My Prince (Spock x reader)

By SpockFangirl

You are the princess of the Human kingdom, and to help improve relations, have been betrothed to Prince Spock... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Epilogue

Chapter 10

744 25 25
By SpockFangirl

~Spock's POV~

Her smile as she left was one full of sadness, not the hopeful one she was trying to convey. I felt my heartstrings tug with sadness and heartache, I cannot believe that I let a human do this to me, but yet a part of me is glad that I did. She has made me feel things that no one else could, everytime I think of her soft, sweet smile, a warm happiness fills my chest, and when I look at fantasy novels; I no longer think of a silly fictitious tale, but of her instead. But still, I let her get away and I needed to find a way to get her back.

"Father, may I talk to you?" I asked once I re-entered the castle.

"If it is about finding a way to marry the princess, then I am afraid that will not be possible." He replied. I hid away my frustrations and kept my growing emotions under control.

"I understand, Father." I nodded. I then made my way to my room, pondering over the few decisions I had. The first is kidnapping, the second being somehow finding a big enough dowry to get her back, and the third being eloping in secret in her kingdom. These three are not my ideal choices, but there is a possibility of me finding more.

"Spock?" My mother called, snapping me out of my trance, it seems that I was pacing while I was lost in thought.

"Yes, mother?" I replied.

"You're trying to find a way to get her back, aren't you?" She asked with worry. I simply nodded in reply, making her sigh. "Well, I am friends with her mother. We could probably get to (Y/N) through her."

"But what about father?"

"He doesn't need to know about this."

"But if he mind-melds with you then he will know."

"We will deal with that when the time comes. Now Josephine is very fond of you so I am certain she will be willing to help. While Darek is very controlling, we can easily find a way around him through Kirk since Darek reads through Josephine's mail." She schemed. I looked at her in shock, I never knew my mother could be this sneaky.

"But will this be safe?" I asked. She chuckled and looked at me with a soft smile.

"Sometimes you have to fight for the things that are worth fighting for."

"I'll grab some writing supplies."

"A splendid idea. I'll wait here." She beamed. I swiftly left the room to gather supplies and come back to my mother already having cleared my writing desk. "Do you mind if I write it?" She asked once I set the supplies down on the desk.

"I do not mind. It would be most logical to let you do it as you know the queen better than I do. Though I would like to write a letter to the General, it has been a while since I have seen him outside of today's events." I responded. She gave a slight chuckle and shook her head, leaving me confused as she began her half of the writing. As soon as she finished, I wrote my letter which simply reported the events as of recently, why he was receiving such a letter, and since humans like it so much, a want to hear back from him. The last time I sent a letter without that last part, he wrote a letter back how I sounded like I was writing a report instead of a letter, hopefully, this will prove to have better results.

"You should do some music practice until dinner." My mother suggested.

"Why do you suggest that? I am calm."

"Don't try to hide it, Spock, we both know you are quite stressed right now. Trust me, you need to relax." She doted as she placed a loving hand on my arm. She was right, ever since (Y/N) was taken away, I have been rather tense whether I wanted to be or not. I gave a hesitant nod back and she relaxed. "Good, I don't want my son to be giving any hints to his father of our plans." She winked.

"I will be in the music hall if you need me. I will see you at dinner."

"I'll see you then."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 7.4K 36
Princey and Anxiety have always been at odds; when you're a polar opposite to someone, how could you not be? However, Princey begins to notice certai...
72 17 14
Seven years later and Arden is at peace once again, the young princess has now grown up and her brother has been found. However, another problem lies...
676 3 28
She was every bit her brother's sister. Having grown up being raised by him, she spent most of her life trying to become a star fleet officer. It was...
2.6K 71 19
Kipo in the modern world. That would make the weirdness go away? Right? Not if your parents are scientists. -________________________________________...