𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

21 | tight little dress

4.8K 246 18
By SinCircus_

Jimin

"Hey Nox," I say loudly so that she can hear me over the music. She's only several meters away from me and frankly it's quite disorienting being in a room filled with strangers dancing, touching and grinding against each other like it's no one's business.

She looks distracted by the intensity of the noise, the bass and drop that seems to take control of everybody's movements. Even in the dark, the little flares in her jade green eyes that sparkle with fascination are easy to distinguish while a small pout is lingering on her lips with the slightest of a curve tilting up the corner of her mouth.

I can't tell whether she wants to blend into the chaos around her and let herself run loose by dancing with a bunch of strangers or if she feels completely out of place watching them indulge in situations that are completely out of their control.

For a second there I watch her observe what is going on around her and I can't help the smile that creeps on my face from how immersed she is. It's almost as if she's lost in a state of uncontrollable daydreaming, her twin jades allowing themselves to get allured by the delirium ahead of her, but never allowing herself to physically yield to everybody's idea of fun.

Nobody cares about anything other than their own personal satisfaction and such nights shape the perfect opportunity to misbehave and rebel even if it is a little bit, because everybody in here knows that fun always has some kind of price. I watch her lay her eyes on the two girls who are making out in the corner, both of them are wearing short dresses and they're going at it shamelessly.

The brunette pins the blonde's hands above her own on the wall behind her and whispers all the dirty forbidden things she wants to do to her right now with the entire crowd as their audience. But the blonde quivers and cowers against her letting herself surrender to what feels so right in the moment, but she knows that she will regret it the next morning.

A row of circular tables is lined up right before them and another man is watching the girls get down and dirty, but they don't say anything. Maybe they don't care; at least the brunette doesn't seem to be concerned. He holds a cigarette to his lips and gives a firm nod at the blonde girl who's clearly feeling guilty of letting another woman do whatever she wants to her.

She likes it.

She knows she wants the brunette in the maroon dress to finger her right there and then with the man watching them from afar. The two girls aren't a couple and it's obvious from a mile away from the remorse on the blondes' face. She feels guilty because of how easy she is, just by letting a stranger touch her in such a public space, but then again not many people are watching.

Except for the man.

And myself.

And Nox.

I can feel my dick harden under my jeans as I watch the brunette run her fingers though the blonde's hair with one hand, while the other travels down to her thigh, her long acrylic nails trailing her skin. Blondie sucks in a breath and her chest is heaving. Her boyfriend is watching her get touched by another woman and he's turned on to the point that he might combust. He's as hard as I am at this point, but he wants to leave his little playthings engage in an interesting dance. He knows he's not going to regret it. I can see it in his eyes that this is something he was dying to do since day one.

Lucky bastard is going to fuck both of them.

Nox finally turns around to face me, her eyes glimmering in the dark.

I wonder if those shiny jades see the same things I do.

Can she feel those sensations tingling in her body just by watching?

Can she imagine what it feels like to take a whiff from the blunts that countless people around her are holding, blowing the excess smoke into the purple atmosphere? Can she feel the high fuck with her brain just like I do without having to breathe it in?

Does she want to try all of this herself? Is this why she comes here?

"We almost lost you in the crowd." I tell her as I take her hand in mine and guide her through the sea of people towards the table where Ryan and the guys are sitting, drinking their asses off. Sam has already found a girl while Taehyung and Dylan are talking with shot glasses and cigarettes in their grip. "Guys, this is Nox and her friend Ryan, Nox this is Taehyung, Dylan," I start introducing the group "and you already know Sam."

"Hi guys, it's nice to meet you." She smiles and soon enough Ryan is off into the dancefloor without a drop of alcohol in his system showing off his greatest moves that seem to impress the girls that are close to him.

I wish I could do that sober.

"Pleasure to meet you Nox," Taehyung grins and shakes her hand.

"Likewise,"

"When did she get here?" Sam suddenly pipes looking away from the girl on his lap. "Yo, Nox what the hell dude? You stormed out of my apartment before I got the chance to pay you for your services." Before Nox even gets the chance to explain herself, she immediately gets interrupted.

"The fuck? I'm not a prostitute." Sam's girl snaps out of nowhere and gets off his lap. "You're fucking shameless."

"Wait, it's not what you think!" The damage has been done and she's long gone now. "Fuck, well it is what it is." Taehyung and Dylan are already cracking up on the sidelines and I just shake my head and plop down next to them. Sam hands me a shot glass and pours me a drink.

"You want a shot?" I ask Nox.

"Shots are for pussies. My father didn't raise no little bitch." She sighs then grabs a regular glass and I pour her some vodka. A little can go a long way and this shit burns your esophagus if you don't eat a lime afterwards. Her green eyes pierce though mine when she says, "I'll tell you when to stop." All the guys eyes are on her and she gestures me to stop midway when she downs the entire glass with little to no effort.

"I like her already." Dylan cracks. "Why didn't you introduce her to us earlier Sam?"

"Because she's crazy pants."

"The more you drink, the less it burns." She shrugs while biting onto a wedge of salted lime. The juice runs down her lips and she quickly wipes it away when she catches me staring.

"Eugenia will adore her." Taehyung comments.

"Who's that?"

"Eugenia is a bartender who's also a close friend of ours." He replies. "Instead of blood, vodka courses through her veins."

"She works at the Sage." I add.

"Oh, she's that Russian lady." Her eyes widen and then she shakes her head when she asks, "Are you going to drink that?" She points at my shot.

"You can have it." I'm not a vodka guy anyway. That shit is way too strong.

Sam and Dylan excuse themselves as soon as they spot a hot chick on the dancefloor and that leaves me and Taehyung alone with Nox.

"Alright Jimin name your poison and I'll get you all you want." She suddenly says. "Clearly you don't like vodka as much as I do. Although, I'm starting to crave Patron."

"Yeah, I think I want some tequila too." Her gaze falls on Taehyung's wrist, his cigarette exuding light fabrics of smoke and she bites on her lip tentatively.

When he catches her gawk at his grip, he asks, "You want one?" She nods. Taehyung takes out a blue pack of Rothman's then tosses it over to her and she catches it midair.

"I like these." She comments when she pulls out a blunt. "You know, I won't be able to smoke this without a light."

"Oh, right," Taehyung stammers and hands her a lighter. Once she lifts the cigarette up to her dark pink lips, she lights it up and inhales deeply, before blowing out the smoke. "So, you're the neighbor with the magic hands."

"That sounds wrong when you put it that way Tae."

"So, he told you huh?" Nox laughs lightly.

"Sam brought it up."

"Sam thinks he's best buds with everyone." The cigarette is now balanced between the cushions of her lips as she takes a deep breath before letting it all out. Some of the smoke travels my way and I wave it away. "He's a great guy, don't get me wrong, but he talks a little too much."

"You guys are okay now?" Taehyung asks. "Jimin was pretty beaten up over this whole fight thing even though I have no idea what happened."

"Dude, shut up." I groan.

"Yeah, we're okay." She giggles. "It was my fault anyway, so here I am buying your beloved friend drinks, that is if he ever decides to get on his ass." Her eyes slice into mine and I run a hand through my hair.

"What about me?" My friend pipes.

"What about you?"

"Aren't you going to buy me a drink?"

She grins. "Sorry, I'm flat broke at the moment. Maybe next time."

Jesus, she's so incredibly straightforward.

"So, there is going to be a next time."

Oh well, good thing that he is too.

"I want to dance." Nox starts. "You guys want to hit the dancefloor?"

"I'm not nearly as drunk for this." I reply.

"Come on Seven, I'm dying to see your moves. I'll even hold your hand if you're shy."

"Fine," I get off my seat and Nox grins victoriously for managing to convince me to follow her.

"Aren't y0u going to come?" She turns to Taehyung.

"I'll join you in a little."

"Okay, then." I remove my jean jacket because I'm starting to feel kind of hot and she grabs my hand, leading me to the dancefloor.

Bikini Porn by Tove Lo is currently blasting from the speakers and that's enough to make Nox go wild, swaying those curvy hips of hers in that tiny pretty pink dress of hers, her curly locks flying all over the place. Her eyes are shut, they open occasionally and the sharpest shade of green shines in the dark like glowsticks. When she sees that I find it hard to dance in the middle of the crowd, she pulls me closer to prevent bumping on the people around us and encourages me to move my body by quirking a brow.

"Let yourself run loose!" She screams over the music. "No one is going to judge you!"

"I'm not particularly used to this kind of setting!" I tell her, even though this isn't the slightest bit true. I've been to a club countless of times before with the guys.

Only I was with Evelyn the entire time.

And I would only dance with her.

I wasn't used to having Nox's body in such a close proximity to mine with her creamy skin almost touching mine.

Her chest only inches away from mine with her sweet cherry blossom scent enveloping me in a comforting way in the middle of this pool of sweating bodies.

And having to look into her green eyes framed by painted black lashes as if she needed that to look pretty.

I wasn't used to having her face so close to mine, so fucking close to the point that her freckles and the sweat that courses on her neck are visible in the dark.

I wasn't used to appreciating another beauty other than the one I already had. And goddamn it, Nox is beautiful and even though it's over between me and Evelyn, I hate that I still think its wrong of me to fucking look at her. I hate that eventually, if I happen to do something with another girl she will find out and then she will probably give me hell about it.

I hate that I still give a fuck about her when I clearly shouldn't.

I hate that I still have feelings for her.

I hate myself for wanting to run my lips all over Nox' skin and tug on her strawberry blonde locks right here and now.

For trying my hardest not to picture how her soft pink lips would feel wrapped around my cock while having those challenging green eyes looking up at me.

Fuck.

A playful giggle snaps me out of my trance when she turns around, her back facing my chest and her ass brushes against my crotch area. Jesus' fuck, she can feel how hard I am and that tight little dress doesn't help one bit.

"I knew you had it in you," she says hoarsely turning over her shoulder, flicking her hair over the other side, so that her skin is fully exposed to me and it takes everything in my power to not do anything inappropriate. She's still a woman after all and I can't touch her however I please, even if she's the one being touchy with me right now. She might get offended if I do something and I can't risk fucking shit up again.

Plus, I barely know her.

Being with her is like we're under a looking glass. Nothing is what it seems and each time I think I've got her all figured out, I only end up getting more and more puzzled.

What is going on in that pretty little head of hers?

She's nice and straightforward all of a sudden and I don't know how to feel about it. Why the change of attitude?

It's as if suddenly a switch went off and all the lights are out, preventing me to grow accustomed to my surroundings. And just like that I'm standing in the dark, precipitated into a state of uncertainty. I don't know how to think or act whenever she's around. I'm fascinated and at the same time I feel like I'm being tested.

What is she trying to prove?

"Jimin," she breathes then takes my hands in hers, running them all over her hips. "It's okay."

What does she want?

For her own good, I really hope it's the vodka that's making her wild.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dreaming By 💜

Fanfiction

2.1K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...
46.7K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...
8K 1.1K 37
"Korea's famed novelist J.JK is currently facing backlash for his stories, with some claiming that he has lost his touch-" J.JK or otherwise known as...
842 9 30
Renewed and edited version of "Am I Dreaming?" Hoseok held me in his arms looking deep into my eyes as he wipes away the last of my tears. "Are you o...