To All The Boys You've Loved...

By solivagante

What if someday the box of your secret letters were mailed out of it's hidden place? What if all of them ever... More

💌 Book Trailer 💌
💌 New Playlist 💌
💌 Introduction 💌
💌 part one 💌
💌 Chapter One 💌
💌 Chapter Two 💌
💌 Chapter Three 💌
💌 Chapter Four 💌
💌 Chapter Five 💌
💌 Chapter Six 💌
💌 Chapter Seven 💌
💌 Chapter Eight 💌
💌 Chapter Nine 💌
💌 Chapter Ten 💌
💌 Chapter Twelve 💌
💌 Chapter Thirteen 💌
💌 Chapter Fourteen 💌
💌 Chapter Fifteen 💌
💌 Chapter Sixteen 💌
💌 Chapter Seventeen 💌
💌 Chapter Eighteen 💌
💌 Chapter Nineteen 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty 💌
💌 part two 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty One 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Two 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Three 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Four 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Five 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Six 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Seven 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Eight 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Nine 💌
💌 Chapter Thirty 💌
Chapter Thirty One + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Two + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Three + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Four + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Five + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Six + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Nine [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty + Unedited
Chapter Forty [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty [ Extra ] + Unedited
part three
Chapter Forty One + Unedited
Chapter Forty Two + Unedited
Chapter Forty Two [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Three + Unedited
Chapter Forty Four + Unedited
Chapter Forty Four [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Five + Unedited
Chapter Forty Six + Unedited
Chapter Forty Six [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Six [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Forty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Forty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Forty Nine [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty + Unedited
Chapter Fifty [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty One + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Two + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Two [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Three + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Four + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Five + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Five [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Five [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Six + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Eight [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Sixty + Unedited
Chapter Sixty [ Extra ] + Unedited
part four + five
Chapter Sixty One + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Two + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Three + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Four + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Five + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Five [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Six + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Seventy â™Ĩ Epilogue â™Ĩ + Unedited
💌 three years later.. 💌
💌 Dear J... 💌
💌 Dear Y/N..... 💌
💌 Dear to the Girl who.. 💌
💌 Dear Noona 💌
💌 Dear to that Someone.. 💌
💌 DĖķeĖķaĖķrĖķ MĖķyĖķ YĖķ/NĖķ... 💌
💌 Dear Unrequited Lover.. 💌
Attention Readers

💌 Chapter Eleven 💌

6.3K 407 614
By solivagante

Another school day has officially begun and found it's own rhythm with everybody talking about the stupid video of you and Heeseung.

It was like wherever you went in this massive campus, it was the focus of most conversations and you were the center of their eyes. More so because Yana who is the pretty ex and the one rumoured who cheated on the boy you kissed, had bitched about you stealing her boyfriend.

And with it brought anticipation if Heeseung would confirm the two of you were a thing. Some of your classmates tried to get a word from you, but before they can even step closer, Violet was ahead of them and they all left you to your own devices, aware that your bestfriend would not hesitate in slapping them up.

Even now, as you sat in the canopy with Violet and Hazel as you waited for the vacant time to be over, you could still hear the whispered wonderings about the popular boy and the nobody. But there's a special addition, those who couldn't careless about your issue talked about the three new students.

Especially because the one yammering about it the most is Hazel and you hated that about her sometimes, about her craziness over handsome boys.

You were forced to take your eyes from your book as she posed a question towards you when Violet ignored her. "What do you think Y/N?"

"About what?", you whispered, and was disturbed over your small sorrow for the death of Newt in Death Cure.

"Who do you think will come to like me from those boys?", she says it like she was some kind of a girl in the middle of a rom-com show.

You opened your mouth as if to speak of how you already met them and think better of it then a moment later, continued. "I think the one named Jaeyun will notice you. He looked nice"

"Obviously not", Violet rejected it with a scoff, looking over the owner of the name who was appearing from the soccer team's club. "He doesn't seem the type to go for a flirt like you. More like for someone who's quiet and shy"

Hazel, who lacked the capacity to experience embarassment, was not discouraged. "In other words, I have to be like Y/N? Should I wear a longer skirts and bring books?"

"No way you can copy me just like that. Reading book is a life for me", you defended, biting on your lip. She went to protest, but you hurried over her. "Isn't it better to be liked being yourself than to be liked in a personality that it's not you?"

You met the proud eyes of Violet as she remarked. "That's why I liked you more than her, my baby Y/N"

"Ouch", You heard Daniel said from somewhere behind you. "She is not as fascinating as you thought she is"

"Oh please Danny", you muttered, not even bothering to face him because you knew, Jungwon was only one step behind him. "You better leave me now before I burn your dinner for tonight"

"You are no fun as always!", he called out before you heard him leave along his bestfriend. It never ceazes to amaze you how Daniel can hunt you even at school. You could beg the gods for patience, an unlimited kind.

Looking back to the passage where Thomas is stuck between a hard decision whether to follow Newt's wish or not, tearing up is not an option because you were in a public area. But you still did at the iconic line of Tommy, please, Tommy. At least it was only a slight sniff; enough to catch the attention of the one watching you from afar.

And then a voice called out from the direction of the plant boxes. "You all right, Y/N?", you looked up and saw Jake with a worry line in his brows, carrying the uniform of the soccer players.

Let's face this; this is a world where a person's tragedy is another person's good fortune.

You don't want for your bestfriends to think they didn't make you happy, but really, Hazel was eyeing you now with disbelief. And so with a cruel blow to your last piece of a quiet life, Jake with a determine stride is heading towards you.

Everyone was now widening their eyes and you could tell them voluntarily how no one was devasted by this tragic turn of events than you are.

"Why are you sniffing? Is it about the rumors going around here?", Jake said as he approached you, nodding to your friends who were doing their best not to share knowing looks.

"What - I'm not -", you said, then stopped as a shadow flash over your figure. You turned around to see Heeseung was over you.

"The truth is", he said, taking you by the hand to stand beside him, and then he looked at everyone who was now walking closer to your spot, as though you were all in one movie.

One minute you were reading the third book of Maze Runner, and in the second, Jake is almost close to talking you again, and the next, you were poised in Heeseung's side. You knew from extensive experience of embarassment from Daniel, there would be another one to add in your long record.

Heeseung didn't waste a moment when he spotted Jungwon following Daniel to see what the fuss is all about and he grinned down at you, gesturing to take his hand. "Please"

"You couldn't be serious", you muttered, motioning for him to let go.

As it appeared even the other boys turned up at the same time; Ni-ki from the junior's buildings, Jay and Sunghoon from the gym and Sunoo from the art club's room. With your eyes doing your best to avoid their gazes and cringed, discreetly patting Heeseung to let you be off.

If you were to describe him now, it'd be a bomb a few seconds from blowing up. No more than two or three seconds, he exploded. "Y/N is now my girlfriend, so please stop making baseless rumors about her!"

"And Yana is lying to all of you. She'd been cheating on me for three months now!", he belted, and it was such an uncharacteristic occurence that the student body fell silence at once.

Thereafter of another pulsing and intensifying struck of terror in your side, Heeseung grabbed you by the hand for the second time that day and he pulled you out of there, shooting everybody a look as the two of you went.

Once the two of you turned a corner, you waited for a few minutes, biding your time. You glanced in your back and sure enough, everyone now was talking except for Jake who just walked away along the other boys. Seeing that Jungwon is smiling painfully to your brother, you shrugged your hand off of Heeseung's hold.

Hastily and nearly fuming, you shifted to face him with a look of anger. "Are you mad? Who ask you to announce me as your girlfriend? Do you know what you've done?"

"But aren't you the one to used me first?", he began smiling, and it hurts how it looked like an angel, but his words were of like a devil. "Let's play this game until I can make you regain those feelings for me you mentioned in the letter"

In an instant, the feeling that crept in your body and with your face heating up that you only had when talking to a boy you once liked and that was what made it all more interesting.

His shoulders had tensed and he pushed you agaisnt the wall, so close that anyone who passed by would think the two of you were kissing but he was just threatening you, you think.

"How can you be so damn stupid not to notice I liked you first than Yana, huh?", he started, to where you nearly trembles at his meaning. You were worried, but not just with him, of your heart screaming hell at the possibility. "And I did not find it a good view to see you looking over that Jake"

"Why are you lying?", That was probably the first actual word you can only reply to a confession.

He raised an eyebrow at your words, drawing back with an incredelous chuckle. "I'm not really good at lying then. I will show you in the following days"

"I don't believe you", you said honestly before quickly walking away from him to find your friends.

As Lee Heeseung watched you with a pained smile, he had one thought; she was worth it. He had watched as you perfectly evade Daniel and into the protection of your friends with Violet holding up a fist to scare your brother.

He hadn't really expected it when you take a one last look at him and then he softly smiled.

💌 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💌

What if Heeseung is just the beginning? What if.. what if the other receivers of the letters will admit something too? Is that why the ones living from so far is now suddenly transferring here?

Park Jay. Sim Jaeyun. Park Sunghoon. What is the their reason?

Here you were spending the last hours of school waiting in Violet's car, Hazel was questioning you about Jake and the other is still practicing over her volleyball team. You were not prepared to answer her as you questioned yourself: how had things gone so catastrophically awry?

Hazel, realizing that you were lost in thoughts, reached out to poke you in the side. "What's going on with you really, Y/N? First, Heeseung. Then this Jake. Who's next?"

You shifted a little uncomfortably at her kind of question. "I don't know. I don't know my life anymore", you said, turning down to lay in the backseat. If you could only pretend dead, you'd be doing that in the moment.

Obviously, you couldn't tell anything about your past interactions with the boys to someone as noisy as Hazel. Or even turned to her for an advice, out of your two friends, you knew Violet longer and she can keep a secret. You wouldn't try anything with Hazel; you'd never live down the embarassment of confessing it to her when she is like Daniel.

"Are you sure because the other one named Jay asked me about you?", she questioned suspiciously, making you look up at her in surprise. "I am serious. He smelled expensive"

You laughed, dumbfounded by her last sentence. "I met him once in Seattle, but that's it. Perhaps he wanted to catch up. Who knows?"

She didn't look convinced but said nothing and she turned back to looking out the window. You watched as she glanced down at her phone and she looked back at you with a sigh.

This is where you sat up because Hazel sighing is always a bad news and she gives in to your pleading look with another sigh. "I gave your number to him when he asked about it in our math class"

"Hazel Ann Duran, what did you just do?!", you exclaimed as you palmed your head in a sudden strike of frustration. She can only offer a guilty smile with her eyes blinking to make you forgive her.

If you hadn't been so close to her then you wouldn't have hesitate in throwing hands and you wouldn't have inevitably found your phone ringing inside your bag.

This is not Hazel's fault but Daniel's.

💌 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💌

The day went by so undeniably quickly that when you came home and see Daniel is not around, you nearly jumped in joy and your dad said he would be making a school project over Jungwon's house. You did not complain, though - you felt more than pleased with a one night living like there's no curse in the form of your brother and you were now eager to tell your friends the piece of good news.

Something that you had not expected though, was to have an unknown number texting you. In only a matter of minute, you scream over your pillow at the reminder of Hazel's mistake.

Unknown Number:
Hi! Remember me from Seattle?

After a psychological break down inside, shattering you completely by the laugh of the devil inside your head and the angel was in your shoulder whispering for you to just reply. She said there's nothing that would turn bad than it already is, so why not?

You obliged as always to the good side.

You:
Who are you?

Unknown Number:
The guy who helped you from a creep. Does that ring a bell?

You:
Not really

Unknown Number:
How could I forget? You have a boyfriend. Is he preventing you from texting another guy?

You:
He's not my boyfriend

Unknown Number:
Then what about the scene earlier in the school?

You:
Really? Tell me who you are

Unknown Number:
Park Jay and I intend to be friends with you

There is nothing you could do but scream and your dad who was simply minding his business tells to his phone that a cat died, so one of his kid is wailing.

You:
Oh, why did you get my number from my bestfriend?

Unknown Number:
Because I can.

What's with this Heeseung, anyways?

You:
I don't know how to explain it, but we're not really a thing.

Unknown Number:
I can listen. Will you tell me?

And then you scream again, while your dad is now talking to Daniel in the phone about him not getting home until tommorow. The two of them agreed you had gone lunatic up in your room.

Without a hesitation in your guts, you saved the number as Park Jay and despite of any reluctance in your head, you continue replying to him.

You:
Why not we just talk about you suddenly transferring here? You moved from Seattle?

Park Jay:
So, I think this is where you'll be assuming I come here for you?

You:
What? No!

Park Jay:
Just kidding. My dad is venturing new business here and I was just shock to see you in my first day.

You:
Please don't remind me of that

Out of a sudden, your mind travelled back to the time you run from him and Jake, and you mentally reminded yourself to not repeat it at any given chance. You wanted to ask Jay for an apology or what you should do about Heeseung's case since he is a guy as well, but both of your brain and heart told you that involving him would cause much unnecessary trouble.

Park Jay:
I didn't know you were a good kisser and you proved that in the second video

You:
Stop it please!

Park Jay:
But it makes me wonder about the letter for me and I liked about how my simple smile could shatter you.

Did you mean it?

One thing that you could not reply ever in text was that kind of question from any boys. It was maybe the worst thing you could do to Jay, in proceeding to leave the conversation at that and it scared you how someone like him who had helped you would react to it.

This was the main reason why you leave your phone on top of your desk and you were so happy to return in the bed, dreaming of nothing but of the person you truly liked.

Maybe one day you would be able to leave this all behind.

And maybe that person will love you back.

💌 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💌

Don't forget to Vote & Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.4K 52
"I'm eighteen years old and haven't done anything with my life... I don't have someone who I can make happy every day," "Jay-ah, you don't need to wo...
347K 19.6K 67
She thought going to college that she'll finally escape the nightmare of highschool. But it's proven wrong as her long time bully was there too, a bu...
154K 7.2K 42
❝ you're beautiful, eunju ... and i'll make sure you know how beautiful you really are. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ───── ˎˊ˗ ð—Ŋð—Ūð—ēð—ļ ð—ē𝘂ð—ŧ𝗷𝘂 likes popula...
71.4K 2K 21
This is the story of two idols who secretly have crush on each other. How will Jungwon react if suddenly Yeong gets shipped with other idols? Or wor...