Déjà Vu (Neymar)

By neymarfantasy

It's déjà vu, a feeling like you have experienced it before. Olivia only has eyes for Marc Bartra but then th... More

Chapter 1: The hike
Chapter 2: Mr. Lupo
Chapter 3: Crush
Chapter 4: Getting closer to him
Chapter 5: Waterfall
Chapter 6: 2 years ago
Chapter 7: A night to 'remember'
Chapter 8: Red Bull
Chapter 9: One night
Chapter 10: Instagram
Chapter 11: Only vodka or gin
Chapter 12: Cravings
Chapter 14: First date
Chapter 15: Reunion
Chapter 16: Revelation
Chapter 17: Wasted
Chapter 18: I like it rough
Chapter 19: Yacht adventures
Chapter 20: Photography methods
Chapter 21: Jealousy
Chapter 22: Ice cream
Chapter 23: Twisted images
Chapter 24: 3 little words
Chapter 25: What would you do...
Chapter 26: Hidden feelings
Chapter 27: Another night to remember
Chapter 28: Moving on
Chapter 29: Andalusia
Chapter 30: Dirty little secrets
Chapter 31: Blackmail
Chapter 32: Lose Control
Chapter 33: Kids these days
Chapter 34: Desire
Chapter 35: Raw
Chapter 36: The morning after
Chapter 37: Love is a lie
Chapter 38: It's over
Chapter 39: Forgive me
Chapter 40: Letting go
Chapter 41: Friend
Chapter 42: Butterfly effect
Chapter 43: Marc
Chapter 44: Opposites
Chapter 45: My favorite ice cream flavor
Chapter 46: It's O-N
Chapter 47: The City of Love
Chapter 48: Make love to me
Chapter 49: Falling
Chapter 50: Jealousy
Chapter 51: Kiss me and don't stop
Chapter 52: Protection
Chapter 53: Oops oh my!
Chapter 54: Guilty conscience
Chapter 55: Olive
Chapter 56: Confessions of a loveaholic
Chapter 57: 6 months
Chapter 58: Thunder and drool
Chapter 59: Hot mess
Chapter 60: Shots, shots, shots!
Chapter 61: Turn of events
Chapter 62: Lies never last long
Chapter 63: Break down
Chapter 64: Shattered hearts
Chapter 65: Closure
Chapter 66: Regret
Chapter 67: Without her
Chapter 68: Porra
Chapter 69: Wet dreams
Chapter 70: Mad about you
Chapter 71: Neylive

Chapter 13: Hangover

7.9K 212 64
By neymarfantasy

I sat next to her and watched her sleep for the next hour. I heard a knock on the door a couple of minutes later. Marc walked in looking concerned. I quickly got up from the bed.

“How is she?” he asked.

“She fell asleep,” I said.

“Are you okay? You look like shit bro” Marc said.

“Uhm, yeah” I lied. 

“You go enjoy the party, I’ll look after her now,” Marc said.

“Like you looked after her earlier?” I scoffed.

“It’s not my fault that she drank the vodka like water!” he yelled.

“Bro, shut up! You are going to wake her” I hissed.

“You can go, I’ll look after her and if there’s something I call for you okay,” Marc said.

I didn’t know what excuse to use to stay in the room, so I stomped out. I clenched my fist after closing the guestroom door and groaned in frustration. I went downstairs and saw that Nick guy standing around. I headed straight to him and pulled him by the shoulder, making him jump.

“Neymar?” he asked, confused.

“Yes, asshole, it’s me” I ground my teeth.

“Woah bro, chill!” he said.

“Don’t tell me to chill filho da puta!” I hissed, towering over him.

He looked shocked and I could see the fear in his eyes.

“Stay the fuck away from her” I growled.

He nodded slightly and looked terrified. I pushed him hard and walked away furiously. I went outside to get some air because I felt like I needed to punch something or someone. What the hell was wrong with me? My own behavior started to scare me.

[ Marc’s POV ]

What the hell was Neymar’s problem? I would never get her drunk on purpose. I seriously hadn’t expected her to drink that cup of vodka in one go. I understood that Neymar cared for her, but I cared for her too. I knew her longer than him! I watched Olive sleep and wiped her hair from her face. She looked so cute and peaceful, even though her eyeliner was lightly smeared. I took her hand and kissed it gently. I knew she liked me, but I was dating someone before so I kept my distance from her. I was single now and I really liked her. I contemplated asking her out on a date.

[ Olivia’s POV ]

“Oh fuck!” were my first words when I woke up in a bed I didn’t recognize.

My head was pounding like hell.

“Hey Olive” I heard his sweet voice call my name.

I squinted my eyes and looked at Marc, who was sitting next to me on the bed.

“Hi,” I said in a husky voice.

My throat was so dry.

“Here, it’s water,” Marc said and handed me a glass.

I drank it in one go and felt like I needed more.

“Thanks” I groaned, holding my head with one hand.

“You drank too much alcohol Olive,” Marc said.

I remembered gulping it down and also taking a drink from Nick.

“I’m so stupid” I sighed.

“I think you need an Aspirin,” Marc said.

I got up from the bed and brushed my clothes because they were all wrinkly now. That’s when I realized something embarrassing, my underwear was wet.

“Marc…uhm…did we?” I mumbled, shyly.

“Did we what?” he frowned.

"Have…you know” I said, pointing my head to the bed.

I felt my cheeks flush red.

“No, we didn’t Olive. I didn’t touch you” he said, looking embarrassed himself.

I didn’t know if I felt relieved or disappointed by that.

“Please take me home,” I said.

“I can’t drive, because I drank alcohol. I’ll ask Neymar” he said.

The name Neymar made me freeze in an instant. I didn’t really want to face him after that kiss in front of Nick.

“Can’t someone else drop me?” I asked.

“Why? Did you and Neymar have a fight or something?” Marc frowned.

I shook my head.

“Come on, let’s go find him,” Marc said, sliding his arm around my waist.

I felt really weird. I just wanted to go home and take a long shower. I followed Marc, not paying attention to our surroundings.

“Where is Adrian?” I asked.

Marc shrugged and said, “We’ll get him home safely, don’t worry.”

We found Neymar outside, sitting on the stairs.

“Yo bro!” Marc yelled, startling him.

He stared at us but didn’t say anything.

“Can you drop her?” Marc asked.

Neymar nodded, faintly.

“Take care Olive and please don’t drink anymore” Marc smiled, kissing my forehead.

“Thanks, Marc for taking care of me” I mumbled, hugging him.

Neymar waited next to the car for me. The drive back home was awkward. Neymar didn’t say one word to me and neither did I. I didn’t know what to say to him so I stayed quiet. He parked his car in front of my house. I got out of his car hesitantly.

“Thanks, Neymar” I mumbled.

I ran inside my house and shut the door behind me. I went up to my room and took a long shower. I started crying and I had no idea why. I went to bed straight away after drying myself. My hair was wet, but I couldn’t be bothered to dry it. I took an Aspirin and I fell asleep soon. I had the weirdest dreams ever that night and all of them included Marc and Neymar.

The vibrating sound of my phone woke me up the next morning. I groaned and covered my head with my blanket. I fell asleep again and woke up sometime later. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Marc.

“Hey Olive, how are you feeling? I hope the hangover isn’t too bad. Want to hang out?” the message said.

A smile appeared on my face immediately after reading that text. He cared about me and he wanted to hang out with me! I smiled to myself like an idiot and got up from the bed. I looked at myself in my mirror to put my messy hair into a ponytail. That’s when I noticed a hickey on my neck.

“Who is this from?” I asked myself in disbelief.

I guessed Marc, but I thought he said he didn’t touch me? Neymar’s name crossed my mind, making me relieve that moment when he kissed me. It sent a shiver down my spine. As I was thinking about Neymar, a few other bits and pieces of memories flooded my mind. I held my hand in front of my mouth because I didn’t want to scream. I had to sit down on the bed because my legs started to shake. I gasped as images of Neymar and me kissing, him kissing my body, and me moaning his name, flashed before my eyes. Did I have sex with Neymar last night? That was the first question I asked myself and not knowing the answer to it, terrified me.

The pieces of the puzzle seemed to fit together perfectly. I remembered my wet underwear, how Marc had said he didn’t touch me, the way Neymar looked at me last night, and the awkwardness in his car. I know I was a bad drunk, but was I really that bad? Where was Marc while this happened? Why didn’t Neymar say anything? Was he ashamed or scared? I probably should think he took advantage of me while I was drunk, but from the images I remembered, I knew it wasn’t just his fault. It was my fault too! I covered my face with my hands, still in shock, still not being able to accept that I had slept with Neymar. I called him my friend and now this? I liked Marc and he finally liked me back so how the hell did I end up in bed with Neymar? All these questions drove me crazy. I wanted to talk with Neymar to get some clarity since he didn’t drink. I was terrified of the confrontation, however. I wanted to apologize to him for…for what actually? I didn’t know, but I felt like this was all my fault and that I shouldn’t have gotten drunk in the first place. I shouldn’t have let Nick get under my skin like that yesterday at the party. I started crying because all these emotions and images inside my mind were too much for me to handle at the moment. I suddenly heard a knock on my door and my stupid brother Adrian walked in. He was shocked to see me in tears.

“Olive, what’s wrong?” he asked.

“Go away!” I said.

He sat next to me on the bed and rubbed my back.

“Want to talk about it?” he asked, softly.

I shook my head. I mean come on, how the hell can I tell my brother that I had gotten drunk and slept with Neymar, while I had feelings for Marc?

“Whatever it is sis, I’m here if you want to talk,” he said.

“Yeah, I’ll be okay” I mumbled, wiping my tears.

“Good girl,” he said and hugged me.

“Hey how did you get home last night?” he suddenly asked.

“N..ey…mar,” I said, not being able to pronounce his name fully.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for not updating this story for some time now! I'll update more frequently from now on ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.7K 41
Table of contest Erina Bartra Aregall a normal girl well normal? Her brother is Marc Bartra Aregall the famous soccerplayer from FC Barcelona, for he...
17.5K 403 32
"What are you doing back here?" I rolled my eyes at him "I came back for you." He said getting closer to me but I backed away from him "Bullshit Ne...
11.1K 354 20
Neymar found Ali in bed with his best friend from Santos, Andre. Why would she do this to me? One year, Munir bring her with him to Camp Nou. Will Ne...
146K 2.8K 25
Camila and Neymar seemed to have it all. Fame, fortune and love . Neymar jr. Is dating Bruna Marquezine and is one of the most beloved soccer players...