The ultimate joke book

By LOLOMGHEYHI

Hope you like the book, and please comment if you like it or if you have any feedback. Also please vote. More

Knock knock jokes
Funny short stories
Funny comebacks/situations
Funny,Cute and Crazy pick-up lines
Insults
Word play jokes
One liner jokes
Funny jokes
Quotes
Short jokes
Finish the song lyrics
Clean jokes
Funny conversations
Funny jokes 2
Long jokes
Would you rather?
30 funny ways to annoy the teacher
Funny puns
Funny insults 2
Knock knock jokes 2
Funny short stories 2
Clean jokes 2
Long jokes 2
Funny riddles
Funny one liners 2
Funny comebacks/situations 2
Funny insults 3
Finish the song lyrics 2
Funny conversations 2
Did you ever wonder?
Funny teenage posts
Would you rather 2
Funny tweets
Funny statuses
Words and their funny meanings
Funny riddles 2
Funny teenage posts 2
Funny, Cute and Crazy pick up lines 2
Word play jokes 2
Funny quotes 2
30 ways to annoy your parents
Funny puns 2
Funny tweets 2
Funny statuses 2
Words and their funny meanings 2
Awkward moments
Funny thoughts
Funny logic
Funny arguments
Funny rants
Funny, Cute, Crazy pick up lines for what girls should say to boys
30 ways to annoy your teacher 2
30 ways to annoy your parents 2
Awkward moments 2
Funny thoughts 2
Funny arguments 2
Funny logic 2
Funny rants 2
Awkward questions to ask a girl
Funny poems
Did you ever wonder 3?
Knock knock jokes 3
Funny long jokes 3
Funny comebacks/situations 3
Funny poems 2
Awkward questions to ask a boy
Funny girl tips
Funny boy tips
Funny advice from little children
Funny advice from little children 2
Funny short stories about school
Funny advice from little children 3
Funny short stories about school 2
Funny advice from little children 4
Funny advice from little children 5
Funny advice from little children 6
Funny advice from little children 7
30 ways to annoy your teacher 3
Funny Riddles 2

Did you ever wonder 2

822 8 4
By LOLOMGHEYHI

My shout outs are for DamHunterofArtemis, SluttyKitty17, tantancuffy136, Error_Macro and Aqila_Monster.

Thank you everyone for all of the support I really appreciate it. We have hit 5k views, thank you.

Why do you need a drivers license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?

Why isn't "phonetic" spelled the way it sounds?

Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?

Why are there flotation devices under airplane seats instead of parachutes?

Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations when smoking is not permitted there?

Do you need a silencer if you're going to shoot a mime?

Have you ever imagined a world without any hypothetical situations?

How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the morning?

If 7-11s are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?

If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?

If you tied buttered toast to the back of a cat and dropped it from a height, what would happen?

If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?

You know how many packages say "OPEN HERE". What is the protocol if it says "OPEN SOMEWHERE ELSE"?

Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of a drive-up ATM?

Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Why is it when you transport something by car it's called a shipment, but if you send it by ship it's called cargo?

You know the indestructible little black box that's found on airplanes.....why can't they make the airplane out of the same material?

Why is it when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?

After eating, do amphibians have to wait one hour before getting out of the water?

How can there be self-help *groups*?

If white wine goes with fish, do white grapes go with sushi?

If a mute swears, does his mother make him wash his hands with soap?

If someone has a mid-life crisis while playing hide & seek, does she automatically lose because she can't find herself?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?

Is there another word for synonym?

Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Just before someone gets nervous, do they experience cocoons in their stomach?

When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their picket signs?

When you open a new bag of cotton balls, is the top one meant to be thrown away?

When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does he wonder why you're just sitting there, staring at the toilet?

Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Thank you for reading please vote and comment your feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.2K 45
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
54.4K 694 40
หš ยท . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœŽ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ...
141K 5.1K 25
ููŠุตู„ ุจุญุฏู‡ ูˆุนุตุจูŠู‡ ู†ุทู‚: ุงู† ู…ุงุฎุฐูŠุชูƒ ูˆุฑุจูŠุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ูˆู„ุฏ ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุงู„ูˆุฌุฏ ุจุจุฑูˆุฏ ูˆุนู†ุงุฏ : ุงู† ู…ุงุฑูุถุชูƒ ู…ุงูƒูˆู† ุจู†ุช ุชุฑูƒูŠ !
148K 5.4K 26
AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE :- King of Rajasthan, Cold, handsome, dashing, fearless, egoistic, rude, heartless, short- tempered, Maybe he is heartless but...