Senpai | yoonmin

By Yoonmin4lifue

Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, th... More

1 / Dear
/Introduction/
2 / My
3 / Beautiful
4 / Daffodil
5 / You're
6 / Mine
7 / Always
8 / Been
9 / It's
10 / Pathetic
11 / Watching
12 / Those
13 / Bastards
14 / Laying
15 / Their
16 / Filthy
17 / Hands
18 / On
19 / My
20 / Property
21 / Kill
22 / Em'
23 / All
24 / For
25 / You
26 / Park Jimin
27 / An
28 / Ocean
29 / Of
30 / You
31 / Look
32 / So
33 / Tempting
34 / I
35 / Would
36 / Drown
37 / In
38 / It
39 / Could
40 / Dive
41 / So
42 / Deep
43 / I
44 / Never
45 / Come
46 / Out
47 / My
48 / Love
50 / Not
51 / Just
52 / Your
53 / Min Yoongi
54 / But
55 / Your
56 / Only
57 / Senpai
58 / Epilogue

49 / I'm

183 13 12
By Yoonmin4lifue

Yoongi's POV

"Yoonie, maybe we should break up."

Never knowing that words could hold so much power up until this moment where his living heart drops dead to the bottom of his churning guts because of this familiar feeling which not once has failed to reminds him of how in despair he was after knowing that the younger never came.

But he did not think it would hurt more to find out that Jimin did not wait longer for him by the lockers and decided to let himself lose to an intern who Yoongi has taken good care of inside the school's restroom where there are still invisible stains of blood painting the walls and floors red.

Yoongi never once forgets those feelings and yet he is here, helplessly listening to those harsh words he learnt fearing right at this second.

"You want to break up?" The senior lowly spoke after the silence has pregnant between them and there was no hint of emotion left in his voice but only his staggering heart that clenched harder without thinking of relaxing.

"No, I meant a fake break-up...I can't let you d-die Yoonie." Jimin says despite tears trickling from his beautiful crescent eyes and rolling down his gentle cheeks like a shooting star.

As if all of his distress has magically dispersed out of his mind after realising what the younger actually wanted, Yoongi's heart jumps back to where it was and convinced him into cradling Jimin's wet cheeks. "You got nothing to be scared of Jimin ah..."

There will be no breakup or part ways but only what is best for them to continue living by each other's side.

The flower beds now seemed much cosy and warm like the golden rays of sunshine in the middle of Summer as the red roses weren't frosted or cold anymore but they now looked alive just by Jimin's real intention.

"H-hyung I love you, I-I can't let you die b-by him!" Taking a step closer with the other's hand still on his face, Jimin wraps his arms around Yoongi's middle and sobbed into his chest while feeling a soothing caress up then down his slender back.

"No one will hurt me, angel." The mint haired senior whispered comfortingly beside the male's ear. He knows he can't tell his Jimin this yet but who the fuck can kill him except himself?

It is better off to let Jimin knows him like the good old sweet Yoonie and not the idiot who wrote him all those sick love letters and that moron who is willing to kill anyone without regrets because he is too blinded to realise his own 'morality'.

"Minnie doesn't need to know who actually is his Senpai." The thought calming him down by little, Yoongi continues to listen to the freshman's fragile cries and his violently beating heart.

"H-how do you know he won't harm you?" Jimin's question forced its way out through his now calmer sobs and it makes him thinks hard.

Because I'm him 'we're one body, sometimes we will crash' but that day will never turn up.

"I just know." Yoongi answered bluntly and it was not that surprising when a confused frown was brought onto the younger's pretty face.

"Don't be silly Yoonie, I'm serious here." Jimin pouts and lightly hit his boyfriend's chest with his loose fist.

"I know baby but we can't fake a breakup, I don't want to and I don't fucking care if I die." The senior scowled at the displeasing idea of not letting the world knows about how he possessed someone as forbidden as Park Jimin.

"Hyung!" With a loud surprised gasp, Jimin immediately pushes his way out of the elder's arms just so he could give him an adorable death glare. "Don't say something like that."

"But it's true baby, I can die for you." Yoongi grinned leisurely and takes a confident step forward to place his large hands on the male's satisfyingly tiny waist.

Unable to utter another word, Jimin cannot help but blushes at the thought itself which prickles an interest inside of him as it makes him feel undeniably valuable knowing that Yoongi is willing to go as far as 'that' for him.

"Flattered hm?" Yoongi teased with a handsome smirk spreading on his lips.

"Don't be such a flirt, I'm still mad at you." Jimin huffed and crosses his arms over his chest although he did not mind the elder's hands that were still holding onto his waist.

"Fine, we will discuss this later but don't you think we're late for classes?"

Jimin's eyes widen as far as they could go as his mouth effortlessly falls open at the realisation of how many minutes they have been out in the conservatory.

"Shit Yoonie, you always get me into trouble!" Jimin whined and hurriedly lean in to give his boyfriend a loud peck on the lips before turning on his heels to only start running.

Startled by what just happened, the freshman's words repeated inside Yoongi's head and make him chuckle a little at how they actually ended up missing half of the first period.

"Aren't you the trouble maker here?"

3rd Person's POV

*2 Weeks Later*

During those long weeks, Yoongi eventually agreed to fake a break-up with the freshman when they are under the University's roof since he could not ignore how Jimin was being all pouty and worried for his safety anymore.

However, you might have thought that faking a break-up would solve the problem but no, you were wrong because the couple has been yearning for each other's touch and present more often now.

Everything has become so difficult for the two as they are not allowed to interact in the University even if it is just one single eye contact which could not possibly harm anyone but Jimin still stubbornly insisted that this was for the best.

And because this is his future husband's order, Yoongi had no choice but to comply without saying a single word of disagreement although he finds it rather ridiculous when he is the killer himself and there are absolutely no chances of some fuckers wanting to harm him.

But that is not all because what gets the minty head all cranky is the fact that they won't even get to see each other's face outside of the University's fence too since their house is in the complete opposite direction.

The drive to Yoongi's house from school takes at least an hour and but for Jimin, it eats up approximately a 20-minute walk to get to school which wasn't that bad for him.

But if we get to maintain part of the story, it was Yoongi's fault really for selling the apartment room he used to live in after entering University since his senior year-

- will end soon and he cannot be bothered adding more chaos to his life so deciding to suck it up for a 1-hour ride in the morning instead was the option he finds more pleasant.

But to the couple, this means that they would barely get to see, touch or kiss the other until they both become two breathless mess and trust me...

This is the beginning of how sweet care and delicate touches grows into desires that are filled with lust and desperation.

Two pairs of lips crashing against one another like there will be no tomorrow, Jimin immediately moans into the kiss as he feels Yoongi pining both of his wrists onto the school's bathroom cold tiles before connecting both of their heated bodies.

"H-hyung!" Jimin throws his orange head back to rest on the smooth cement tiles and allows his boyfriend to glide those dangerous pair of kitten lips down to suck harshly on the juncture of his sharp jaws.

"We have only 15 minutes." Yoongi breathed out against the latter's vanilla scented neck after removing his lips off his bruising skin that was filled with visible dark hickeys.

"I-I can't do this anymore, Y-yoonie I want to feel you." The needy freshman whined in the complaint as he badly missed feeling those touches all over him so without thinking much, his knee was already pressed up against the elder's hardening crotch.

"Baby..." The senior harshly growled as his lustful orbs settled on Jimin's desperate little face and that monstrous tongue that kept flicking in and out of his wet mouth.

"You sure with having our first time in the restroom?" Inhaling deeply, Yoongi asked in a much calmer tone and stopped pining the latter's wrists above his head to carefully lowers his dominant veiny hands and caresses the younger's flushed cheeks of scarlet instead.

"The location doesn't matter as long as it's with you." Giggling a little, Jimin slurred out in a sultry voice as if he was drunk of Yoongi's love as he watches his boyfriend grinning cutely at the answer before lurching in to perfectly capture his cherry lips.

Gentleness being left behind in their newfound hot passionate kiss, Yoongi did not waste any more time to rudely invite his wet tongue in to play with the latter's pinkish one that became obedient after losing its fight.

Sounds of lips smacking and surging in back and forth filled the once peaceful restroom where the two students have been making out for the last two weeks as they could not afford to disregard the other's presence any longer.

"Fuck baby, we need condoms and lubes."

Yoongi grunted at their obvious lack before gently kissing both sides of the latter's soft cheeks and cocks his head down to hungrily attacks the male's vanilla neck again whilst Jimin's sneaky hands started undoing his boyfriend's leather belt.

"I-in my b-bag." Jimin softly whimpered despite moaning nonstop when Yoongi only sucks harder and certainly rougher onto his sweet spot, busying himself in between the crooks of his neck.

"You planned this darling?" The senior chuckled hotly against the freshman's ear before detaching his body to frantically search inside Jimin's baby pink Kamina Quilted handbag.

"I knew one day you won't be able to resist me anymore." The corner of Jimin's mouth twitching into an innocent smirk as he continues to watch his boyfriend struggling to fly his zippers open after finding the goods.

Chuckling because that is exactly what happened, Yoongi pulled his Calvin Klein boxers down along with his skinny black jeans and started applying a plenty amount of lube onto his hard as rock erection.

"Strip." The elder man spoke while smirking from ear to ear when he noticed how Jimin's widened eyes were glued to his large cock that was being coated until it is ready to use.

"Y-yoonie, you're p-pretty big." Jimin mumbled out shyly and nervously unbuttoned his light purple cardigan and the crop top beneath it whilst Yoongi's dark eyes observe his every movement.

"Tell me something I don't know love." Yoongi cockily replied and Jimin only blushes harder while trying to not steal obvious glances at what was sitting comfortably between his boyfriend's large hand.

After waiting patiently for the pretty freshman to slide down his floral yellow skirt, Yoongi's eyes scanned the freshman's petit little body and the curves which he wanted to touch for so long since that Tuesday night.

The dips of his beautiful pair of hips, the meaty thighs that are ready to be felt against and one flushed little cock Yoongi remembers quite well of.

"Pretty as always." With no hesitation, Yoongi takes a confident step closer after pouring a good amount of lube onto his slender fingers.

"Hurry up hyung~" The orange-haired freshman mewled and lifts his flexible left leg to needily rest on his boyfriend's broad shoulders that were still covered with a white FG T-shirt.

"Patience Jimin ah." A teasing look evidenced on his face, Yoongi leaned in to give the whiny male a quick peck on the lips before spreading the clear liquid around the boy's shaky rims that squeezed at the unfamiliar touch.

"Y-yoonie pl-please."

Seeing that desperate expression on Jimin's flustered face, the senior finally gave in and completely slide his fingers all the way to stretch the younger open whilst his strong arm holds the younger's leg up.

Whimpering at the sensation he misses a lot, Jimin parted his plumb lips for air and flushed down his sparkly lids to relax but almost at that instant, he perceived a pair of lips that kisses all over his bare chest and the elder's three long fingers that skilfully opens him up.

"It doesn't hurt right baby? Tell me when to slow down." Yoongi's eyebrows creased into a concerned bridge as he scissors Jimin for a good couple of minutes.

Blinking his dark chocolate eyes open, Jimin shooked his head lightly and wrapped his arms around his cute boyfriend's neck as his heart races like the very first time when he falls for the same guy who holds him like he is his entire world. "I think I'm ready."

Hearing the confirmation, Yoongi smiled lovingly and leans in to slowly peck the latter's forehead before searching to hold the tip of his cock just to then slowly slides himself into Jimin's lubed hole that was quick to perfectly hugs around his enormous length.

"Mhm! Ahhh Y-yoonie-" Jimin moans loudly when he feels warmth spreading across his lower region and how Yoongi's now freed hands were quick to scoop him up just so both of his legs could wrap around his milky torso.

"Tell me when I can move." Yoongi sharply breathed out as he gladly gropes the latter's full cups of cheeks and holds the petit male completely still thanks to all muscles he has been hitting the gym for.

"M-move." A minute or so passing by, Jimin murmured softly after adjusting himself to his boyfriend's cock that was more than fast to comply with his order and starts progressing at a steady speed.

"F-fuck Jimin ah, so pretty." The senior grunted and slaps the latter's jelly-like buttocks which vibrate in response before pushing Jimin against the cold bathroom wall just so he could start thrusting up at a mad speed with his dick reaching as far as Jimin's hole allow him.

"F-faster! faster!" Jimin desperately moans out his sinful wishes into the elder's ear as sounds of skin slapping mixed with his needy moans and Yoongi's low grunts filled the room.

"Call my name slut." Slamming his hips against Jimin's inner, Yoongi sucks hungrily onto the younger's earlobe with the thrilling excitement of his dream becoming true at this moment.

"D-daddy?"

"No."

"Master!" Jimin guessed again, wanting to be fucked until he comes hard but those fantasies of his will only happen if he mentioned the elder's name correctly.

"No, again." Yoongi's jaws tightened as he gritted through his teeth while finding himself growing easily irritated because he was so sure that these two names Jimin has called out so far were used for numerous purposes.

"S-sexy beast? K-king? Oh, Alpha! Or Chilli pepper?"

The determined freshman shoots his shot over again and again before becoming so impatient to the point where he even attempts on bouncing himself on his boyfriend's still cock but the firm grip on his cheeks made it harder to do so.

"B-babe?" Jimin whimpered like a stained animal, hoping that the answer was correct but judging from the remaining unimpressed look on the elder's cold face, he knew he fucked up.

"Fucking slut!" Yoongi hoarsely roared with an overwhelming amount of anger inside of him. "You let so many men fucked you, angel? So many that you easily call out these names that aren't even mine!"

"I-I..." As Jimin was about to say something, an apology maybe, a sudden spark was lit inside his eyes and make him playfully flicked a tongue over his lower lips as a brilliant idea comes with a few shameless words. "They fucked me so g-good, I can even remember how good their cocky dicks grind into me."

"Stop Jimin ah." Yoongi demanded, his voice deepening like the look inside his eyes that flashes with a warning of jealousy and the great urge to kill.

"A-alpha was too dominant and sexy for his own good, h-he almost tore me apart with his big cock." Continuing to play his little game with the upper hand, Jimin smirked and moaned out prettily despite the glare Yoongi sends him once he knows that those sounds were not for him but for that Alpha guy.

"Slut! I said stop!" Yoongi yells as if he has lost control and grabs a handful of Jimin's ass that lies obediently within his firm grip

"Should I?" Feeling his hole stretching even further around the elder's cock, Jimin whimpered at how full he felt before resting his slick orange head on the cold tiles and gaze at the raging man infront of him with heavily hooded eyes.

"Then what should I call you? Maybe you have a chance to beat my Alpha even though I doubt it will be possi- ahhh!"

Before Jimin could finish any more of his provocation that is nothing but sweet lies, he feels his prostrate being slammed against and the sensation was like no one else as Yoongi's fat cock stretches him apart and left his pliant body shuddering all over the place.

"You can forget that Alpha or whatever."

Yoongi exhaled sharply as Jimin's screams rang through his ears so beautifully just like the marks that the younger is currently making with his nails that digs into his back that was covered with a white T-Shirt for a reason.

"From now on, you will only know my name..."

Thrusting in an inhumane speed, Yoongi slips out his massive cock before slamming it back in just to flare up another painfully loud scream from the pretty freshman who can only bounce up with his guidance and moans out uncontrollably.

"I'm your Senpai."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
24.5K 1.9K 54
Get ready for an intense and gripping yoonmin fanfiction that explores themes of revenge, love, sexual harassment, and the mafia. In this switch AU...
166K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
12.6K 506 38
They became friends through a prank by Yoongi's friend Jackson. What happens when someone wants Yoongi away from Jimin all to themselves. Will Jimin...