Intermediate {K/DA X Maleread...

By KilliosKorosu

Y/n L/n or known as Shirone the White Fox in Heavens Arena. A well known fighter throughout the city of (C/n... More

Prologue
Biography (Update)
Chapter 1: Enter Y/n.
Chapter 2: Tournament
Chapter 3: Tournament 2
Chapter 4: Tournament 3
Chapter 5: Tournament end
Chapter 6: K/DA
Chapter 7: Friends huh?
Chapter 8: Next day.
Chapter 9: Behind a Concert
Chapter 10: Unforseen events
Chapter 11: Contract!?
Chapter 12: The Other Side🎵
Chapter 13: Moved in
Chapter 14: 'Normal' day for Y/n
Chapter 15: A day with Seraphine
Chapter 16: Looking over Memories
Chapter 17: Opening up
Chapter 18: Grocery with Kai'sa.
Chapter 19: K/DA's Game Night
Chapter 20: Candy Shop
Chapter 21: Sudden change
Chapter 22: Discord
Chapter 23: Shopping with Ahri
Chapter 24: Mending the pieces
Chapter 25: Odd Monstrosity
Chapter 26: Aftermath
Chapter 27: Exposed
Chapter 28: Secrets
Chapter 29: A Day with the Diva
Chapter 31: Date with the Ninja
Chapter 32: TRUE DAMAGE
Chapter 33: Back to the Tower
Chapter 34: Shirone Vs Strife
Chapter 35: An Eventful day
Chapter 36: How they met.
Chapter 37: Secrets that needs to be told
Chapter 38: Troublesome
Chapter 39: Incoming..........
Chapter 40: Magic Lessons
Chapter 41: Within K/DA
Chapter 42: Unexpectedness
Chapter 43: Kingdom of Demacia
Chapter 44: Troublesome Problems
Chapter 45: One's Journey
Chapter 46: The Calm before the Storm
Chapter 47: Ancient Fear
Chapter 48: The Demons inside

Chapter 30: A pretty much normal day.

4K 91 28
By KilliosKorosu

*Clang*

*Clang!*

*Boom!*

Morning in K/DA's mansion,

The sounds of clashing as well as small explosions were heard throughout on the training ground.

Y/n is seen holding a weapon which was an oversized Knife created from his Gladiokinesis power as in front of him was a certain Ninja girl holding a small Scythe in hand.

She lunges at Y/n for a downward slash as Y/n easily parried it to the side before blasting her with his wind element sending her flying away with a surprise look.

Y/n: I guess that move had BLOWN you away?

He smirks at his pun making Akali roll her eyes but couldn't help but giggle.

She threw 5 Kunais at Y/n which the latter countered it easily with his own which were knives as both then charge at each other once more.

Both were training as the other girls are also seen in the background near under the shades of the Sakura tree, sitting on chairs in a round table with drinks in their hands watching them go.

Kai'sa: Its nice of Y/n to give training to Akali.

Ahri: Yeah. I mean, what better way to train is to have your very own Elite Fighter of the FAMED Heavens Arena!

Evelyn: True that.

Akali then threw a large shuriken at Y/n which he jumps to dodge but Akali appeared right behind him in a puff of smoke, going for an axe kick but Y/n easily caught her leg and throws her away as she crashes and tumble on the ground, groaning in pain.

Ahri: Oof! That's gotta hurt.

Akali, force herself up as she dodges a barrage of Y/n's knives as she looks at him smirking.

Y/n: Give up yet?

Akali: Pff! Give up? That's a word not in my vocabulary.

Both did the final move as Akali charges at him throwing a smoke bomb right at his face blinding him as Akali uses this as her chance to hide before she slashes her Scythe but Y/n blocks it from behind and did a leg sweep making Akali fall, defeated with a knife near her throat.

Y/n: I win.

Akal: Dang it...

Ahri: Way to go Y/n!!!

Kai'sa: Yeah!!

Evelyn: Impressive.

Akali: That was..... an awesome fight...

She said while huffing a bit in exhaustion.

Y/n: Of course it was! After all you were fighting me!

He said rather smugly making Akali hit his arm lightly as she laughs while the others giggled at this.

He then took a seat beside the girls, right next at Ahri as Akali takes the other one beside him, Kai'sa poured drinks out for them which they thanked her for it.

Kai'sa: So Y/n, no school today?

Y/n: Yeah apparently, something came up that our dear Headmistress and the teachers had a meeting.

Kai'sa: I see..

Y/n sips from his cold drink which was an orange juice by the way as he leans on the table a bit out of breath.

Y/n: Man I'm bored. Training is out of the question now... so I think I'm gonna take a nap.

Ahri: Ooh! Can I join you!

Y/n: Yeah I don't think.. Y'know what, go ahead, too tired to think about it anyway.

He yawns a bit as Ahri quietly cheered. Akali seeing this wanted to join as well as Y/n allowed her.

The boy was too tired to think anyway. Going through 3 hours of non-stop training had tired him already as Akali only joined him for the last hour.

The fight he had with that Demon monster made him realize, he needs to train harder so it won't happen like that again.

He goes over his favorite spot which was under the shades of the large tree.

He then transforms into his Kitsune form or chibi fox form.

Yawning and stretching his legs before he lays on his tails.

The girls silently cooed at him as Ahri tries to touch him but one glare from Y/n stops her from doing so.

Ahri: Awww~ Meanie! Hmph!

Y/n just rolled his eyes as Ahri and Akali lyed down next to him, using his tails as pillows and bed due to its size.

Ahri: Your tails are so large and fluffy.. It makes me really jealous you know~

Y/n just huff turning his head away from her.

She giggled lightly as Akali went closer to Y/n which made Ahri, Evelyn and Kai'sa giggled knowing the Ninja girl has it for Y/n but Ahri went closer as well wanting to get closer too.

The other two joined as well not wanting to be left out as Y/n didn't mind for it didn't hurt him, as long s try don't let him or anything..

Soon enough. Y/n dozes off with headphones on.

Kai'sa: Y'know I'm glad he's slowly opening up to us.

Evelyn: Yes. All it took was a week and few days and it's almost a month now since he was with us.

Kai'sa: Yeah...

Akali: Although..... I still can't believe all of you went on a date with him!

The girls hearing this slightly blush from the sudden outburst of the Ninja but for Evelyn she smirks.

Evelyn: What? Jealous~?

Akali: Of course I am! I mean I had my eye on him ever since I met him!

She pouted as Evelyn giggled.

Evelyn: Oh Darling~ You should know that we also had our eye on him too~ especially when he won that tournament~ And as the days goes on we got to know him even more~

Ahri: Yeah what Eve said~

Kai'sa just nodded while blushing as this made Akali growl lowly at them.

Ahri: I don't get why are you so mad at? I mean, it's not like we have confessed yet, it's your fault that you haven't ask him out yet too~

Akali: I know that b-but but.

Evelyn: Darling it wouldn't hurt if you won't try, just ask him out. It's easy.

Akali: Easy for you to say! Because there's always men flocking around you, asking you out for a date!

Evelyn: Which I always reject but if Y/n darling ask me, I wouldn't dare reject him~

Akali: Grrr..

Ahri: Besides it's not like Eve is alone, we also get asked out on dates too y'know.

Akali: Yeah but unlike those bastards, they only want us for our status and our bodies!! But this one is different! Y/n is different!

Kai'sa: Y-Yeah, I agree with Akali.

Ahri:  You're right about that.

She grumbled, having an experience with that, especially when her ex boyfriend came to mind but she shakes that memory away since the bastard got what he deserves.

Kai'sa: Speaking of status, you girls should see this. Many people caught pictures of you and Y/n from yesterday and it's been getting viral since then.

She showed her phone to them, revealing pictures of both Evelyn and Y/n(in disguise) together, hell there was a few of them coming out of the lingerie shop. then the cafe.

The girls were shock except for Evelyn but when they got to the comment section, there were some positive comments of them but there were a lot of hateful ones which the girls were shock.

Akali: See! This is why you should wear disguises!!

Evelyn: Well it was a good thing Y/n was wearing one then~

Evelyn  doesn't care what the media says about her but though the hateful comments about Y/n ticked her off.

Ahri: Anyway aside from this which I doubt Y/n cares. Akali since you're this upset of not being able to spend time with Y/n alone, then what about tomorrow? I mean Y/n will have nothing to do tomorrow  except taking naps, training and eating sweets, it says on his everyday to-do list.

Akali: Huh? Isn't that what he usually do and how do you know that he has a to-do list?

Ahri: Thats because I saw it in his room, I even have a picture see.

She showed her phone which showed of a table of Y/n's list. It consists of many naps, eating sweets, taking naps, training, taking naps.

Akali/Kai'sa/Evelyn: ........

Ahri: ..... What's wrong? Why so quiet so suddenly? Is it because of the list consists of many naps?

She giggled at that as it was kinda funny of how lazy their friend/Bodyguard.

Akali: .... No it's not that... You do know that's an invasion of privacy right? To be honest, it's VERY creepy.

Ahri: .....Ehe...

Akali: Oh God, something is really wrong with you.

Ahri: I'll take that as a compliment.

Ahri: (Besides it's Y/n~)

Ahri just giggled and bump his head making the Ninja facepalm herself while Evelyn was smirking and Kai'sa had a blank look.

Soon, all of them quiet down as they succumb to Y/n's fluffy tails from it's warm comforting feeling.

And thus this will be their best sleep yet...

________________________________________________

Meanwhile..

In Heavens Arena.

Somewhere in the tower, a room that was full of dolls.

Not the creepy ones that were made of plastic. the ones that were filled with stuffed wool and cute buttoned eyes.

In the middle of the room was none other than Penumbra or Pen, seated in a chair deep in thought.

Pen: (Hmm.... Things around the city have been getting difficult than I thought. Attacks have been frequently appearing in the mid levels due to an increase of weaponry in the Local criminals. There's also those strange syringes. I still haven't found out what they are, it's so bizarre..)

Flashes of images with Demonic figures appeared in his mind, all of them fighting some people before then, he starts to remember something.

A large beast with red glowing eyes staring right at him before it went away ad Pen scratches his head in irritation from reminiscing.

Pen: (Dammit! Why did it suddenly got hard in dealing with this kind of problem! Let alone the kid is getting weaker and he's counting on me to save him!)

He sighs deeply..

???: ...and that concludes my report.

Pen: Huh?

Pen finally snapping out of it and realizes that someone was still with him in the room,

The person was a certain french tongue woman.

Fiora. The Headmistress of One World Academy and 242nd Floor Master.

She has just finished giving her report to him about the School, any incidents, accidents, etc.

Fiora: Are you alright Pen?

Pen: Y-Yeah, I'm fine..... How many students expelled again?

Fiora: *Sighs* 6, all of them consist of bullying and discriminating the
Powerless students.

Pen: I see good, I won't tolerate those kind of behavior.

Fiora: Agreed, I have made sure that they, their families and me had a 'talk' with each other.

Pen: (Why do I feel like it's not only a talk?)

He sweatdrops before smiling wryly,

Pen: G-Good then, also how is Y/n doing?

This made the Headmistress perk up and smiles slightly.

Fiora: Y/n? Well he's been doing marvelous in class! Always on top of his grades, especially in combat training, always electrocuting his foes senseless to the ground especially the snobbish ones!

Pen: Hehe is that so? I hope he's not going overboard.

He sweatdrops again but since it's Y/n, there's no problem with it.

Pen: Then how goes his Social life then? Has he made any progress? Like at all?

This then made Fiora smile sadly.

Fiora: Sadly that's not the case, he refused to make any more friends in School, it's only Miss Seraphine he who talks to a lot. The rest he just plainly ignores them which sometimes causes him to get into trouble and end up with challenges in Combat training.

Pen: I see...

Pen just  just nodded but he had a sad look on which Fiora tool notice.

Fiora: Is something wrong?

Pen: Fiora..... During classes, has there,... anything strange happening with Y/n?

Fiora: Huh what with the sudden ques—

Pen: Fiora please.

Seeing this made Fiora curious as she nodded.

Fiora: Hmm.... No... I don't thinks so, he seemed pretty okay— Wait, there has been that one time, in the midst of our Combat lessons,

Pen: What? What is it?

Fiora: During one of his sparring match, he's been acting... quite sluggish at time, he looks like he was having these headaches. It happened a few days ago and for a couple days straight and I once asked him about it but he said he was fine so I didn't ask further more... Does that count as something strange?

Pen: *Sigh* Yes, I'm afraid so.... That kid, why does he keep hiding this things from me..

Fiora: Why? Is there something going on here?

She asked worried for her Student, her friend as Pen sighs at this.

Pen: I guess it's time for me to tell you a secret..

Fiora: Secret?

Pen:  Do you... remember that time that I have to leave? To go to Ionia for a few months to investigate something?

Fiora: That? Of course! I think it's about almost 6 years now, I was still a new member back then and that was also the time when Y/n first appeared......

Fiora trailed off at the end as suddenly she felt something was wrong.

Why would he mentioned that? And with Y/n being included...

With that, she looks at Pen and a whole lot of explanation goes off.

___________________________________________________

Next day.

In the studio room.

The sound of music being played by an Electric Guitar was heard as someone starts to sing.

....

Y/n:

They send me away to find them a fortune
A chest filled with diamonds and gold
The house was awake, the shadows and monsters
The hallways, they echoed and groaned

I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease

I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

I paced around for hours on empty
I jumped at the slightest of sounds
And I couldn't stand the person inside me
I turned all the mirrors around

I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead
And I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them so I'll never die when I'm dead

I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

....

Y/n finishes as on the other side of the glass was Akali who was the one helping Y/n record and tweak his song as her eyes were wide.

Akali: Whoa,.. That was awesome dude!

Y/n just nodded before going to her side, typing on his Laptop.

Y/n: Thanks again for helping me with this.

Akali: I-Its no trouble! I have my fair share of experience with recording songs! Too add to that, I got to listen to you singing for a Cover song which is a plus for me!

Y/n: Thanks..

He drinks a plentiful from his water bottle and Akali just realized that this could be her chance.

Akali: H-Hey Y/n?

Y/n: What is it?

Akali: A-Are you free today?

Y/n: Huh? Why do you ask?

Akali: Well,. I-I was just wondering i-if.. if y-you,,,

Akali was now getting flustered as she looks to the down,

Akali: (Gosh! Why is this so hard!? I'm just gonna ask him out!)

Akali: I was wondering if you want to hangout!.. With.. me?

Akali: (There I did it...)

Y/n: Huh? Aren't we already?

Akali: N-no! No! I-i meant, d-do you want to go out.. on a d-d-date?

If you could compare an apple or a tomato to Akali, then Akali is more redder.

Y/n: Hmm a date huh...

Seeing him thinking about it made Akali nervous but it all went away.

Y/n: Sure why not..

Akali: R-really!? I-i mean cool.. That's cool..

She plays it out cooly but inside she was basically screaming excited.

Akali: Great! I'll meet you outside this afternoon!

Y/n: Wait you mean right now—

Before he could finish, Akali already left, too excited for the date.

Y/n: *Sighs* Girls.. they're so confusing...

Just then Y/n begins to think.

Y/n: A date huh...... Now that I think about it, Akali is the only one I barel hanged out during my time here...

He thinks about his time here and all of them were quite fun, not tht he will admit it to them.

Y/n: Hn. I'll just see for it myself...

Getting dressed, he met up with Akali by the opened gates as the Ninja looks happily excited.

Akali: Come on! Let's go the city! I know a good Ramen stand to eat!

Y/n: Ramen huh?

Akali: Yup!! I can't wait to eat at Old man Ichiraku's!!

Y/n: (Wait Ichiraku? Pen did once told me a place that sells extremely good Ramen... Is this the one he was talking about?)

Akali seeing Y/n spacing out grew worried.

Akali: Is something wrong?

Y/n: H-Huh? Oh it's nothing! Just remembering something hehe..

He chuckled sheepishly making her smile again.

Akali: I see that's good then! Now come on! I'm really craving for some ramen right now!

Y/n shakes his head at her being enthusiastic for a ramen.

Before he could go towards Akali, he suddenly had an idea, leading him to smirk devilishly as this caught Akali's attention.

Akali: I-Is something wrong?

Y/n: Y'know I've been feeling bored lately so I need some adrenaline pumping! So why not makes this date very interesting~ hmm?

Akali: H-Huh?

Akali was confused but then blushes madly, especially from the way Y/n said it as it lead her imagination to one thing to another but..

....unfortunately it's not that...

To be continued....

Word Count: 3100+

9-26-21

Sorry for the long wait and sorry again if this come out boring to read.

I have been not myself lately.

This chapter was kinda a bit rushed as there's a chance I will edit out some parts.

I still hope you all liked it!!

Also...

I can't believe I hit 100K+ reads with this book!! I mean I wasn't expecting it to go to that number! Somewhere along 70K or 80K before it hits it's one year mark!!

Thank you all for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
95.9K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...