𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

30 | venus flytrap

3.8K 223 59
By SinCircus_

Nox

"Hey, Nox are you busy?" Asks Anna as I'm arranging some strawberry tarts in the refrigerated countertop display.

I put the last few deserts inside then shut the door when I turn to her. "Not really, we aren't very busy in the cashier right now." There are only two people in line and my other co-worker is handling their orders.

"Can you help me ice some cupcakes? Pretty please?"

"Are you sure you should be asking me?" I raise a brow.

"Come on there's like thirty of them and the girls are on lunch break." She insists. "I know that you would rather spend your time doing something creative instead of placing deserts on shelves."

"And you're neglecting your own duties."

"Please Nox?" She gives her signature puppy eyes.

"You know that doesn't work on me."

"You know that you want to help me."

"Fine." I raise my case. "Lauren, I'm heading to the kitchen if you need me."

"Sure, thing Nox."

I follow Anna back into the kitchen and when I see the trays of cupcakes that are sitting on the counter, I give her a narrow look.

"Thirty cupcakes huh?"

They had to be at least sixty.

"Yeah, thirty each." She mutters.

I roll my eyes displeased. "Okay, so how exactly do you want to ice them?"

"We want to match the buttercream flower birthday cake I made last night." She tells me as she leads me over to the fridge where she shows me the masterpiece she created. It's a gorgeous whimsical white based buttercream cake that's decorated with lilac and baby pink flowery patters of icing. Some of the flowers have edible pearls that only give the cake a more opulent appearance. Whoever receives this cake will be very pleased about the rich quality. I bet it tastes rich too.

Anna herself looks exhausted because of her strict schedule so I decide to cut her some slack. Besides, she's willing to sacrifice her lunch break for this.

"Alright, let's get to work then." And with that I wash my hands over at the sink, before putting on a pair of disposable gloves then grab the silicone piping bag. Anna is doing the same on her side of the counter.

"So, what's new in your life?" She asks while squirting flower shaped icing patterns on her cupcakes.

"My neighbor dislocated his shoulder." I blurt and I mentally facepalm myself. Why is this the first thing that came to mind?

"Oh, okay..." She mutters.

Great I made things awkward. Now we have to put icing on sixty cupcakes in total silence.

"Does this neighbor happen to be someone we like?" She suddenly questions with a naughty grin.

"What?"

"You know?" She giggles. "Are you dating him or something?"

"Uh, no." I say flatly. "It's just that his accident was the only eventful thing that happened recently."

No way I could date someone like Jimin. He would run away like a hellhound if he knew what I've been through.

"Sure, Nox."

"What's up with you Anna?" I abruptly change the subject, not wanting to delve deeper into it. "Did your boyfriend grow a pair of balls in order to propose to you?"

"Jesus, why put it that way?" She snaps. "Luke has commitment issues. We're working through it."

"I don't know, since we're butting into each other's business there's no need to be typical about it."

"You're always so forward Nox." She comments. "Maybe, neighbor boy is going to teach you how to be nice for a change."

"Neighbor boy is out of my league." I tell her while creating a series of tiny flower buds on a single cupcake.

"Aw, how come?"

"Let's just say that we're not on eye level."

"Is he short?"

"Yeah, but no. Jimin is educated, has his entire life mapped out, while I don't think I could ever live like that."

"Jimin?" She pipes. "That's a unique name."

"He's Korean."

"Maybe he can take you on a trip to Korea."

"He's as broke as I am, so I doubt it." I say. "As you can see, I aim high. At this point all I want is a sugar daddy who will buy me fake shiny things."

"Fake shiny things won't fulfill you Noxie."

"Yes, because being broke fulfills me plenty already."

"I see your point, but don't indulge into that kind of thing." She tells me. "I know you can accomplish a lot more on your own." When she finishes the sentence, a smile plays on the corners of my lips. Despite the fact that we aren't the closest of friends, Anna is actually pretty encouraging and working with her is relaxing.

Time flies by as Anna and I focus on completing our task at hand when suddenly, Lauren storms inside. She paces towards me when she says, "Nox there's a cute guy outside who's asking for you."

"Is that so?" Anna grins like a Cheshire cat. "I wonder who that might be."

My heart makes a leap as I picture Jimin waiting for me outside. But why is he even here in the first place? I never told him I work here.

Isn't he supposed to be at the university at this hour?

I quickly make my way out to the patisserie's main area when I finally see Taehyung patiently waiting instead of him.

He's standing in the hallway tall and graceful in an emerald green jacket coat and a white tee underneath. His hair is swept away from his face, dark brown strands dangling on the sides of his face, revealing a faint mark on his forehead. As soon as his almond shaped eyes find mine, creases form near them from the squarish smile that takes over. It's hard not to return the favor.

"Taehyung," I chime. "Hi, what are you doing here?"

"Hey, Nox...I was just wondering if you would like to go grab lunch together?" He says suggestively.

Bewildered, I simply stare at him. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

"Playing hooky for once won't hurt anyone." He says, running a hand through his hair.

"I wish I could go, but I have work to do." Anna and I still haven't finished putting the icing on the cupcakes.

"Girl, just go I'll wrap up myself." Anna starts, but Taehyung cuts her.

Tipping his chin with his forefinger he says, "I'll pick you up after you get off work then."

Jimin

"Man, I hate to admit it to your face, but it's been dull around here without Seven." Says Yoongi after downing the remains of his beer.

"That's because I'm your only friend." I reply.

"Too many friends are a waste of time and energy Seven." He retorts. "And you're not my friend Seven, you're my bitch."

"Gee thanks,"

He lifts his fist while jerking his neck outwards then presses the roof against his chest when he lets out a shameless burp, causing me to laugh. Eugenia is looking at us like we're uncivilized peasants and causes me to chortle even harder than before.

"I see the happy couple has reunited." She mutters and I give her a look. "Yoongi couldn't stop whining about you" She continues glancing over at me, before turning to Yoongi, "while pretty boy gets drunk in the memory of mannerless twat."

Yoongi drags his barstool closer to my side when he puts his leg on my lap. He pretends to caress my hair while I shift uncomfortably on my seat, trying my best to control my laughter so that I don't bring down the tall glass of beer I have in front of me.

"You said something Eugenia?" He runs a hand through my hair and even though I want to rip his hand off me, I still want to get some type of reaction from Eugenia. Even though she's friendly to me most of the time, I have a feeling that she's cold and detached from her surroundings which makes it easy for her to approach people directly. Hence why she knows almost everyone's personal life in this bar. Hell, I bet she knows more about Yoongi's life than I do, despite being his (only) friend.

"Yo, careful with the shoulder." I warn him and he nods.

Yoongi then puts his other leg on my lap, almost crushing my balls in the process and flashes a challenging grin at Eugenia. "As you can see, we are very happy together. Very happy."

"Very entertaining you two." She flicks her auburn hair over her shoulder. "I would pay solid cash for Pretty Boy's crazy ex to see this."

Yoongi and I fist bump each other and then he finally detaches himself off me and drags his legs off my lap when he adjusts his windbreaker. "Can I have another beer? Please?"

"See, you should come with him more often." Eugenia says to me, while taking a bottle of Kaiser from the fridge. She grabs a beer opener and pops the cap open before handing it to him. "He's much more tolerable when he's not acting like a mudak." Her Russian accent is much thicker when she pronounces the last word.

"This bitch just cursed at me in Russian, didn't she?" Yoongi snaps.

"You're fucking annoying, no wonder crazy ex bailed on you after chatting no less than five minutes."

"What now?" I gape.

"She's referring to when Evelyn told me to drop of your kendo sword at the apartment." Yoongi says quickly and I look at him, waiting for him to continue. "Fine, I saw her here and we started talking and shit. It took me a while to realize she was your ex though. In fact, she was sitting right where you are sitting."

"Now that we're on the topic, what exactly happened when you were with her?" I ask him. Out of curiosity of course.

"Nothing much Seven," Yoongi takes a sip from his beer, "Eugenia was being a gossip girl as usual and I just told her to get off her back. Then we just started talking is all."

"I see," I mutter and he smirks arrogantly.

"You jealous Seven?"

Fuck no. "No,"

"Someone's pants will catch fire." Yoongi chuckles. "I told you before, you're my bitch. Evelyn doesn't make the cut for me."

A laugh mindlessly leaves my lips, "I swear you're something else Yoongs."

"That's what they all tell me." He grins childishly. "By the way are you paying today? I'm kind of broke."

"Aren't you supposed to treat me since you apologized to me after I don't know three weeks?"

"Relax, Seven I'll buy you a nice fucking massage at Nox's." He groans annoyed and I stare at him.

"Why?"

"Because you need it now more than ever. Shoulder massages will help quicken your recovery. I know you're a pussy and that you won't ask her for help even if you're dying and she's next to you, so you're welcome."

"You know, street food would be okay too." I remark. "I want falafel."

"Well would you rather shit out your treat or help cure that shoulder of yours so that you don't embarrass yourself while fucking a girl in that splint?"

As usual he makes a valid point. It can be tiring how right he can be at times.

Yoongi raises his sleeves a little and my gaze falls on a white scar that stretches out from the top of his wrist to the side of his arm until it disappears under the rest of his sleeve. He raises the bottle of beer to his lips and I get a better look of the brutal mark on his arm when he notices me shamelessly staring at it.

"Careful now, it might rip apart with you staring so intensely." He says hoarsely and his dark eyes finally settle on something behind me. "The fuck?" Yoongi mutters under his breath as I follow his gaze.

As I turn around, the first thing that catches my attention is her and nothing else.

How her wavy strawberry blonde hair illuminates the yellow lighting from above lighting every single strand, every lock on fire.

The way her piercing green eyes examined her surroundings; an interesting contrast with her relaxed stance, always keeping her guard up and that only made me curious about the way she saw the world around her through her twin jades. The more I saw her the more I realized that she likes the color pink. Like the pink flip flops and tracksuit, she wears at home, or the punch-colored dress she wore when we were at the club. Pink is the color of the watermelon flavored lip balm she uses; only a shade darker and it makes her lips look juicier than before. Pink is the blush that spreads like wildfire all over her cheeks when she's mad or flustered or flattered.

Her freckles are a dark pink.

Her casual tight shirt is pink.

Everything on her is pretty and I find it strange that I never get tired of looking at her. She's smiling and frankly I don't think I've ever seen her smile. Taehyung seems to be enjoying her company as well.

"What the hell is he doing with her?" Yoongi snaps and that's when a wave of dismay hits me to the sight of Taehyung with Nox. They're totally immersed in their conversation as they walk towards a booth that they barely notice us. At some point I'm tempted to wave at them, but change my mind soon after because it would make me look like a fool.

"Beats me," I mumble.

"Did you know about this?" He asks.

I was the one who set them up, I almost laugh. "I set a massage appointment for Tae a week ago." I say shortly. Didn't think they'd hit it off though.

He snorts. "He's like a Venus flytrap, that friend of yours. I suggest you get rid of him."

"Just because I'm your only friend Yoongs, it doesn't mean I'll only hang out with you."

"Don't flatter yourself Seven." He snaps. "He's not good for her."

This time I can't control the laugh that leaves my mouth. "And you are?" It's entertaining to see Yoongi being set off for a change. He's usually very calm and collected that it's refreshing to see him react to something that irritates him.

"Shut up," he retorts then returns to his drink.

"Okay, sorry about that," I say sincerely and he just rolls his eyes, waving off the insult I threw at him two seconds ago. "Seriously though, if you have feelings for her and all why not simply ask her out? She lives across of you after all. Besides, from what you told me; you guys are pretty close."

"Things between me and Nox can never be simple Jimin."

"Did she find out that you put vodka in her coffee to make her relax?" I joke and he chuckles.

"That helped her build up her tolerance."

"I think that's called assault."

Who would have known? Yoongi is the reason Nox can drink vodka like water.

"Dude, I told you I never took advantage of her." He fires.

"You still spiked her drink without her knowing." I shrug. "Come on Yoongs, you know my entire life story. Give me a little something on you. It's unfair that you take one look at me and you know everything there is to know about me."

"I told you before Seven," he says lowly. "Things aren't as simple as you think."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

842 9 30
Renewed and edited version of "Am I Dreaming?" Hoseok held me in his arms looking deep into my eyes as he wipes away the last of my tears. "Are you o...
333K 16.3K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
134K 2.5K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
604K 15.4K 31
You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you...