You're What!? - A Luke Hemmin...

By irwinxx5sos

Hannah Grace Smith is 16 years old and at a party that her friend, Charlotte Gander, took her to. She meets t... More

Chapter 1 - Party
Chapter 2 - Drunk
Chapter 3 - Waking Up
Chapter 5 - Pregnant
Chapter 6 - Mum
Chapter 7 - Dad...
Chapter 8 - Liz
Chapter 9 - I Can't...
Chapter 10 - Miss Hemmings
Chapter 11 - Note
Chapter 12 - Conversation
Chapter 13 - Together Again
Chapter 15 - Stay
Chapter 16 - I Miss You
Chapter 17 - Jealous
Chapter 18 - Baby Names
Chapter 19 - Home
Chapter 20 - Ella Chloe
Chapter 21 - Ella's Home!
Epilogue

Chapter 4 - Tests

770 25 1
By irwinxx5sos

February 16, 2013

*6 weeks later*

I woke up that morning at Charlotte's house because I slept over the night before. I didn't feel well this morning, but I hadn't been feeling well at all.  It just felt worst that day. It felt like I was getting beat up, especially in the stomach. I told Charlotte's mum about it, because she's a nurse, and she asked me different things.

"When did you first feel sick?" She asked.

"A little more than a week ago, maybe about two weeks."

"Okay, and where all does it hurt?"

"Well, I have a headache, a stomach ache, I'm tired, and I feel nauseous."

"Oh, um.. Just wondering, have you had any sexual activity lately, like, maybe since New Years?"

"No," I thought of Luke, "Well, actually, yes.."

"You are probably pregnant, Hannah. I suggest getting a few pregnancy tests, then maybe even going to the doctors for an ultrasound."

My jaw dropped, "o-okay". I then grabbed my wallet out of my bag and drive to the drugstore down the road. I picked up a few pregnancy tests, then drove back to Charlotte's house. I snuck past her, sitting in the living room and walked up to her bedroom. I then walked into the bathroom connected to her room. As I was taking the tests, the only thing in my mind was, "Please be negative, please be negative!"

I walked out of the room after taking them because I had to wait five minutes. It felt like the longest time ever. Charlotte actually came in after about three minutes. I was laying on her bed, constantly looking at my phone to see how much time was left. She then looked at me weird, "What's wrong, Hannah?"

"Um, nothing. I'm fine," I covered.

"Why do you keep looking at your phone then?"

"I'm waiting for a reply from Jaxon.. He told me he needed to tell me something about a change in plans. We were supposed to go out to eat with our parent's friends, but I'm not sure," I lied about my older brother texting me. He's eighteen, and I do text him a lot, though. I made the whole thing up.

"Oh okay," she nodded.

Another minute passed, and then Charlotte's mum called her down for something. Charlotte left her room, and as I heard her running down the stairs, my phone buzzed. It had been five minutes.. It was now time to see. I was so nervous. My hands were shaking so much. I could hardly even open the bathroom door. Once I got it opened, I walked over to the sink, and there were the tests. I looked and all three of them said positive. Tears formed in my eyes, and my began crying. I walked back into Charlotte's bedroom with the tests in my pocket. I sat down on Charlotte's bed, the pulled my feet up. I cried onto my lap for a while.

Minutes later, I was still crying, and Charlotte came in. She sat down next to me and said, "Sorry Hannah, my mum needed me to- wait.. Are you crying?"

I didn't say anything; I just nodded. She hugged me and asked why. I didn't feel like saying anything, so I pulled the tests out and ended up actually saying something: "These.."

"Hannah.. I'm sorry," she said when she saw the tests. She hugged me even tighter then. I hugged her back and cried onto her shoulder. I was so nervous.. I didn't know what I was going to do, how I was going to tell Luke, any of that. I was sixteen and pregnant... I was scared.

~

Sorry it's really short (and sorry if I annoy you by saying that all of the time..)!! I hope you like it anyways!!

-Lizzie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 65 12
In the end of summer, a week before school, Cierra Fuller got kicked out of her orphanage because she turned 16. They applied her with an apartment...
395K 10.9K 89
Hannah is a fourteen year old fangirl with a very complicated past, when her idols 5 seconds of summer whisk her away and put her straight in the spo...
212K 3.8K 29
Maybe you thinking, having a 'thing' with someone who is practically family is bad, well Olivia denies this, never planned anything towards her child...
857 137 35
What would happen if there were two sisters who got separated at birth? Well, that's Kayla and MacKenzie's story. MacKenzie, at a very young age, kne...