The Kitsune Child (originally...

By Pokemonweeb17

What if instead of kurama being sealed inside of Naruto he raised Naruto in the outskirts of the village away... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (rewrite)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Info
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (rewrite)
Chapter 15
Chapter 17 (rewrite)
Chapter 18 (rewrite)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (rewrite)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (rewrite)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (rewrite)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (rewrite)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Comic
⚠️Chapter 34⚠️
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Voting
The Final Chapter....... Or is it?
Book 2?

Chapter 16

315 9 0
By Pokemonweeb17

Naruto pov

"This place is so Creepy." Sakura stated.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom." Sasuke said while walking away.

After a few minutes he came back. The moment I saw him I lunged at him and kicked him in his face. Sending him flying into a tree.

"What the hell are you doing freak!" Sakura yelled at me.

I stayed silent and watched as he slowly got up.

"Yeah she's right you shouldn't attack those who are higher than you freak." Sasuke spat.

I lunged at him again but he dodged. He did the same thing for my next two attacks as well.

"It looks like you finally lost your screw huh you freak." Sasuke sneered.

"Hey quit it you idiot that's our teammate your attacking!" Sakura screeched.

"No he's not. Look at him." I said not taking my eyes off of him. "What did you do with Sasuke." I growled.

"What the hell are you talking about I am Sasuke you idiot!"

"Then where is the cut on your cheek?" I said. "I'm guessing you didn't know that the real Sasuke got a cut on his face before this test. You also have your shuriken holder on your left leg not the right like usual." I explained.

Suddenly the fake Sasuke poofed and a boy with wild  dark brown hair with a gas mask appeared.

"All right you got me, so what? I'm still going to be taking your scroll. So hand it over or eles." The boy sneered.

Me and Sakura both stayed quiet and took out our kunai.

"So which one of you has it." He asked not letting his guard down.

Silence

"Hm, fine then, I guess I will just have to take you both out." He said lunging toward us.

"Wind style:Air bullet jutsu!" I yelled jumping up and firing at him as he dodged.

He jumped up and attempted to cut me with his kunai but I was able to counter it with my own.

As we were clashing and jumping around in the trees I saw that Sasuke had been tied to a tree with rope in his mouth.

I didn't have time to go down there are free him so I threw a kunai towards him and cute the rope that had bounded him to the tree.

"You better pay attention to the fight Fox boy!" The boy said throwing three kunai at the branch I was standing on. I swung under the branch to avoid the attack but then I relaized one of the kunai had a paper bomb.

I was lucky enough to avoid it but then the boy got behind me and held a kunai to my neck. "Where is the scroll." He asked. Next thing I knew the sound of a kunai flying through the air could be heard.

The boy released me and dodged the attack while kunai cut my shoulder.

I looked to see Sasuke was the one who threw it.

"Stay put and out of my way." He sneered throwing another kunai at him as a distraction and stabbed him.

The guy then ran away.

"Sasuke your so cool that was amazing!" Sakura said hugging his arm.

"Sakura let's make a password. This proves that we can't rely on appearances alone." Sasuke said

"So what should the password be?" Sakura asked.

"The way it will work is that we will ask  when does a ninja strike and then you will respond with A ninja waits till the time is right, when the enemy is asleep and drops his guard when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." Sasuke explained.

Sasuke's POV

The dust soon cleared and I got sight of Sakura. "Sasuke what happened?" She asked started to come towards me. I took out a kunai and asked her the question and to my luck she answered correctly. Soon after that freak Naruto came over as well.

"Are you guys ok?"  He said stopping a little too close to us while actually looking us in the eye. He has never done this before. He usually just have his head down and keeps his distance.

"Don't come and closer and answer the question. When does a ninja strike?" Sakura said both of us watching him.

"Huh? Oh right! " he said. He said it perfectly word for word just like Sakura.

I quickly threw a kunai at him but he pretended to fall in attempt to dodge.

"Sasuke we need to all get there as a team to pass remember." Sakura stated "he already said it word for word no need to worry."

"That's not him. He is good at memorizing stuff but he is too scared. He isn't keeping his distance and looking down like always."  I explained.

"You might as well reveal yourself we know your not the real freak." I sneered

Then a evil smile stretched along the fake Naruto's face and a long tongue slipped out as they licked their lips. "Aren't we the clever one." They smirked right before the proofed and revealed themselves.

Naruto POV

"Ouch..." I groaned getting up. That blast was really something I guess whoever is attacking us wants to split us up I thought. That's when I realized I wasn't alone. A giant brown snake was now looking over me licking its lips with my back against a tree. I have never seen such a big snake in my life it was bigger than my own house.

It shot its head at me hissing and I quickly dodged as it destroyed the tree into a million pieces. I dodged and it lunged at me again. This time I caught it's head and did my best too keep its mouth closed. I looked into it's eyes to see a mixture of desperation and fear. He didn't want to be here. He didn't want to attack me. I loosened my grip on it's snout and pet him gently.

"Is Someone is forcing you to do this?" I asked trying to comfort him.

He nodded with a little guilt.

"That's alright. I'm not mad at you." I chuckled releasing my hold on it. "Mind helping me find my way back to my team?"

Sasuke POV

The woman had for some reasoned pulled out her scroll. It was an earth scroll. Just like we needed because we had an heaven scroll.

"You would just love to get your hands on this scroll wouldn't you." She smirked. Suddenly and very creepily she swallowed the whole scroll.

Suddenly the air felt thin and everything became heavy. Was this a genjutsu? I puked. No this was no mere illusion it's her blood lust it's suffocating and in her eyes I could see my own death.

I took a glance at Sakura she was trembling like crazy. We need to get outta here if we want to survive.

"Your paralyzed with fear." The woman chuckled.

I slowly grabbed my kunai while trembling and slowly got up but I still couldn't move.

"Don't worry child I will make your death very quick." She said also pulling out a kunai coming towards me.

She then threw two kunai one at me and the other at Sakura

I knew what I had to do.

I stabbed my leg in my last desperate attempt to bring my body out of its paralyzed state picked up Sakura and made a run for it.

Sakura's POV

Sasuke was able to get me to safety at the last second.

"Sasuke your wound looks deep are you ok?" I asked with worry in my voice. Before I could say anymore he put his hand on my mouth stopping me. He was scared I could see it on his face. I couldn't blame him though I couldn't even move. He looked behind us seeing if the woman was following us when suddenly I saw a giant snake appearing before us.

I took Sasuke's hand and took it off my mouth.

"Sasuke look out!" I screamed as he turned to see the snake. When he turned I could see his eyes turn red with black dots. Was this the sharigan?

I didn't have time to think as we both jumped away.

We had jumped into different directions and the snake went after Sasuke open its mouth and hissing.

"No Stay away!" Sasuke yelled throwing shurkien at the snake causing it to cry out in pain.

It looked dead enough to me but then suddenly it's scales started to crack and the woman emerged from it.

The woman's body became long and she wrapped herself along the tree Sasuke was standing on and before she could attack a bunch of kunai' came and stopped her.

Naruto's POV

"Are you guys ok?" I said as my kunai' hit the tree stopping the woman from attacking Sasuke.

"Get the hell out of here Naruto you don't know who your up against!" Sasuke yelled at me with fear and desperation in his eyes.

"I see you were able to escape my little friend." The lady chuckled.

I see. So she sent that snake after me.

I just took out a kunai and got ready for a fight.

I saw Sasuke deactivate his sharigan and loosen his stance. "You can have it." He said. "The scroll right? That's what you want. Alright then. Take it and leave us in peace."

I was shocked, was he really going to give up so easily?

"Sasuke don't we can't!" I tried to reason with him.

"Shut the hell up and stay out of this !" He's spat at me."

Sasuke then just threw it to her. The world began to slow down.

No way. I need to advance. I need to succeed for papa.

I then jumped.

I grabbed the scroll in mid air and landed beside Sasuke.

" I thought I told you to stay out of this Naruto!" Sasuke yelled at me. "You idiot you don't know what your doing!"

"I don't give a damn! If you want to fail go do it when it's not as a team! I'm going to pass this test no matter what! When did you become such a coward!" I yelled.

I've never yelled at anyone before. I don't know why but I was angry.

Then the woman had pulled up her sleeve to reveal black markings on her arm.

She bit her finger and smeared her blood over the markings.

"Summoning jutsu." She said summoning an even bigger snake than the one that attacked me.

It lunged itself at me and I was lucky enough to dodge on time.

I could feel my torso begin to burn. I was about to grow my second tail.

"If you know what's good for you you'll stand down." I growled releasing some KI.

The snake took the hint and backed off slowly.

"What are you doing attack!" The women yelled.

"Unlike you that snake is smart enough not to attack the heir of the tailed beasts." I spat my KI slowly increasing.

Sasuke's POV

Naruto had completely changed it was unreal. All of Naruto's features had began to friz up. His eyes had been filled with rage and looked like a cats eye that was the color of blood.

He had then attempted to lunge at the woman but she had surprised him with a fire style jutsu causing him to fall and pass out.

I'm not sure when but the women that had attacked Naruto was a clone and the real one had made its way to me. I froze in shock and fear and couldn't do anything to defend myself.

Right before the attack had hit me Naruto had appeared snatching me away from the woman.

Naruto's POV

Sasuke your not hurt are you?"  I said breathing hard.

"You looked so scared standing there like a scared bunny." I actually chuckled putting him down near Sakura on a different branch.

Suddenly a tounge wrapped around my body and lifted me up.

"Hey let me go!" I growled

I then realized that I had indeed grown another tail. This 2nd tail was glowing but it was shorter than the rest. Does this mean it was still growing?

She brought Me closer to her as her fingers began to glow with a purple fire.

She used her tounge to lift up my shirt which sent uncomfortable shivers down my spine

"FIVE ELEMENTAL SEAL!" She yelled before inserting her fingers into my stomach.

I could feel my chakra become unstable.

My 2nd tail stopped growing and a seal appeared on my stomach as I passed out.

Sasuke's POV

Naruto passed out and the woman had taken the scroll from his pouch before throwing him into the air.

Sakura threw a kunai to stop him from falling to his death.

My brothers voice began to echo in my mind and I activated my sharigan.

I rushed at her and threw kunai at her and followed up with two kicks that she blocked with her arms and I jumped behind her and she came towards me as I kicked at her again and she kicked at me as I dodged and threw a punch at her as she blocked with her arm and she swong her arm at me again as I kicked at her face and she did the same to me both of us dodging and blocking each other's attack. She began to circle around me at alarming speed but with my sharigan I was able to keep up with her movements and attacked her with a fire style fireball jutsu. It hit her but didn't affect her. She attacked again this time destroying the branch we were fighting on and I jumped away just to reappear behind her and get her into a (attack I forgot was callled.) bringing her crashing down into another large branch head first.

Suddenly she began to shake her head and she melted. It was a subsition!

I relaized it too late and many kunai began to come flying towards me.

I was lucky enough to dodge them all but then she appeared behind me and kicked me a few feet away from her.

Her kick had almost made me pass out but I was able to hang in there but because of the pain I couldn't move.

Or that's what I wanted her to think.

When she attacked me I was able to place some bombs on her back so when they went off I was able to jump back and throw shurkien that had wires tied to them tying her to the tree and hitting her with a fire style fire ball jutsu burning her and the tree.

I began to pant heavily as Sakura came to my side.

But then the same cold bloodlust over whelmed us again. When I looked over to the woman her skin was peeling to reveal pale skin with snake like eyes with some kind of purple marking around his eye.

"Just who the hell are you what do you want!?" I yelled at him, she, I don't know if I can even call it human that is a demon.

The snake like person chuckled and began to play with the scroll he had taken from Naruto.

"My name is orchimaru and as for why I want you will just have to wait until after they chunin exams." They said as the scroll began to burn.

She clasped her hands together and her neck began to swirl up high before making its way down to me with great speed right before sucking thier teeth into my neck. I groaned in pain. Before bending over and falling down on my knees.

It burned. My whole body was in pain. I screamed and groaned in pain as Sakura held my hand before I passed out and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 2.2K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
420K 8K 25
READ THE TAGS BEFORE YOU CONTINUE!! YOU HAS BEEN WARNED!!! What if Naruto successfully defeated Sasuke before he went to Orochimaru? What if Sasuke t...
11.4K 300 42
BOOK THREE | With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents. Their new lifestyle is filled with much...
6.5K 468 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...