๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—๐“๐‡ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โžค Ray

By Amanda_Grathan

"Come escape with us and be free." "Come and escape with me." ๏พŸ Summary - โžด With the escaping and... More

๐Ÿน๐Ÿฟแด›สœ ษขษชส€สŸ - แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡แด… ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€สŸแด€ษดแด…
แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แดกสœแด€แด›'s แด›สœษชs?
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
sแดแด€สŸสŸ แด›แด€สŸแด‹ แดกษชแด›สœ ษดแดส€แดแด€ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
ษดแด‡แดก า“ษชแด„! sแดส€แด› แดา“
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
sษชแด…แด‡ sแด„แด‡ษดแด‡s
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
สแด‡s, แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ า“ษชแด„
แด›สœแด‡ แดแด‡แดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดแดœษขแด‡

แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡

3.7K 170 961
By Amanda_Grathan

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

These three have sneaked in, they mentioned. Minerva's allies had to steal for them to live. Because they don't have anywhere to get supplies.

"We only need the medicine." Emma said. "So let's go in a small group."

"Right!" Hayato replied.

"Jin, please stay here. If we don't return by nightfall, please take everyone to Minerva's place." Emma ordered.

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Jin, take them safely alright?" Athena added. "Also, tell him that everything is settled with the plans."

Ray turned to their conversation, wondering what plans they were.

"Roger!" Jin said.

"We need one more.." Emma said. "Zack can you come with us?"

"Wait! Let me go instead." Anna stepped out of the crowd.

"Anna?!" Thoma exclaimed.

"The most rational choice is to leave Zack here because if something happens he is here to treat Dominic and Chris, as well fighting off the enemies."

"I should be the one to go." She said. "I'll bring back the medicine Chris needs."

"But Anna!" Nat argued, worried for her.

"Anna is right." Zack said. "Another reason is that she knows about medicines more than anyone else."

"She put a lot of effort reading and studying the books back at the shelter. All for the sake of supporting her family." Zack said.

"She has incredibly fast learning that even Lucas was left impressed." Sandy added, which made the girl flush in embarrassment.

"So let her go. Even if they lack any medicine there, she'll find a way." Zack said.

"You should let Ray go with you guys as well." Oliver said. "Because everyone is so worried."

Like he'd not go with them. "These two have been so nervous for a while because of that!" Gillian laughed.

"He's a bit like Yuugo!" Thoma and Lannion teased.

Athena then cleared her throat, grabbing everyone's attention. "As much as I like this wholesome conversation, we should leave immediately."

"Alright." Emma nodded. "We will be back everyone!"

Ray was worried for his little brother's situation. There was no other way than go get medicine. They must get some in order for Chris to survive his fever.

On the way there, Ray noticed how distant Athena was from them. He kept staring at her for most of the time. He once had eye contact with her and her eyes were so intriguingly familiar.

Where could he have possibly seen it when they only met today?

They finally saw a big building surrounded by trees. Athena stopped walking by the tree and ushered Hayato go by her side. "Hayato, instruct them."

Hayato nodded in response and turned to them. "This is the farm. Don't worry this is a low-grade farm, so the security level is weak."

"But we need to be very quiet." Hayato said. "Once they spot us, they'll come at us with whatever they got."

Says the guy who screamed so loud. Ray brushed the thought off and nodded.

"Just avoid the cameras so we won't be seen. We need to stay stealthy and unseen." Hayato said.

"Well then." Athena stretched her body, before opening a small metal trap door on the ground. "Let's get going."

Underneath was a sewer where water flowed. They reached a part where Hayato instructed them to go inside the tube that leads up the building. "We'll move here." Hayato said.

"There's a camera by the right side." Hayato said. "Keep that in mind."

"The medicine room is at the end of the corridor." Hayato stated.

They maneuvered behind the cameras carefully. They stayed alert for any demons that might show up. Ray's breat hitched when he suddenly saw a demon by the corner near Anna.

"Get back!" Athena yelled and ran up to the demon. She raised her bow straight to the demon's eye, killing it in one shot.

"Run!" Ray shouted holding up his gun.

"Human invaders!" Many demons went up against them as they were alerted by the sudden situation. Athena and Ray held their weapons up towards them. The security got tight and they were surrounded.

"Athena! Sir Ray!" They heard a voice from the distance who called them. It was Hayato running towards them. Ray shot a demon before turning to the boy.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" Athena raised her voice at the poor, shaken boy.

"You should be protecting Emma and Anna!" Ray exclaimed while shooting one of the demons.

"That's it! I am protecting them!" Hayato said. "By luring these demons around and get them away from the two!"

"I forgot how smart you were." Athena sighed and shot another demon that almost got Ray.

"Thanks for the help." Ray said to Hayato who only beamed a smile.

"You're seriously trembling though." Ray said.

"Well this is seriously scary!" Hayato said, still smiling despite of how he was shaking so bad.

One after one, they brought down their enemies with their weapons. Unbelievably so, Athena was so fast at shooting them with only her bow and arrow. Not even him or Emma could pull that off.

She launches up to the air, getting three arrows and swiftly shooting three demons. Then running beside them sp fast that they almost couldn't keep up. Athena was on another level.

Where could she have possibly train for all of that? He couldn't tell her age but her skills were top notch and she was incredibly fast. It was almost not human of her.

"Wah! She's so amazing!" Hayato exclaimed while looking back at her, almost tripping.

"Now is not the time." Athena grumbled while successfully taking down another demon.

They eventually got out of the building. Athena ran before them. Once outside, they spotted Emma and a tall, big guy dressed in stripes. If it wasn't odd enough, the person was wearing a paper bag on his head.

That guy was about to slash Emma with it's weapon when Athena dashed infront of him and stopped the sword.

"Zazie, put it down." Athena said, while ushering Emma to get back. The guy did what she told and earned a great pat on the back by Athena.

"They're our saviors!" Hayato exclaimed.

"Emma! I'm glad you're alright!" Anna gave her sister a hug.

Ray smiled, relieved that Emma wasn't eaten and was saved. He then turned to the enormous guy who seemingly is gripping Hayato's head. "Is this your ally?"

"Yeah! This is Zazie. He is boss' trusted friend just like Athena." Hayato winced in pain because of Zazie's gripping.

"Put him down right this instant." Athena said to Zazie, who seemed a little bit shaken up after her voice raised.

"Uwaah.."

"Alright, I forgive you." Athena sighed and reached for his head, giving him a head pat.

"You see those two? They're insanely strong. But you can never tell what they're thinking. They only listen to boss' orders." Hayato stated.

So that explains her crazy, mind blowing skills. She took down at least twenty demons on the way. She was even too fast to catch up with. And that guy, just easily killed four hungry demons in one slash. Their agility and speed were leveled high.

They were interesting. These were the closest supporters of Minerva. Still, he wondered of their insane strength and stamina.

"And to tell you, Athena is soft for him. She never even forgives me when I accidentally bump into her." Hayato whispered to Ray's ear. Funnily, Athena's gaze fixated on Hayato.

"You'd be beaten up right now if the Gracefield kids weren't here." Athena said while glaring at the terrified boy.

"She's joking, right?" Ray asked the boy.

Hayato nervously laughs. "Kind of?"

"Let's get going. The demons will definitely swarm the place if we stay any longer." Athena said while stretching. Ray doesn't know why she stretched at the beginning and just at the end of the situation. Maybe the stress was getting her, he wasn't exactly sure.

They got back at where they camped. The kids were drawn to Zazie as he was enormously tall and most of all, he had a paper bag on his head.

"Is Chris okay?" Athena asked Ray.

"Yeah." Ray answered. "It seems that the medicine is working."

"Hm, good." Athena nodded.

Just then, Athena glanced at Jemima who yawned. She bended down to her, her back facing Ray. "Are you sleepy? You should go rest."

"Yeah." Jemima said while rubbing her eyes.

"Let's get you to bed." Athena said, standing up straight.

"You remind me of my big sister (Y/N)." Jemima said, looking up to the hooded girl. Athena then stretched and turned to her.

"Really?" Athena chuckled. "Because I very well know her."

"Is she safe?" Jemima asked. "Is she at Minerva's place? How do you know her?" Jemima bombarded her with questions.

So she knows who (Y/N) was? "I have my ways of knowing her. Come closer, I'll tell you a secret." Athena ushered her close while sitting down to get on her level.

Ray only listened to their conversation but he couldn't tell why Jemima gasped in surprise when Athena fully faced her. "Y-you.." Jemima stuttered.

He was about to ask Athena about (Y/N) but she suddenly left to Zazie. "It's a secret alright?" He could see her wink at Jemima.

"Jemima? You seem pretty shaken up." Ray asked the little girl. "Are you alright? What did she tell you?"

"Nothing! Just about how she knew (Y/N)." Jemima said, while looking back at Athena.

Did she whisper it to her or something? "She said (Y/N)'s safe back at M-minerva's place."

So (Y/N) was alive. He breathed out a relieved sigh and looked back at Athena. Who was talking to Hayato and Zazie.

"Hey." He approached her. "Mind if I talk to you?"

"Oh sure." Athena shrugged and gave Hayato one last glare.

They went by a corner and faced each other. Athena raised her eyebrows at him. He could fully see her up close.

Athena had a black mask, probably just some cloth, that covered half of her face. Leaving her eyes visible. Those orbs were so familiar, it was the same as (Y/N)'s but he can't just jump to conclusions.

"You mentioned how you know (Y/N)." He said. "Is she.. Safe?"

"Oh she's safer as ever." She said. "She might be safe but she's really broken."

What did she mean by that? "Don't worry. You'll see her soon at the hideout."

Athena then stared back at his dark green orbs. He felt a little bit overwhelmed under her gaze. "Do you have anything else to say?"

"You know." She started. "Your eyes look pretty."

He was surprised by the sudden statement. He never had any compliment about his features since (Y/N) told him how his eyes were pretty. Athena and (Y/N) both gave him the same compliment.

"You're really worried for (Y/N), don't you?" She said. Athena chuckled and crossed her arms. "You got a crush on her?"

Ray then flushed red in embarrassment. "What are you talking about? Of course I'll be worrying for her."

"But why?" Athena closed in on his face. "You got a crush on her, don't you?" She teased even more.

Ray's face was nothing but red at this point. "I don't have time for crushing on someone in this situation."

"Denying, denying." Athena clicked her tongue, sighing. "Your face completely says the opposite."

"Don't worry though." She stretched her arms. "She might have a crush on you as well."

It wasn't that he was interested of (Y/N)'s feelings. But he wanted to know if it was true. Though, he was embarrassed to ask further questions.

He surely doesn't have a crush on her, right?

"She told me how charmingly handsome you were." Athena nudged him. "And how you were so cool."

"Did she really?" He asked.

"Yup." Athena crossed her arms. He could feel her smiling under the mask. "I must say, she isn't wrong."

"You're making things up aren't you?" He said.

"Why would I do that? I'm honest." She said.

"Then tell me." He leaned in to her face. "Are you (Y/N)?"

The girl's eyes widened when his face got near hers. Ray had always been wondering if they were the same person, the moment he laid his eyes on her familiar orbs.

"Me? Pft." She said. "You must be getting sleepy, mister cyclops."

Ray remembered Yuugo calling him that nickname back then. "Maybe I am."

"Go close your eyes, we will keep watch tonight." She said while patting his back. "You had a long journey."

"Goodnight." She said.

"Yeah, night."

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Two days later, they finally arrived at the area of the hideout. Everyone gasped in surprise. The hideout was just a big tree with no house or whatsoever. Ray furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Big!" Emma exclaimed as she watched the tree, her mouth agape.

It was true that the area was far away from the demon villages. But through his observations. This forest was surely filled with wild demons.

How could they possibly fit a hundred people?

"Hayato, go inform him." Athena ordered the boy.

"Yes ma'am!" Hayato said. To their surprise, Hayato was actually so fast at running.

"I hope he doesn't trip." Athena sighed and stretched her body. "Well then, follow me Gracefield children."

Everyone had their eyes wide open, their mouths agape. When they went through the entrance, they were surprised by the enormous city inside the tree. A whole town inside a tree.

"This is the hideout." Jin stated.

It was so enormous and wide. They could see people living their lives normally. Children ran around happily, it was like a paradise.

"Is this the?!" Lani and Thoma exclaimed, totally enamored by the town in front of them.

"Our hideout." Jin said.

"Yes, we know that." Gillian smiled at the boy, obviously annoyed that he said it twice.

"This was once the hidden village of an ancient demon clan." Jin said. "The other demons don't know about these ruins, so they don't come around."

"Let's care for the injured first." Jin said.

They brought Chris, Dominic and the other injured children to the infirmary. Anna was seen so amazed by all the medical equipments and different kinds of medicines. Everybody was astonished.

"Everyone come with me." Jin said.

They passed by children after children. There were so many rooms filled with books, food and clothes. It was amazing how they maintained such a place. Everything was complete in there.

The children were all smiling here.

"Welcome!"

"We have tea! Sweets! You name it!"

"S-sweets?!"

Athena lingered around and was swarmed by little children. "Athena! Athena! You're so cool!"

"Thank you for saving us!"

Athena gave them a silent response. Before long, she gave the kids some head pats. Which made them go crazy.

"She patted me!"

"Wah! I'm telling Jake about this!"

"Athena isn't so cold at all!"

Ray could see how Athena was popular around the town. She was always stared at from afar. And little kids wanted to talk to her.

"I thought she was always mean!" Another kid said.

Okay, that was a bit rude.

"The boss wants to meet the leader." Hayato announced, coming down the stairs to greet them.

"I'll be back soon guys!" Emma said, leaving them with Zazie and Hayato. Jin and Athena were left behind with them.

A few several minutes later, Athena then got up the stairs and ushered Jin to let them go up. "Let's go folks! The boss wants to see you guys."

When they opened the door, they found Emma talking to a person inside. And who that person might be? It's his supposed to be dead, the genius Norman.

"It's the boy from Emma's picture." Violet muttered.

"But isn't he supposed to be.." Gillian paused, staring at Norman.

"Wait, Minerva is.." Lannion paused in realization.

"Norman?!"

"You're alive and safe!" Gilda cried.

"We're so glad!"

Ray approached him. He felt all sort of emotions, but mostly he was annoyed on how he was alive all this time. And he did what any annoyed person would do, he slapped the poor boy's face.

What a nice greeting.

"You're terrible. You didn't even say hi before punishing me." Norman laughed and held his cheek. "But you got to see great things didn't you?"

"Yeah, thanks for that." Ray said, starting to cry. Tears flowed down his face, relieved of Norman's safety. He haven't cried in a long time.

"You all have grown so well." Norman smiled at the little children. He glanced at Athena by the side who kept stretching for who knows why. "Athena."

"Yeah?" She turned to Norman who called her.

"Isn't it time to introduce yourself?" Norman smiled while she was silent.

"I've already introduced myself." She said.

"Norman, Athena mentioned that (Y/N) is here. Where is she?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, where is she Norman?" Emma asked as well.

Norman smiled and walked towards Athena. "She was closer than you thought." Norman said, before taking her hood off of her head.

"I could've done that myself." Athena grumbled and took off her mask, revealing a whole familiar face.

That shade of (light/dark) (H/C) hair, he recognizes that. Her eyes, it made sense on why they both have the same eyes. Her features matched everything to (Y/N).

The smile she wore today, was definitely the same one he saw two years ago.

"(Y/N)?" Ray called her name.

"It's been so long, has it?" She said. "I'm sorry for leaving you."

Ray immediately hugged her which made everyone widen their eyes in surprise. She was warm, she was real. He hugged her just like that day when they escaped.

"Idiot, you're alive." He said, pulling away. He pinched her cheek out of annoyance. "And you didn't even tell me you were you back when we met."

"Ow," (Y/N) winced, pulling his hands away from her face. "I'm sorry, okay?"

"It's the girl from Ray's picture." Gillian nudged Violet.

"Oh yeah." Violet said. "She's pretty."

When they finally faced each other, they stared for a moment. "Watch, they're going to kiss." Lannion whispered to Thoma.

"Isn't that what couples do?"

"Well aren't they a couple? Duh."

Ray glanced at the two who stopped talking after they were caught. He smiled at their silliness and turned to her once again. He didn't notice but he held her hand close to him.

He doesn't want to let go.

"Are you going to slap me too?" She asked.

"I might, but I don't want to ruin your pretty face." He smirked at her. Realizing what he said, he coughed. "Your pretty ugly face. I don't want to damage it more."

"I can't say the same to you, buddy. You're pretty handsome." She grinned, patting his shoulder with her unheld hand.

Ray felt his face go warm and his heart beated erratically. She complimented him despite calling her ugly, which was a lie. She was ethereal.

"Is this what you call flirting?" Don playfully whispered to Nat which made everyone snicker besides the two.

Ray blushed even more when he remembered their conversation two days ago. When 'Athena' told him (Y/N) had a crush on him. They were the same person and now he realizes that (Y/N) has feelings for him.

What a way to let his heart beat so fast.

"Ray, why is your face so red?" Emma asked in concern.

"Nothing." Ray said while scratching his head.

"Oh gosh, you're alive." Gilda hugged (Y/N) with no hesitation.

"Yeah." She warmly smiled.

"So this is (Y/N).." Oliver said while staring at the girl talking to the little kids.

"She's prettier in person." Nigel elbowed Oliver.

Ray had heard all sorts of compliments towards the girl. He doesn't know why he was so irritated. It's just compliments, he thought.

She was named after Athena to hide her identity. Her abilities matched the goddess as Athena was the goddess of war and wisdom. (Y/N) is truly smart but she was unbelievably strong.

Back at the house, she was a little weak like Norman. (Y/N) didn't join any of their playing of tag. She couldn't catch her own breath just by running.

Now, she was incredibly strong. Too strong he might add. Along with that guy Zazie, how could they possibly do all of that?

"So Phil and the others are left back at the house?" Norman asked Emma. "But you all made it this far very well. Meeting the Grand valley children is very fortunate. From the bottom of my heart, I'm really happy."

Ray thought on how funny Norman was talking so formally.

"We apologize for not getting on time." (Y/N) said. "If we, no me, would've been quicker. I could've saved all of them.."

Everyone was so surprised of (Y/N)'s soft voice, except the Gracefield children. This was (Y/N) right now. The Athena they met earlier was an aggressive and a sarcastic girl, but right now she was (Y/N).

But over two years of separation, she might have changed.

"Don't say sorry! This is all on the Ratri clan." Gillian said, making (Y/N) smile.

"Where have you all been, Norman and (Y/N)?" Gilda asked.

"We were in /\7214. A sight for experimenting cattle children." Norman said, while showing them her mark just by his chest.

(Y/N) also showed also showed them her mark. "That mark is just like Adam's!" Gillian pointed out.

"Lambda /\7214. A brand new farm located at the westernmost area."

"So you came from there?" Ray asked, unknowingly holding (Y/N)'s hand. "How did you leave it?"

"We exploded the whole entire facility. It's mostly Norman's doing though." (Y/N) shrugged as she looks over her hand, seemingly blushing.

"I gathered some comrades and got in touch with Minerva's supporter. He told me about this place." Norman looked back at (Y/N). "Is it alright to go on?"

"Yeah, it's okay." She smiled.

"(Y/N) got experimented there, daily. She got injected with all sorts of drugs and it was too much for her. Just like Zazie, whom you guys met earlier. She gained superhuman strength after all those experiments. There are side effects and that's what we are dealing with right now." He explained.

Ray widened his eyes as he looks upon (Y/N). He thought she was taken as a Mother in training but she went through much more hell than that.

Norman then explained everything about being Minerva and all about the demons. How every demon needed to eat a human for them to live on. It was truly surprising.

"Well then, we can talk much more later." Norman said with a smile.

"You all must be so tired." (Y/N) laughed. "Because I am really tired."

"Do I need to get Hayato for you?" Norman asked in concern.

"No need, I'll come with you all." She said, stretching.

"Are you alright?" Ray asked.

"Yeah." She smiled.

They followed Norman to outside and down the stairs. Everyone around them started to whisper and stare.

"It's the boss."

"The boss?!"

"Minerva?!"

"It's Athena!"

"She took her hood down! And her mask!"

"The rumors are true, she's really pretty under the mask."

"I wanna marry her!"

"Is she holding that guy's hand?"

"But I thought both her and Minerva were a couple?"

"Who knows."

"Hey Norman, (Y/N). Everyone seems to be so shocked to see you." Don whispered while both of them chuckled.

"It's because Norman rarely gets out of his office." She said. "And I only go to missions Norman gives me."

"Oh, here we are!" Norman said while showing them a huge building.

"For the moment, you can use this building and the other. Go ahead and eat something good." Norman said while going in.

"Don't play yet, alright? Make sure to get some rest and eat." (Y/N) said, smiling at the children.

One child tugged Norman's hand, catching his attention. He bended down and asked. "What is it?"

"Norman, you're the boss here right? And (Y/N) is one of the strongest. Hayato talked about it and everyone was amazed. You're both incredible people, the boss of this hideout and the one who protects this hideout. If Norman is Minerva and (Y/N) is Athena. What should we call you? Boss? Minerva? Athena?"

"I see what you mean." Norman smiled. "But I'm just Norman and (Y/N) is (Y/N)."

"Really?" Jemima excitedly jumped up and down, tackling him down along with the other children.

"I did now expect that. I guess even after this growth spurt, you're still not very strong Norman." Don said, his sweat dropping.

"I'm still (Y/N)." She said. "Nothing changed."

But Ray wasn't going to believe that. Something definitely changed. He could feel it.

"It's been a while, Anna." Norman said. "How are the children?"

"Norman.. You're alive." Anna cried and looked upon (Y/N). "(Y/N)!"

"Hey Anna." She greeted.

They catched up pretty well. They ate their meal together with a smile on their face. Hayato was so surprised to see (Y/N)'s smiling face.

"A-athena is s-smiling?!" Hayato exclaimed.

It was nighttime now and they were all playing chess in a room. Emma insisted to play with Ray and but Ray only groaned in response.

"Put this away and sleep!" Ray scolded.

"You always say that but always end up playing anyway." Both Emma and Norman said, making him annoyed even more.

And so they played happily with Emma always losing. (Y/N) played against Emma but as always, Emma loses. "Haha, I win."

"I give up!" Emma said while lying down on the floor.

They slept because of tiredness that night. Emma had her head on Norman's shoulder. Ray on the other hand, had his head on (Y/N)'s shoulder. They slept peacefully with a smile on their faces.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

A/N:

IT'S THE HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US-

I've been laughing at your comments for the past thirty minutes.

What a blast of a chapter, I did not expect Athena was (Y/N). Who could've known?

Anyways, I hope you liked their reunion.

Manga Norman is literally a grown man not gonna lie. He's thirteen, how?

And 'Athena' is so pretty, one of the kids living there wanted to marry her.

See you on my next update! If there are still people waiting for my update.

Drink your water, please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 2.1K 8
[[DISCONTINUED]] โœง The Promised Neverland x F!Reader โœง "Would you forgive your best friend, if they killed your worst enemy?" With the destruction of...
17.6K 389 17
'๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’Ž๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’“๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†' ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰...
120K 4.1K 32
โ€ข โ€ข โ€ข โThat horrible day, she bid me goodbye was the day I died inside. Confusion and emptiness were the only things that resided in my heart, which...
39.6K 524 36
โš ๏ธ FIXEDโš ๏ธ .. kinda. Ignore any typos. There is 38 children at Gracefeild house, they consider everyone family here, Emma, Ray, Norman, and (Y/n), a...