Cassie And Sebbie (Completed)

By PurpleCatCritters

I wake up, feel something warm and soft latched on my back and find a small hand draped over my waist. I lift... More

Chapter 1. Bestie
Chapter 2. Photoshoot
Chapter 3. Take me!
LOMBF Chapter 4. Live Concert
LOMBF Chapter 5. 'Fish' Paper
LOMBF Chapter 6. Grandkid, please!
Chapter 7. Broke
Chapter 8. Unicorn?
Chapter 9. Meet and Greet
Chapter 10. Betrayed
LOMBF Chapter 11. Clarification
LOMBF Chapter 12. Cosplay Time
LOMBF Chapter 13. Round Two
LOMBF Chapter 14. QnA
LOMBF Chapter 15. Babysit Day
LOMBF Chapter 16. Moving out
LOMBF Chapter 17. Well..
LOMBF Chapter 18. GOOOOAAAAAL!!!
LOMBF Chapter 19. Lucky
LOMBF Chapter 20. Dinner
LOMBF Chapter 22. Nightmare
LOMBF Chapter 23. Bachelor Party
LOMBF Chapter 24. Strippers
LOMBF Chapter 25. Out of Control
LOMBF Chapter 26. I do
LOMBF Chapter 27. Baby bump
LOMBF Chapter 28. Gryffindor
LOMBF Chapter 29. Bikini
LOMBF Chapter 30. Intruder
Chapter 31: Wasted Time
Chapter 32. Murderer
Chapter 33. Culprits
Chapter 34. Somebody to Love
Chapter 35. Left Alone
Chapter 36. Stalker
Chapter 37. Proud Sister
Chapter 38. Regret
Chapter 39. Traumatic
Chapter 40. Hate
Chapter 41. Punishment
Chapter 42. Sarah
Chapter 43. Get Off
Chapter 44. Doodles
Chapter 45. Lieutenant
Chapter 46. Prank
Chapter 47. Alive
Chapter 48. Lullaby
Chapter 49. Competition
Chapter 50. Delusional Nerdy
Chapter 51. Suspect
Chapter 52. Half-sister
Chapter 53. Baby brother
Chapter 54. Arranged Marriage
Chapter 55. Double Wedding
Chapter 56. Loss
Chapter 57. Step Mom
Chapter 58. Second Chance
Epilogue 1. Family
Epilogue 2. Pain
Epilogue 3. Growing Family

LOMBF Chapter 21. Tampons

42 23 2
By PurpleCatCritters

Sebastian's POV

Sometimes Acacia is so stubborn, it's annoying. But I can't bring myself to get mad at her. I try so hard to suppress my emotions and snapping at everyone. I'm on my protective mode, but I can't protect her from the stubbornness.

The only one who understands my state right now is Mom. The woman has raised me as her own and no one could know you better than your mother. She eyed me knowingly.

I sit with Acacia on the couch in the living room, Mom sits on the pantry stool. Dads are on the porch, Bob and Ash in the swing, we currently waiting for the teams who will be here soon for the food tasting.

Cassie is exhausted, she is pregnant and clearly needs to rest, but she wants to stay for the food testing. I know this is important for her to make sure everything is going smooth on our wedding day, but still, I can do the testing with the rest of the people here while she goes to bed.

I leave her to the kitchen and drink some water. Mom stroke my arm, "Honey, it's okay to be mad at her sometimes. It's not healthy to bottle up your emotions like this,"

I chuckled, "She is this stubborn sometimes, it's pissed me off,"

"Just like Dom and Johny," Mom said and we chuckled.

"I can hear you, you know?" Acacia said from the couch, "I'm sorry, Sebby. I'll go to bed now," She surrender.

I put the empty glass on the sink, then walk back to Cassie. I squat down in front of her, my back facing her, "Get on,"

She complies, I stand up with her in my back. Baby girl still loves a piggyback ride. Mom laughed seeing us, "My babies," she mumbled while snapping a picture of us with her phone.

I walk outside, "Bid your good night to everyone," She hugs my neck and kisses my head.

"Everyone! Do the food tasting for me, okay? I'm going to bed!" She yelled. Everyone laughed.

I go upstairs to place her in our room. Once we reached the bed and I turned around, she kisses my left ear. This girl knows my weakness. She nibbles my earlobe, goosebumps run through my body.

"I love you, Sebastian," She whispered. Damn, I want to take her.

I squat down and she gets off, then turns to face her. I snake my hands on her waist and kiss her sweet lips. My hand slides down to cup and squeeze her round butt, she moaned in my mouth. I pull her body to mine and she gasped when feels my hardness poked her belly.

"I think I'm going to let Mom handle the food tasting with the rest because I want to do things to my beautiful fiance," I stroke her thighs and whisper in her ear once we break our kiss, she shuddered.

"Go tell Mom, hurry, I want you," She places her hands on my chest and pushes me. I take one of them and kiss her palm, then step back and jumping several times.

Cassie laughed, "What are you doing?"

"I don't want Mom watching this," I said while patting my erection.

"Gecko!!" Cassie yelled and point to the floor. I yelped and jumping to the bed. She laughed so hard. I glare at her once realized she pranked me.

I have a phobia of house geckos. They are so scary, stealing your uncovered food when you sleep, poop everywhere, lay their eggs as they please, and once, I wake up with one crawling on my face. I hate them.

"Not funny!" I hissed.

"At least it works," She shrugged. Right, I'm no longer hard.

"What will my kids think when they find out about the hunk of their father scared of tiny lizard," She mumbled. I jumped off the bed and tickle her side.

"It's your job to cover my flaws," I kiss her head and get out of the room.

I walk downstairs and find that the teams are already there, they unpacked the food containers in the living room. I tap on Mom's shoulder and signaling her to follow me.

"Ma, Cassie needs me upstairs, can you handle the testing with them?" I asked and she glares at me.

"You can't hold it for another hour?" I feel the blush creeping into my face. She knows us too well.

"Uh.."

"Fine, fine. I'll handle it," She said, shooing me away, "Don't be too rough, She's pregnant!" She yelled and all eyes on me. I glare at her and she mouthed 'oops'.

I lock the door behind me but do not find Cassie in our room. A second later she stepped out of our closet in a bathrobe. Her eyes on mine and I started to unbutton my shirt.

"Give me a show," She said while sit at the end of the bed facing me, cross her leg on top of the other.

I smirked, "So you want us to improve the game?" She gives me a lopsided smile.

"Trust me, I already beat you to it," She said and I don't ask for what she meant.

I slow my pace on unbuttoned my shirt, make sure she watches as I slide my fingers up from my torso, to my chest, to my shoulders, before peeling off the cloth. It's dropped on the floor. My eyes still locked with her blue orbs.

I unbuckle my belt and unbutton my jeans, slowly unzip it, then lower the waistband of my boxer to free my member. Cassie bites her lower lip.

I lower my pants and boxer at the same time, stroking on my hardening shaft. She moaned. My member twitched at the sound she makes.

Just when I stepped out of my pants, she unties the straps of her robe and let it slide off her body. Revealing what she wears inside it. I lost all of my thoughts, all of them, except the beautiful sight before me.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Acacia's POV

I can't believe with all of that muscle, Sebby is still scared of a house gecko. I shook my head and goes to the bathroom to brush my teeth, then entering our closet to change into a sleeping suit when I remember it.

Flashback to the last time we strolling at Mall, when we are snacking in the food court.

We brought all of the snacks we bought to a table. Sebby sits down and starts to eat.

"I'm going to the restroom really quick," I said and he nodded.

I stepped out of the restroom and walked back to the food court when my eyes catch a newly opened lingerie boutique. They displayed some of their collection in mannequins, the design is so cute and I love the look of the materials. I entered the shop and touch them one by one to check on the fabric's material, they are so soft and sophisticated.

I call for their staff and asked for some lingerie in my size. They have over twenty designs and I love them all, I have a hard time choose over dozen of them. I didn't bother to try them one by one as I know my exact size and already check that all of them have the right size.

I walk back to the food court with a paper bag. The lingeries are all in light and thin materials, so the packaging is not too big.

"What's taking you so long?" Seb asked.

"The line," I lied.

"What is that?" He pointed at the paper bag.

"Tampons," I lied again. Well, they are white lies, I bought them for his pleasure.

Once we get home to our apartment, I struggled to hide them, well, Sebastian is a very detailed person, he will know if I just place it somewhere. Finally, I hide them in the base of my underwear drawer. Later that week, Sebby is tutoring and I go for laundry alone and snatch the lingeries for a wash too.

After we moving, I place them in the same place. I'm a messy person, sometimes, cough, often Sebby have to arrange my things because he can't tolerate messiness, and it was the only place Seb won't touch.

End of flashback.

I think now is the right time to wear one of them. I pull the black one, it's made of lace and see-through, it's like a tiny dress that designed to wear without any underwear, the skirt barely covered my butt. If Sebastian not going crazy seeing me in this, he isn't normal. I undressing and slip on the lingerie. It fits my body like a glove, complements my curves and pale complexion. I layer it with my bathrobe.

I heard the door locked and stepped out of the closet, then sit at the end of the bed, Seb started to undressing.

"Give me a show," I said.

He smirked, "So you want us to improve the game?" I smiled.

"Trust me, I already beat you to it," I said.

He strips for me. This man is hella hot, he runs his fingers on his toned upper body, and it takes all of my control to not jump on him. Once he is completely naked, I shrugged out of my bathrobe. And God, I love how he reacts, I love the way he looks at me like there is nothing else matters for him except me. I feel beautiful.

I close our distance and place my palms in his chest. He pulls me flush to his taut body by my waist, and gives me a demanding kiss, which I reply with the same force, while his hands slide to squeeze my butt.

The heat pooling between my legs and I'm a moaning mess. His hands slide down to the back of my thighs and lift me, I lock my legs on his waist and my hands on his neck respectively, in time with we pull away from our heated kiss, and kiss and nibble on my jaw than on my neck. I gasped when my back bumped into the wall. Trapping my body between the cold surface of it and Sebastian's warm body.

He holds my weight by place his arms under the back of my knees, I squealed in delight when his hardness sliding inside me and he started to thrust. He locked his eyes on mine as his body stiffened and I lost in wave after wave of orgasm.

His eyes closed and he shuddered, "Damn, Cas," He whimper and then cum inside me. He carries and places me on the bed and snuggling me, his arm in my waist.

"If we don't slow down, I'm going to be pregnant every single year. we're going to have dozens of kids,"

Seb chuckled, "Where is this evil suit coming from?"

"I buy it,"

"Online?"

"The last time we go to the Mall,"

"Ah, the tampons," How does he remember that? "Let's get back there, I'll buy you all lingerie type they selling,"

"Don't worry about that, I already buy dozen of them,"

"I'm the luckiest man,"

"Huh?"

"I have you, my beautiful and sexy and smart ass wife to be, and a baby on the way, we have a loving family, and a good life," He palms my belly, "I love you, both of you,"

Tears pricked on my eyes, "Thank you, Seb, for always be there for me. I love you too,"

"I read some health article on Internet,"

"M-hmm,"

"I think we should delay our trip to Maldives. It's not safe for both of you being in a long flight in the first trimester of the pregnancy,"

"Oh, honey. Every day are honeymoon with us being together, I don't mind even if we don't go at all," I said and chuckled.

"Now I love you more," He pulls me closer and bury his nose in the crook of my neck.

***

"Kids! Wake up!!" I hear Mom yelling after several times banging the door.

I sit, my head is pounding, "I'm up, Mom. Wait for a few minutes, I'll get ready!"

Sebby is still snoring. I check the time and it's already 9 am. Shit! We sleep through the alarm. I shake Seb's arm, "Babe, we're late! Wake up!"

"What time is it?" He mumbled without opening his eyes.

"Ten!" I hissed and he running to the bathroom. That firm ass is really something. I go after him.

We have a quick shower and slip into the fastest clothes, me a sundress, a tee and sweatpants for Seb. We run downstairs while I tie my hair into a ponytail.

This morning is the last fitting for the dresses and suits for the ceremony and reception. The reception will be held right after the ceremony so we just need one dress or suit for each of us. The family photoshoot is done today after the fitting is over, and Galathea provided us with the attire, Lucien lends us the backdrop, props, and photographer.

Everyone already here and in their dress or suit. Fabian running to me in his little suit and leather shoes, "Mommy!" He yelled and hugs my feet, I laughed, then bent down to kiss him.

"Both of you are never late before. Intense nigh, huh?" Bob bump my shoulder with his arm, teasing me. I blushed involuntarily.

"Stop teasing her, Robert. Let's try your dress, princess," Camilla, Galathea's owner pulls my hand to the guest's room. I have worked with her on a few photoshoots of Galathea's commercial for magazines, she is a lovely lady and we get along very well. Irish, the make-up artist already waiting inside.

Dave looks dashing in a navy-colored suit, "Hi, big bro! You look amazing, how could no girl look at you, they're so blind," He chuckled and lift Fabian to his arms.

"I'm too old to play around, kid,"

"You're just thirty!" I laughed and entered the room. Camilla closed the door behind her.

The dress I have chosen about a month ago was already draped on the bed with the veil and another accessory.

"Um.. excuse me, Camilla, I can't wear a corset," I said as soon as my eyes found it.

She smiled, "Don't worry, dear, it won't be hurt,"

"I'm pregnant," I grinned.

"Oh my God, congratulation! We should adjust the dress a little then. Try it first, we will see later where we should add some bone to the dress," Camilla hug me.

"You will have the cutest baby," Said Irish.

"Thanks," I chirped.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.7K 3.2K 52
I'm far from perfect and just cruise along, watching my friends get married and fall in love while I'm stuck on the sidelines. Yep, I'm the designate...
107K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...
6.9K 251 52
"I had always fit into people's standards. Perfect. People don't tell you how much it sucks to be perfect. They expect happiness. They expect a p...
38.6K 3.5K 53
A shy high school senior jock and a closed-off girl battling an immune disorder fake a relationship to win a social media contest. Being shy isn't ea...