✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁶.¹¹bullets

3.8K 183 57
By -siriuslycv

1996
SOKOVIA IN THE AIR...

She could feel the exhaustion creep upon her body.

After escorting another civilian onto the carrier, she stood near the front, looking around for more civilians. From what she had seen, there was a boy, but it seemed as if her Uncle had already seen him.

Buildings were broken, grey smoke emitted from the fires across, and the ground littered of broken cars, concrete or street lamps. It was a terrible sight. But, at least there was one good thing in that moment.

They were almost done.

There were barely any other citizens in the city, Pietro making sure of that. Wanda was still back at the church and she could see her Uncle Steve and Thor in front of one of the carriers. She didn't know where the other four Avengers were though.

But what happened next caught her off guard. She could hear the sound of guns shooting loudly in the distance. Looking up, she sees one of their jets being flown, however, she didn't know who was flying it. Her only guess would be Ultron. She turned her gaze around, checking to see if there was anyone who could possibly get hurt in that process.

Shit. The jet was going towards Clint's direction, and the man could sense it too. She saw her uncle take a protective stance, shielding the boy to sacrifice himself. However, as it got closer, she could see Pietro's figure. This isn't good.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Gun machinery was shooting down on the ground fastly, Clint was ready to sacrifice himself, and Pietro was also doing the same. In order for no one to die, she had to think and act quickly.

She had to find the right time to teleport, so that the four would be able to get out of there in time. There was no way for her to control time, or go back in time in this situation. So in order for this to workout, she had to pick the right timing.

I can't go any later, but I can't go back in time either... so the best time to go would be... now.

In a blue cloud, she disappeared. The bullets were inching closer. She pushed Pietro - who had just stopped, landing near Clint and the boy. Athena hissed loudly, feeling a thick bullet hit the back of her left hip, but that didn't stop her. She could feel her body slowly slow down, but she still managed to push Pietro enough that he had put his arms out, holding onto Clint and the boy. She gripped Pietro's shoulders, and in a blink, they disappeared within the same blue cloud.

They teleported near the carriers. As soon as they landed there, Athena could feel her body slowly distinguish its ability to stand. Pain and exhaustion were the only two things she felt at the moment. The feeling of two bullets digging into her hip and waist rang through her body, blood seeping from it. And so, all she saw was pitch black.

The two male adult's eyes widened at what had just occurred. Pietro had brought his arms out to catch the unconscious girl before she had fallen onto the floor. As his arms made contact with her waist, he could feel a thick-yet-thin consistency of liquid cover his hands.

Using one hand to hold her, he brought the other hand out, only to see his hand soaked in dark blood. He immediately lifted the girl up - in a bridal position - and brought her over to a vacant spot in one of the carriers.

As soon as Clint had returned the boy to his mother, he rushed over to the two. "She has two bullet wounds. One on the back of her waist and another on her left hip." Pietro informed.

"Shit. This isn't good." Clint muttered, however with the ear piece, everyone could hear both him and Pietro.

"What's not good? Who has two bullet holes?" The voice of Tony Stark was heard from through the piece.

"Athena." Clint answered sternly. "We need to get her back to Sirius."

"Get her medical help first. Treat that as fast as you can."

Ultron was gone. Sokovia was a dead city, however the people were safe. The Avengers were in shambles, as two of its members were in a terrible situation. Bruce - Hulk - had gone M.I.A, flying off into one of their jets and landing in who knows where. Athena was the other one.

Lying unconscious in one of the medical rooms situated in the S.H.I.E.L.D helacarrier, the bullets had been removed, and her dirty clothes had been disposed of. Tony was on the phone with Sirius as Steve had held the girl's hand.

They couldn't get her to wake up one of the bullets damaging one of her organs terribly. They weren't able to get her to one of the Magic hospitals as they were still on air. From what Fury had told them, they wouldn't be landing for another few hours, so the best option for Athena at the moment was to keep her in the medical room.

"How is she?" Clint asked, walking into the room. The man was now patched up, his wounds covered in bandages as he had also changed into some clean clothes.

"She's still here." Steve answered, not taking his eyes off the young girl. "She hasn't woken up though, the doctor said that she probably won't be anytime soon."

Clint sighed, then turned to Tony. "What'd Sirius say? Is he mad?"

Tony looked at the man, pulling the phone away as he placed it onto the foot of Athena's bed, putting it on speaker. "I DON'T BLOODY CARE IF YOU'RE IN THE AIR- TELL ME THE LOCATION AND I'LL APPARATE THERE-"

"Padfoot calm down-" Another voice - Remus - interrupted Sirius' profound yelling. "I'm sure they can give her proper medical care there, right?"

Though the man might sound calm at the moment, the three Avengers knew that the werewolf was threatening them. Shuddering, Tony replied. "Y-yeah. Like I told Black earlier, we won't be landing in a while. Athena's already been treated and she's just resting now."

"Alright. If anything happens, call us. I have a dog to put on a leash."

"WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU CALLING A DOG-"

And the phone call ended.

The three male avengers looked at each other. "Remus wasn't threatening us, was he?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

731K 22.2K 50
𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 "𝚞𝚜" '𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:...
152K 3.7K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
1.1M 50.3K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
7.8K 367 23
"How come you don't like sweets that much?" "It can cause acne, I'm pretty careful when it comes to my face." "Trust me, it's not that bad." "You'...