𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

24 | can i ask you a favor?

3.8K 232 40
By SinCircus_

"So, what you're saying is that Evelyn told that Yoongi guy to deliver your old shinai at your place and he just hung it at the gate?" Taehyung asks me, his voice coming out in a low grunt as he does flat bench presses. He's lifting a 140 Lb. weight bar and he doesn't even break a sweat while I'm attempting to do three sets of an inclined press and I still have two more reps to go.

"Yeah, she called me earlier," I start and stop as I lift the dumbbells with my back leaned back. Bracing my core, I exhale and continue "and I told her that I was going to pass by her apartment to get it."

"Alright then what is the problem?"

"How do you think she even met Yoongi?"

"Dude." He turns his head towards me. "Don't go down that road again."

"What do you mean?"

"I know what is going on in your head now." He snaps. "You're guilty for setting her straight and now you're jealous."

"Jealous of what exactly?"

"The neighbor guy of yours who either looks like he came out of the shower or hasn't had a lick of sleep in weeks. Just drop it."

"I told him that she's off limits."

"But he isn't your friend anymore."

Once I complete the eighth set, I lift my body off the bench and look at my friend who's on his way to finish his ninth set of presses. "I'm just curious about how they met is all."

"What can I say man, I'm not. It's been two weeks and for all we know Evelyn could have forgotten all about him." Taehyung says and with that he finally places the weight on the bars when he gets up to face me. "Now let's talk about something more interesting than your ex like that pretty girl you brought with you at the club."

"You mean Nox?"

"She's hot."

She sure is something.

I haven't gotten the chance to talk to her over the course of the past two weeks, mostly because I was busy with work and uni while she has a life of her own. Besides, it's not like we're close friends or anything. She only wanted to treat me as an apology for what happened at Sam's house. She doesn't owe me anything.

"Are you two close?"

I shake my head and he quirks a brow. "Not really."

"You two seemed pretty close in the club." He comments with a smirk. Together we get up from the benches and head towards the vending machine to purchase some cold water.

"That's because we were in a dancefloor filled with wasted people." Whether we liked it or not we had to be close.

"Jesus, I'm just going to get straight to the point otherwise we will stay here forever." He snaps. "Are you into her? Because if you're not I'll shoot my shot."

"I can't tell you what you can or can't do Tae, but why are you even asking me?" I inquire. It's not like I have a shot with Nox.

"Just wanted to make sure, because you seem comfortable around her."

"I barely know her." Plus, she's my neighbor. If we happen to end up on bad terms somehow, I'll be forced to move again or worse, have to face her for the rest of my stay.

Taehyung downs almost half of his water bottle and we head towards the locker rooms. "Is there any chance I can come by your apartment to ask her out?"

"You aim for the jugular, don't you?" I remark and he grins gleefully. "Sure, you can come by anytime you want."

"Better yet, you can do something else for me Jimin." Taehyung says suggestively. "You can always close a massage appointment so that she can lust over these cannons."

"You mean steroids."

"Come on man, help another guy out." He begs, making a grimace that causes wrinkles to appear near the corners of his eyes and his mouth. "I'm not asking much!"

"I'll see what I can do Tae." And with that we head into separate changing rooms to replace our sweaty gym clothes. Taehyung's apartment is located on the other opposite side of town, hence why soon enough, he and I go on our separate ways.

He thanks me once again for agreeing to close a massage appointment with Nox then heads towards his car while I settle on jogging on my way back home since it's less than ten minutes away from here on foot and as I approach our little neighborhood, I spot Yoongi in a black hoodie and a Yankees baseball cap pacing away from the apartment. Every Tuesday, five o'clock sharp he always goes somewhere. I've never asked him where he was headed and I guess I won't find out anytime soon. Yoongi doesn't see me, but I watch him as he fades away into the distance until his figure is no longer visible and I let out a long nostalgic sigh.

As much as I hate to admit it, I kind of miss hanging out with his smart ass.

Even if the main reason why he approached me in the first place, was to use me in order to keep an eye on Nox. However, that doesn't mean I'll cave in. If he doesn't apologize to me first, I'm not planning on speaking to him again. It was very shitty of him to manipulate me like that despite his good intentions. It has been like two weeks and we haven't talked since our argument at the Sage.

I cross the street and once I reach the gate, I punch in the numbers for the passcode and the gate opens automatically. Near the water fountain, I can see Nox's brother sitting on the marble while a dark-skinned boy and a girl with afro textured hair are sitting on beach chairs next to him. The girl looks at him fondly, while the boy kicks off Axel's flip flop, causing him to jab his face with his foot and the girl laughs uncontrollably at the two boys.

As I approach the fountain, to get to my apartment, I catch a glimpse of the boy's face and even though he and his sister look very much alike, his hair is blonder than hers and his shoulders are broader. If Nox never told me that he only recently turned eighteen, I would have guessed that he was the younger sibling. There's something about his face that makes him look aged for a young adult. Maybe it's the sharpness of his eyes and the fact that they're devoid of light, or the permanent creases that are now engraved on his face; as if those jade green eyes have seen and lived through things that they shouldn't have witnessed.

Perhaps, those little flickers were stolen by someone who wanted to keep that flame to themselves so they made sure to take away even the tiniest spark of innocence from him.

He looks tired.

Fatigued.

And yet he's smiling.

That's enough to brighten up his entire face. It makes him look like a kid again.

Axel lowers his back and extends his arms so that he's holding on the marble of the water fountain bowl when his gaze falls on me. He finally lifts one of his arms and waves at me.

"Hi Seven!" He says with a grin as I approach the group of teenagers. "If you're looking for Nox she's inside."

"Hey, Axel." I return swiftly, but then I look at him in confusion. "How do you know I'm looking for Nox?"

"Doesn't everybody around here?" He huffs, lowering down his body until his head dips inside the water in the fountain bowl. I'm pretty sure Nox would have his ass if she saw him do this. "Besides, what would you want to talk to me about?"

Okay, he has a point.

"Anyway, this is Jason and his younger sister Neveah. Guys, this is Seven-I mean Jimin, the guy my sister went clubbing with a few weeks ago."

"Hey," says the boy with the dread locks while the girl appears to be shyer than him.

"I think you meant to say 'neighbor'." I correct him.

"Sure, he's that too," Axel lifts his head off the fountain bowl and looks at me, his blonde hair turning a darker shade now that it's drenched. "Are you sure that's all you want to be?" His jade green eyes are glimmering and he's grinning mischievously as water trickles down his face from his hair.

What's that supposed to mean?

"Axel!" I can hear a familiar voice shout from afar. "Didn't I tell you to stop dipping your brainless head into the water fountain?"

Nox approaches us with angry strides and as soon as she reaches the fountain, she smacks her younger brother's neck and he grunts annoyed. Jason and Neveah have now exploded in a fit of laughter as they grab onto the beach chairs for life in hopes they can finally start breathing properly.

"Told you your sister was going to whoop your ass," Jason chortles.

"Shut up," Axel spits and Nox throws him a dirty look.

"Roll your eyes at me again and see what happens." She threatens before turning to me. Her aggravated frown suddenly dissipates just like how the sunlight shines through clouds and enters the atmosphere. "Hi, Jimin." She finally says to me and for a moment there I'm stunned at how quick she is when altering between reactions.

"Uh, hi Nox I just wanted to-" I begin to say but then she cuts me out of nowhere.

"Axel, there's strawberry lemonade inside if you guys want some." She tells her brother.

"I thought you said you were too lazy to make it." Axel snorts while rubbing the nape of his neck.

"Well, now I made it." She throws. "Beat it."

And with that Axel and his friends make their way towards the apartment, leaving both me and Nox alone outside.

"Sorry for interrupting," she tells me. "What's up?" A lock of hair gets caught in her finger and she starts twirling it playfully as she looks up at me tentatively.

"Is it okay if I can ask you for a favor?"

She grins. "Sure, but nothing in life comes for free."

"I would like to close a massage appointment." I chuckle.

She stops twirling her hair.

"Oh, s-sure," she squeaks. "But I need to take a look at my schedule first." She takes out her phone from her pocket and turns it on as she mutters things to herself. "Today and tomorrow are definitely a no. Got three appointments on Thursday. Friday, I have a shift at the patisserie, so that leaves us Saturday...Is Saturday alright with you?"

"Sure," I smile and she switches off her phone. "And it's actually not for me."

"What?" She pipes. "Who's it for then?"

"My friend Taehyung. He's having these horrible shoulder pains."

"You mean the one who danced with us at the club?"

"Yes,"

Her lips turn into a thin line. "He can always ice it or pop an ibuprofen."

I look at her bewildered. "Do you not want to massage him?"

"No, it's not that." She shakes her head and her face falls. "I just thought that the appointment was for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 16.7K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
1.9K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
124K 4.3K 38
The thing that enraptures me, is her eyes. A deep, crystal, aqua blue, so clear in fact, that I find myself staring into them. You can see everything...
845 9 30
Renewed and edited version of "Am I Dreaming?" Hoseok held me in his arms looking deep into my eyes as he wipes away the last of my tears. "Are you o...