High Score Girl 1999 (Magyar...

By Ragnafan1992

Három év telt el az eredeti széria befejezése óta. Akira Oonot szülei hozzáadják egy bankár fiához, névszerin... More

Extra Round: Yaguchi naplója!
Intro
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Round 8
Round 9.
Round 10.
Round 11.
Round 12
Round 13.
Round 14.
Round 15
Round 16.
Round 17
Round 18.
Round 19
Round 20
Round 21
Round 22
Round 23
Round 24
Round 25
Round 26.
Round 27
Round 28
Round 29.
Round 30.
Round 31.
Round 32.
Round 33.
Round 34.
Round 35.
Round 36.
Outro/Credits
Extra Levels.
Christmas Special Event
Round 1. English version
Round 2 English version
Round 3. English version.
Round 4. English version.
Round 5. English version.
Round 6. English version.
Round 7. English version.
Round 8. English version.
Round 9. English version.
Round 10. English version.
Round 11. English version.
Round 12. English version.
Round 13. English version.
Round 14. English version.
Round 15. English version
Round 16. English version.
Round 17. English version.
Round 18. English version.
Round 19. English version.
Round 20. English version.
Round 21. (English version.)
Round 22. (English version.)
Round 23. (English version.)
Round 24. (English version.)
Round 25. (English version.)
Round 26.
Round 28. (Enlgish version.)
Round 29. (English version.)
Round 30. (English version.)
Round 31. (English version.)
Round 32. (English version.)
Round 33. (English version.)
Round 34. (English version.)
Round 35. (English version.)
Round 36. (English version.)
Outro/Credits. (English version.)
Extra Levels. (English version.)
Christmas Special Event. (English Version).

Round 27. (English version.)

5 0 0
By Ragnafan1992

During the break, the Ages Knight team did not celebrate. Instead, they helped the next two players, namely Daniel and Hidaka. It didn't make much sense, because they were pretty tough on their own. Morrisons appeared before them. Even though his voice was reverent, his eyes were absolutely cold-blooded. "That was quite a performance. I'm congratulate for you. However, the next two games were swapped for technical reasons. So, you're in the next game, son. I hope that will be as much fun as your performance so far." "Thank you very much on behalf of my team for your words of appreciation... dad." Daniel made his last word with very cold attitude. It makes sense, because, as he said to Yaguchi, he never considered him a father. After Morrisons leaving, Narumi, Eleonore and James arrived, so the remaining tensions were gone. until the next event, there was a relative calmness.

Morrisons didn't lie. The next game was Twinkle Star Sprites, made by SNK. It's a competitive bullet hell Shoot'em up, where the point is that the player of the opponent gets enough hits to run out of all five lives. Of course, everything that moves is damage the player, except for "VIVA", which is a buff and extra bombs or points. R. Mika explained the rules for the tournament. "The contestants have to fight five fights! You can see on the projector who will fight against each other! Whoever loses three of these will have a high chance of saying goodbye to the tournament! So you must use all your knowledge. Are you ready to fight?" She shouted at the end, as the crowd cheered. Looking at the screen, Daniel saw that his first opponent was already waiting for one of the 16 machines on display. He sat down and wished his opponent good luck. He chose Arthur while his opponent Ran. The match type is, Best of 3, so it's okay to pay attention to tactics more than the first victory. To his surprise, the opponent was thinking the same thing, so it took a long time for the first round, where Ran could not dodge the bullets that were raining towards her. The second round was also won by Arthur, with a successful boss strike, which you can either fire or he can shoot out on principle. The first game won, but far from over. As a second opponent, on the other hand, he got the girl dressed like a Gothloli who used Mevious. Daniel was here with all his nerves to send back the fireballs sent to him with one max-filled shot, but one wave followed another. She played the game almost masterfully, which was seen in the final result. Daniel lost here without winning a single round. He's not discouraged because one lose doesn't mean much.

In the third game, the current opponent used Kim, the big cat, against Daniel's Arthur. Although it was interesting to see a close-fight character in shoot em up, or interface nonsense, he was the fastest of the characters. It's no wonder Arthur had trouble with it, because Kim was very quick to dodge all of the bullets. When his opponent shoot out the "VIVA" powerup, Arthur reacted with some max-filled shots, which managed to get a boss blow to the opponent's side. He probably wasn't ready for that, and that's how arthur was able to win the first round. In the second round, Kim had the upper hand, by changing tactics and focused more on returning the fireballs offered to him, so the third match decides everything. Daniel felt this fight was forever. It was like defusing a bomb, one wrong move, and the game was over. Lucky for him, he was able to turn the glowing fireballs back in time and successfully trap his opponent and that's lead the game to victory. 2-1 for the score, but here Daniel felt tired. In fact, this game requires the most vigilance and nervous system. At this point, Makoto asked for a replacement for a game. When he high-fived her, Daniel sat down and watched the game. He didn't mind getting lose one game, because he had one more. But, he was surprised, because apparently the next opponent also used an change. From there it was possible to find out, that he was not an effective player, although he used Memories, the final boss of the game. To the surprise of Daniel, Makoto use Mackey and Pentell and beat his opponent cruelly, without losing a single life in both rounds. She took the fifth game, where there was no one waiting for him, but the big man who didn't make fun of Namire for his age. At least for the first glance, because he was in a different cosplay. Daniel know, who which team member of Makoto enemy: The Team Crusaders. He choose Tinker and Linker, saying let the fight be two against two. Makoto had already a hard time, because the opponent played flawlessly. If he had to, he'd rather avoid the fireballs than take a risk and hit them. Makoto, on the other hand, played very aggressively and kept sending back the fireballs offered, even if it meant risking life lose. That's why she lose the first round. She won the second one, but she had a hair's trigger dodge so she wouldn't get caught by the opponent's special attack. The third game crossed the time limit and the grim reaper character appeared in both of their playgrounds, causing instant K. O. t if not fired out in time. It was already a tense situation here, with the previously uninteresting attention given to Lillith's now older daughter's game.In the end, tinker and linker were unable to escape the Grim Reaper, and Makoto won. The end result was 4 victory, 1 lose, but the Ages Knights has passed this game.

When the Twinkle Star Sprites was over, there were only 16 team left. The next game is King of Fighters'98 Slugfest. Hidaka mumbled combos and strategies to herself, when Daniel hugged her. She put his hands all over him and kissed. With that, she was ready to push the team to the semifinals. Raptor also applied here. Hidaka hoped she could now take revenge for his grievances. Before the next big game, she went to the bathroom. When he arrived at Raptor, he saw her grinning at himself. "Well, if it isn't the biggest losers in Tekken 3? I heard you're in of King of Fighters'98. I'll give you a big advice: If you go against me, just give up, 'cause I will rip you apart." said Raptor, but his biggest fears come true. Hidaka smiled back and reply. "Just like you ripped apart Oono in Street Fighter Alpha 3?" He just freeze in anger, but she won't stop. "Listen to me. You have one problem, other than this shitty attitude. You never get over anything or learn from it. And that will be your downfall in this tournament." After that, Hidaka left. Raptor just shocked, but after that, he laugh. "Me? Problem? I'll show her..."

The rules are same as Twinkle Star Sprites, but now every team member, who participate this game has on the stage. The first match was Raptor against Kenshiro. Raptor started with Billy while his opponent chose Kim first. Raptor, looking at his opponent, was sure to win until he realized that after 10 seconds his opponent had knocked him out with a Han Getsu Zan attack, with Perfect. Raptor stared at what had happened and tried to pull himself together. Choi's didn't make much progress, and also lost, this time by Kim's Hishou Kyaku. Some of the audience started giggling. Raptor was captured by the nerve and grinned when it came to the character of Iori. After receiving his main character, he began to send nice hits to his opponent. She threw the 1018 Shiki Yami Barai and 100 Shiki Oni Yaki attacks against her opponent, of course his opponent did not spare her. In the last ten seconds, she tried to bring in the Kin 1201 Shiki ya Otomo Super Attack, which she managed to bring in, but his opponent, without blinking, interrupted with a simple weak kick. "How?" ask Raptor silently, but Kenshiro hear it and reply. "It doesn't matter. Omaewa mou shindeiru." Then Kenshiro brought in Kim's strongest Super Attack, Houhoh Tenbu Kyaku, which executed Iori and with him a Raptor's victory. The audience applauded Kenshiro, while Raptor was trying to understand what had happened. Chikuron just smiled, like he knew Raptor wouldn't stand a chance. The second match was Hidaka vs Haggar. Hidaka started with Terry while Haggar started with Clark. This game was tight, but Hidaka was good at avoiding Clark's forceps attacks. In the end, he managed to knock out Clark with a Power Dunk attack. After that, Leona was on Haggar's side, who was quickly defeated by a Burn Knuckle. Haggar's last character, Ralf, caused a headache for his enemy, especially after he was knocked out by a Gatling Attack. Then Hidaka's next character was Leona. Many people had already buried Leona, when she suddenly cornered Ralf, and, to everyone's astonishment, beat her opponent with a masterfully executed Gravity Storm. Then Hidaka and Haggar shook hands. The matches went slowly, regularly, until Kenshiro defeated his opponent named Charlotte' last character with a Hishou Kyaku attack.Immediately after the defeat, R.Mika announced that Charlotte had also been knocked out for the third time, so she and a team called cross fatale were knocked out permanently. Charlotte was saddened, but her teammates were comforted.

Three matches left: Hidaka vs. Kenshiro, Raptor vs Taki and Hidaka vs Raptor. Hidaka and Kenshiro shook hands first. She know this guy: He is an unbeatable champion of King of Fighter series main tournaments. "Good luck, have fun." said he. "You too." reply Hidaka. She could feel Kenshiro's spirit of fair play, which Hidaka welcomed. Of course, it could not be said that deep down, she did not tremble for a reason. Kenshiro only used Kim and true for his champion name, nobody never defeated that character. The audience know, what's the result of this fight: Hidaka lose. After that, the fight began. Hidaka put Rugal in first. To everyone's surprise, Kenshiro didn't start with Kim, he started with Choi. Many thought that he wanted to lose on purpose, because he was already bored with victories. Hidaka did know, why he did this, but too late. Kenshiro knew exactly how to attack Rugal to avoid damage. But, Hidaka realized one thing: Kenshiro didn't like Time Out victories. So, she need to aggressive play for a slight chance of victory. Kenshiro also attempted the Shissou Hishou. Hidaka used this opportunity and attack with Genocide Cutter to make his enemy some damage. Despite Hidaka's best efforts, Kenshiro executed Rugal with a Senpuu Hi En Shitzou attack, but Choi HP is around 30% after healing. Hidaka's second character is Leona, but even a big HP gap, that fight is life or death situation. To everyone's surprise, this match ended with a double K.O. Kenshiro didn't believe this. After get the real situation, then released a kind but determined smile on his face, and then ripped off his shirt, making his muscular body visible. Hidaka, as well as all the ladies in the room, blushed at the sight of her huge, muscular body, with lots of scars on it. He seemed to like not only games but also real martial arts. "You're preety good. No one has ever beaten my single character in any of the king of fighters games. That's why I made a bet with my teammates every time, if that happens, I will fight without my shirt. Just like in a real fight, in a sharp situation, I never make mistakes. My wounds were inflicted during training, just like the AI gave me so far in this game. I wonder what else you got up your sleeve." "Nice to hear you. At first I thought you were trying to seduce me with your Adonis body. I wanna told you right now, that I already have a boyfriend." Hidaka replied, then both burst into laugh. She pulled herself together and took it seriously because she knew that if Terry lost, Rugal and Leona would lose in vain. Kenshiro's second character was Kim. The game had just begun, and the tension raise to the stars right now. Hidaka used Crack Shot, Burn Knuckle and Power Charge attacks in a row, while Kenshiro operated with attacks from Hi En Zan, Ryuusei Raku and Han Getsu Zan. The round was almost over, and Hidaka tried to the Power Geyser super attack, but Keshiro broke it off with one weak kick, and then he tried to fire his own Super attack. Then Hidaka suddenly used the Power Dunk attack, which miraculously interrupted her enemy's Super, but she couldn't avoid the defeat. After that Kenshiro brought in the San Ren Geki attack, which finally knocked Terry out. Kenshiro won again, but Hidaka had no reason to be ashamed. She beat Kenshiro one team member and almost got Kim too. Nobody do that. The crowd congratulated Hidaka in a frenzy, celebrating her more than Kenshiro, even though he was the absolute winner of the competition. Kenshiro walked up to Hidaka and shook her hand. "You're the reason, why this tournament so good. I hope you and your team made in Top 8." Said he. " You betcha." Hidaka replied and they sat down. There were two people in the audience who reacted a little differently to the whole thing. Raptor was overwhelmed with anger and envy that while he was unable to take a slap, Hidaka had at least one character defeated by Kenshiro's team. Chikuron just looked excited eyes to Kenshiro and Hidaka. "At last... good opponents for me." said he, with a great smile.

The next game between Raptor and Taki started right away. Their match between the two of them was close, and at the end of an unexpected turn, there was a double K.O. Everyone looked wondering what happened. The judges was helplessly advised what to do now, and then an unexpected announcement was made that the tie had been taken into account as a defeats. Raptor has been the most tighest situation. If he lose against Hidaka, the Team Yomi never make into Top8. He got a 10 minute break, which he use to go the restroom. When he inside, he try to calm himself down. "Don't worry, you're better than that blonde bitch... you're better than that blonde bitch." He repeats himself so far, that the break was almost over. Raptor quickly recovered, then returned with his arrogant head raised, but in his eyes, she saw a spark of fear. Everything goes accord Hidaka's plan. "I see, that you not take my advice seriously, blonde bitch. Too far too late for my mercy, because I BEAT YOU DOWN!" He shouted and try to make his enemy scare away. But, Hidaka just smile and looked at him like a predator at his prey. "I hope we have fun this match. At least, I am." After that, they both chose their characters. Raptor felt something was wrong. It's like Hidaka isn't the same woman he used to play in Tekken 3 tournament. Raptor threw the thought away, and then listened to the game. His first character was Iori, while Hidaka choose Rugal. He just smiled as he was sure that if he beat Rugal, he would automatically win. But his terror started in the first second. Hidaka easily defeated Lori and Choi without a single damage. Raptor was devastated. His third and last man was Billy, with whom he had managed to bag his two victory so far. The Senen Satsu Kon, Ka Ryuu Tsuigeki Kon and Sui Ryuu Tsuigeki Kon attacks managed to take up the fight against Hidaka's flexibility, but she took a lot of her enemy HP with the genocide cutter attack and weak kicks. Finally, a well planed Kaen San Setsu Kon Chu Dan Tsuki Super attack knockout Rugal, but the audience had already buried Raptor. He tries another trash talk against his enemy. "You see, loser! That's all you got! I knocked down the strongest character! now the victory is mine!" He shouted like he's winned this game. But, Raptor hear Hidaka's cold laugh. "Let's get on with it. So far, I'm having an excellent time. It's true, I designed your suffering to last longer, to show how are you treat you enemies, but thanks to your weak knowledge, I have to settle for that." Raptor looked at the girl in shock, as if the dice had turned at that moment. The fight continued, this time with a fight between Leona vs. Billy. Raptor wanted to take on Billy's strongest attack, the Cho Kaen Senpu Kon, but Hidaka was interrupted by an X-Caliber attack. He don't understand. He would have understood if he had done it with a quick kick, but stopping the ultimate attack with a charge move seemed almost impossible. Then Hidaka quickly began to spread her enemy character by Earing Bakudan, Grand Saber and I Slasher attacks. Raptor could only defend, but that doesn't help. Their game was at 40 seconds. Billy only had 5% HP left and Leona still had 80%. Raptor trembled with despair. He couldn't even press a button from the shock. Hidaka, on the other hand, looked at Raptor coldly. 10 seconds passed, the audience went crazy to the finish. but then... she unexpectedly raised her hand. "I give up." Everyone looked her with confusing eyes. R.Mika stepped in. "Are you sure, Hidaka? You have two characters left, while Raptor was one hit and lose." "Yes. There's no point in continue this nonsense." Raptor was frozen to stone. The referee did what he had to do. "Hidaka give up the fight! The winner is Raptor!" The audience looked ahead. Raptor's eyes suddenly began to weep. Then, suddenly, he clenched his teeth and fists, and then he stuck Hidaka to her top. "There's no point in going on?!" he shouted, but in a sad voice. "You dare to humiliate me like that?! How dare you do this to me?! Now, get your fucking ass in here and fight, you bitch! start the fight again immediately, or..." Then, Hidaka grabbed his hands and twist. "Didn't notice, what you got here? Your own bitter medicine. To treat that you showed all your enemies. No dignity, no respect... I hate that all of my heart. I wanna beat you down, but not today. You got that tomorrow, including a great lesson with that." That's when Chikuron arrived to take his partner. raptor looked at chikuron in tears, angry, broken. "I'm disappointed in you, Raptor. But don't worry. You'll get another chance to fight against Hidaka. I'm sure she'd like to fight with you at the finals. Otherwise, she wouldn't have let me pass." said he. Raptor's tearful and angry head still hasn't changed, and his eyes are even more full of evil intentions towards Hidaka. Chikuron took raptor. After Hidaka came off the stage Yaguchi, Oono, Daniel and the others all congratulated her playstyle.

Then, R.Mika came the announcement on stage. "Ladies and Gentlemans! Here come the big announcement about the eight teams that made it to the top 8! And here it is: Team Segata, leading by Mashiro, Team Blazers, leading by Mitsurugi, Golden Phoenix, leading by Furry, The Jeagers, leading by Haggar, The Ages Knights, leading by Daniel, The Crusaders, leading by Jotaro, Team Yomi, leading by Chikuron, and last, but not least... The Earthquakers, leading by Shodan!" After that, the leaders of the eight teams who were applauded went up on stage. The first day was over and there was so much excitement. Morrisons stood up satisfied. "However you solve this little problem, Lillith, I can tell you one thing for sure. It was worth investing money in this tournament. Maybe we rich people underestimated this entertaining industry." "As you say, good sir." She replied mechanically, and stood up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 377 61
⸻ 𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑵 ❛ And I know that you're scared Because hearts get broken ❜ Hasi már akkor látta Hangát, mikor a...
Bíborfény | ✓ By kyra

Mystery / Thriller

455K 36.9K 62
"Karjait a derekam köré kulcsolva a testéhez láncolt. Ajkaival a nyakamra bukott, miközben ujjaival a csípőmbe mart. - Elegem van belőled, érted? E...
19.4K 1.1K 5
Elizabeth White olyan, mint bármelyik 17 éves lány. Csak úgy falja a könyveket, filmeket és sorozatokat, minden érdekli, szereti halogatni a teendőit...
1.9M 15.1K 68
KÖNYVKÉNT MÁR MEGVÁSÁROLHATÓ A BOLTOKBAN! CÍM: A vonzás törvénye FÜLSZÖVEG: Serenity édesanyjával egy távoli városba költözik, hogy maguk mögött hagy...