Cassie And Sebbie (Completed)

By PurpleCatCritters

I wake up, feel something warm and soft latched on my back and find a small hand draped over my waist. I lift... More

Chapter 1. Bestie
Chapter 2. Photoshoot
Chapter 3. Take me!
LOMBF Chapter 4. Live Concert
LOMBF Chapter 5. 'Fish' Paper
LOMBF Chapter 6. Grandkid, please!
Chapter 7. Broke
Chapter 8. Unicorn?
Chapter 9. Meet and Greet
Chapter 10. Betrayed
LOMBF Chapter 11. Clarification
LOMBF Chapter 12. Cosplay Time
LOMBF Chapter 13. Round Two
LOMBF Chapter 14. QnA
LOMBF Chapter 15. Babysit Day
LOMBF Chapter 16. Moving out
LOMBF Chapter 17. Well..
LOMBF Chapter 18. GOOOOAAAAAL!!!
LOMBF Chapter 20. Dinner
LOMBF Chapter 21. Tampons
LOMBF Chapter 22. Nightmare
LOMBF Chapter 23. Bachelor Party
LOMBF Chapter 24. Strippers
LOMBF Chapter 25. Out of Control
LOMBF Chapter 26. I do
LOMBF Chapter 27. Baby bump
LOMBF Chapter 28. Gryffindor
LOMBF Chapter 29. Bikini
LOMBF Chapter 30. Intruder
Chapter 31: Wasted Time
Chapter 32. Murderer
Chapter 33. Culprits
Chapter 34. Somebody to Love
Chapter 35. Left Alone
Chapter 36. Stalker
Chapter 37. Proud Sister
Chapter 38. Regret
Chapter 39. Traumatic
Chapter 40. Hate
Chapter 41. Punishment
Chapter 42. Sarah
Chapter 43. Get Off
Chapter 44. Doodles
Chapter 45. Lieutenant
Chapter 46. Prank
Chapter 47. Alive
Chapter 48. Lullaby
Chapter 49. Competition
Chapter 50. Delusional Nerdy
Chapter 51. Suspect
Chapter 52. Half-sister
Chapter 53. Baby brother
Chapter 54. Arranged Marriage
Chapter 55. Double Wedding
Chapter 56. Loss
Chapter 57. Step Mom
Chapter 58. Second Chance
Epilogue 1. Family
Epilogue 2. Pain
Epilogue 3. Growing Family

LOMBF Chapter 19. Lucky

31 23 0
By PurpleCatCritters

Sebastian's POV

I started the engine and reserve the car to get out of the carport, then turn left to get to the main road. The neighborhood paved road is deserted at this hour. Well, it's mostly deserted because not many people recedes here.

"I think I have a crush on Robert Sinclair," Aster said and U reflect on kick the brakes. The car stopped all of sudden and her hair throws upward covering her face, "What the fuck, Sebby!" She hissed while arranging her hair.

"I hope I hear wrong, young lady. Bobby is like, eleven years older than you!" I shook my head and steps on the gas pedal.

"So what? Maybe I can date him a few years later," She reason tome.

"Have you talk about this with Cassie?" I asked. My bet is no.

"Nope. Better talk about this kind of thing with you, she will slap my head if she knew," She mumbled.

"She won't,"

"Right, I'll tell her later," Aster answered after thinking for a while.

"Good. Honestly, despite your age gaps, you will make a cute couple. And Bobby is a gentleman, I can trust you to him,"

"See?" She deadpanning.

"You have a great taste of man," I chuckled, can't believe I talk about this with eleven years.

"Of course I do. You also have great taste in women, my sister is.. perfect, although she is short. But Cassie has a weird taste on man," She told me.

"Excuse me, am I-"

"Not you, idiot! Owen Gray," She cut me.

"You know him?" What's wrong with Dawson sisters, seriously?

"Of course," She said.

"You watch porn?!"

"Sometimes, don't tell our parents," I blow the horn to a biker who takes a sudden turn in front of us.

"God! What should I do to you?! You're Eleven!"

"I have a 180 IQ score, Sebastian. At this age, I could think the way 16 years old does. I'm way more mature than my appearance," Oh, how I often forget about it. This is explained why she always has a crush on older boys.

Aster could easily graduate from elementary school last year, but Mom doesn't allow it. Mom's reason was that Aster will lose her childhood if she skip few grades of elementary school. Aster complies with giving one condition, that she will go directly to high school after graduating from elementary school. Which Mom agreed.

Dawson girls born with an intellectual above average. Aster is a genius, and Cassie starts school two years sooner than she has to be, but she never gets any difficulties in all lessons she got, except in math.

Poor Cassie never has a girl as a close friend. Not that anything wrong with her, she is kind, so cute, smart, artsy, can sing and play music, and also good at sport even she has a petite frame. The teachers love her, and the boys adore her. But most of the girls envy her.

Delilah wasn't the only one who openly bully her, even she was the worst case. I guess the girls are jealous, moreover, most of them were over me and I was always by her side. Not to brag, but most of the girl openly declare that they are into me, I do my best to politely refuse until ignoring them, but most won't stop them. Popular girls bully her, average girls helped them, and the rest don't want any trouble if they befriended Cassie.

A few days later I will have my bachelor party. Poor Cassie doesn't have the privilege to earn her bachelorette because she hasn't any girlfriend or cousin. I do hope that our baby will behave as long as I'm gone.

"Isn't the restaurant name Wong's Cuisine?" Asked Aster.

"M-hmm,"

"You just passed it three blocks ago,"

"Shit!" I take a U-turn, Aster laughed.

"Penny on your thoughts?" She asked and I hold one of my palms in front of her face. She gasped, "You are not seriously going to robbed a penny from eleven years old, do you?!"

"You're technically sixteen,"

She groaned, get a penny from her overall's pocket and drop it on my palm. I chuckled.

"I just think about Cassie and you. How both of you are lucky born with the brain, the look, so many talents, and a loving family. But also unlucky, both of you have difficulty with your social environment, you are too smart and more mature than those kids around you, while Cassie could never have girls as friends,"

She chuckled, "That's very true. Wait! you passed the restaurant again. Are you dumb?! Just drop me here and I'll place the order, park the car and meet me inside!" She grumbles. I laughed and stopped the car, "What should I order?"

"All food on the menu, double the roasted duck and dumplings,"

"Isn't that too much?"

"No. Cassie is pregnant, she eats like an elephant. Don't tell her," I winked. She laughed and get out of the car.

Once the car is parked, I check on my phone. Cassie tagged me in her latest post on Instagram.

________
Acacia Dawson

🎞

Guys! Do you watch the soccer match between Real Madrid vs Liverpool now?

Look at both of my Fathers!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't with them.

@Sebastianargus, our Dads did it again!

#Dad #Father #silly #FIL #bet #soccermatch #tattoo #doodle #realmadrid #liverpool

❤ 💬 ∆
608 likes
___________

I swear our family is weird, look at that dick in my dad's forehead! I commented on the post.

________
Sebastian Argus

| @acaciadawson Lucky I'm going out, be I'm not, they will drag me in their game. The doodle won't wear off until our wedding day.
________
Acacia Dawson

| @sebastianargus I'll marry you anyway. Don't want our baby to be fatherless 😉
________

I laughed at her comment, it will be a big gossip. I call her and she picked it immediately.

"I love you, Sebby," She chirped and I laughed.

"Love you too, sorry not tell you I going out," I replied.

"I will spank you tonight," She said. I chuckled.

"Hey, how do you think about Aster and Bobby together?" I asked, it will shocking her.

"Bobby tells you too?" She asked back. I getting confused.

"Bobby tell me what?"

"He was falling for Aster. Why do you think I slapped his head at lunch earlier?" She hissed. I laughed.

"No, he's not. But Aster tells me that she had a crush on Bobby," Cassie laughed at my answer.

"I think we could work this out," She said.

"Yeah. I'm going inside now before Ash going to mad at me,"

"Why?"

"Because earlier I drive passed the restaurant, twice," She laughed again, I love her laugh, "See you at home, wife,"

"See you, baby. Love you," I ended the call and goes inside the restaurant.

I waited for the food while teasing Aster who is busy with her phone, I tickle her, pull her hair, tapping on her phone, etc, just like a normal big brother. Just now I know that she is already a published writer with a pen name. She doesn't want the world to know that the writer of a book she writes is just a child.

The waiter calling Aster and we go to the registration table to receive the food and paying. Aster taps my arm.

"Can I have one of those?" She asked and point on giant lollipops in a display rack.

"Sure, get three of them,"

"I just want one, for photo props,"

"Cassie might want to eat one, and I won't let her eat alone," I shrugged. It looks delicious, don't blame me!

"You're so childish!" She hissed and I glare at her.

"You want it or not?" I deadpanned.

"Fine, three it is," She rolling her eyes, surrendered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...
35.7K 802 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
1.4K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
472 52 16
People say when you are in love you become blind but in love you don't only become blind you forget to breathe but yet you feel the most alive ; Isab...