon_jungkook: OMG 4LYFERSS

min_yoongi: TF U LOOK SO SWAG FOR?!!?! i bring my pillow to therapy and go in my pj's....
|jeon_jungkook: I LIKE CLOTHES
|min_yoongi: i know what to buy
|jeon_jungkook: I DON'T NEED CLOTHES I HAVE ENOUGH
|min_yoongi: fine.

yoonkoo: where did u take this picture??
|jeon_jungkook: yoongis house?
|yoonkoo: THAT LOOKS LIKE A MANSION
|jeon_jungkook: PLS

User938839: remember yoongi tried to kill himself
|min_yoongi: contacting legal authorities

"how was your session?" yoongi asked when jungkook got back in the car, the young hummed as he thought of what to say.

"i'm getting off medication to see if that will reduce the nightmares, the session in general just... i felt a bit frustrated if anything, i did some exposure therapy and since a lot of my triggers aren't something i can do at the office, she said i should do it at home"

yoongi hummed, "how will that work?" he asked, "she said to give this to you and if you didn't understand or wanted to know more, we would schedule a session for you, her, and i" jungkook said, yoongi nodded, taking the papers into his hand.

he read them carefully, understanding how he could help and what to do. it would break his heart in thousands of pieces if jungkook cried but he was going to do what had to be done for jungkook to recover.

jungkook pulled the smaller boy close to his chest, yoongi was the cutest out there.

"i love you" jungkook smiled, yoongi smiled back, shutting his eyes and digging his head further into jungkook's chest, "i love you too kook"

yoongi was absolutely in love with jungkook. they had only been dating for a couple months but they were extremely in love. he wanted to spend the rest of his life with jungkook.

"yoon, how's therapy?' jungkook asked, yoongi sleepily hummed, "it's good" he said, yawning and sighing.

"lucky" jungkook mumbled, "i'm sorry you had to go through so much my jungkookie, but you're so strong!" yoongi smiled, jungkook loved yoongi's reassuring words.

"where's my blanket?" jungkook asked, he needed it to sleep. not only did it help him sleep but he had a connection to it.

yoongi hummed, "i think you left it on the couch" yoongi said, since both of them had adhd, it was common for them to lose everything. yoongi would never forget the moment he lost his camera while it was in front of him, he names it one of the dumbest moments in his life.

"thank you for my blanket hyung, i really like it" jungkook smiled once he got his blanket from the living room.

yoongi smiled back, "no problem kook, i just want you to be happy"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! qotd: hm. what could go wrong in the next chapters /gen. SORRY THIS IS SHORT BTW ILYSM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4K 64
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
448K 13.7K 58
❝I just want to stay by your side, so I can enjoy our moments together.❞ in which Min Yoongi is famous and Jeon Jungkook is a photographer and a owne...
278K 8K 135
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."