To All The Boys You've Loved...

By solivagante

What if someday the box of your secret letters were mailed out of it's hidden place? What if all of them ever... More

💌 Book Trailer 💌
💌 New Playlist 💌
💌 Introduction 💌
💌 part one 💌
💌 Chapter Two 💌
💌 Chapter Three 💌
💌 Chapter Four 💌
💌 Chapter Five 💌
💌 Chapter Six 💌
💌 Chapter Seven 💌
💌 Chapter Eight 💌
💌 Chapter Nine 💌
💌 Chapter Ten 💌
💌 Chapter Eleven 💌
💌 Chapter Twelve 💌
💌 Chapter Thirteen 💌
💌 Chapter Fourteen 💌
💌 Chapter Fifteen 💌
💌 Chapter Sixteen 💌
💌 Chapter Seventeen 💌
💌 Chapter Eighteen 💌
💌 Chapter Nineteen 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty 💌
💌 part two 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty One 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Two 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Three 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Four 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Five 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Six 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Seven 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Eight 💌
💌 Chapter Twenty Nine 💌
💌 Chapter Thirty 💌
Chapter Thirty One + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Two + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Three + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Four + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Five + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Six + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Thirty Nine [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty + Unedited
Chapter Forty [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty [ Extra ] + Unedited
part three
Chapter Forty One + Unedited
Chapter Forty Two + Unedited
Chapter Forty Two [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Three + Unedited
Chapter Forty Four + Unedited
Chapter Forty Four [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Five + Unedited
Chapter Forty Six + Unedited
Chapter Forty Six [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Six [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Forty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Forty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Forty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Forty Nine [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty + Unedited
Chapter Fifty [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty One + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Two + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Two [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Three + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Four + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Five + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Five [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Five [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Six + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Eight [ Extra ] + Unedited
Chapter Fifty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Sixty + Unedited
Chapter Sixty [ Extra ] + Unedited
part four + five
Chapter Sixty One + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Two + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Three + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Four + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Five + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Five [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Six + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Seven + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Eight + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Eight [ 2 ] + Unedited
Chapter Sixty Nine + Unedited
Chapter Seventy â™Ĩ Epilogue â™Ĩ + Unedited
💌 three years later.. 💌
💌 Dear J... 💌
💌 Dear Y/N..... 💌
💌 Dear to the Girl who.. 💌
💌 Dear Noona 💌
💌 Dear to that Someone.. 💌
💌 DĖķeĖķaĖķrĖķ MĖķyĖķ YĖķ/NĖķ... 💌
💌 Dear Unrequited Lover.. 💌
Attention Readers

💌 Chapter One 💌

17.7K 616 554
By solivagante

You were never really interested in having a love life. That kind of thing scared you and most of all, you went through so much of seeing your friends being dumped and played with some of the boys in school, and yet they never tire - as if living without a boyfriend it's a curse to their upstanding in the population.

But life has a way of changing things, doesn't it?

A person has to be flexible and willing to compromise when life goes to throw something new in your way. So if Love - whatever form it will appear in your mind - shows up in your front step, you don't tell for it to go away because otherwise, you're going to regret it later.

You say, "Come on in!". You say, "Ok, this isn't what I wish for this year, but maybe I'm stepping into the right direction". You mean, eventually you were going to jump with L. O. V. E to fall - after you established yourself as available - so really what was the difference if Mr. Destiny throws seven opportunies at you in one go?

Anyway, there was a seven opportunities means seven good looking boys standing right by the door in line, but instead of coming out to greet them, you bolted up to your consciousness and realized it was all a dream.

You couldn't believe it.

Luckily, like all great love stories do, the one who controls your fate don't give up easily. She watched you groaning in despair at the dream running away - and then she chased after those seven letters in your box and have someone sent it to them.

Which is why you now have a story to tell, dear Y/N, the queen of the single daydreamers.

You were looking forward for the cheesy and corny movie of Ten Things I hate About You to end the way BTS left Jhope in one of their Run episodes.

Talk about bad luck as the time seems to go slower than your walk towards your classroom. It was the moment you'd been wanting to kill your brother because he loves him, one of your receiver of affection in secret as a brother and a family as well.

And since you were insisting to play the family card member on a Sunday weekend tradition of a movie marathon, you were stuck in the sofa sandwiched between your dad, younger brother, Daniel and in his other side, Yang Jungwon.

If you had to say why Danny loves him, you think maybe you would say, it's because you all love him.

Your dad loves Jungwon because he can keep his giant son away from him for all day. Your mom loves him since she saw his cute innocent face that she can't help but trust. Danny loves him because well, they've been together starting their middle school to highschool.

And you? You were quite entranced when he first stepped in your house, carrying his duffel bag to stay the weekend and he has that smile, so cute that it hurts inside your young heart back then.

A breaking news comes on for the Asian Figure Ice Skating Championship: a boy, which is one of the recipients of your secret letters, glided down the ice rink gracefully in a blue-white top that makes it seem like he was in the set of the Frozen movie.

What you wouldn't give to meet him again and know that he's not as intimidating than TV screens makes him to be.

You stand up so suddenly that you managed to block the screen in the middle of Heath Ledger serenading Julia Stiles in the track field that the three people in the room turned to look at you.

Between avoiding the confused eyes from Jungwon and the annoyed eye roll from Daniel, you asks. "When would we go to the Taereung again?"

You could already picture yourself capturing a few shots to make your friends be jealous of you seeing Park Sunghoon again with the help of your dad's connection to one of the training coaches.

Daniel's eyes light up. "Do you think Mr. Kwon will let us have a free pass for four person?"

"I'm not sure this time. He'll be leaving his work for abroad", Dad says, shaking his head and only to let down all of you, leading for the movie marathon to be boring suddenly.

Jungwon must see the sudden long faces because he says, "Don't worry. Maybe we can go next time in the next competition of your favorite figure skater?"

Daniel brightens up with a smile, "She sadly wanted to see Sunghoon thinking he was her prince charming"

"And she's hoping for the Mr. Kwon to be her godmother to magic her fate with his?!", Jungwon throws in, bumping his knuckles on your brother's.

"And I can make you my personal house mice to tend my ruin dress and be my horses on the way to his ice castle!", you joked to join them and Daniel snorts.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure any magic wouldn't make your face any better especially when the clock strikes twelve", he says, then nudges Jungwon who's concealing a laugh, "My sister suffers from the delusions of fairytale"

"Fairytale can only be translated into.... a world of imagination!", Jungwon agrees, not lessening your annoyance on the two of them.

"Who really is your sibling between us, Daniel?", you asks, and does not bother to mask the sarcasm in your voice.

"You? My sibling?", Daniel pretends to think for a moment, then scoffs a little. "You're the least caring sister I've ever got to meet. You always complain about my feet and socks, much less on taking a shower at night"

Your face gets pinched and red and yes, you're embarassed in front of his cute friend, "When did we arrive into such an accusations? But really, what I complain from you is for the better of everyone's noses here"

He waves you off airily, like he did't know you were older in a year. "I don't care. Keep on doing that and I will set up that vintage box against you, so that you can shut up"

"Dad! Did you hear what your son had just said to me?", you loudly say over Jungwon asking the most frightening question for you and for your soul breaking through a manic rush of thunderous shock.

"What box? What does it contain?"

Of course, you've always known your brother to lead you in the set of heart attack (he's a snitch for God's sake, half of his life is all about making your life a disaster) but his next moves shocked even you.

"Love letters to her crushes!", he cried. (Insert cue: you jumping like a mad a squirrel on Daniel and puts his head in a lock while covering a hand on his mouth).

The problem is, you know, he can be quite excited to bite you in your hand, and says. "You're one of her - "

It never ceases to amaze you how a father can't remember to stop his son bullying his daughter and yet he still save you from your desperate need of help. As you can imagine, he scoops Daniel away and tickles him in time to save your secret to be out in this moment.

"Ha ha. Dad, stop it!", Daniel has a very irritating laugh in your opinion or perhaps because he was your satan brother - something he must have inherited from his father. "I will stop, I promise"

"That's obviously a lie", you said coolly, "Once you're out of sight, he'll still continue to agonize my peaceful life"

Daniel proceeded to grind your last miniscule dot of patience and secured letters under his breath, "Jungwon, go to her room and look under her bed. You'll see the evidence of her -"

"Well, there you are my giant baby", said your dad, opting to drag Daniel into the kitchen. "Maybe you can help me prepare some popcorns for The Grudge movie after this one"

As soon as the worse was over in your dilemma, you would vacate your seat and your night would truely begins!

It was the moment you'd been planning since you heard Jungwon would be here to sleep. Instead, you found him over the stairs, proving to you how he have the same brain cell as Daniel sometimes and you discreetly follow him, only to gasp at the direction his feet was leading him.

Into the chamber of secrets for Y/N.

"What are you planning to do, Yang Jungwon?", you asked, barely getting the words out when he smiled cheekily and rush to your room, nearly locking the door if not for you being fast on your feet then  throws your slipper and hola, it acted as the barrier for it to not to close on your face.

And to think that you're doing this with a boy depending on one infinitesimal sperm being a good kicker quickly sweep the slipper out. It really makes you think how childish it was in other's perspective.

"Jungwon! Get out of there!", you demanded impatiently, now knocking with an anxious pace of your heart inside. "Don't you dare look for that box, I'll kill you along my brother!"

"As far as I can tell, the box is under your bed and it's really looking vintage", his teasing laughter was like a bile to your ears for the first time because of the situation. "I wonder what it has inside. Is it truly letters for your crushes? May I know?"

And though you're aware of how fear can make your adrenaline levelled up to the max, it's pretty obvious how you would be the fastest runner in the world to get the extra keys from your parent's room to enter your own.

Since the next seconds is the not the kind of thing you expected, you could not explain to anyone that although you have time to make out the boy opening the letter for the aussie boy, you cannot survive the fact of you jumping into his back - swiping the tied letters in his hands, knowing that the next will be his name - you both fall with a thud in the carpeted floor.

"Why did you do that?", he demanded, looking over at you when it became obvious how the both of you was rubbing their own forehead.

You motion towards the letters in your hands, but the motion was so fast and shaky that it looked as though you were panicking.

In fact, it might be the only truth there is to say.

"Do you plan on giving me a bump here?", he inquired when he settled up to sit. You put down the letters back to it's box, knowing that you wouldn't be able to answer him while it was out to his reach.

"Uhmn", you said uncertainly, looking between the door and to his face.

Truthfully, the thought of Jungwon reading your love letter to him hadn't even crossed your mind. Why should it happen?

"This is a private matters to me. There's really no reason for you to invade my space"

"Aren't the two of us already a family to each other?", he asks, frowning and eyeing the box that you quickly hug in your arms.

That's not at all what you were trying to look forward to build with him though; let's face it, this is a world where one person's tragedy is another person's good fortune.

And so it was for you with this cruel blow to your solid dreams of privacy when Daniel appeared behind Jungwon and he mouthed to him, 'Sunoo's one of the poor boy in her letters' and your crush gives him a discreet thumbs up.

Jungwoon standing up to his feet was esctatic, "Is Sunoo there yet in their backyard?"

"I heard him say his greetings to my dad a few minutes ago. This is my chance to make her poor sad life better!", Daniel holds onto his cheek the way he does when he's really happy. "Will you help me, bestfriend?"

"Anytime for our sister", Jungwon says. You know he was trying to help you with your single life but it was like throwing you to a shark instead of a cute foxy boy in the next door.

But as you looked back to what you say they have the same braincell, that sometimes happened right there with the two hoisting you up to your feet and escorted you out of the room.

They dragged you alongside down the stairs as they ran for the door in the back. You shouted for your dad to come save you yet he just waved from his seat in the sofa with a big bowl of popcorn in his lap as Jungwon and Daniel continued to pull you out of your freedom, finding it extremely difficult to follow their long strides.

"Daniel!", you snapped once you were in the backyard and see the fences barring your view from the house next to yours. "I would never help you with your assignments again if you dare to tell him that freaking lie!"

Why was it so difficult for them to hear your tone of begging to stop whatever they were thinking?

The answer was beyond your common sense as they continued to drag you like a mannequin. They eventually slowed down to a walking pace as you approached the small gate and they pushed it open. Crossing the yard of the Kim's, Jungwon released your arms and began to walk ahead of you and Daniel.

Daniel didn't let go of you, knowing you'll back out of this one instantly and muttered under his breath. "Play along sis and I might not send the letter to my bestfriend"

You furrowed your eyebrows, looking up at him, puzzled as Kim Sunoo - your former crush - came into the view.

"I will burn those letters before you get ahold of it", you say, but he gave you no response other than pulling you closer to your sunny neighbor.

"Hey Sunoo", Jungwon said coming to sit at the table where Sunoo is eating a bag of jelly beans. "We've come to say something scandalous connected with you"

Daniel naturally did the same, but not before pushing you into the seat next to Sunoo and you nearly stumbled to your feet, shooting your brother a look as you straighten up in the seat and looked at the sunshine.

"Look who did come here with us to see you", said Jungwon, gesturing to you with such an illegal smile.

Once Sunoo had caught sight of you, he sat up straighter and push the jelly beans aside. All of his attention were focus onto your rather disheveled hair and you fisted the sleeves of Daniel's shirt under the table, ready to pinch him if he dares to further your humiliation.

Slowly, a smile reached up to his glowing face and you forced yourself to give a small one as you meet his eyes. "You wanted to see me, Y/N?"

"That's an exaggeration of this two", you said quietly in return, shooting a look of warning to Daniel when he pushed your chair closer to Sunoo's with an unnecessary force. "They dragged me here without a choice"

You don't want for the writer of your story to think that being able to see one of your crush from before didn't make you happy. You feel giddy inside. But not as happy as staying in your house, taking a peek at Jungwon's sleeping face in Daniel's room in the morning would have made you.

"Drag? As in forcefully? Why?", Sunoo asked, and you furrowed your eyebrows when he reacted so strangely at Jungwon's strangled laugh when your hands came to hold him in his neck at his attempt to say the forbidden truth.

"Help me, Sunoo", begged Jungwon.

"Aish, this kid", Sunoo sighs, reaching over to take your hands away from the younger boy's neck. After a few seconds of feeling your fingers tingling at his touch, you went to pull your away from him but Daniel cleared his throat.

Looking over at him with an annoyed expression, he mouthed this to you. 'Remember Jungwonie is only one seat away from me', you shook your head and he gives you a firm look, so you didn't remove your hand at Sunoo's grasp.

You felt like tearing your heart out or at least your hair when Sunoo continued to speak, "Your hands is soft. Softer than your brother's cheek. Will you mind me asking what lotion are you using?"

What you just had gotten yourself into? You looked between the three of them trying to get your mind around why each of them was acting so unlike of themselves.

Daniel was looking like he was in the happiest moment of his life, Jungwon was suddenly looking at his feet. Even Sunoo. He was looking at you with a strange smile, as if he was ready to intercede if you do something out of context in this rather odd scenario.

"No, I'm not using any other than my brother's lotion for baby skin", you answered, turning your attention to the two bestfriends. "And why are the two of you acting so strange suddenly? What are you planning next, Daniel?"

"Don't say it to her, Sunoo until it was time for her to know", Jungwon looked up, and hastily turned your face to your brother's direction. "Or else, all of it will fail"

Daniel shot you a pleading look, silently asking you to play along with whatever was happening between the three of them including your dumb self.

You clasped a hand against your chest and demanded Jungwon's attention in your way. "I thought we were a family. Tell me what's going on here?"

"Of course I treated you as one", This is true. The only fault Jungwon has that he looked at you as a sister.

"It's not just the time for you to know what it is"

Soon enough, Daniel distracted Sunoo with questions about their school play that you were forced to sit through while your mind was trying to understand on why Jungwon is keeping an eye on you to speak up when they were the ones to bring you there to talk to your crush in their mind. But you were drawing a complete blank in your thoughtful speculations.

When the other distraction of Sunoo telling the two how he will soon introduce a japanese boy to them, you take the opportunity to leave by standing up and not give either Jungwon or Daniel a second to catch you because by the time they caught wind of your escape, you're already locking the gate to their faces.

Just thinking about staying longer in the presence of the two boys owning two letters in your box made your blood bubble.

💌 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 💌

Kim Dongkyu or Daniel as your brother.

I miss him like crazy with Jungwon, so this two boys we treated as twins will be bestfriends here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 4.8K 30
❝ 𝘐 ð˜Đð˜Ēð˜ĩð˜Ķ 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķ ❞ ❝ ð˜Ēð˜Ŋð˜Ĩ 𝘐 𝘭𝘊𝘎ð˜Ķ 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķ. ❞ After the death of her first love, Hyejin decided to move on with her life without him, even th...
22.5K 1.2K 34
Things were supposed to get better once Sunoo admitted his feelings for Sunghoon. Instead, they've only gotten more complicated. There's still more t...
34.9K 1.1K 22
I will tell you everything when I'm ready.... Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction. Which means the full story is made up/fake. May contain some scenes...
321K 12.9K 66
❝𝘑ð˜ķð˜īð˜ĩ ð˜īð˜Đð˜ķð˜ĩ ð˜ķð˜ą ð˜Ēð˜Ŋð˜Ĩ ð˜ąð˜ķð˜ĩ 𝘚𝘰ð˜ķð˜ģ ð˜­ð˜Šð˜ąð˜ī 𝘰ð˜Ŋ ð˜Ū𝘊ð˜Ŋð˜Ķ...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...