๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—๐“๐‡ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โžค Ray

By Amanda_Grathan

"Come escape with us and be free." "Come and escape with me." ๏พŸ Summary - โžด With the escaping and... More

๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟแด›สœ ษขษชส€สŸ - แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡แด… ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€สŸแด€ษดแด…
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แดกสœแด€แด›'s แด›สœษชs?
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
sแดแด€สŸสŸ แด›แด€สŸแด‹ แดกษชแด›สœ ษดแดส€แดแด€ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
ษดแด‡แดก า“ษชแด„! sแดส€แด› แดา“
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชแด…แด‡ sแด„แด‡ษดแด‡s
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
สแด‡s, แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ า“ษชแด„
แด›สœแด‡ แดแด‡แดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดแดœษขแด‡

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx

2.6K 137 276
By Amanda_Grathan

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

(Y/N) was bewildered of her own confession. She casually said it to him. And a kiss on the cheek? That was completely unexpected of her.

She felt relieved though. Norman was right, a huge weight was lifted of her shoulder after telling of her feelings. It's just a crush, what's the harm in that?

Just a simple crush, that's all.

She also didn't expect to have Ray like her back too. If he didn't, that kiss would be so embarrassing. She was glad Ray liked her back.

She never really thought to have such a feeling in this world, this situation they live in. As a child, locked in that room Isabella had her in, she always wondered how this feeling felt like. In fact, she also thought of having a prince of her own.

Ray is kinda prince-y, she might say.

She was in her own little world back then. But even after all those butterfly and rainbow-ish dreams, she would always thought of how her fate would come up to be.

(Y/N) did not know such a feeling for her would be possible.

It's been two years since she had liked the boy. What did she like about him? His smile? His determination? Well, all she can say is she likes him because of everything.

Back then, she didn't know in such a small amount of time she could develop a crush on him. Maybe she did had a crush on him since she was a child. Honestly, she doesn't know.

Having these feelings towards him was so enlightening and really surprising. She sighs, gazing upon the trio that was ahead of her. Those three were incredible, such strong determination of freeing the children.

She felt unsure on whether she joins their family or not. Emma says they were family, even invited her into a hug.
She doesn't understand how they could accept her like they've known each other for a lifetime, which was the complete opposite.

Yeah, she has known Norman for years now but things just doesn't sit well. She feels so unusual just thinking about being in a family. That was what she always wanted since she was a kid. She regretted not talking to the other kids when she was small before she got taken away into that room.

She didn't feel any warmth of a family would've had given her that time.

She didn't experience to laugh out loud with the other children. Play until her legs were sore from running. Sleep in a room full of asleep, snoring children.

Basically, her childhood kinda sucks. It was alright though. Because if she did not follow Isabella that night she would've been here today with them. The three who lead her to escape from that house.

Honestly, she doesn't know why she has even stayed and followed Isabella back then. She could've just ran away from there, make her own escape plan. But it was far more worse fate if she escaped back then.

She would've died.

She wasn't afraid of dying back then, but now was different. Before she didn't mind dying because it was her other view of being free. Now, she still isn't afraid of death but rather she is scared of leaving the persons who are important to her.

"We go straight through alright?!" Norman said. "We ensure their safety, that's all that matters."

"We will execute the mission as planned." Norman added. "Split into three groups and infiltrate."

"Gotcha." (Y/N) saluted while running off with the trio.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Ray called her. "Come here, I've got something important to tell you."

She walked near him, raising her eyebrows. "Hm?"

Suddenly, she felt her heart stop when he leaned to her face and kissed her on the cheek. "Just giving it back to you." He smiled, ruffling her hair.

She stood there wide-eyed, surprised. "Come on, we've got worked to do." He said, smiling. "Are you that fazed?"

"Psh, no." She said, snapping back to reality. (Y/N) shaked her head, while Ray chuckled. "And seriously, do you really like messing my hair that much?"

Currently, they were saving the children. She couldn't believe she was back in Gracefield. Not actually the house but underground.

"After we're in, the first thing we need to do is rescue the hostages and ensure their safety." Emma said.

Split in three groups, they maneuver around. She was with the three, Emma, Ray and Norman. While Oliver and Vincent lead the others.

"We'll quickly head to number two storage on B2." Emma said.

They quickly went to the room where the kids were at. After Gillian and Zack had ambushed the demons from above, everyone went crazy and alert. Surely, the head was expecting them to arrive.

(Y/N) saw Nat and the others tied up, a demon almost piercing them with the flower. It brought back bad memories to her. She hurriedly kicked the demon down, shooting the back of its head. She wiped the blood splattered throughout her face.

She came to a halt when she glanced up. There she saw her captor two years ago. Isabella, their mother, looking down at them with eyes as cold as ice.

She furrowed her eyebrows along with the other three. She has never felt so much anger towards her but that will be set aside now. Her current goal is to lead the children to safety.

"This way!" Ray lead the children, still tied. "Let's go this way!"

She ran beside him, looking back constantly ensuring of the children's safety. They were all crying and worried. "What are we going to do? They're coming! And they probably blocked the exits!"

Yvette cries. "How are we going to run away?"

"Who said we were going to run away?" (Y/N) smirked, nudging Emma.

Closing their door, they were now locked up in the storage room.

"Huh?" Nat asked in confusion.

"Blocked our retreat? We knew they would." Emma said. "We never intended to escape."

(Y/N) had a blank face, her lips slightly tugging up to a smile. This was thrilling and exciting. She stood beside the three, cocking her gun.

They were going to take over Gracefield. They were steps ahead of them. They weren't smart for nothing.

Going outside of the metal door, they stood ready. They knew that the enemy was on the other side of the small door they were about to enter.

"Time to start the game of tag!" Emma exclaimed.

Once Ray had opened the door, they burst out hurriedly to greet the enemies. (Y/N) was first one to attack. When she was about to shoot, the demon attempted to stab her with its long claws. Luckily for her, she jumped right on time and shot the demon's eye.

Though they were still some backup and when she landed, she shot them relentlessly. It didn't work because one of them had shielded themselves with their indestructible hands. She cursed under her breath, shooting them again.

"He blocked them!" Don exclaimed.

"No matter! Shoot the hell out of them!" Ray shouted. And that is what exactly (Y/N) did.

"Retreat!" Gillian announced.

"Get them!" The demon ordered in anger, covered in bullets.

They ran around in corners, until they were at a dead end. Surrounded by numerous guards, there was no escape now. They have faced a dead end, or did they?

"Wonder about that." Norman smiled innocently.

They had Vincent hack the control room's system. Hayato and Nigel were with them. Vincent was to be trusted with this.

(Y/N) shot down demon after demon. Jumping high enough to shoot them directly at their eyes. Right and left they fought them exhaustedly. Adrenaline rushed through her as she shoots a demon that almost got her.

Ray grabbed her when a demon was about to stab her at the back. Cocking her gun fast, she shot the demon straight at its eye. "Thanks." She said.

"No problem." He replied.

Gilda was about to be a happy meal when suddenly Ayshe turned up and shot the demon. "Ayshe!" They exclaimed. She thought, what even is a happy meal?

Norman received intel from Vincent. "You guys go ahead! We'll deal with this!" Oliver yelled.

"Thanks! Very appreciated!" Norman said, while the four of them move forward heading to the head of the clan. The man named Peter Ratri.

"You and Norman are going to help me with my research." He said, looking down at the glaring girl.

"You two are both frail and weak but I am sure you will survive all of the experiments." He said, smiling devilishly.

"With your intelligence, your brains will flourish more than ever and I will satisfy their royal highness." He said. "I will change everything! Once this all is complete and successful. I will change all of those farms in facade into a progressive place like this."

This man was insane. He's going to put other children in the future through the same pain they were currently going through? She laughed loudly, catching the man's attention.

"How hilarious of you, Mister Ratri." She said, her gaze turning cold.

She felt hopeless, was she even going to get out of this prison? But until then, she's just going to put on a cold exterior towards them. Bluffing her way throughout the days she will be staying here.

"I do hope you achieve that." She said sarcastically.

"Two sentences in one day, 69194?" He smiled, amused. "I didn't know I could let you talk out words.

She only glared at the man who had tortured her from day to day. The person whom she hated as much as the demons themselves. In her eyes, he was a demon himself.

"What's going on?" Ray said, while they look around the empty room.

"Vincent, are you there?" Norman asked while checking his communicator.

Norman seemed to be talking to someone in his communicator. He looked so angry and defeated. "Where are Vincent and the others?!"

Just then, they were swarmed by men in black. Their guns pointing straight at them. They were cornered now, all thanks to that bastard Peter Ratri.

She felt a surge of emotion going through her. She was nervous and shaking, but she got her gun straight up to the man infront of her. An intent of threat gleamed in her eyes.

They heard him loud and clear now. "You lose."

"The game of tag is over. We're restoring the system right now. All the locks, including the storage room are now unlocked. The ones you put to sleep, instead of killing are now waking up. At the imperial capital, Sonju and Mujika were captured three days ago. Their execution will begin soon."

"The citizens saved by the evil blood are all killed."

"Under the guidance of the Ratri clan. The four great farms and retainers of the five regiments have joined to take over the council and create a government."

"I'll revive Lambda too." He said, making her infuriated.

"You awful excuse of a human being!" (Y/N) screamed, earning a laugh from the man. Ray had held her back, before she could get any breakdowns.

"Oh am I, (Y/N)?" Peter laughed. "I am just fulfilling my duty."

"Moving forward, these spoiled top-class farms will be demolished. I will centralize them all like Lambda. I won't let the children have hope, dreams and futures. Rebels like you won't be born."

"It'll be a peaceful paradise." They all frowned in frustration and anger.

"I have to thank you for this wonderful change. To the future I want."

"Boss! Everyone! Can you hear me?!" Vincent's voice rang out. "We still have time to win! It's not over!"

"Defeat the enemies before you! Complete the mission!" He yelled.

"Don't mind us! We can't leave the future to these guys!" Vincent yelled.

"No! Cut your nonsense Vincent." (Y/N) replied. "We're going to survive together! All of us!"

"But this is I want, (Y/N)!" He yelled back. "Norman!"

Then they heard a shot of a gun, which horrified them all. (Y/N) gasped in shock and horror, clutching hardly on the gun she was holding. "You bastard!" She yelled towards Peter Ratri.

"I'm sick of this, why do you all disobey me?" Peter asked. "I am your creator, I am you father."

"If there were no farms, if the Ratri clan weren't around. You wouldn't have been born. You were fed well, raised and provided for. Yet you rose against the farms and escaped. Now you come and destroy us, how disrespectful."

"I'm sick of this rebellion! Those eyes! Why don't you just admit defeat?!"

"Ah, it's fine you're just defects anyway."

Unbeknownst to him, while he was talking. They made a move and defeated the men infront of them. Moving fast to the room where Peter was.

Oliver sneaked up to him, pointing a gun on his head. "Dad? You can't be serious."

"You are most definitely not our Dad." Oliver scowled. "On your knees, Peter Ratri!"

(Y/N) had taken down some men with Norman and Ray. She didn't kill them. But they'll be waking up painfully.

"All in control here!" Ray said.

They tied the man up, moving to the big hall. They sat him down, looking upon the defeated man. "You lose." Norman said, almost coldly.

They had their guns pointed at him. He had no where to run. All he did was laugh, which made them surprised. "What will you gain from killing me?"

"Even if I lose, you don't have anywhere to escape."

"No need to worry about that." (Y/N) said. "We disabled the system again."

"The only issue remaining is you." (Y/N) leaned down. "No one will come and save you."

"I think you kids are forgetting something." He smirked. Footsteps were heard as they turn around. (Y/N) widened her eyes at the sight of Mothers holding their guns, pointing it at them.

"Mom?" Ray said, his eyes wide open.

Isabella smiled sweetly at her dear children. She pointed the gun straight at (Y/N). "Was it fun outside, my darling (Y/N)?"

Ray held her protectively from his mother. (Y/N) was shaken in fear, reliving the past. But to her surprise, she didn't shoot.

"You destroyed everything." She said. "You fought and fought and fought."

"Perfect scores for everyone." Isabella smiled, their guns pointing at Peter Ratri instead.

"Isabella?" Peter said. "You traitor!"

"These children and all of the staff are your enemy." She said, glaring at him.

"Mom, is on our side?" Gilda asked, confused.

"Don't get me wrong, we just happen to have the same interests." Isabella said, looking back at them.

"I was getting fed up of my life here. I didn't like the future that boy described."

"That is why I wanted to destroy him." Isabella said, fully glaring at him.

"Traitor!"

"I thought I destroyed everything." She said. "I don't expect you to forgive me. Because even I cannot bring to forgive myself. So, you can continue on hating me. You don't have to call me Mom."

"(Y/N)." She called the girl, who was shaken up. Ray stood by her side, looking at Isabella also. "I'm really sorry." She smiled sincerely.

"I.." (Y/N) looked away. "I forgive you."

That took Isabella by surprise. "It really takes up courage, but I forgive you. I hated you but I understood what you were doing. So, thank you."

"Thank you for loving me, Mom." She said, smiling.

Ray stared at her in surprise as well. He looked back at his mother, who only smiled at him also. He looks away, not wanting to face her.

Then a loud piercing scream was heard from Peter. "Get down!" Oliver angrily said, pointing a gun at Peter.

Peter screamed as he runs and grabs (Y/N) to him, getting a piece of gun from the ground. He points the gun at her head, glaring at all the mothers and children. "Don't come near me or I will shoot this precious girl!"

"(Y/N)!" Emma shouted in worry.

She was in shock at the moment and couldn't bring herself to fight. As she felt bursting pain in her head and the overwhelming pressure of having a gun straight at her brain, she screamed. "Why can't you fight hah? You damned food!"

"Let her go!" Ray snarled at him, gun pointing directly at Peter.

He held the girl who was currently in deep pain. She was having it and it got triggered suddenly. She started to shake uncontrollably as Peter slowly walks away from the crowd.

"Let her go or I won't hesitate to shoot you!" Ray yelled.

She feared of what will happen to her. The splitting in her head was getting worse. She couldn't even have her eyes open to see what was going on as she was shaking uncontrollably.

"Shoot me boy! And I'll shoot her." He said, laughing. His laughter rang through her ear. "You cattle really care for your family! How splendid! Ahaha!"

"How foolish." He said, cocking his gun that was about to be pulled.

Just then, a shot of a gun was heard.

"(Y/N)!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

A/N:

It's an update, haha.

Cliffhangers are fun, don't you think?

Damn, Peter be getting desperate though. Only a few chapters and we will know if this will end up so bad or so bad. We don't know!

Thanks for waiting for this update and see you on the next chapter!

She could hear his voice drowning in desperation. 🗒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 238 19
Two twins get shipped to the same farm at birth by mistake. Some rules have to be overlooked to take care of these twins properly. They age like ever...
117K 4.1K 32
โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โThat horrible day, she bid me goodbye was the day I died inside. Confusion and emptiness were the only things that resided in my heart, which...
135K 4.1K 35
๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜… ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ!๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ | ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ { สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› สœแด€แด แด‡ ษขแด แด„แด€ส€ส€ส แด›สœแด€แด› ส™แดœส€แด…แด‡ษด แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡. สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แดœs ษดแดแดก...} ๐Ž๐ง ๐Œ...
17K 367 17
'๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†' ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰...