Cassie And Sebbie (Completed)

By PurpleCatCritters

I wake up, feel something warm and soft latched on my back and find a small hand draped over my waist. I lift... More

Chapter 1. Bestie
Chapter 2. Photoshoot
Chapter 3. Take me!
LOMBF Chapter 4. Live Concert
LOMBF Chapter 5. 'Fish' Paper
LOMBF Chapter 6. Grandkid, please!
Chapter 7. Broke
Chapter 8. Unicorn?
Chapter 9. Meet and Greet
Chapter 10. Betrayed
LOMBF Chapter 11. Clarification
LOMBF Chapter 13. Round Two
LOMBF Chapter 14. QnA
LOMBF Chapter 15. Babysit Day
LOMBF Chapter 16. Moving out
LOMBF Chapter 17. Well..
LOMBF Chapter 18. GOOOOAAAAAL!!!
LOMBF Chapter 19. Lucky
LOMBF Chapter 20. Dinner
LOMBF Chapter 21. Tampons
LOMBF Chapter 22. Nightmare
LOMBF Chapter 23. Bachelor Party
LOMBF Chapter 24. Strippers
LOMBF Chapter 25. Out of Control
LOMBF Chapter 26. I do
LOMBF Chapter 27. Baby bump
LOMBF Chapter 28. Gryffindor
LOMBF Chapter 29. Bikini
LOMBF Chapter 30. Intruder
Chapter 31: Wasted Time
Chapter 32. Murderer
Chapter 33. Culprits
Chapter 34. Somebody to Love
Chapter 35. Left Alone
Chapter 36. Stalker
Chapter 37. Proud Sister
Chapter 38. Regret
Chapter 39. Traumatic
Chapter 40. Hate
Chapter 41. Punishment
Chapter 42. Sarah
Chapter 43. Get Off
Chapter 44. Doodles
Chapter 45. Lieutenant
Chapter 46. Prank
Chapter 47. Alive
Chapter 48. Lullaby
Chapter 49. Competition
Chapter 50. Delusional Nerdy
Chapter 51. Suspect
Chapter 52. Half-sister
Chapter 53. Baby brother
Chapter 54. Arranged Marriage
Chapter 55. Double Wedding
Chapter 56. Loss
Chapter 57. Step Mom
Chapter 58. Second Chance
Epilogue 1. Family
Epilogue 2. Pain
Epilogue 3. Growing Family

LOMBF Chapter 12. Cosplay Time

53 32 0
By PurpleCatCritters

Sebastian's POV

"How did your son looks like my fiance?" I asked Dave.

"My son looks like his mother," He deadpanning.

How could Cassie his mother? She was never pregnant before, "Hun, please explain this to me," I glare at Cassie.

"The mother is not Acacia, Seb. Are you dumb?" Dave loses his patience.

"Oh, sorry," I said. Then he explains about his wife and how he got a feeling toward Cassie. Poor man. When I think about it, impossible a man with that look is still single in this age, found out that his wife already passed away.

"I have no family anymore, my parents were long dead, no sibling. Just have this boy. If it okay, can I take you two as my brother and sister?" Dave asked sadly.

"I would love to!" Cassie squealed. Dave smiled.

"Me too, but are you sure? We could be handful sometimes," I grinned.

"Then I just need to think about some good spanking mode," Dave said and we laughed.

Fabian is so cute, Dave tells us that he usually avoided strangers, but he quickly warms up to us. The sight of Cassie holding him makes me want kids of our own.

Dave carries Fabian and bids their goodbye. I tell Cassie that we should go home too before Alan and Robert destroy it.

"Seb," Cassie's soft voice calling me.

"Hmm?"

"Are you running here?"

"Yeah, driving will take too much time to get into you," I said.

"Did it means that I can get a piggyback ride home?" This girl loves to torture me.

"Yes, anything to make you happy," What to do? I love to keep her happy, she's not that heavy, though.

"I love you, Sebastian," She said, hug my neck while I carry her on my back. Her boobs pressing there makes me shudder.

"I love you more, princess," I said, a few walkers snap a picture of us with their phone, a few ask for pictures together with Cassie in my back, some others congratulate us on our engagement.

***

When we arrived, Alan is asleep on the sofa in the living room and Bob is getting out of the bathroom, "Welcome home, Cassie!" Bob smiled.

"Thanks, Bobby. Have you all eat?" She asked while taking off her jacket.

"Nope, I'm starve to death here, I can't even move from your couch," Alan whimpers, "I'm starving and exhausted after sex,"

"OMG! You and Bobby had sex in my home?!" Cassie yelled and I laughed so hard.

"Ew! No, Acacia. Alan is in the middle of gardening when I drag him here!" Bob shuddered.

"Oh, I thought.." Cassie mumbled while washing her hands, "What y'all wanna eat?"

"Cheese omelet!" I squealed.

"Me too!" Says Bob.

"Me three!" Says Alan.

Cassie laughed while wearing the apron, "It felt like I have three sons already," She mumbled and shakes her head.

We play video games while waiting for the food done.

***

A few hours later after the boys going home, we are about to take a shower, when Dave calling. Cassie put him on speaker.

"Hello, Davey!" Cassie chirped.

"Where's Seb?!" Dave yelled, I look at Cassie expectantly.

"I'm here, Dave. What's up?"

"What the hell you teach my son?!" Dave yelled.

"Holicrap!" We heard Fabian yelled. Gulp. How did he know I'm the one who-

"Who tells you that word, spawn?" Dave asked the boy.

"Sebby!" Shit. Cassie giggled and run to the bathroom, leaving me with mad Dave on the call.

I ended with a babysit punishment for a few days. By the time Dave hang up, Cassie is done showering, I missed taking a shower together with my fiance. I regretting agreed to be Dave's brother already.

After showers, I snuggle Cassie in her room, we take a nap until it's time to get ready for the concert.

***

The alarm wakes us up at 5 pm. I look at Casie's red face. What the hell is in her dream this time? I swear this girl always has the weirdest ones.

"I want you," She said. Oh, how I wish that tonight we don't have to work.

Before I even respond, She straddling me and gives me a needy kiss. I'm hard. I slip my hands inside her tee and play with her mounds, she moaned in my mouth. She trailing kisses to my jaw and neck, and I slide one of my hands to her flat stomach, to her lower back, and knead her butt, she shudders. I strokes her core and she moaned my name.

Then she stopped and climbed off of me, "Oh God, I'm sorry for my lack of control. We have to work. You need a shower?" I shake my head.

Doesn't she know I need a release now? I want to cry, "Oh, I think you need a release," She said looking at the tent forming on my pants. Thanks for the reminder, fiance.

She tries to get my pants off, so I lift my butt. She throws my pants and boxer to the floor and staring wide-eyed at my full-blown member, "Oh wow. There's no chance 'that' would fit in my tiny hole," This girl is really-

Before I realize what she about to do, she put him in her mouth. She sent my world spinning for ten minutes and makes me cum in her mouth. She is really something.

***

Today, we don't have to wear any specific attire, so we dressed on our own. But Cassie makes my jaw dropped to the floor when she comes out of her room, with a complete black widow costume. That displayed cleavage and shoulder-length red wig, plus green contact lenses. Fucking sexy.

She smirked at me, "Wipe your drool, fiance. Now dress up for me,"

"Babe, should you really wear that?"

"Yes," She deadpanning.

"What should I wear?"

"Hulk?"

"Are you kidding?" She laughed.

"Ultron hawk eye?"

"Okay,"

We take a picture of our costumes but not posting it to surprise the audience and our fans online. We sing 'Finesse' by Bruno Mars and Cardi B as the opening while entering the stage. Consider its success, the crowd cheering seeing our costumes. In one hour, our entrance with Finesse and the costumes are trending on YouTube.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Acacia's POV

People love seeing me in this costume. Should I do more cosplay? I think I should ask my followers later. I will need a warm shower and wash my hair after we get home, the wig and tight leather are hell uncomfortable, but it worth the gorgeous look.

The concert is done for tonight. We Sing 'Remember Me' as the closing, the duet version. We both love Coco and this song.

I pull off my wig as soon as we entered the car, "I bet your scalp feels itchy with that wig on," Sebby commented, he put off his long coat and goes shirtless.

"Yup. Can I do that too?"

"What?"

"Shirtless,"

"Not here, at home later with me. Go naked and I won't mind?" He bites his smile and winks.

"Perv,"

"Said a girl who gropes my dick every time she wakes up," He said while starts the engine. I gasped. Well, I did that unconsciously.

***

Seb entered the bathroom first as he just needs it for a quick shower, while I need a long one. After drying my hair, I get out of it only in my robe. He is in our living room only in PJ pants, busy with his phone. Looks like he already waiting for me. I steal a glance at that bare toned chest and abs.

He walks toward our floor-to-ceiling mirror and called me, "Come here, baby,"

I comply and approaching him. He pulls me to stand in front of him and hold my waist, my back in his chest, he looks at me in the eyes throughour reflection, "Let me touch you," He said and a blush creeping into my face.

His fingers find the end of the straps and pull off the knots, then his hand slides slowly to caressing my breast. His hand is big, warm, and gentle. He buries his nose on my hair, I feel him hardening in my back, his eyes still on mine.

His other hand sliding down to my core and stroking it in a light circular motion, and his other hand peels off my robe. I'm naked before him. He gives me a gentle caress all over my sensitive spots, gets me wetter and wetter, and makes me watch all of that through our reflection in the mirror. He is so good at this.

He stopped exactly when I'm about to reach my climax. I want to slap him. I groan and he chuckled. I turn around and pull his head to me for a kiss. I grab his hard member and stroke him up and down.

"Cas.. you better stop before I lose my control," He whispered in my lips.

"I want you to lose control," I reply and his eyes darkened.

"Don't blame me if you getting pregnant by tomorrow," Wait, I regret it. Am I? He is my fiance, it's okay getting pregnant with his baby, right? Okay, hopefully, I'm ready for this.

He scoops me, carrying me to his room and places me on his bed. I hook my toe at his waistband to slide off his pants. He hovers on top of me to kiss me, then trailing kisses all over my neck and down to my breast, he goes down and stops to spread my legs, he gulped on the view of me soread before him.

I never felt this exposed before, my face probably as red as a tomato, "Damn, I'm so lucky to having you," he said before diving down to eat me. His tongue did the magic until I come undone in his mouth.

After my pants goes down, he positioned the tip of his member on my opening. He pushes me open bit by bit, stops every moment I hissed to kiss me and tell me the pain will pass, it's felt like my body was torn into two, he is huge, and nothing ever has been entered me before.

After I get more comfortable, he started to thrust. It was so good and will be unforgettable, our first lovemaking. I come and it triggering his climax. He pulls out of me and cum in my belly. It was beautiful. Sebastian is very gentle towards me, I love him more and more.

***

My eyes jerks open when I feel a wet cloth touching my skin.

"Oh, I'm sorry to wake you up," Sebby stands beside the bed with a wet washcloth in his hand.

My eyes watered, "Are you going to clean me up?" He nodded innocently, isn't he the sweetest? "You don't have to do that, love,"

"I'm happy to taking care of you," He shrugged and starts to wipe my belly and thighs gently.

"I love you, Sebastian. Thank you for taking care of me for all these years,"

"I love you too, baby. Don't forget that you also taking care of me, I won't survive without your cooking," He said while wiping my 'area', "I'm starving,"

"Oh, I forgot completely that we don't have dinner yet. What time is it? I'll make a quick dinner for us. My God, I'm the worst fiance," I grumbled, sit down but Seb pushed me back.

"Don't moving around, hun. Give it a rest, it must be sore. I'll call a delivery, what do you want?" He said and nod his chin toward my lower body, I blushed.

"What do you want to eat now?" I asked him.

"Hot chicken wings with a lot of cheese sauce," He gaze away and drooling. I laughed, he is so cute.

"Okay, order what you want, make it three portion," I said. He smiled and gives me a clean shirt to wear. He kissed my head before get out of the room, brings the warm water basin with the washcloth inside, with him.

He stopped in the doorway and turn his head to look at me, "That was amazing. If I don't remember that you might have felt sore down there, I would love a second round by now," He winked. I'm speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 281 52
"I had always fit into people's standards. Perfect. People don't tell you how much it sucks to be perfect. They expect happiness. They expect a p...
4.8K 104 59
Ava is eighteen and has never been kissed. She goes off to college hoping that some guy will sweep her off her feet. Unfortunately, she finds that...
1.4K 21 37
"I'll wait as long as you need." he whispered and I felt myself blush. Carson would wait for me. He wanted me. I cleared my throat a little which ma...
109K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...