COTE: 50%-kun x COTE Waifus (...

By DeadEyesKun

OK. So, this is just a compilation of different one shots with Ayanokouji along with all waifus in COTE, an... More

Test Story: NekoKouji(?)
NekoKouji (2)
Albert-chan wants a friend?
Story 2: An unexpected friendship
Story 3: PianoKouji
Story 4: Adding spice to life.
Story 5: The 3 idiots and The Chad
SURPRISE!
Story 6: KuroTaka
Story 6: KuroTaka (2)
This was in my drafts, and I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.
Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentine's
You should read this, there's a code. :)
Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentines (2)
Story (): At this point, I don't really know what I'm doing with my life.
Story (?): At this point, I don't really know what I'm doing with my life (2)
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. :3
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (2)
This is a Story: That I can't think of a title for.
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (3)
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (4)
Roses are red, violets are blue, and I'm a degenerate just like you. (5)
Roses are red-- Yeah, you know how it goes: Grad and (No) Party (Yet)! (6)
The Important Discussion (Men Side)
The Important Discussion (Men Side) [2]
This is an Update, A Short one, You don't have to read it. :D
(Not so much of a) Valentines Special.....
No One Ever said Humpty Dumpty was an egg. Why did you think he was an Egg? Baka
Story 7: 50%-kun's Horrific Valentine's (3)
50%-kun in a Haunted House (w/ Different COTE Characters) [1]
This Doesn't Deserve a Title.
The Good, The Bad, The Bro-con, The Smug. (ft. Scooby-snacks.)
The Good, The Bad, The Bro-Con, The Smug, and The Bakemomono.
The Good, The Bad, The Bro-Con, The Smug, and Some Misunderstandings.
2nd Part of The Not so much of a Valentine's Special.
NekoKouji (3)
I'm running out of ideas, so I just did this.
I'm running out of ideas, so I just did this. (2)
MAKO-CHAN~!
Dayum
Apparently, this is what I write when I eat too many Chocolates.
Miyake Akito x Senpai
COTE Reacting to Fanfics, 'cause why not?
B-Girls are ruining my life.
Picking Up Girls 101.....
(Trash) Check-up.....?
Picking Up Girls 102.....
The Great Female War
Strawberry Pink V.S. Coffee Black, but Coffee Black is mostly winning.
This'll Probably become my Favorite: Ibuki VS Horikita VS Kamuro :D
Pretty Random COTE Reactions
Definitely a Normal Chapter... Definitely :D
Here we go again Chunchunmaru...
NekoKouji (4)
MORE MAKO-CHAN~!
Breaking the Main Girls' Hearts with a Side-Character :D
(A Fuckin Weird Idea) Dere Series: Yandere Shop..... Yeah, y-you read that right
Some More Mako-chan to treat my Mako Deficiency
Chunchunmaru: Author-san, this isn't supposed to be a reaction fic book, y'know?
A bit More of Mako-chan :D
A bit More of Mako-chan~! Wait, I used this title already... Oh well...
Dere Series: (Not really) Hiyakasudere Nurse(s).....
So... How many of us Mako Simps are there?
Dere Series: Hajidere/Tsundere Maids..... (Not Sure, but they're still Deres.)
Lessons With Harukaa-san: Lesson 1
Lessons With Harukaa-san: Lesson, Start!
Last Reaction Before Chunchunmaru Disappears...
Shopping... Kinda.....
Deal With The Devil.
Deal With The Devil Pt.2
Don't know what this shit is or where it came from, but I'm publishing it anyway
Fucking Special
You thought that was the last of Chunchunmaru?
This has no Cliffhanger...
llew sa regnahffilC a evah t'nseod eno sihT
Not by the shit of my shitty-shit-shit.
Chunchunmaru's Story Time.
I am very sorry. I don't think I can go on anymore.
Women's Meeting
Deal With an Angel.
〣( ºΔº )〣
Title? Who needs those?
The Disappearance of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka (Well, not really.)
(This story doesn't make sense)
Just an experiment.
The (Not So) Great Debate!
Kissing Booth..... Because why not? :D
The Three Loyal Slaves (Not really)
The Girls' Horrific White Day
Hehe Boi~
The Women's Horrific White Day... But it's Different.
Perverts and Side Characters
Chunchunmaru's Last Dance.
4 To Go!
Ending the harem and choosing only one girl.
[Insert Title]
Ryuuen's (K) Cafe'
Mi último adiós/My last farewell
Babysitting!
Fuck it, I'm gonna Isekai them.
Fuck it, Here's Part 2
They just like me, fr fr...
Here's Part 3 I guess.
Kiyotaka in Arisu's (Fucked Up) Wonderland!

Reject Story: Two

2.8K 93 35
By DeadEyesKun

*If my ideas seem dull or boring that's mostly because I've milked my brain to its last drop, just like how Nas Daily milked our country.
-If you're wondering why this is labeled as a reject(ed) story, it's because it's bad, both the writing and the plot. But since the idea itself is decent (I think), I decided to post it.
>I'll probably delete this once this week's part is up.
_____________________________________________________________

'Close call.' Kiyotaka thought.

"Wait, let's stop there." Kiyotaka said.

"I was going to say the same thing." Kiyotaka said.

"Makes sense. We are the same person after all." Kiyotaka said.

". . . . ."

"...What now?" Kiyotaka asked.

"I don't know. Also, you're me, so whatever your decision is, it would be the same as mine." Kiyotaka said.

"Right... Let's take a shower then? Wait, no, that came out wrong." Kiyotaka said.

"No need to explain. I already know what you mean. But who's going first?" Kiyotaka asked.

".....Let's settle it with rock-paper-scissors." Kiyotaka said.

"I don't think that's going to work, since we do think the same way and about the same things." Kiyotaka said.

"Right... Would it be wrong if we go together at the same time?" Kiyotaka asked.

"I wouldn't say that it's wrong, but it would certainly be weird." Kiyotaka said.

"Right..." Kiyotaka said.

"Huh, it seems like our minds aren't perfectly aligned with one another." Kiyotaka said.

". . . . ."

"You know what? You should just go first." Kiyotaka said.

"I won't try to reason and ask why I should go first. And I'll take you up on that offer." Kiyotaka said and Kiyotaka nodded, then, Kiyotaka went to the bathroom, while the other Kiyotaka sat on the couch thinking about how or who will go to school tomorrow.

He thought about it for quite a while, until he came to the conclusion, and at the same time, the other Kiyotaka finished taking a bath and was now out of the bathroom.

"Your turn." Kiyotaka, who just came out of the bathroom, said.

"Ah, right." Kiyotaka stood up from the couch and went to the bathroom, while the other Kiyotaka went to his or Kiyotaka's bed and sat down. He checked his phone and saw that there were a few messages.

'Would it be wrong to check his messages? .....Of course not, he's me, and I'm him, so there's nothing wrong with that.' Kiyotaka thought before unlocking Kiyotaka's phone and checking the messages.

There were messages from different people, there were messages from group chats as well. Kiyotaka decided to prioritize the private messages first, and some of them came from troublesome people, there were messages from Amasawa Ichika, Asahina Nazuna, Ryuuen Kakeru, Hashimoto Masayoshi, Suzune Horikita, and girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei, is also there because she's the actual girlfriend and people will most likely get mad if she wasn't there.

Because he felt obligated to do so, he checked Kei's message first. She had a lot of messages ranging from one-word messages to messages that were as long as a paragraph.

"...Why do you have my phone?" 

"Ah, you're done... How'd you know this is your phone and not mine?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Because the phone I put on the desk isn't there and I assumed that you didn't have one." Kiyotaka replied.

"....Right, well, your, or rather, my- or, our girlfr-, wait, hmm, how do I even say this without making it sound weird... Ah, Kei messaged you." Kiyotaka said.

"Hm? What'd she say?" Kiyotaka asked.

"In the first few messages, it was just simple greetings, then in the next few she started telling you, us, about her day, and then the last messages were asking you to reply once you're not busy and some more messages that are telling you to reply to her." Kiyotaka said.

"Hmm, I see..." Kiyotaka said.

"So? What're you gonna reply to her?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Hmm... Tell her to come. Let's tease her." Kiyotaka said.

"Huh? Are you sure?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Yeah, I mean, it's just Kei, what harm can she do?" Kiyotaka said.

"Good point." Kiyotaka said before messaging Kei to come.

"So, how are we going to "tease" her?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Simple, we..." Kiyotaka then proceeded to whisper something to Kiyotaka's ear.

"Hmm... Yeah, that could be fun." Kiyotaka said and just as Kiyotaka finished telling Kiyotaka the plan, a reply from Kei came.

"Ah, she said she'll be here in five minutes." Kiyotaka said.

"I see. Well, before we prepare, we should actually come up with alternative names or nicknames for the two of us since it would be confusing to just call us both Kiyotaka or Ayanokouji." Kiyotaka said.

"Right... Well, since you're the original, you should be Kiyo, and I'll just be Taka?" Taka suggested.

"Hmm... I don't think I'm comfortable with me, or you being called Taka, it doesn't feel... Let's just say it feels like we're referring to a different person." Kiyo said.

"Well... What do we call me then?" Taka asked.

"Let's see... Oh, you can be called Kiyopon." Kiyo said.

"No, Haruka is enough. I don't want other people calling me that." Taka said.

"Kiyo-kun then?" Kiyo said.

"Then wouldn't that just be the same as you having Kiyotaka and me having Kiyotaka-kun?" Taka said.

"Good point..."

"What about Kiyo and Kiyotaka, but you get Kiyotaka instead of Kiyo and I get Kiyo since I'm the "copy"." Taka said.

"I still think that would be confusing..." Kiyo said.

"Ah, what if I stick to Kiyotaka, and you go with Ayanon?" Kiyotaka suggested.

"I... guess that's good enough, but... How would people differentiate us?" Ayanon asked.

"Are you planning to show people the two of us?" Kiyotaka asked.

"Well... Why not?" Ayanon asked.

"I don't know, it might cause chaos?" Kiyotaka replied.

"Hmm, good point... but then again, it might-"

*Knock-Knock.*

"Oh, that must be Kei." Ayanon said.

"Come in. It's unlocked." Kiyotaka said.

"Now, shall we?" Ayanon asked.

"Yes." Kiyotaka said before going under the covers with Ayanon. 

"Kiyotaka, were you talking with... someone...?" Kei instantly froze as soon as she walked in on the two who were under the covers while the bed was lightly shaking and creaking. Naturally, since she believes that Kiyotaka is a straight man, her initial thought was that it was a woman.

"K-K-Kiyotaka! Why do you have a wo... man?" Just as Kei was about to shout, she pulled the covers and revealed two Kiyotakas with one on top of the other.

"Hello, Kei."

"What he said." Ayanon said.

"U-Uhhh...." 

"What's wrong, Kei?" Kiyotaka asked as he got off of Ayanon and approached Kei.

"Y-You, t-there's two, of, huh? What? Wait, two Kiyotakas? Am I dreaming? Oh no... I-Is this because I'm too obsessed with Kiyotaka?!" Kei started to panic and lose grasp of reality until Kiyotaka shook her by the shoulders and Ayanon flicked Kei's forehead.

"Oi, idiot. Kei. Are you alive?" Ayanon asked.

"H-Huh? Oh hey, Kiyotaka... and the other Kiyotaka." Kei said.

"Oh good, you're alive." Ayanon said.

"You should sit first." Kiyotaka said.

"No, I don't think I will... I want to hear an explanation first." Kei said.

"Well... we don't really know, but one thing's for sure..." Kiyotaka said.

"And what is that one thing...?" Kei asked.

"We're both sharing you." Both Ayanon and Kiyotaka whispered to Kei's ears at the same time on each side, which made Kei flustered.

If you made it this far, it means you just wasted about 5 minutes of your life.
__________________________________________________________________

A/N: Aight, I want your help for this week's part since I got someone who suggested that I do a reaction with Chunchunmaru on the t-rex scene. I'm kinda 50-50 about it, so I want your opinions. And if you have any idea, I'd appreciate it if you share some, if not that's fine as well, just have some sauce/s to make it up with this not-so-good chapter: 

Ch1 318635Ch2 323114Ch3 334854Ch4 335489Ch5 335708Ch6 344066Final ch 359678

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed.

That's all.

G'BYE!

 . . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

931K 25.2K 111
Kiyo x honami ship Since Most of the good Class B Fanfics are on hiatus , And the rest are Delaying updates , I Got Bored and decided to do it myself...
14.7K 558 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
200K 3.9K 42
Just some random one shots Cote belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa not me Duh
30.5K 645 10
As the name says, this fic only contains oneshots. In this fic, I'll write the oneshots completely based on readers' requests. You guys name it in th...