Her Neverland [ Louis Tomlins...

Bởi Wanderless

"Look Harmony! I'm on top of the world!" His voice bellowed throughout the hushed parking lot. "No, Loui... Xem Thêm

// P L A Y L I S T //
Neverland // Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction //
Chapter 2: "Very Entertaining"
Chapter 3: "Don't Mess With The Crazies"
Chapter 4: "Wrapped Around Her Little Finger"
Chapter 5: "Dream on Tomlinson"
Chapter 6: "To Never Grow Up"
Chapter 7: "Morning Sunshine"
Chapter 8: "She hasn't told you yet has she?"
Chapter 9: "Living in your own world"
Chapter 10: "What's Wrong With Her?"
Chapter 11: "I Won't Reply"
Chapter 12 : "Relapse"
Chapter 13: "God Bless Management"
Chapter 14 : "Wallflower with Bipolar Disorder"
Chapter 15 : "Scaredy Cat"
Chapter 16 : "Not Like Superman"
Chapter 17 : "An Official Date of Sorts"
Chapter 18 : "Open Your Eyes"
Chapter 19 : "Sleeping Beauties"
Chapter 20 : "Pretend What Exactly?"
Chapter 21 : "I Need You"
Chapter 22 : "Seeing Dead People"
Chapter 23 : "Striking Resemblance"
Chapter 24 : "Shouldn't Do Anything"
Chapter 25 : "Penny For Your Thoughts"
Chapter 26 : "Loving someone isn't selfish"
Chapter 27 : "I highly doubt that"
Chapter 28 : "Giving Up Isn't Brave"
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

Chapter 1: "A Pirate?"

12.9K 369 37
Bởi Wanderless

 Sᴏɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇ - Cᴀɴᴅʟᴇs ʙʏ Dᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ

Chapter 1:

    “We would like to call to you Lord, to help lift this soul to be by your side.”  The man dressed in black preached to the congregation of people weeping and mourning for the young soul who had departed this world in the worst way.

    Ben James wasn’t meant to die at the age of 17 but neither was anyone else who died that young.  Like anyone else, Ben wanted nothing more than to grow up and live the adventurous life of an adult.  The product of this want cost the unknowing  boy his life.  Drinking and mixing drugs was what destroyed him, late one night at a ‘friends’ house.

    The morning they wheeled away his lifeless body, the girl born with in a minute of the boy, raced toward him.  Her sobs could be heard through out the silenced neighborhood.  Crying for her lost half. The paramedics held back her thrashing body, as they put the boy into the vehicle.  They knew that it was already to late to save him.

    The blazing head of hair was flowing in the wind behind a wary eyed girl dressed in black, silently crying. Starring down the photo of Ben next to the coffin being lowered six feet into the ground, she thought the same thing she always thought.  Growing up kills.

    The sound of something hitting my window woke me up from my restless sleep.  Slowly sitting up in my bed and rubbing my eyes, I squinted into the darkness trying to see what made the noise.  The light from the moon was leaking in through my window, leaving a square of light on the wood floor of the apartment room.  A creeping shadow was slowly making its way to the center of the window frame.  I let out a small yelp and pulled my covers up over my head.

    A persistent knocking was emanating from my window.  Did I mention I was on the second floor…I mean, yeah, there’s a fire escape but still!  Suddenly, there was a muffled shout from the other side of the window.  I flinched from its unexpectedness.

    The knocking wouldn’t cease no matter how long I stayed hidden under the safety of my duvet.  I slowly peeked out from under the covers and saw that the figure was now lowered as if hiding from something behind him.  Sticking my left leg out from the warmth of my bed to the coolness of the room, I gently started toward the window.  When the figure noticed I was coming towards them, it began waving its arms ushering me to hurry my pace.

    Standing in front of the window, letting my hand lightly touch the frigid glass, I stared down the outline of the figure.  I could hear them groan in setback.  Being in closer proximity, I could now hear more than the muffled voice.

    “Please open the window, there is a pack of wild girls down there…”  I could tell by the figures voice that it was a man, making me even more apprehensive.

    “Why should I let you in?  You could be a rapist or a kidnapper, or, or… Or a pirate!”  I shouted unfriendly, crossing my arms, like the child I honestly was.  Even at 20 you’d think that I would start acting my age.  Oh no!

    He let out a throaty chuckle, “A pirate?” He sounded bewildered.

    “Of course a pirate!”  I replied earnestly. 

    “I promise to you that I am not a pirate!  Nor a rapist or kidnapper.”  He held up his hand in oath.  I couldn’t help but let a small smile make it ways to my lips.  I snapped the latch on the window and opened it carelessly.  He elegantly jumped from the fire escape to the floor in my apartment.  After he was standing in the room, I shut the window swiftly, closing off the cold March air. 

    Moving from the window to the light on my bedside table, I switched it on and turned to get a good look at the mystery man.  He was standing in the middle of my room, gazing at everything in it.  His eyes held something that looked like childish amazement.  Awkwardly, I cleared my throat, his eyes snapped towards me and lost the original amazement to be replaced by a sheepish grin.

    “I’m really sorry about this but- Oh what’s that?”  I quickly lost his attention and now it was occupied by the small, golden telescope on my white desk situated by the wall.

    I walked over to his side and grabbed it from his eager hands. “That, is my telescope.  Please don’t touch my things.”  His face immediately fell and I sighed, handing back the delicate piece.  A silly smile found its way to his thin lips.  He laid it back on the desk ever so gently. 

    “What was I saying?”  He asked me, scratching the back of his head, his blue-ish eyes looking confused.

    “I think you were going to explain why you were on my fire escape.”  I answered, crossing my arms and giving him a stern look.

    “Oh, yes, that.  Well see, I was walking back to my hotel room and I was spotted by a group of fans…I didn’t have security with me so I panicked and climbed your fire escape, leading me to your window.  They weren’t leaving so I figured I would at least come in, instead of freezing my ass off.”  He stated simply, like that should make so much sense.

    “Why were they chasing you?”  I figured I’d ask the most obvious question first.

    “Don’t you know who I am?”  He questioned dumbfounded.

    “Can’t say I do…”  My answer received a weird look from him.

    “I’m Louis Tomlinson.  1/5 of One Direction!”  He said with a huge grin while spreading his arms out wide.

    “One Direction?  Oh, yeah, I’ve heard of them!  They are all over the magazines and what not!”  I understood quickly and realized how familiar he looked.  I couldn’t believe I didn’t notice it in the first place.

     “Yup that’d be us…”  He answered casually.  He strolled over to the window and looked down.  A small sigh escaped his lips and his eyebrows knotted together in concern.  “Great…they may be there all night.  Is there a back door to this place?”  He turned around swiftly with a look of pride in his quick thinking.

    “Yup!  Lets get you out of here.  I have to work tomorrow and I want to get to sleep.”  I answered sharply and walked out of my dimly lit room, down the hall, and out my flat door with Louis close behind. 

    “I’m sorry for waking you…”  The sincerity in his voice made me stop abruptly causing him to bump into me. His face was hung low, “Sorry again.”  Although he had to be about twenty, his actions reminded me of a child.

    “Its fine, just come on.”  I said with a small smile, walking the rest of the way to the bottom floor in silence.  Once arriving at the heavy door, I turned away and directed my hands to the door.  Before he grabbed a hold of the door handle he bit his bottom lip lightly.  “I never did get your name.”  He stated, his blue eyes meeting my fierce green.

    “Exactly, have a nice night Louis Tomlinson.”  I grabbed the door knob and pushed the door open, a vicious, biting, cold wind blew in from outside causing my blazing hair to whip around my face.  He stood there speechless for a short second before bowing curtly, “It was a pleasure meeting you…”  After his bow he slipped out the door, slipping into the roaring wind and darkness. 

    What a character he was…

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

132K 1.7K 45
"Why do I have to go to school today?" I could hear my brother asking my mom. She responded to him by yelling, "Because you are not sick, you are not...
28.7K 1.1K 17
( DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE FIRST ONE WHICH IS CALLED 'THE BLIND KID') (COVER BY @inkedtattoos :-)) " Can you take a pictur...
466 33 22
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
120K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...