✓ | 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒; avengers x...

By -siriuslycv

"ron you little shit! give me back my cookies!!" "athena put the knife down!" [completed!] [fem!ocinsert] [st... More

→ under editing!!!
→ not under editing !!!
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁰.⁰prologue
⁰.¹pilot
⁰.²meeting
¹.¹king's cross
¹.²hogwart's express
¹.³hogwarts
¹.⁴seeker and chaser
¹.⁵three headed dog
¹.⁶troll in the dungeon
¹.⁷first game
¹.⁸mirror of erised
¹.⁹reunion
¹.¹⁰christmas eve
¹.¹¹christmas
¹.¹²nicolas flamel
¹.¹³through the trap door
¹.¹⁴end of first year
².¹great flour fight of '92
².²gilderoy lockhart
².³prank
².⁴writing on the wall
².⁵rogue bludger
².⁶duelling club
².⁷polyjuice potion
².⁸petrifed
².⁹letter sent home
².¹⁰end of second year
³.¹don't stop me now
³.²morning pranks
³.³leaky cauldron
³.⁴nightmare
³.⁵a club
³.⁶boggart
³.⁷sleep
³.⁸holidays
³.⁹extra large yule
³.¹⁰flashback
³.¹¹pain
³.¹²eliminata
³.¹³accidentally
³.¹⁴new information
³.¹⁵to the helacarrier
³.¹⁶hell broke loose
³.¹⁷the portal
³.¹⁸the chitauri
³.¹⁹puny god
³.²⁰falling avenger
³.²¹back
³.²²rat man
bonus chapter
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
⁴.¹portkey
⁴.²oliver wood
⁴.³the world cup
⁴.⁴thestrals
⁴.⁵arrival of the schools
⁴.⁶triwizard tournament
⁴.⁷black later
⁴.⁸comfort
⁴.⁹friends again
⁴.¹⁰dance lesson
⁴.¹¹a date to the ball
⁴.¹²fairytale
⁴.¹³missing prisoner
⁴.¹⁴second task
⁴.¹⁵bug in a jar
⁴.¹⁶the final task
⁴.¹⁷normal teenagers
⁵.¹queens
⁵.²grimmauld place
⁵.³trial
⁵.⁴friends with voldemort
⁵.⁵surprise
⁵.⁶words and talks
⁵.⁷two lines
⁵.⁸taking over the school
⁵.⁹butterbeer
⁵.¹⁰shopping cart
⁵.¹¹bullying
⁵.¹²not ready
⁵.¹³patronus
⁵.¹⁴grawp
⁵.¹⁵fireworks
⁵.¹⁶dumbledore's weapon
⁵.¹⁷prophecies
⁵.¹⁸the veil
⁵.¹⁹he's back
⁶.¹stop swearing!
⁶.³a mission
⁶.⁴cracks
⁶.⁵train stop
⁶.⁶a new body
⁶.⁷sokovia
⁶.⁸walk it off
⁶.⁹the core
⁶.¹⁰together
⁶.¹¹bullets
⁶.¹²flash
⁶.¹³safe
⁶.¹⁴trials
⁶.¹⁵three broomsticks
⁶.¹⁶cursed
⁶.¹⁷dinner party
⁶.¹⁸felix
⁶.¹⁹date
⁶.²⁰the slug party
⁶.²¹father-daughter chat
⁶.²²attacked
⁶.²³jobs
⁶.²⁴heartbreak
⁶.²⁵troubles
⁶.²⁶unfortunate
⁶.²⁷end of year six
bonus chapter ii
/cast/
/.act III./
⁷.¹gone
⁷.²plan b
⁷.³will and testaments
⁷.⁴wedding
⁷.⁵blend in
⁷.⁶uncle regulus
⁷.⁷dislike
⁷.⁸mental
⁷.⁹rant
⁷.¹⁰separated
⁷.¹¹ice
⁷.¹²earfuls
⁷.¹³lovegood
⁷.¹⁴malfoy manor
⁷.¹⁵dobby is a free elf
⁷.¹⁶untold
⁷.¹⁷lestrange's vault
⁷.¹⁸inside the vault
⁷.¹⁹mister dragon
⁷.²⁰aberfoth
⁷.²¹returned
⁷.²²still alive
⁷.²³sprinkle before the storm
⁷.²⁴toasted meat
⁷.²⁵dead or alive
⁷.²⁶anapneo
⁷.²⁷harry potter is dead
⁷.²⁸perish
⁷.²⁹a new beginning
⁷.³⁰muggle shopping
⁷.³¹parmi dela magie
⁷.³²hit witch in their ranks
⁷.³³like mother like daughter
⁷.³⁴alien squidward
⁷.³⁵anonymous ship
⁷.³⁶titan
⁷.³⁷battle on titan
⁷.³⁸ashes
⁷.³⁹six gamma signatures
⁷.⁴⁰a new accessory
/.act IV./
/cast/
ˣ.¹back in the black residence
ˣ.²year 2000
ˣ.³year 2001
ˣ.⁴year 2002
ˣ.⁵year 2003
ˣ.⁶2004
ˣ.⁷gathering information
ˣ.⁸asgard
ˣ.⁹it has begun
ˣ.¹⁰said war
ˣ.¹¹victory
ˣ.¹²in another reality
/epilogue/
/blaise zabini/
/george weasley/
/end note/

⁶.²weasley's wizard wheezes

4.2K 168 78
By -siriuslycv

1996

DIAGON ALLEY

"So...this Slughorn guy is our new professor?" Athena asked Harry, standing next to him as they walked along the lone and empty streets of Diagon Alley.

"Uhuh, for potions." Harry nodded his head. The two then fell into a soft silence as they continued their steps.

"You know... I'm kinda glad the opening is happening." Athena stated out of the blue. "With the death eaters and all of that shit, everyone really needs a breather. I think that this could be it."

"You're right..." Harry put on a sad smile as he looked at one of the shops, shut down with the windows cracked. "It's sad to think that all this ruckus is happening because of one person."

Athena nodded. "The bridge in muggle London, that was sad. I think a few muggles actually fell into the water." The girl stated sadly, but easily shook the feeling off. "But don't worry, we'll be able to defeat him, right? It was in the prophecy."

"The prophecy stated 'one will die while the other survives.'" The Potter placed his hands in his pocket. "The one to survive could be Voldemort."

Athena rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Shut up. I'm not taking any negative comments from you." Athena smacked upwards behind his head. "Besides, with me by your side, we'll definitely be able to defeat him."

"You know, I still don't understand how I managed to deal with your arrogant and cocky arse."

"You're a Potter. Being cocky and arrogant is in your genes." Athena grinned sweetly. "Have you met your dad? It's probably because you've dealt with him for so long. What I don't understand is how you're not all cocky and shit."

"That's because-"

"Nevermind, you do get like that."

Athena gladly skimmed the shop, running past a few people as she held a few of the twins' products. Hermione and Ginny were looking over at the love potions. Harry was looking at the shelves and Ron had currently been rejected for getting a discount (he got told that he needed to pay more). Though the ship was mainly for the entertainment of children and teens, James and Sirius were currently grabbing a bunch of products from shelves, bullying younger children to get to the product they wanted.

She then spotted Fred and George through the chaotic, crowded shop. She ran over to them, getting distracted by a few more products. Once she had finally made her way to the two twins, both of them stared at her amused and shocked.

"Are you buying all of that, Fi?" Fred asked.

Athena nodded vigorously, an excited grin on her face. "Yup! Oh I can't wait to use these in Hogwarts and the Tower. The Avengers won't know what hit them!"

The two laughed at the girl's excitement. "Alright, but with the amount of stuff you," Fred looked at her dad, "and your dad are buying, I'd say we'd hit the jackpot, Georgie."

Athena looked at the red-head with widened eyes. "It's that expensive?" They nodded. Athena groaned, her mood deflating. "Why'd you guys make your prices so high? I didn't even pick a lot of stuff..."

The twins shared a look with each other before turning back to Athena. "Do you know how many items you have in your hands right?"

Athena didn't look at her hands, just looking up with a thinking face. "Um... three, four?"

"Love, you have fifteen." George announced. Athena then looked at her hands, her man was right.

"Oh." Was all she could say. She then looked up at her boyfriend, her eyes showing affection. "Georgie my love, would you please- gah!"

Before she could continue, Fred had put his hand over her face, covering it. "You're not doing that. My brother may be dating you, but I'm not. You're not getting a discount."

"I hope dungbombs explode all over your flat tonight." She then looked at George. "Not you. Only you're idiotic and rude twin brother."

She then walked away, not looking back as Fred yelled out something. "But we live in the same flat-"

Athena had just given her dad all her purchases (he had to pay around 50+ galleons because of the amount of items that had been set on the counter; Fred wasn't surprised when Sirius had bought more items than Athena).

As Athena was about to get another thing off the shelf, she felt her wrist being pulled. She looked over to the person pulling her, which happened to be Harry. The boy led the girl out the shop, Hermione and Ron already standing there. "Why was I dragged here?"

Hermione then pointed towards a more narrow alley, in which Athena had turned her gaze to where she was pointing at. Draco and Narcissa. The two had looked around, before continuing their walk to who knows where.

"Uh huh, so my cousin and aunt are walking somewhere... and you're pointing at them... why?"

"Well- uh-"

"They look like they don't want to be followed." Ron stated.

"And you're suggesting what? To follow them?" Athena asked. Ron nodded. "Okay."

Hermione froze, her eyes widening. "What? Don't you think that's invading their privacy?" Hermione asked.

"We should, but I'm curious as to why they look like they're about to do some shady thing." Athena answered her question. Before anyone else could speak, Harry had already started walking.

"I can levitate, you know. I didn't have to climb up here with you gobs." Athena pointed out, pouting as she rested her chin on her fingers as she laid on her stomach, towards a shop called 'Borgin and Burkes'. As she continued watching, she felt a small pain towards her chest, but ignored it.

AVENGERS TOWER, NEW YORK

"If you would just allow me to call Mister Stark..." A monotone voice spoke.

"Shhh..." Another voice, a bit more robotic though. "I'm here to help."

Blue, lightning zaps attacked the orange core hologram. "Stop. Please, may I- may I-" The first voice malfunctioned as the other continued to attack it, infiltrating the AI's system with his own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...
1.9M 68.6K 142
TW: drugs, physical abuse, torture Book Two (Frigus) is out now! Some people are just born to fight. It's not that they're born brave. It's not tha...
249K 3.7K 15
title says it all, hope you enjoy x
183K 9.3K 200
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 Athena Sinistra has learnt to understand broken promises. Her life became a fiction of war ra...