Bring me back ▓▓🅢︎🅞︎🅟︎🅔︎...

De SiaRosebunny

Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even... Mais

☾︎𝕻𝖑𝖔𝖙☽︎
☾︎1☽︎
☾︎2☽︎
☾︎3☽︎
☾︎ 4 ☽︎
☾︎ 5 ☽︎
☾︎ 6 ☽︎
☾︎ 7 ☽︎
☾︎ 8 ☽︎ 𝓑𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓼𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮 𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰?
☾︎ 9 ☽︎𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽 ?
☾︎ 10 ☽︎
☾︎ 11 ☽︎ 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝔂
☾︎ 12 ☽︎𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝔂
☾︎ 13 ☽︎ 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓘𝓭𝓴
☾︎ 14 ☽︎𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖐 : 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝕬𝖘𝖐
☾︎ 15 ☽︎
☾︎ 16 ☽︎
☾︎ 17 ☽︎
☾︎ 18 ☽︎
☾︎ 19 ☽︎
☾︎ 20 ☽︎ 𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓽 𝓫𝓲𝓰
☾︎ 21 ☽︎
☾︎ 22 ☽︎
☾︎ 23 ☽︎
☾︎ 24☽︎
☾︎ 25 ☽︎ see
☾︎ 26 ☽︎
☾︎ 27 ☽︎
☾︎ 28 ☽︎
☾︎ 29 ☽︎
☾︎ 30 ☽︎
☾︎ 31 ☽︎
ꨄ︎APPRECIATING YOUꨄ︎
☾︎ 32 ☽︎
☾︎ 33 ☽︎
☾︎ 34 ☽︎
☾︎35☽︎
☾︎ 36 ☽︎
☾︎ 37 ☽︎
☾︎ 38 ☽︎
☾︎ 39 ☽︎
☾︎ 41 ☽︎
☾︎ 42 ☽︎
☾︎ 43 ☽︎
☾︎ 44 ☽︎
☾︎ 45 ☽︎
☾︎ 46 ☽︎
☾︎ 47 ☽︎
☾︎ 48 ☽︎
☾︎ 49 ☽︎
☾︎ 50 ☽︎
☾︎ 51 ☽︎
☾︎52☽︎
☾︎ 53 ☽︎
☾︎54☽︎ This doesn't feel right
☾︎ 55 ☽︎
☾︎ 56 ☽︎
☾︎ 57 ☽︎
☾︎ 58 ☽︎
☾︎ 59 ☽︎
☾︎ 60 ☽︎
☾︎ 61 ☽︎
☾︎ 62 ☽︎
☾︎ 63 ☽︎
☾︎ 64 ☽︎
☾︎ 65 ☽︎
☾︎ 66 ☽︎
☾︎ 67 ☽︎
☾︎ 68 ☽︎
☾︎ 69 ☽︎
☾︎ 70 ☽︎

☾︎ 40 ☽︎

2.5K 130 317
De SiaRosebunny

           ♫︎                  Song rec                 ♫︎

                     ❥︎     Save me     ✔︎
                                           -By Faime

☮︎

      Why is it that we, really feel the story

                        When it ends ?

☮︎
༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄

         ﹘﹘﹘〘 Hoseok's pov 〙﹘﹘﹘

         I didn't know what took over me, letting jimin get off so easily was so unlike me.

Either way, I was feeling quite refreshed after finally sleeping yesterday without the pills that jin gave me. It's been a while since I last pulled this off and I think I know the exact reason for that.

I got up from my chair where I was getting some paperwork done and walked out of my room wanting to check on him and I also have to give him his pill, knowing him he probably didn't even know he had to take it after what I did to him.

I picked up the pill from a small box in my desk which I kept just in case and walked out of my room.

' good he's still resting then '

I thought as I look at the main hall and kitchen while getting down the stairs.

It's funny how I got used to this...him staying here, so much that the image of him cooking in the kitchen and looking at me with his gummy smile when I said it was good.

I shook my head, putting those thoughts away as I opened his room door, knocking in my own house is just not something I'll do  or get used to do.

I opened the door, looking straight at the bed. Only to find nothing other than an open laptop.

" B-boss!? wait don't look "

I raised an eyebrow and looked in the direction the voice came from, finding him trying to cover himself with his blanket on the floor.

" Your as entertaining as ever yoongi "

I said as I put the pill on his table and walked up to him, crouching down in disbelief while smirking at him.

             ﹘﹘﹘〘 Yoongi's pov 〙﹘﹘﹘

Kill me

Why does every embarrassing thing I do happen only when he's near?

I stared at him as he crouched down to meet my eyes while I hurriedly covered myself. Even though I had his shirt on...I was still half-naked.

He sighed, I didn't need to be scolded to know I made him angry again. I'd rather scolded at than him being quiet

" I told you to rest, what were you up to now hm?"

I had so much I wanted to say to him but once again i- words just wouldn't come out of my mouth, once again all I could do I look down.

I didn't know what was going through his mind, he said nothing for a few seconds which felt like agonising hours to me.
I clenched onto the blanket which I was using to cover myself.

" Don't forget to take that pill ok? I'm surprised you didn't ask for it yet"

What's that? did jin Hyung send for me? I nodded looking in the direction of the pill.

" Come on, you can't stand on your own right ? "

My eyes widened as I now looked at him, extending his hand towards me. For the first time his eyes, they didn't look piercing on anger, rather he-

" what? "

My chest hurts just by thinking what he's been through, how is he ok...

' why are you not scolding me yet ? '

" I won't hurt you, come on "

He waited for a bit and sighed starting to taking his hand back.

        ﹘﹘﹘〘 Hoseok's pov 〙﹘﹘﹘

I hated him grabbing onto me whenever but now that he finally isn't, it doesn't feel too good .

He didn't take my hand in the morning either, he's probably too scared after last night. I should just leave things as they are, he'll hate me after he finds out about his parents anyway, this is good for him.

I took my hand back and was about to get up only to be pushed back by yoongi with him landing on top of me and me laying on the carpeted floor, his hands were stuck to either side of my upper body, squeezing it with his bruised arms while hua head bumped into my chest.

I was so surprised that it took me a hot second to regain myself. This brat sure gets all the courage he needs out of nowhere.

I groaned rubbing the back of my head my concentration instantly shifting towards him when I heard a sniff from him.

" Yoongi ? You ok? "

I felt his grip tightening on my shirt.

Maybe it was the morning sex that got to me, I couldn't help but run my hands through his soft ash blonde hair though he only whimpered more after I started doing that...

What's with him? I looked to the side and found his laptop which had a lot of files open. He read it huh

" I ...I'm sorry "

I finally rested my head on the floor rather than straining my neck by keeping my head in the air and sighed.

And strangely I found myself patting on his back gently, trying to get him to calm down

My hand stopped patting for when he lifted his face from the shelter of my chest. Damn, he was crying, after all, he looked all adorables with flustered ears and nose while crying, kinda turned me on considering our position.

" no need to apologise, It's in the past besides I'm not a crybaby like some kitten in my arms "

I teased to divert the topic, wanting to get out of this emotional stuff in which I am shit at. I was expecting a flustered or little angry look on his face but he just stared at me with his glistening eyes which had tears filled up in them.

I felt his hands move, soon reaching them up to the sides of my face, cupping it. I didn't say anything maybe I just wanted to see what he'd do but I didn't expect him to go ahead a pull a move on me.

I could feel slight shivers in his hands as he pressed his lips on mine with his eyes closed as tight as if they were glued. It was such a plain and basic virgin kiss nothing much worth my notice but I wonder why I felt a sense of comfort that I never felt in my expensive bed

﹘﹘﹘〘 Author's pov 〙﹘﹘﹘

Yoongi breathed out, parting their lips only to be grabbed by his neck and pulled back in, smashing their lips together.

Hoseok licked the boys lower lip, immediately getting what he wanted when yoongi opened his mouth letting his boss's tongue in .

It was a fairly long and rough kiss which only ended when yoongi whimpered getting out of breath.

" What have I done to be treated so well today "

He teased while caressing yoongi's already swollen lip with his thumb. Yoongi tried to catch his breath for a second before getting flustered and going back to hiding his face in his boss's chest.

His hands clenched onto the sides of hoseok's shirt which he shook his head as a reply to hoseok.

" It must have been lonely and hard for you" yoongi sniffed looking to the side while his head was  laying on Hoseok's chest " they are so cruel ... To make up wrong stories "

' lonely huh, of all the things you could say '

" I- 'll find him, just give me one day "

Hoseok sighed and gave a slight slap on yoongi's bum, making the poor my, slightly jolt with a whimper and as his cheek jiggled

" Who told you could read all the news from back then? I gave you only one "

Yoongi looked down, saddened for upsetting  hoseok again, today he's been feeling very emotional already and hearing a dissatisfied comment from his boss went straight to his heart.

Hearing a little sound from hoseok, he felt tensed but he didn't look up, thinking he'd lose the little favour that he thought Hoseok had for him.

Little did he know hoseok was smiling

" Take 2 days kitten, help me out then"

Yoongi's face brightened up in a second and he looked up at hoseok's face, meeting his boss's eyes that he always feared and loved .

" Yes, boss! I-"

" Hang on " hearing that from hoseok yoongi stopped mid-sentence to listen.

Hoseok lifted his hand from yoongi's bum to his forehead and moved it up, moving yoongi's bangs backwards, revealing his forehead

" Find him in 2 days and I'll give you something you'll love ok?"

The boy had a bright smile, tears gone like light when the currents are closed.

" Ok now that your satisfied "

Hoseok rested his head again on the carpeted floor. He had been putting pressure on his neck to lift it up and see yoongi who was still on top of him.

" I came to see if you were in pain but I didn't expect you to strangle me like this"

Yoongi honestly looked like he didn't understand for a second, he looked down getting a whole load of hoseok's tits up-close and then up again with red ears and wide eyes, immediately jumping back and landing his bum on the carpet and let out a whimper which sounded more like a moan to hoseok.

He hurriedly closed his legs, pulling the oversized shirt that he was given down trying to cover the bites that Hoseok left all over his inner thighs.

" Pft- "

Hoseok laughed as he got up and lifted yoongi while the boy felt warm hands touched the back of his waist and knees making his body pain disappear and come back as soon as he was gently placed on the fluffy bed, So gently that it made yoongi wonder.

' for the first time '

" Call me if you can't walk "

Yoongi blushed as bright as a red balloon and he nodded looking at the blanket.

Hoseok smirked as he leaned close to the poor boy's unguarded ear

"I did them, there's no use in trying to hide em kitten "

He whispered, making the poor boy shiver and pull the blanket over his legs, covering his abused inner thighs, covered in bite marks.

"
Hoseok chuckled as he walked out of the room leaving a red-cheeked boy whose lips slowly turned into a smile as the door closed .

Hoseok stopped in the middle of the stairs to his room as he answered his phone.

" Boss I selected the spy perfect for the job, he'll be back from his previous mission tomorrow "

He grinned

" Good, send him over when he returns jungkook. "

" yep "

Hoseok cut the call as he walked up to his room. He took the cigarette box on his table as he walked to the sit out with his laptop.

He sat on the chair, leaned back as he lit his cigarette a slight smirk making its way to his lips.

' Why do you always have such pure reactions kitten, don't you see what I am? '

' what if I don't want to let you go at the time when you hate me the most? '

༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄ ༄

シ︎      love me

                           - your BUNNY ꨄ︎

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.9K 473 15
The raven haired swallows the lump in his throat, contemplating. "Why do you want me to join your gang?" Hope steps away, but keeps his hand on Yoong...
1.1M 55.9K 21
"Why do you keep bothering me?" "Because you're the only person who says no to me." ♡ An AU where Hoseok is the high school bad, rich boy. His parent...
9K 633 31
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...
18.1K 597 16
In a mysterious way the powerful mafia gang known as moon pack mafia gang boss and his wife Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim was murdered. And they have one and...